May 18, 2024, 08:33:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 315233 times)
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: November 06, 2008, 11:56:42 PM »

Please be careful about what you post...pics, etc...I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here, and I don't want anyone to lose sleep over something not addressed by our Admin or the Moderators in a timely fashion...okay?  

"To error is human, but to forgive is divine."

Maybe I'm not following you, but we're not necessarily here 24/7....I wasn't scolding, just reminding...if no one is here to clean something up that was a mistake, then there's that window of 'who knows' what. 

Oh, I understand that you care and were just giving everyone a reminder and trying to help all of us keep out of trouble.  I don't think that anyone took it as a scolding.  I just had a soft moment and reacted.  I have too many of my own blonde moments.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1721 on: November 06, 2008, 11:58:29 PM »

Thanks goldenoldie-after that my laptop crashed. Now on the dreaded bberry, grrr.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: November 06, 2008, 11:58:42 PM »

This has today's date on it..i haven't gotten into reading it yet, it's Cindy's transcript

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/cynthia%20anthony.pdf

Thank you so much, it is so wonderful to be able to download the documents, Fox tortured my eyes today & won't be able to reference them in the future, not very kind of them at all.

Yes indeedy!

This is an interview done on Aug. 4 ... the video interview we saw a while ago was on August 1. So this is new.

Really appreciate it!

Thanks, Brandi, for all of your
This has today's date on it..i haven't gotten into reading it yet, it's Cindy's transcript

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/cynthia%20anthony.pdf

Thanks, I am checking it out Smile

Brandi, thanks from me for all of transcript postings.  There's so much, that all I can do is bookmark them and go back at a later date and try to read everything.  

I also love all that you're doing with the monkey icons.  HOW DO YOU DO THAT?  I am great at PP, but absolutely challenged at any other program.  

I have been looking for Cindy's new released interview for an hour. 

Thanks so much.

I wonder why the media sites have not posted links to ALL of today's released documents.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: November 06, 2008, 11:58:51 PM »

Please be careful about what you post...pics, etc...I'm not sure how much longer I'll be here, and I don't want anyone to lose sleep over something not addressed by our Admin or the Moderators in a timely fashion...okay?   

Dang, I miss all the good stuff    .  GLAD you were here 2NJ, I was off helping SAN with something.  I'll pay attention to this thread now...sorry I wasn't here.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: November 07, 2008, 12:02:08 AM »

Thanks goldenoldie-after that my laptop crashed. Now on the dreaded bberry, grrr.

At work, I used to say that the little green gremlins were possessing my computer. 

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: November 07, 2008, 12:02:29 AM »

Klaas ... have you heard anything from our Peaches in the past week.  I am really concerned.

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: November 07, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »

No problem Klaas-she was quick on her fingers even when ironing!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: November 07, 2008, 12:06:19 AM »

Something is definately UP!!  This is what Anthony MySpace says:

November 6, 2008 - Thursday

This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

_____

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: November 07, 2008, 12:06:38 AM »

Tim Miller appeared very confidence tonight on NG that Caylee Marie's remains will be found.  It will be these remains that will be the catalyst that will provide the "aggravating factor" required to seek the death penalty again Casey Anthony.

Janet

_______

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER:  ... Now, the situation as far as the -- the notation about, if there was a death, it was accidental, it doesn`t surprise me at all because they know we`re going to find the body by Monday, and at that time, all bets are off. The state prosecutor doesn`t have to make a deal. So if she`s going to make a deal, she`d better hurry up and do it now while she`s got some bargaining chips. Otherwise, it`s all over for her. And the attorney, Jose, and the gentleman from Miami, who`s very detached from being involved with her personally, is telling them, We better do something now because these guys are going to find the body.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

Okay, please help.  I know I'm way behind from this past week, but what is it about them "knowing" they will find little Caylee's remains by Monday?  I'm confused.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: November 07, 2008, 12:06:55 AM »

I just saw NG where she got Nejame all wound up. Too funny!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: November 07, 2008, 12:08:54 AM »

FYI - WE HAVE A PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 8TH (SATURDAY) ALL FILLED UP - WE ARE NOW WORKING ON NOVEMBER 9TH (SUNDAY).  THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE FILLED IN THE SLOTS.  REMEMBER EVEN IF YOUR NAME ISN'T ON THE SCHEDULE YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN IN AT ANY TIME.  THE OBJECTIVE IS TO HAVE THE FULL 24HR/48HR PERIOD FILLED IN WITH NO GAPS.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4000.0

Klaas - I am susperstitious.  If needed, I will be on for the 9th, but I don't want to sign up until the end of the day on the 8th.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: November 07, 2008, 12:09:59 AM »

Hey Monkeys..Look what I found.
http://www.docstoc.com/search/Casey-Anthony-Documents-august-25/most-recent/2/

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: November 07, 2008, 12:10:45 AM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/Orientation.pdf 
Has anybody seen this?  Look what it says:

The Core Team of TES, Mark NeJame
and other key & concerned participants
I tried to open this and it said the file is damaged and cannot be repaired??
Same thing From a different site
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: November 07, 2008, 12:11:04 AM »

Something is definately UP!!  This is what Anthony MySpace says:

November 6, 2008 - Thursday

This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend
Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

Yes, the "search team" thinks caylee is alive and well and living by herself, camping in the swamps of Florida!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1734 on: November 07, 2008, 12:11:18 AM »

Mags- I wanted 2 slap NeJame myself tonight, I never heard NG say an 18 mos old could wear a 6 dress. There is a huge difference in that & a 3yr old.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: November 07, 2008, 12:12:43 AM »

The only truly new interviews I have seen today are:

1. August 1 Interview with GA
2. August 4 Interview with CA (I am on page 17 of 58 now)
3. September 8 Dante Salate's Interview

The rest of the docs seem to be repeats or just reports of no real significance.

If someone knows of anything big I am missing, please let me know.

I have found the pdfs at http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608 thanks to our monkeys!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: November 07, 2008, 12:15:07 AM »

Dang, I miss all the good stuff    .  GLAD you were here 2NJ, I was off helping SAN with something.  I'll pay attention to this thread now...sorry I wasn't here.

No problem, Klaas....you are entitled to be off helping SAN....don't be sorry.  Glad to help. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: November 07, 2008, 12:15:29 AM »

Tim Miller appeared very confidence tonight on NG that Caylee Marie's remains will be found.  It will be these remains that will be the catalyst that will provide the "aggravating factor" required to seek the death penalty again Casey Anthony.

Janet

_______

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Defense Memo Says Caylee`s Death Maybe Accidental
Aired November 5, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER:  ... Now, the situation as far as the -- the notation about, if there was a death, it was accidental, it doesn`t surprise me at all because they know we`re going to find the body by Monday, and at that time, all bets are off. The state prosecutor doesn`t have to make a deal. So if she`s going to make a deal, she`d better hurry up and do it now while she`s got some bargaining chips. Otherwise, it`s all over for her. And the attorney, Jose, and the gentleman from Miami, who`s very detached from being involved with her personally, is telling them, We better do something now because these guys are going to find the body.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/05/ng.01.html

Okay, please help.  I know I'm way behind from this past week, but what is it about them "knowing" they will find little Caylee's remains by Monday?  I'm confused.

I believe that Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla are very optimist that Caylee Marie's remains will be found when the cell phone records and pings are considered.

Janet

_____

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: November 07, 2008, 12:16:22 AM »

Mags- I wanted 2 slap NeJame myself tonight, I never heard NG say an 18 mos old could wear a 6 dress. There is a huge difference in that & a 3yr old.

Yea, I wanted to slap him too!  I told my husband that Nejame reminds me of Count Chocula...he said, yea he does 

I didn't like the way NG yelled at Drew in the beginning ... I felt bad for the poor guy.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: November 07, 2008, 12:16:28 AM »

Klaas ... have you heard anything from our Peaches in the past week.  I am really concerned.

Thank you.

Janet

I'm worried too.  She last logged onto this site November 3rd at 9:14am (PST I think).  So she's been reading this week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.