May 15, 2024, 12:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #33 4/15/10 - 4/19/10  (Read 338663 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1000 on: April 16, 2010, 09:07:01 PM »

Did Joe's lawyer say he went to the hospital with them? 
So they got the phone call around 4am, and then Joe went to the hospital to visit Hank, at least I would guess Hank. But what hospital has such early visiting hours? 

I think Satsuma Emergency has flexible hours to accommodate the sobriety of their patient"s relatives. Monkey Devil!
Well there we go 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: April 16, 2010, 09:08:57 PM »

Chelsea Croslin: I don't know Joe.  I have been told Joe is crazy.  Misty saw Tommy at the backdoor & thought perhaps Tommy knew that Joe was there.

Joe was staying at Chelsea's and Timmy's when Haleigh went missing. How can she say she does not know Joe?

No one can tell the truth in this clan!!!

thanks for the reminder, so much info and lies in the last 14mo. sometimes i forget it all

so do we think Chelsea and Timmy, would know for sure if joe was out that evening
or maybe crept out that night, i think they would

Misty said in her LVA that she was told Joe usually slept in his underwear, but that night, when everyone got up, he was "sleeping" in his clothes. I assume Chelsea told her this. You know, her sister-in-law who says she does not "know Joe."

Kind of interesting you don't know the guy but you know what he sleeps in. And what's even more interesting is how does Chelsea know Joe sleeps in his underwear 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: April 16, 2010, 09:09:07 PM »

ill try to find the info later about that car accident

i thought it was monday morning b4 Haleigh went missing
because WBG, said he called misty and she was with dad
he had, had a car accident, and that was the last time WBG
had ever talked to misty

catching up, and trying to sort the lie from the truth, has wore
me out, need a break, im sure the monkeys will get it sorted out

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
norockoverlooked
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: April 16, 2010, 09:09:27 PM »

Chelsea Croslin: I don't know Joe.  I have been told Joe is crazy.  Misty saw Tommy at the backdoor & thought perhaps Tommy knew that Joe was there.

Joe was staying at Chelsea's and Timmy's when Haleigh went missing. How can she say she does not know Joe?

No one can tell the truth in this clan!!!

All I can do is shake my head you dont know Joe, But you let him stay at your home with your children and yourself. While your husband is knocked out on pain killers. And you dont know him you have been told his is Crazy. BUT you allowed him at your home with your family OMG..The stories that are being told. 

thanks for the reminder, so much info and lies in the last 14mo. sometimes i forget it all

so do we think Chelsea and Timmy, would know for sure if joe was out that evening
or maybe crept out that night, i think they would

Misty said in her LVA that she was told Joe usually slept in his underwear, but that night, when everyone got up, he was "sleeping" in his clothes. I assume Chelsea told her this. You know, her sister-in-law who says she does not "know Joe."

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: April 16, 2010, 09:10:31 PM »

If only the van could talk, maybe there would be some straight answers from it.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: April 16, 2010, 09:12:38 PM »

Sorry, it got a dent and is on pain meds   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1006 on: April 16, 2010, 09:13:45 PM »

Sometimes in life following your heart is best - well, no - make that always. And sometimes in the cases we follow we should follow our hearts too. After-all, we follow these case for the people that are missing and the heartbreak that their loved one's face daily not knowing what became of their child, husband, wife, mother, father, or friend. Sometimes we follow our brains too much and try to find that one clue or lead that will solve a major heart ache someone is facing.

That's the compassion that God has blessed some of us.

My heart tells me that Misty intentionally killed Haleigh. I'm sorry to say that cause I really don't want to believe it.

My heart also tells me that the river is where she and her brother disposed of her body. Misty and Tommy have concocted a story for a reduced sentence under the premise of "finally coming clean" - "telling the truth" - "telling what they know". And they roped in some of the more gullible in their crazy family. They know who's crazy and will believe their utter non-sense.

Maybe I'm wrong, but my heart tells me this is the real truth.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: April 16, 2010, 09:14:04 PM »

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: April 16, 2010, 09:14:06 PM »

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: April 16, 2010, 09:17:57 PM »

In that neck of the woods getting in a car wreck is like winning the lottery.     
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: April 16, 2010, 09:23:33 PM »

OMG, so much being said, but nothing being told...

the only things we know for a fact right now is that

There really is a van that everybody in three families drove.

Joe was in Satsuma but no one really knows where he was

Tommy was in Satsuma, but no one really knows where he was.

Misty was in Satsuma and she doesnt even know where she was or if she was awake.

Granny Hollar was not in Satsuma, but she knows more then the ones that were.

The rest of the Croslins were either in the hospital or on pain pills and asleep.

THE END..

They come up with stories that no one can put their finger on, stories no one can figure out, stories which hold no facts and continue to change, and include a different story told by every family member from both clans……I remember posting something very similar to this on the Caylee thread over a year ago. Some things never change or are they always changing? now I’m confused.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1011 on: April 16, 2010, 09:26:01 PM »

So if the van was Lindsey's and she loaned it to Chelsea to go to the hospital to see Hank? Misty said that the blanket was in the van that they took...and she was in the van earlier picking up the kids from school and talking about the bad chit they got?Then I am assuming that the van was at misty's house and they picked it up from her house? who picked up the van ? there is only mention of Tommy being there and possibly Joe so did Tommy deliver the van to Chelsea? and how did Lindsey get to the hospital to pick up Teresa? In the red truck? we know that Hank got home by ambulance. Oh my gosh ....so confusing! So if Tommy delivered the van to Chelsea then how did Tommy get back home? Joe?
That van sure got around 
There is so much I could say about that comment, but I will refrain at this point

Chelsea also said Tommy couldn't have moved the van because he was 3 MILES AWAY.  That is not so very far and I have a feeling this bunch is used to having to walk.  I am a lot older than they are and I can walk 3 miles in an hour easily.  So I wouldn't say it completely ruled him out.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: April 16, 2010, 09:30:25 PM »

So if the van was Lindsey's and she loaned it to Chelsea to go to the hospital to see Hank? Misty said that the blanket was in the van that they took...and she was in the van earlier picking up the kids from school and talking about the bad chit they got?Then I am assuming that the van was at misty's house and they picked it up from her house? who picked up the van ? there is only mention of Tommy being there and possibly Joe so did Tommy deliver the van to Chelsea? and how did Lindsey get to the hospital to pick up Teresa? In the red truck? we know that Hank got home by ambulance. Oh my gosh ....so confusing! So if Tommy delivered the van to Chelsea then how did Tommy get back home? Joe?
That van sure got around 
There is so much I could say about that comment, but I will refrain at this point

Chelsea also said Tommy couldn't have moved the van because he was 3 MILES AWAY.  That is not so very far and I have a feeling this bunch is used to having to walk.  I am a lot older than they are and I can walk 3 miles in an hour easily.  So I wouldn't say it completely ruled him out.
  BANANAS... my CRS syndrome is kicking in tonight....can you refresh me?  So where was TC supposed to be that was 3 miles away?  TY
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: April 16, 2010, 09:31:25 PM »

In that neck of the woods getting in a car wreck is like winning the lottery.     

ROTFL!! That is so true! I am a native of south Louisina, and I went to school with this large clan that constantly got in wrecks with each other and slipped at each other's houses. Let's just say, by the time I graduated high school, they didn't live in a trailer anymore...they had the biggest house on the block!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: April 16, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »

Here's another response from Joe's sister, omg...they are all crazy/.

Mylissa Gibson I think "NANNY" grandma is full of BS i don't believe a word she says... She said lastnight on Nancy Grace that Misty loves kids and she wouldn't hurt them... Misty HATED Haleigh she even said she did in the undercover cop car the day she was selling drugs... She siad I hate Haleigh and JR. Haleigh ruined my 17th birthday and i always have to ... See Morewatch them... Ron says he called Misty all that night 90 times and not once did Misty answer his phone calls WHY??? because Misty and Tommy were at the river dumping Haleigh's body... I believe Misty hurt Haleigh and Tommy helped by takeing her body to the river and I believe Ron knows what happened too.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: April 16, 2010, 09:38:22 PM »

Mylissa Gibson I think "NANNY" grandma is full of BS i don't believe a word she says... She said lastnight on Nancy Grace that Misty loves kids and she wouldn't hurt them... Misty HATED Haleigh she even said she did in the undercover cop car the day she was selling drugs... She siad I hate Haleigh and JR. Haleigh ruined my 17th birthday and i always have to ... See Morewatch them... Ron says he called Misty all that night 90 times and not once did Misty answer his phone calls WHY??? because Misty and Tommy were at the river dumping Haleigh's body... I believe Misty hurt Haleigh and Tommy helped by takeing her body to the river and I believe Ron knows what happened too.

Wow, just wow 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: April 16, 2010, 09:38:30 PM »

Maybe Joe's sister will go on NG..... 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: April 16, 2010, 09:40:30 PM »

Van taken into evidence in missing girl case
Updated: Friday, 27 Mar 2009, 12:31 PM EDT
Published : Wednesday, 18 Mar 2009, 6:18 PM EDT
MATT SAFFER | FOX 35 News Affiliate Reporter

SATSUMA, Fla. - Sitting in the driveway of Misty Cummings former home is a van driven by her sister in law. The light blue vehicle doesn’t look like anything out of the ordinary, but it was something investigators thought important enough to impound and analyze at their crime lab for weeks.

The woman who drives that van is Misty Cummings sister-in-law Chelsea Croslin. Misty was the last person to see Haleigh the night she was taken. Croslin says the family got the van back just before the weekend. “They put a lot of tape on it, and there was a lot of white powder on the windows, I guess that’s just to check things,” said Croslin.

“We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized the van was in a different spot.”

Croslin says the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with them. She says around 4am when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Croslin says she immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it. “I know I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared. “The day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called me later that night and said Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put the scratch in my van. I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the scratch in her van.”

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible. Croslin says that scratch was not there the last time she drove it. “The scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily scratching it.”

All police would say about the van being impounded is that it was taken to the FDLE’s crime lab in Jacksonville, analyzed, then released. They would not comment on any specifics of what was searched, or if anything was found in the van.

Croslin believes the only explanation is that at some point during the night Haleigh was taken, the family member staying with her took the van. Police say they have tracked that man down and questioned him. They also say he has not been ruled out as a suspect.

“I’m not accusing anybody…it’s just me being a mom and believing what I believe and piecing things together, I almost feel like might know who it is,” said Croslin.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

A refresher on the van info.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: April 16, 2010, 09:40:56 PM »

That van sure got around 

BANANAS... my CRS syndrome is kicking in tonight....can you refresh me?  So where was TC supposed to be that was 3 miles away?  TY

When Chelsea was asked who could have moved the van, she said her husband was alseep on pain pills so it wasn't him and tommy (who is owner of the van) was 3 miles away from them. So...  it had to be Joe who moved the van.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1019 on: April 16, 2010, 09:41:01 PM »

Reminds me of this post from 13 months ago that caused such an uproar

..{"commentId":5924998,"authorDomain":"thetwilightzone386"}
formerdcfinvestigator
The moto of the dcf office in palatka that would have handled this case is see no evil, hear no evil, document no evil. Where I worked investigations in Volusia County things were better with some good directors and supervisors and dedicated workers but their were also workers who would be on call and falsify going to a home my trainer and myself discovered one of these instances (it was a sex abuse allegation which is supposed to be investigated within a matter of hours ---but going to the door and leaving a card can count as starting it ---I was absolutely furious and later got reprimanded for making such a big deal out of it. That worker worked at the least another month before she was gone. I still don't know if she quit or was fired.

When I think of the worst cases which I saw the worst ones always seem to have a piss soaked mattress that they sleep on. Where are the childrens toys lack of any was also consistent in these cases. Potty training is an extremely dangers time for children and a paramours have a trend of being the perpetrator of some of the most violent abuse. This child was also cared for by another extremely high risk person someone 25 and younger.

I now teach at the nearest high school to this incident and several of the students are related to her and they have all told me that they think it was them or her. One told me "everyone knew she hated Haliegh.....she was putting her fingers in boiling water......." Ronald was known to hang out at some kind of local motorcycle gang, a known drug addict apparently with an extensive criminal history.

You might say to yourself "Why would dcf place a child there?" I couldn't tell you but the local judge makes the final decision....however, once while investigating a backlog case from a worker who left the agency I found a twelve yoa boy that had been placed in a home with a registerd sex offender. When I spoke to the supervisor I was told that he could have contact with children if his probation allowed it. DCF placed that child there with an open case unreal. I resubmitted the case b/c I was not going to close it like that ever.

Putnams dcf is far far far worse.

{"commentId":5924998,"threadId":"502675","contentId":"2441536","authorDomain":"thetwilightzone386"}#22 - Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:02 PM EDT

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2009/02/16/2441536-update-teenage-caretaker-of-missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-says-i-didnt-do-it

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.