May 06, 2024, 07:39:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #151 11/4/09 - 11/20/09  (Read 415411 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: November 08, 2009, 03:20:34 PM »

She had to go on Suburban to get to the house. She could have thrown the botle out of the window as close as Caylee was to the road.

You can get to Hopespring Drive without driving onto Suburban. From the main road Chickasaw Trail you can take Grandee Drive which brings you to Ant's house.

My bad, thought Suburban was the only road in ...I was under the impression that Hopespring was a cul-de-sac.

No problem Darla.....we all have senior moments with so much info about this case. I only know of the other route because I went to the neighborhood in January and drove to the Ant's from both roads.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #841 on: November 08, 2009, 03:23:37 PM »

Who is being framed ?

My first thought is Jesse, don't know. But that bag just seems to perfect to be there, something is off to me.

I think Jesse too. Or Ricardo. I think KC stole the used syringe from one of them on July 3rd and planted it there in a plastic bag to preserve their fingerprints. She may not have used it to kill Caylee, but knowing that she used chloroform, and thinking that Caylees body would be found sooner than it ultimately was (in which case traces of chloroform may not have all dissipated), she probably put some of her chloroform cocktail into the syringe using gloves. I think she realized that day that the jig was up especially after Cindy went to Universal looking for her. She had to start her coverup. She was at both Ricardo's and Jesse's places on the 3rd. JMO, for now--subject to change from one second to the next!
Either one, that makes sense to me, it is hard for me to believe that she would leave that there to incriminate herself, to me that makes no sense, I think it was planted there, or it could be like some think it was just some random trash, but being there was chloroform in that bottle, that would really be some extremely bizarre coincidence. I still believe that Caylee either was strangled or drowned. And I thought for sometime that the high level of chloroform in the car was from the stellar job of cleaning that was done in that trunk. Not quite stellar, because you can never clean everything away, but George sure gave a pretty good go of it.
I was always suspicous of her visit to Jesse's for a shower. Didn't Ricardo's place have a shower? She needed plenty of time to rummage around looking for something in the bathroom to frame Jesse with. The noise from the running shower would have masked any sounds of her opening cabinets or whatever. However, I think even if something was found at the crime scene that could be traced back to Jesse, it will backfire on KC, highlighting a failed frameup.

Seems weird that she would leave the door ajar if she was searching the bathroom, though, to me.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #842 on: November 08, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »

Girlz,  I agree.  But along with all her other disgusting habits, she obviously displayed some exhibitionism,  look at all her pics.  In her mind, she's "all that".

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: November 08, 2009, 03:34:26 PM »

Cindy played a major role in Casey's rage against little Caylee.  It was Cindy who in her super-controlling nature made life most difficult for Casey in that household.  I don't know which came first, but it seems that Cindy took over Casey's role as primary care-giver, but, it may have been that Casey showed no interest in the child to begin with.  Casey strikes me as extremely sinister and creepy, a rather striking personality trait.  It's hard to know what makes her tick, but she certainly is unusual.  Those pictures of Casey at the hearings spooks me out.   I believe Cindy and George certainly knew about Casey's sociopathic personality.  They had a more normal Lee to compare with.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #844 on: November 08, 2009, 03:37:05 PM »

Thanks for the map seeme....I have so many senior moments here lately...I scare me...lol. I don't know where I got the cul-de-sac idea from.

But i can see Casey riding by the site just to gloat about what she did and thought she had gotten away with. She is one sick puppy. No offense to any puppies out there.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: November 08, 2009, 03:37:48 PM »

Girlz,  I agree.  But along with all her other disgusting habits, she obviously displayed some exhibitionism,  look at all her pics.  In her mind, she's "all that".

A definite "10" in her own mind.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: November 08, 2009, 03:48:44 PM »

I got what I wanted out of the last doc dump. In fact, I got more. A kick in the stomach, so to speak. So now, for me, the only thing I am waiting for are the fingerprints.  They have not been mentioned, except to rule out the Anthonys and Lee. That will be the real mother lode. There is no longer any doubt in my mind what happened to Caylee.

The only thing left for me is to see George & Spindy get their just due. God, how I pray I live to see that day come! For now, I will give Lee a by because he has at least tried to distance himself. The pictures of him on the cruise bring me a little closer to wanting to see him have to bite the bullet too though. I think, "How could he?" And the "CMA" stuff and the "High Five!" Maybe I will change my mind about him again. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #847 on: November 08, 2009, 03:56:17 PM »

No matter what all has gone on in this case, what's been said and done by whomever, I keep coming back to these four things.... 

In the second 911 call, Cindy says, "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

Lee (in his audo interview with LE on July 29th) said that Cindy did her own questioning of Casey before the deputies arrived.  He also said the first thing Cindy asked Casey was, "What have you done?

In a jailhouse call, Casey says to Cindy, "Mom..... You don't know what my involvement is...?

George said with passion, (in anger/desperation?) to the media/protesters in front of his house:  "...The person that was in the back of my daughter's car was NOT my granddaughter!"

---------

And I waited til after lunchtime, hopefully for everyone, to say this. 

Warning for our sensitive monks..............

We've read that Caylee's body was very likely in the trunk, for a length of time.  That her body very likely decomposed rapidly due to the heat, etc.  One of the reports explained the finding of some sort of partial outline in the trunk that her body had made.  Curled in the fetal position, IIRC.  Also found in the trunk and at the scene was decomposition fluid/leakage from her body.  I cannot remember if the partial outline was from the pressure of her body, or from the fluids/leakage. 

Here's where it gets ermmm.. even more graphic.. I'm so sorry.

Due to how quickly a body can decompose in just days in the heat etc, am thinking that what was later placed into the woods, in no way resembled a body at all, except for her bones.  Sigh. 

Am thinking that George, in his passionate outburst, was very likely thinking in terms of this, possibly because he and Cindy (someone) did a fairly good job of "cleaning up" the fluids/leakage in the car and trunk, and items found inside. 

Am thinking that George in no way wanted to, or could at that point .. maybe at any point .. connect the fluids/leakage to his precious granddaughter.  And in that, I can surely empathize. 

Sigh.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: November 08, 2009, 04:10:49 PM »

No matter what all has gone on in this case, what's been said and done by whomever, I keep coming back to these four things.... 

In the second 911 call, Cindy says, "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car!"

Lee (in his audo interview with LE on July 29th) said that Cindy did her own questioning of Casey before the deputies arrived.  He also said the first thing Cindy asked Casey was, "What have you done?

In a jailhouse call, Casey says to Cindy, "Mom..... You don't know what my involvement is...?

George said with passion, (in anger/desperation?) to the media/protesters in front of his house:  "...The person that was in the back of my daughter's car was NOT my granddaughter!"

---------

We've read that Caylee's body was very likely in the trunk, for a length of time.  That her body very likely decomposed rapidly due to the heat, etc.  One of the reports explained the finding of some sort of partial outline in the trunk that her body had made.  Curled in the fetal position, IIRC.  Also found in the trunk and at the scene was decomposition fluid/leakage from her body.  I cannot remember if the partial outline was from the pressure of her body, or from the fluids/leakage. 

Due to how quickly a body can decompose in just days in the heat etc, am thinking that what was later placed into the woods, in no way resembled a body at all, except for her bones.  Sigh. 

Am thinking that George, in his passionate outburst, was very likely thinking in terms of this, possibly because he and Cindy (someone) did a fairly good job of "cleaning up" the fluids/leakage in the car and trunk, and items found inside. 

Am thinking that George in no way wanted to, or could at that point .. maybe at any point .. connect the fluids/leakage to his precious granddaughter.  And in that, I can surely empathize. 

Sigh.   

I believe that Caylee became an "it" as soon as she was dead. And rapidly became an "it" as soon as Georgie & Spindy saw the trunk. "It" needed to be taken care of first by KC and later by Georgie and Spindy. None of them could wrap their minds around that "it" was Caylee. Therefore, they can keep the two thing separate. "It" was a problem and a horrible reality. Caylee was a warm, sweet smelling little girl. Evil, despicable, conniving people. I hope Georgie pukes every day of his life with the memory. KC and Spindy are too cold and detached to even go there. The worst that can happen to them is to have all their material things taken away from them. Georgie is just along for the ride. He'll puke, but he will take what he can get. JMO

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #849 on: November 08, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »

I got what I wanted out of the last doc dump. In fact, I got more. A kick in the stomach, so to speak. So now, for me, the only thing I am waiting for are the fingerprints.  They have not been mentioned, except to rule out the Anthonys and Lee. That will be the real mother lode. There is no longer any doubt in my mind what happened to Caylee.

The only thing left for me is to see George & Spindy get their just due. God, how I pray I live to see that day come! For now, I will give Lee a by because he has at least tried to distance himself. The pictures of him on the cruise bring me a little closer to wanting to see him have to bite the bullet too though. I think, "How could he?" And the "CMA" stuff and the "High Five!" Maybe I will change my mind about him again. 
Was Lee on the cruise too?  Where is the link to all the pics?  I just saw a couple of George and Spindy.

I just have to think that there is a whole lot more evidence that they have that will be shown at the trial or when the time is right.  I just want whoever helped in the cover up and knew what this slore did to pay.  They are not grieving grandparents or and uncle if they helped in anyway to cover up anything.  After reading what someone posted about why the dogs may have hit in the back yard could be due to the Anthony's possibly dumping the water from the wet vac or shampoer there really makes some sense and makes you think  about it.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #850 on: November 08, 2009, 04:18:45 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/george-cindy-display-caylee-tattoos-on-cruise-the-globe-says/

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos — in the Globe — of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

Cindy’s tattoo, on her abdomen, has Caylee’s name and a butterfly.

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.” The Globe also notes that George “was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings.”

Sorry I screwed up quoting.

Ahhhh yes, the grieving grandparents....   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: November 08, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »

Was Lee on the cruise too?  Where is the link to all the pics?  I just saw a couple of George and Spindy.

I just have to think that there is a whole lot more evidence that they have that will be shown at the trial or when the time is right.  I just want whoever helped in the cover up and knew what this slore did to pay.  They are not grieving grandparents or and uncle if they helped in anyway to cover up anything.  After reading what someone posted about why the dogs may have hit in the back yard could be due to the Anthony's possibly dumping the water from the wet vac or shampoer there really makes some sense and makes you think  about it.

Yes, Lee and Mallory were both on the cruise. There was a slide show of the pics, plus I think the Globe had a front page article about it.  WFTV had the slide show. I have looked, but haven't found it. Maybe TRIMM will post it again. It is in the pages on the last thread, IIRC.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: November 08, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/11/george-cindy-display-caylee-tattoos-on-cruise-the-globe-says/

***Thanks to Jo, a reader, for the tip about photos — in the Globe — of George and Cindy Anthony on that Caribbean cruise. The revelation: The grandparents are sporting tattoos in honor of Caylee.

George’s tattoo, on his left pec, features a girl, sunbeams and the words “My Sunshine.” The Globe also notes that George “was also seen for the first time wearing a pair of diamond stud earrings.”

Doesn't Georgie look like a likely candidate for Testosterone? Isn't he lovely???

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: November 08, 2009, 04:28:24 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/21/cindy-george-anthony-lee-and-mallory-on-a-cruise-caption-contest-hey-casey-wish-you-were-here/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: November 08, 2009, 04:30:28 PM »

Doesn't Georgie look like a likely candidate for Testosterone? Isn't he lovely???

Eewwww!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: November 08, 2009, 04:32:08 PM »

Thanks!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 08, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »

Lol, how much evidence do you need than Caylee wasn't reported missing for 31 days. The only evidence that can not be explained away or have a spin to it. No one parties, lies, steals from friends while they know their child is missing, unless of course you are the one responsible for it. Case closed...

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: November 08, 2009, 04:39:20 PM »

Thanks!
OMG  Mallory really needs to wear a one piece suit!  Gross

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: November 08, 2009, 04:41:33 PM »

Lol, how much evidence do you need than Caylee wasn't reported missing for 31 days. The only evidence that can not be explained away or have a spin to it. No one parties, lies, steals from friends while they know their child is missing, unless of course you are the one responsible for it. Case closed...
LOL  I don't need anymore evidence!  But there are those people out ther that are still sending her money, etc.  This slore need to s die!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: November 08, 2009, 05:31:19 PM »

---------

Sigh.   

Wyks-  Excellent!!!!  I think you are spot on with your comments here.  George's angry (enraged, livid, barely contained) outburst of "The person that was in the back of my daughter's car...." was one of the most damaging public statements he's ever made.  Obviously, he outright admitted that there was, in fact, a person in the back of Casey's car.  Moreover, how did HE know that and how did HE know it wasn't Caylee?  Only one of two choices:  Casey told him (which means he knew there was a body in the back of the car at some point-BIG problem for him) or George saw the body himself (even bigger problem given his numerous LE, Grand Jury, state's attorney depos, and ZG depos) and by Lee & Cindy's own accounts, he's the car detailer in the family (Accessory after the fact, Perjury, Obstruction of Justice, Destruction of Evidence, more?).  You accurately pinned George's statement.  In his mind, at that stage of the game (and it was a game to Casey, Cindy, and George- "Hide and No Seek"), he was unable and consciously-subconsciously unwilling to reconcile what he saw in Casey's trunk (IMO) with his leaving, breathing, laughing, playing grandchild.  He was also completely unwilling to believe Casey had killed her.  The overwhelming concern in their minds was taking care of the "problem" by getting rid of the evidence ASAP, IMO.

Additionally, he's the only family member who's thrown up repeatedly when discussing this with LE.  This is significant in itself, but more so in light of his LE employment.  His physical discomfort is a direct manifestation of his fear of LE.  Notice George is angry, defiant, rude, and contemptuous with Morgan & Morgan and the State's Attorneys.  He is smart alecky and contemptuous in court, but not physically sick.  You could almost see the fear and panic rising, when George misinterpreted the line of questioning in the ZG depos.  He thought they were actually questioning him about the last time he saw Caylee.  Within seconds, he became belligerent, almost to the point of hysteria.  His fear and panic, even as the question was still being asked, was nearly palpable.  You could almost "see" him sharply inhale and recoil.  That fear, combined with his recollection of the event, and anger at the people reminding him and "questioning" him about it, provoked his extreme reaction.  ITA with LE, George is a man who knows a lot about a lot of things.  JMOO

Having said that, I empathize in the sense that it would be indescribably traumatic to see the remains of your family member.  Beyond that point, choices were made with the specific goal in mind to get Casey off.  MOO     

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.