May 04, 2024, 05:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #44 4/11/12 - 1/1/14  (Read 540650 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: November 23, 2013, 06:17:33 PM »

Kaine Horman and Desiree Young to appear on 'Dr. Phil' Show on Tuesday
September 16, 2013 at 4:44 PM
updated September 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

<snipped>

On Monday, Kaine Horman released a written statement to local media, saying he'd be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks.

"Based on the current legal process and several activities either in-flight or recently completed I will be unavailable for comment for the next several weeks,'' he wrote in an email. He did say he wanted to emphasize that law enforcement is still actively investigating his son's disappearance and making progress.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/kaine_horman_and_desiree_young.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: November 23, 2013, 09:11:16 PM »

Are there ANY witnesses to back up Tanner Pumala's claims encompassing Kyron and Terri on the morning of June 4, 2010.  Think about it.  There is a claim about observing Terri leaving the school alone ... a claim about an exchange with Kyron following Terri's departure but prior to returning to the classroom regarding a "cool" electrical display and ... a claim about a dialogue between the teacher and a "substitute" regarding Kyron's absence following a student tour of the exhibits?

Considering Kaine and Desiree ... who are continually briefed by investigators regarding the status of the investigation ... still proclaim after 3 1/2 years that Terri was the last known person seen with Kyron ... could it be that Tanner has been ruled out by LE as a credible witness.  It would made sense IF the contrary was true ... Kaine and Desire would not still be focused on Terri for the answers they so desperately seek ... answers encompassing the disappearance of their son.

Janet

+++++

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon.

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Classmate: 'I Hope My Best Friend Comes Back'
6-09-2010

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Kyron's stepmother brought him to school for a school science fair and last saw Kyron near his classroom at about 8:45 a.m.

Tanner Pumala, Kyron's classmate, said he last saw his friend at about the same time when Kyron told him he was headed to look at another student's science project.

"He walked by the hallway and I'm like, 'Hi, Kyron,' and he's like, 'Hi. I'm going to go see this cool one. It's electric.' I'm like, 'Alright, bye.' And that's the last time I saw him," Tanner said. "He never did make it back to class."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789387/classmate-i-hope-my-best-friend-comes-back-6-09-2010?clienttype=printable

Interview with Tanner Pumala friend of Kyron Horman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

Tanner "electric one"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHdLd2SvUSU

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: November 23, 2013, 10:26:00 PM »

Wednesday afternoon!!  Five days later!!  Tanner states in the above video interview  that he learned that Kyron was missing from his father who saw the report while watching the news. Why was LE not contacted IMMEDIATELY?

Janet

+++++

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

<snipped>

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur. ....

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: November 24, 2013, 11:57:16 AM »

300 people running around!!!  Highly chaotic!!!  Not in Kyron's classroom.  In the background of the photo of Kyron with his project a little girl with a dark hair accompanied by an adult wearing a plaid shirt can be seen.  In another photo ... there appears to be a male.  In the Kurtis photo ... nobody.

Could it be that those photos placing Kyron at the school were taken shortly after the doors to the school opened at 8:00 AM.

Janet

++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Published: Aug 9, 2010 at 10:14 PM PST
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2010 at 12:09 PM PST

<snipped>

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
June 05, 2010 at 11:21 PM
updated July 15, 2010 at 2:43 PM

<snipped>

Although the school usually opens at 8:35 a.m. and the final bell rings 10 minutes later, the school opened as early as 8 Friday for the science fair, said Matt Shelby, spokesman for Portland Public Schools. ...

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

_____

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: November 25, 2013, 12:50:41 PM »

i went over to see whats happening at blinks,wow things are crazy in roseburg
guess some people and DY, went there to demonstrate in front of TMH house
i get the grief and hurt,i just think this will cause DY more probs than anything
else,i feel bad for her,her energy is out of whack, i think she needs more postive
support , hope her and her team dont end up in court, i dont think that kinda of
tactic will find kyron

http://blinkoncrime.com/2013/09/11/blink-on-crime-kyron-horman-investigation-exclusive-dede-spicher-interview-yields-allegations-of-illegal-steroid-use-terri-horman-took-to-police/comment-page-58/#comment-2207547

an img
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q74/s720x720/1422525_538745699548689_841592640_n.jpg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: November 25, 2013, 01:22:30 PM »

cs618

Desiree's little boy is missing.  She desperately wants answers that she sincerely believes Terri can provide.  Think about it.  Investigators have informed her and Kaine that there is probable cause that Terri has involvement in Kyron disappearance.  I attempt to put myself in her place and imagine that one of my grandkids has been missing for 3 1/2 years.  I can't go to the place.  It is too much to comprehend.

Janet

++++++

Little Boy Lost
Dateline NBC
By Kate Snow
updated 7/26/2010 6:51:10 PM ET

TRANSCRIPT

<snipped>

Tony and Desiree say the biggest question marks revolved around Terri's whereabouts that morning that Kyron went missing.

DESIREE YOUNG: She couldn't explain to them for about two hours worth of time where she was or what she was doing.

And there was something else that gave Desiree and Tony a sinking feeling that something wasn't right. They say Terri's cell phone records apparently didn't match up with where she said she was on the morning of Kyron's disappearance.

TONY YOUNG: That to me is strike two. That's huge… There's starting to be some structural problems with what she's saying at that point. And then it continues to stack up.

<snipped>

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/38420266/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/little-boy-lost/#.UlyvjlCkpzM

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: November 25, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »

June 5: Sheriff's Office News Release

The following is a news release issued June 5, 2010 at 9:06 a.m.

News Release from: Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERRIFF'S OFFICE CONTINUES SEARCH FOR 7 YEAR OLD KYRON HORMAN
Posted: June 5th, 2010 9:06 A
M

Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 330 PM Friday June 4. Family called Skyline Elementary School to report that he had not returned home. Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 PM.

Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789228/june-5-sheriffs-office-news-release-6-06-2010

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: November 25, 2013, 04:29:57 PM »

IF Kyron was observed by any person following Terri's alleged 8:45 AM departure from the school ... it would make sense that two weeks into the disappearance that investigators would have been made aware of any credible sighting and ... Captain Jason Gates would not have deceptively identified Terri in his June 18th news release as "the last known person" to have been seen with Kyron.  It would also make sense that Desiree and Kaine would have been informed and for the past 3 1/2 years their desperate quest for answers would have been taking them in another direction ... another direction away from Terri.

Could it be that Terri left the school unnoticed with Kyron through a nearby unmonitored exit following the photo taking in his classroom ... an unmonitored exit where Dede was waiting on the other side in Kaine's white pick up truck?

Janet

+++++

June 5, 2010 - School Staff - The sheriff's Office News Release

Kyron Horman disappearance: Skyline school parents and students will be interviewed Sunday
June 05, 2010 at 9:57 PM

The stepmother said she last saw Kyron at about 8:45 a.m. walking down the hallway toward his classroom, according to a sheriff's office news release.

<snipped>

However, the sheriff's office news release says school staff did not see Kyron after 8:45 a.m. and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/search_for_missing_portland_bo.html

June 6, 2010 - The Unmonitored Entrance

Still no trace of Kyron Horman as police, FBI conclude third day of search
June 06, 2010 at 10:00 PM
updated June 18, 2010 at 5:20 PM

<snipped>

Nora Schreiber,  a Skyline parent and volunteer, said the school has three main entrances and one secure exit. Two of the doorways are near the main office and are monitored, while a third on the north side of the school is not. Kyron's classroom is adjacent to that door, which opens onto a rear parking lot.

Schreiber said she and her son, Jacob, 9, were interviewed Sunday by a federal agent. ....

Schreiber said Kyron was supposed to perform in the school's talent show at 1 p.m. but she didn't see him there.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/still_no_trace_of_kyron_horman.html

June 18, 2010 - The Last Known Person - Captain Jason Gates

Investigators ask public if they saw stepmother of missing Oregon boy on day he disappeared
Published June 18, 2010

<snipped>

Investigators refuse to say whether they have a suspect. Police passed out fliers Friday in hopes of jogging the memory of anybody who might have information on Kyron Horman's case, said Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department.

A questionnaire that accompanies the flier has gone to everybody who was at Skyline School on June 4, he said. The boy was last seen there after a science fair he attended that morning with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/18/investigators-ask-public-saw-kyron-hormans-stepmother-day-vanished/

Aug 11, 2010 - The Gravel Path - Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill

Kyron Horman investigators ask public to help track white pickup Terri Horman drove
August 11, 2010 at 1:35 PM
updated August 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Multnomah County Chief Deputy District Attorney Rod Underhill said a witness, or witnesses, have reported seeing someone else by the Hormans' extended-cab pickup while it was parked in front of the school between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m. on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Authorities are seeking to identify the person, or persons, who may have been spotted by the truck as it was parked outside the school's front fence in the shoulder of Northwest Skyline Boulevard. Someone possibly moved the pickup and parked it up a gravel path in front of the school's playground while Terri Moulton Horman was inside the school with her stepson for his science fair.

Underhill said investigators want to identify anybody "in or in immediate proximity to that truck."

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_case_investigator.html

dy

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: November 25, 2013, 05:39:11 PM »

When the July 30, 2013 Multnomah County Sheriff's Office statement is taken into consideration ... logic dictates if Kristina Porter, Easter Mathews and/or Susan Hall had revealed anything significant to investigators regarding Kyron after 8:45 AM on the morning of June 4, 2013 and/or there had been a credible sighting of Kyron by ANYBODY after 8:45 AM ... logic dictates that Kaine and Desire would have been briefed and their focus for answers encompassing the disappearance of their son would not have been centered on Terri for the past 3 1/2 years.

Janet

++++++

Kaine, MCSO committed to 'bringing Kyron home'
Updated: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT
Published: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 2:20 PM PDT

<snipped>

Just minutes before Kaine Horman's news conference, the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office sent out the following statement on the Kyron Horman missing person's case:

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is aware that Desiree Young has withdrawn her civil suit against Terri Horman. The Kyron Horman investigation remains an active, ongoing criminal investigation. While the civil suit was of interest, it did not affect the course of action or goal of the investigation.

"We continue to work with our investigative partners and the Multnomah County District Attorney's Office as we maintain the case integrity, development of leads and information gathered through the course of the investigation.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office remains in close contact with the parents of Kyron regarding the course of the investigation.

"In addition, Sheriff Staton has met regularly with Kaine Horman concerning the investigation and to ensure they are fully aware of the current course of action being taken by investigators
. Sheriff Staton wants the citizens of Multnomah County to know this criminal investigation remains a high priority for the Sheriff's Office and that it will continue unimpeded. The integrity and security of the investigation remains foremost for this agency.

"The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office is unable to comment on specifics of the investigation but would like to reiterate its commitment to finding and bringing Kyron home and bringing closure to Kyron's family and the investigation. MCSO encourages anyone with information regarding this case to contact our tip line at 503.261.2847."

http://www.koin.com/news/31700-autosav

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Kaine Horman wants Kyron records from Terri
Posted on October 9, 2013 at 6:07 AM
Updated Wednesday, Oct 9 at 11:06 AM

<snipped.

The court documents indicate Kaine Horman's lawyer requested information from Terri Horman on the person or persons "you contend have knowledge that Terri Horman was not the last person to see Kyron Horman on June 4, 2010 at Skyline School."

<snipped.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Legal-fight-in-Horman-divorce-heats-up--226998691.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: November 25, 2013, 06:07:45 PM »

Inquiring minds want to know why Terri's attorney has withheld this crucial info for the past 3 1/2 years ... this info that could have gone a long ways in clearing his client from suspicion in the disappearance of Kyron as well as affording her access to her child.

The deposition of these "witnesses" will prove to be very interesting.  However ... if the assertion of Houze does not bear fruit ... it can only be considered akin to a cruel hoax.  Desiree and Kaine are already going through so much.  Their precious son is missing.

Janet

++++

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - An attorney for Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, said he can prove she was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School in northwest Portland on the day he disappeared.

<snipped>

Kyron was 7 years old when he vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. His disappearance prompted the largest search in state history, but he was never found.

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff
September 16, 2013 at 9:49 AM
updated September 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Judge rules Terri Horman's lawyers can't depose investigator or students, but can question Skyline School teachers, various business staff

Lawyers for Terri Moulton Horman can't question one of the lead sheriff's investigators in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron Horman, but can start deposing faculty at the missing boy's school and adults at area businesses, according to a judge's ruling Monday.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_rules_terri_hormans_lawy.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: November 26, 2013, 10:55:32 AM »

Kyron Horman's mom protests outside Terri Horman's home
Posted on November 26, 2013 at 5:53 AM
Updated today at 7:26 AM

Portland, Ore.-- The mother of Kyron Horman tried to confront Kyon’s stepmother Terri Horman, at her Roseburg home this weekend.

"I just felt like I needed to make a statement to her, that Kyron is a priority and we are not going to go away," said Desiree Young, the mother of Kyron Horman.

On Saturday, Young and a group of friends protested outside of Terri Horman's house. The demonstrators carried signs. They also wrote on the street in bold letters with chalk asking, "Where's Kyron?"

<snipped>

On Saturday, Roseburg Police responded to the protest after Terri Horman's mother called 9-1-1 to complain about vandalism and trespassing.

"They're here carrying signs about our grandson who is missing and they want to blame my daughter for him being gone," Carol Moulton, Terri Horman's mother, told a dispatcher.

In addition to protesting outside the Horman home, Desiree Young posted fliers throughout Roseburg, including at many businesses Terri Horman is known to visit.

Video
http://www.kgw.com/news/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-tries-to-confront-Terri-Horman-233395221.ht

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: November 26, 2013, 10:59:17 AM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: November 26, 2013, 11:09:43 AM »

SELF-EDIT

http://www.kgw.com/news/Mother-of-Kyron-Horman-tries-to-confront-Terri-Horman-233395221.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: November 26, 2013, 02:21:32 PM »

Staff members were questioned by authorities on the evening of June 4, 2010.

Shortly after 9:00 AM on June 5, 2010 a release from the Sheriff's Office stated that no school staff had observed Kyron after 8:45 AM on the morning of June 4, 2010.

On June 18, 2010 ... Captain Jason Gates states that Terri is the last know person to be seen with Kyron.

However ... on September 13, 2013 ... 3 1/2 years later ... Terri's attorney revealed that Kristina Porter, Easter Mathews and Susan Hall have been subpoenaed for deposition?  Why?

Janet

++++=

JUNE 4, 2010

Support helps Skyline carry on
June 11, 2010

<snipped>

Central departments also jumped in starting the evening of June 4 as staff members returned to work to provide information and support to authorities searching for Kyron.

<snipped>

http://www.pps.k12.or.us/news/3919.htm

JUNE 5, 2010

News Release from: Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office

MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERRIFF'S OFFICE CONTINUES SEARCH FOR 7 YEAR OLD KYRON HORMAN
Posted: June 5th, 2010 9:06 AM

Kyron did not return home on his school bus as scheduled at 330 PM Friday June 4. Family called Skyline Elementary School to report that he had not returned home. Multnomah County Sherriff's Office was contacted at approximately 4 PM.

Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/14789228/june-5-sheriffs-office-news-release-6-06-2010

JUNE 18, 2010

Investigators ask public if they saw stepmother of missing Oregon boy on day he disappeared
Published June 18, 2010

<snipped>

Investigators refuse to say whether they have a suspect. Police passed out fliers Friday in hopes of jogging the memory of anybody who might have information on Kyron Horman's case, said Capt. Jason Gates of the Multnomah County sheriff's department.

A questionnaire that accompanies the flier has gone to everybody who was at Skyline School on June 4, he said. The boy was last seen there after a science fair he attended that morning with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

"Terri is the last known person to have seen Kyron alive before he disappeared," Gates said.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/06/18/investigators-ask-public-saw-kyron-hormans-stepmother-day-vanished/

SEPTEMBER 13, 2013

Judge to rule by Monday on what discovery Terri Horman can obtain prior to divorce, child custody hearing
September 13, 2013 at 1:24 PM

<snipped>

Court records indicate that Terri Horman's lawyers subpoenaed O'Donnell, as well as three Skyline School employees  Kyron's second-grade teacher Kristine Porter, kindergarten/first grade teacher Easter Mathews and school secretary Susan Hall. They subpoenaed to depose three children who attended Skyline School, and staff of Fred Meyer, Magic Cleaners and 24 Hour Fitness.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/09/judge_to_rule_by_monday_on_wha.html

Attorney: Terri Horman wasn't last person to see Kyron
Posted: Sep 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT
Updated: Sep 13, 2013 9:56 PM PDT

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) - An attorney for Terri Horman, the stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, said he can prove she was not the last person to see Kyron at Skyline School in northwest Portland on the day he disappeared.

<snipped>

Kyron was 7 years old when he vanished from Skyline School on June 4, 2010. His disappearance prompted the largest search in state history, but he was never found.

"It's not true," Houze said of the claims Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron that day. "We have witnesses who will say, in fact, they know facts first-hand that demonstrate that is not true."

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/story/23425918/attorney-terri-horman-wasnt-last-person-to-see-kyron-horman-at-school

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: November 26, 2013, 06:01:13 PM »

The June 5, 2010 news release from the sheriff's office clarifies perfectly why the search for Kyron was immediately upgraded to a Major Crimes Investigation.

Janet

++++

News Release from: Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERRIFF'S OFFICE CONTINUES SEARCH FOR 7 YEAR OLD KYRON HORMAN Posted: June 5th, 2010 9:06 AM

<snipped>

Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom. Multnomah County called in their Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and Portland Police also joined in the search.

A decision was made to upgrade the search to a Major Crimes Team investigation. This allows for more resources to be deployed, which included resources from Portland Police Bureau, Gresham Police Department, Fairview Police Department, Oregon State Patrol and the FBI.

Search and Rescue resources also expanded to include SearchOne Canine Inc., Mountain Rescue, Yamhill County Canine, along with additional members of the Multnomah County Search and Rescue team. Members continued their searching throughout the night, encompassing over 20 miles of road and 2 square miles. Portland Police Bureau's air unit was another resource called in.

This morning, at approximately 7 AM, Multnomah County Sherriff's Office readied for their second operational period.

<snipped>

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: November 26, 2013, 06:11:06 PM »

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young stages protest as tip emerges
November 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM
updated November 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM

With her youngest son still missing and her oldest just off to college, and yet another Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching, these are difficult days for the mother of Kyron Horman.

"This year is especially hard," said Desiree Young, Kyron's mom. "And every time I get a photo from law enforcement of a child I have to identify it's even more difficult."

Police asked Young to look at a new photo recently depicting a child resembling Kyron who's alive and apparently living in the United States. Young wouldn't divulge any details but said the child was not playing outside.

"We're just trying to identify the child and figure out what's going on," she said.

<snipped>

ww.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2013/11/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: November 26, 2013, 06:20:19 PM »

Kyron Horman's mother Desiree Young stages protest as tip emerges
November 26, 2013 at 2:30 PM
updated November 26, 2013 at 2:41 PM

<snipped>

No one has seen Kyron since he disappeared June 4, 2010 from Skyline School. He was at the school with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who's hired a high-profile defense lawyer and is living with her parents in Roseburg.

Desiree Young – and Kyron's dad Kaine Horman – suspect that Terri Horman knows what happened to Kyron. To keep up the pressure, Young drove with with her sisters and friends from Medford, where she lives, to stage a protest in Roseburg on Saturday.

"I'm tired of waiting," Young said. "She's refused to give us answers. It's torture."

Young said the group went to the place where Terri Horman now works, tacking up fliers and speaking to people about Kyron and Terri Horman. Despite all the publicity surrounding the case in the metro area and even nationwide, many people in Roseburg are not aware that Terri Horman is even living there, Young said.

The group also visited the home where Horman lives with her parents, Carol and Larry Moulton, at the end of a cul-de-sac. The women chalked up the street, scribbling Kyron's name, and held up fliers with his picture on them.

"I wanted to bring pressure on her and remind her why we are here, " Young said. "I wanted to remind her that Kyron's not going away and I'm not either."

Young said Horman and her mother looked out the picture window and that Larry Moulton came out in the yard and snapped pictures. Carol Moulton called police, saying the group was on their property.

Young denies that was the case.

"I'm really disappointed in Larry and Carol Moulton," Young said. "They are not the grandparents that I thought they were."

Young said she'll carry out more actions in the future but said they will always be a surprise. In the meantime, she's working to set up a Child Abduction Response Team in Medford.

"If we get everyone on board with the protocols and procedures, we won't have these children that aren't found."

Until her own son is found, Young will soldier on, always keeping him close. There will be a seat for him at the Thanksgiving table and a stocking for Christmas for family and friends to tuck their hopes and prayers in.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2013/11/kyron_hormans_mother_desiree_y_1.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: November 26, 2013, 06:24:38 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: November 26, 2013, 07:40:03 PM »

The June 5, 2010 news release from the sheriff's office clarifies perfectly why the search for Kyron was immediately upgraded to a Major Crimes Investigation.

Janet

++++

News Release from: Multnomah Co. Sheriff's Office MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERRIFF'S OFFICE CONTINUES SEARCH FOR 7 YEAR OLD KYRON HORMAN Posted: June 5th, 2010 9:06 AM

<snipped>

Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom. Multnomah County called in their Search and Rescue team to begin their search of the area surrounding the school. As the evening progressed, SearchOne Canine Inc. and Portland Police also joined in the search.

A decision was made to upgrade the search to a Major Crimes Team investigation. This allows for more resources to be deployed, which included resources from Portland Police Bureau, Gresham Police Department, Fairview Police Department, Oregon State Patrol and the FBI.

Search and Rescue resources also expanded to include SearchOne Canine Inc., Mountain Rescue, Yamhill County Canine, along with additional members of the Multnomah County Search and Rescue team. Members continued their searching throughout the night, encompassing over 20 miles of road and 2 square miles. Portland Police Bureau's air unit was another resource called in.

This morning, at approximately 7 AM, Multnomah County Sherriff's Office readied for their second operational period.

<snipped>

However ....

Is it possible that investigators were suspicious of Terri Horman from the get-go?  Could it be that suspicion that motivated LE to change the search for Kyron into a Major Crimes Team Investigation.  Think about it.  One day following Kyron's disappearance ... in her own words ... Terri shared in an email that she had already been questioned five times.

Janet

+++++

Terri Horman e-mails: 'They are blaming me'
Published: Aug 10, 2010 at 10:17 PM PST

<snipped>

Meantime, KATU News has obtained e-mails written by Terri Horman which indicate the woman knew suspicions were settled on her long before news of the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs were made public.

"They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream," she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman, vanished from Skyline School during a science fair.

<snipped>

"I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them."

<snipped>

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/100415079.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: November 26, 2013, 07:57:06 PM »

JULY, 2010

Sheriff's office: Progress continues in search for missing Kyron Horman
on July 23, 2010 at 11:41 PM
updated July 26, 2010 at 6:25 AM

<snipped>

Here is the text of the Q&A with Sheriff Staton:

<snipped>

Q: Can we have the list of law enforcement agencies that have assisted in the Kyron Horman investigation?

Gresham Police, Fairview Police, Troutdale Police, Portland Police, Port of Portland Police, Clackamas County Sheriff's Office, Clackamas County DA MCT, Multnomah County DA's investigators, Washington County District Attorney's Office, Washington County Sheriff's Office, Gladstone Police, Oregon City Police, Milwaukie Police, Canby Police, Lake Oswego Police, West Linn Police, Vancouver Police, Hillsboro Police, Beaverton Police, FBI, DEA, ICE, Secret Service, DOD Defense Criminal Investigative Services, Oregon DOJ, Oregon State Police.

This list does not include search and rescue resources.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/mcso_progress_continues_in_sea.htm

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.