May 13, 2024, 09:46:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #87  (Read 353383 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: January 08, 2009, 10:02:53 AM »

I have to posit something to all you monkeys. If JB's intentions in KC's defense are now to "throw CA, LA, and GA under the bus," we have to remember that this strategy would never work if there were no forensic evidence to tie them to the crime scene. It would be a ludicrous defense without any forensic evidence.

So, what I am positing is this: Perhaps there IS some forensic evidence tying them to the crime scene that JB has gotten wind of?

Think about it: Even before this, LA's attorney was announcing to the whole world that LA was possible going to be charged by LE. And CA's and GA's attorney was persistently asking for immunity.

So, what I am saying is, there must be something discovered that DOES tie them to the crime scene.

Although, JB could really be that stupid, I guess.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: January 08, 2009, 10:03:21 AM »

MyFoxOrlando.com will stream both hearings LIVE..

Is KC to be at these hearings?
She is not expected to be there according to Fox article posted above.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: January 08, 2009, 10:03:30 AM »

I missed the part about Baez and the $500,000.00, will someone tell me about that please.

On NG tonight, she said that Baez TRIED to sell an interview with Casey for $500K.   Didn't say who to, though.
Hmm, I would think that would bring an investigation, and if true, he could be disbarred.Thank you.

Did you watch NG ? was it actually NG who said this or one of her guests ?

((( extra behind the ear scratches if you know the right answer )))

LOL SS.   I just saw this - went to bed too early last night, I guess.   I'm behind, as usual.

NG had put it up on her screen.  Listed the money that has been made off of the case so far - and put this attempt to sell an interview there, as well.   Didn't say how she knew this tidbit.   I'd like to see some proof!

Sassy will still take a couple of scratches behind her ears - even though the answer comes so late!      cat cat cat
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1123 on: January 08, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys,
it would seem that the shocks have started coming.
My OH says this is just the start of the bomb shells.
This case is so strange and it is all just mind blowing!!
I would agree with you.  It is going to get very crazy here real soon. 

As long as justice is found for Caylee I do not care who does what to who in all of this!

Agreed Dolce.
I can't say too much but just know that the right people will pay a price for what happened to beautiful Caylee....although not the ultimate price
Oh I did not know that you had inside information.  I took "OH" to mean "Old Husband"...LOL  boy maybe I should start drinking coffee like the rest of your monkeys!

OH in Oz means "Other Half", in this case I mean my husband who is in LE here.
He is assisting LE in OC
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1124 on: January 08, 2009, 10:05:19 AM »

2 Hearings Slated In Anthony Investigation

Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST January 8, 2009

--SNIP--
"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

--SNIP--
Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys. 
They are all now turning on each other it seems.
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

Dolce!  That was one of Boo's clues!

Lisa
Well Boo was pretty spot on last night!  Heck we ordered a pizza before I even logged on to find out the latest info...now how would she know that I would be eating pizza!!?  Smile

Boo is just that good!!  Smile

I asked Boo if this was one of her "secrets"  she said "nope"...I just read back thru her posts last night and couldn't find anything...can you give me directions to what you're refering to ?

TIA
Well, all I know to say is read all the stacks above.  I was just agreeing that Boo had been pretty spot on with her notings that things were going to come about. 
My quote of "line in the sand" referring to Baez vs. the A's was not in conjunction with Boo, but another monkey pointed out that Boo had said "line in the sand". 
I then said she was spot on with my pizza order.....so I am not sure what more I can say. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1125 on: January 08, 2009, 10:05:58 AM »

2 Hearings Slated In Anthony Investigation

Judge To Consider Releasing Photos Of Remains

POSTED: 6:15 am EST January 8, 2009
UPDATED: 6:32 am EST January 8, 2009

--SNIP--
"They will wait as long as they have to if it means protecting photographs and images of Caylee's remains," Attorney Brad Conway said.

Conway, the attorney representing Caylee's grandparents, said the toddler's funeral has been put on hold for now. He said it is important to George and Cindy Anthony to support the state's motion to limit what Casey Anthony's defense team can do with photos of the remains.

"The Anthonys do not want these photographs released to anybody who doesn't need to see them. Right now, the only people who need to see them are the state attorneys, the (medical examiner's) office and the defense," Conway said.

--SNIP--
Alright I am now seeing a very distinct line being drawn in the sand here between Baez and Casey vs.  Conway and the Anthonys. 
They are all now turning on each other it seems.
Baez wants all the info against the Anthony's, and now Conway and the Anthony's are supporting the motions of the Prosecution!!
CIRCUS!!!!

Dolce!  That was one of Boo's clues!

Lisa
Well Boo was pretty spot on last night!  Heck we ordered a pizza before I even logged on to find out the latest info...now how would she know that I would be eating pizza!!?  Smile

Boo is just that good!!  Smile

I asked Boo if this was one of her "secrets"  she said "nope"...I just read back thru her posts last night and couldn't find anything...can you give me directions to what you're refering to ?

TIA

SS,

I just remember Boo saying that there would be a "line drawn in the sand."

Lisa
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: January 08, 2009, 10:06:10 AM »

Good morning, monks.

Does anyone know where to obtain a record of who visited Casey in jail in July and August? Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone have any thoughts on why Casey would break down precisely at the moment when George mentions that Caylee is close, he can feel her, in the jailhouse visit I posted earlier? For people who think it's nuts that he would help her move the body, what do you think is behind her reaction? Maybe she breaks down crying because she knows Caylee is close and she's still in jail and she's afraid someone might find Caylee while she's locked up? But then, I have heard her say, "I want her to be found" in the first visit with her parents -- some signs point to her wanting Caylee to be found! Gosh, this is all so confusing, but I know it is going to break wide open soon.

Keep in mind that you cannot believe anything KC says.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: January 08, 2009, 10:06:41 AM »

Does anyone remember the date George was seen looking off into the woods?

Yes. I always wondered if he knew where Caylee was and was trying to quietly tip LE off without Casey knowing that's what he did. Where exactly were they, and which direction was he looking?

Was that about a WEEK before TES was returning to search???  Everyone thought that the guy that seen her coming out of the woods...that George had some info on that. 

Shan1628
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1128 on: January 08, 2009, 10:06:45 AM »

MyFoxOrlando.com will stream both hearings LIVE..

Is KC to be at these hearings?
She is not expected to be there according to Fox article posted above.

TY Today, you are so very knowledgable!!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1129 on: January 08, 2009, 10:06:49 AM »

He is assisting LE in OC
Oz?  As in "The Wizard of"?  I am not familiar with an Oz Florida.  (Sorry!)  Good to hear there are good people assisting the OCSO.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: January 08, 2009, 10:09:14 AM »

While things are still a little quiet, and before things get crazy today, will somebody please tell me why sometimes when I post to another's post, it's continuous, rather than being a brake from the previous post, which should be in blue.  I'm driving myself nuts.    

Your post has to start after the last [/quote]
I try to remember to do a ctrl+down arrow before typing and to Preview before posting, but that doesn't always happen.  Then there is the typo problem LMAO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1131 on: January 08, 2009, 10:10:35 AM »

Good Morning. Lisa please tell me you are kidding about Joy going on NG.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: January 08, 2009, 10:11:39 AM »

Yes. I always wondered if he knew where Caylee was and was trying to quietly tip LE off without Casey knowing that's what he did. Where exactly were they, and which direction was he looking?

Was that about a WEEK before TES was returning to search???  Everyone thought that the guy that seen her coming out of the woods...that George had some info on that. 

I think it was the day before Halloween because I remember being spooked about it.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: January 08, 2009, 10:11:51 AM »

I have to posit something to all you monkeys. If JB's intentions in KC's defense are now to "throw CA, LA, and GA under the bus," we have to remember that this strategy would never work if there were no forensic evidence to tie them to the crime scene. It would be a ludicrous defense without any forensic evidence.

So, what I am positing is this: Perhaps there IS some forensic evidence tying them to the crime scene that JB has gotten wind of?

Think about it: Even before this, LA's attorney was announcing to the whole world that LA was possible going to be charged by LE. And CA's and GA's attorney was persistently asking for immunity.

So, what I am saying is, there must be something discovered that DOES tie them to the crime scene.

Although, JB could really be that stupid, I guess.

IMO, you're 100% correct.  Last night, it was pointed out on Greta's show that there is no crime in knowing where a body is and not telling anybody.  That would mean that in this case, someone(s) had their hot little fingers in the pot.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1134 on: January 08, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »

Now that is one outfit I refuse to help put together!   

rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: January 08, 2009, 10:12:02 AM »

Good morning, monks.

Does anyone know where to obtain a record of who visited Casey in jail in July and August? Thanks!

P.S. Does anyone have any thoughts on why Casey would break down precisely at the moment when George mentions that Caylee is close, he can feel her, in the jailhouse visit I posted earlier? For people who think it's nuts that he would help her move the body, what do you think is behind her reaction? Maybe she breaks down crying because she knows Caylee is close and she's still in jail and she's afraid someone might find Caylee while she's locked up? But then, I have heard her say, "I want her to be found" in the first visit with her parents -- some signs point to her wanting Caylee to be found! Gosh, this is all so confusing, but I know it is going to break wide open soon.

Keep in mind that you cannot believe anything KC says.

Believe me, I am fully, fully aware of that. I was just trying to echo what some other monkeys have suggested -- that KC wanted the body to be found. ANd then I remembered she slipped and said it herself at one point.
OzInterest
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: January 08, 2009, 10:12:13 AM »

He is assisting LE in OC
Oz?  As in "The Wizard of"?  I am not familiar with an Oz Florida.  (Sorry!)  Good to hear there are good people assisting the OCSO.

Lol...not quite...Oz as in Australia
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: January 08, 2009, 10:12:31 AM »

Oh dear, I really hope not   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1138 on: January 08, 2009, 10:13:09 AM »

Oh NG would never have her on her show!  Joy is just delusional!

Lisa
bowtiegirl
Scared Monkey

Careful Of What You Wish For, It Might Come True!

« Reply #1139 on: January 08, 2009, 10:14:30 AM »

I think it was Oct 30..

When one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.  ~Lamartine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.