May 14, 2024, 11:00:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #594 3/29 - 4/1/2007  (Read 128274 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: March 30, 2007, 09:14:32 PM »

Quote from: klaasend
Posted by Victor at FOB regarding what SandraK posted that looks like Joran's diary or book draft:

The text clearly gives away this was obtained at least prior to May 2006, also that it was in posession for over a year by people supportive of Joran or fence-sitters.

If this text (diary) was obtained over a year ago by people who believe in his guilt, I do not believe it would have been kept hidden for so long, as it seems it was never intended to leak to a big audience.

I also think the text was written by Joran himself in English, the people who had this version in posession for over a year could have done a much better job in making a correct English translation, but choose not to.
I think because when someone would have pulled it through a spell corrector and make all sort of adjustments in grammare, words used etc. it would be more perfect English but no longer Joran's words, that is why I think it was not corrected allthough the person who seemed to have passed the text on to others did add two things in between *...* (for example the presumed last name of a friend, followed by ?) Also between *...*:  *for those who don't know slippers=flipflops* if it were a translation and the person translating it aware that flipflops would be a better translation (In Dutch slippers is only used for flipflops not for home-footwear) no need to add this info just type flipflops, so it were just two side-notes made in it, in order to keep the original text (imo).

I guess over a year ago Joran wanted to write his story, mainly for a US adience since this case never was a media hype in Holland, I therefor can understand that he had choosen to write in English.
I think whomever got this in posession left it in the original wording instead of editting it; if I were offered the read the May 2005 diary of FEB with her permission, I would prefer to read it in her own wording, and not the text only after it had been adjusted, editted and so on. That is why I think who ever had this in posession has left it this way, and just made two side notes (one of which gives away that it was obtained prior to May 2006).

I think it is a violation of Joran's privacy that not only people were able to obtain these notes without his permision but also as is obvious now were careless about it in such a way that now it is out there for everyone to read.
This could result in a lot of problems for Joran.

With any luck.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: March 30, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "msmarple"
BT - Yes, a small but very nice one ...[/b]

I'm glad it was good. I so wish I could have been there!
Me too! One of these days, we Pennsylvania monkeys will have to get together. I know that some of us will be at the travel show in November, that is far off. When I go, I will be nothing less than professional and courteous. That is how I try to be in my life and that is how I will be there. After all, I was the first female Boy Scout Leader in my county. Not Cubscouts, not Den Mother, I was a full fledged Boy Scout Leader to a troop of 24 boys, I took Leader training with 20 Men for a weekend!...Hi Monkeys!

i will be on my best behavior as much i hate to  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: March 30, 2007, 09:16:56 PM »

thats a shame  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: March 30, 2007, 09:17:22 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
chicken and rice ...dogs seem to like a lot

throw in a couple carrots and peas

they wil be fine

i was a wolf once..a long time ago

wolves like it too  Cool

throw in some garlic also.  Dogs love it and it is so good for them (and good for people too)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: March 30, 2007, 09:21:07 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

they wil be fine

wolves like it too  Cool

throw in some garlic also.  Dogs love it and it is so good for them (and good for people too)

hi tibro !  Cool  i was talking with my mate in canberra NSW

i would like to meet the person that says garlic is good for people

it may very well be....but im a walking skeptic tank
 Laughing
i once read that we burned WITCHES.. cause they said they were bad
then we realized there was no such things as witches so we stopped burning them... go figure

but i thought Mrs. Stevens on bewitched was real when i was 7  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: March 30, 2007, 09:21:56 PM »

Quote from: BTgirl
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Victor at FOB regarding what SandraK posted that looks like Joran's diary or book draft:

The text clearly gives away this was obtained at least prior to May 2006, also that it was in posession for over a year by people supportive of Joran or fence-sitters.

If this text (diary) was obtained over a year ago by people who believe in his guilt, I do not believe it would have been kept hidden for so long, as it seems it was never intended to leak to a big audience.

I also think the text was written by Joran himself in English, the people who had this version in posession for over a year could have done a much better job in making a correct English translation, but choose not to.
I think because when someone would have pulled it through a spell corrector and make all sort of adjustments in grammare, words used etc. it would be more perfect English but no longer Joran's words, that is why I think it was not corrected allthough the person who seemed to have passed the text on to others did add two things in between *...* (for example the presumed last name of a friend, followed by ?) Also between *...*:  *for those who don't know slippers=flipflops* if it were a translation and the person translating it aware that flipflops would be a better translation (In Dutch slippers is only used for flipflops not for home-footwear) no need to add this info just type flipflops, so it were just two side-notes made in it, in order to keep the original text (imo).

I guess over a year ago Joran wanted to write his story, mainly for a US adience since this case never was a media hype in Holland, I therefor can understand that he had choosen to write in English.
I think whomever got this in posession left it in the original wording instead of editting it; if I were offered the read the May 2005 diary of FEB with her permission, I would prefer to read it in her own wording, and not the text only after it had been adjusted, editted and so on. That is why I think who ever had this in posession has left it this way, and just made two side notes (one of which gives away that it was obtained prior to May 2006).

I think it is a violation of Joran's privacy that not only people were able to obtain these notes without his permision but also as is obvious now were careless about it in such a way that now it is out there for everyone to read.

With any luck.  Very Happy
Why do they worry about his lies now, his lies have been out there for 2 years now. I just find it comical, the whole situation, how they are up in arms over this. But, that is just me!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: March 30, 2007, 09:22:12 PM »

Message to MF at FOB:

You couldn't be more WRONG.  The first time I saw it was when SandraK posted it.  I had no idea it even existed.  Look to members of RU and FOB, but not SM.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: March 30, 2007, 09:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "msmarple"
BT - Yes, a small but very nice one ...[/b]

I'm glad it was good. I so wish I could have been there!
Me too! One of these days, we Pennsylvania monkeys will have to get together. I know that some of us will be at the travel show in November, that is far off. When I go, I will be nothing less than professional and courteous. That is how I try to be in my life and that is how I will be there. After all, I was the first female Boy Scout Leader in my county. Not Cubscouts, not Den Mother, I was a full fledged Boy Scout Leader to a troop of 24 boys, I took Leader training with 20 Men for a weekend!...Hi Monkeys!

i will be on my best behavior as much i hate to  Cool
I said I will behave, You don't have to! LOL! I just meant that if I attend the show, which I plan on doing, I will get a permit and obey the law. However, I will be more than proud to have a sign on me, Justice For Natalee!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: March 30, 2007, 09:28:39 PM »

Message to MF at FOB:

You couldn't be more WRONG.  The first time I saw it was when SandraK posted it.  I had no idea it even existed.  Look to members of RU and FOB, but not SM.
That is the truth too! This one came from within, the monkeys had nothing to do with it. LMAO!! Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: March 30, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »

OMG..

I know I dont post often.. but found a photo that suppose to be of CharlieRat?   Shocked  Shocked  The infamous attorney?   Shocked

Umm.. has anyone else seen this?  AND WTF is that he is standing next to?
  Is that a dude? A girl?  Both?    Shocked   Im gonna GAG..  
!  Shocked
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: March 30, 2007, 09:31:13 PM »

Hi Robots.
Garlic is an antiseptic and an antibiotic.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: March 30, 2007, 09:31:22 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

they wil be fine

wolves like it too  Cool

I can only eat garlic in small amounts, but it is good for us, so I hear!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: March 30, 2007, 09:31:36 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
OMG..

I know I dont post often.. but found a photo that suppose to be of CharlieRat?   Shocked  Shocked  The infamous attorney?   Shocked

!  Shocked

Crap  I forgot the pic.. Carpe?? do you have this one?

IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a206/Angiex911dsptchr/charlierat.jpg[/IMG]
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #313 on: March 30, 2007, 09:33:07 PM »

Dammit   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   Damn new Pc.. and Vista SUCKS.. One more time.. Ughhh  Im sorry

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: March 30, 2007, 09:33:28 PM »

OMG..

!  Shocked
Where?? I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee , LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: March 30, 2007, 09:33:33 PM »

Message to MF at FOB:

That is the truth too! This one came from within, the monkeys had nothing to do with it. LMAO!! Laughing

The Refugees have those off shoot private forums where they share the "secret" stuff.  Forums that I not only do not have access to, but would not want access to.  That encluded the RU heated exchange area.  So if THEY had this information for a year, then THEY are the ones who should have let the Van Der Sloots know about it.  

How do we know that Joran himself didn't willingly share this with someone?  It would be incrediblly stupid of him, but could have happened.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: March 30, 2007, 09:34:55 PM »

{{already fixed the last one - I don't want to look at it twice Wink }}
 I hope it works this time.. if not Klaas  HELP!  lol
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: March 30, 2007, 09:36:59 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

EWWWWW!!!!! I thought tye dyed shirts went out in the 70s????   Shocked

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #318 on: March 30, 2007, 09:37:06 PM »

OMG..

!  Shocked
Where?? I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeee , LOL

Shocked  Hi sweety.. its posted now I think. I have trouble with my new puter.. Im sorry   Embarassed  Embarassed
  But WTF?  Looks like Charlie rat to me in toehr pics I have seen posted of him here? and WTF is that next to him??  Shocked
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: March 30, 2007, 09:37:17 PM »

Dammit   Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   Damn new Pc.. and Vista SUCKS.. One more time.. Ughhh  Im sorry

[
Angie....LMAO, My Mom always said, if you cant say anything good about someone do not say anything SO, I will Shut up!!OMG!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.