May 13, 2024, 11:36:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 313408 times)
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1240 on: December 15, 2008, 10:54:02 PM »

Today,

Sometimes when someone is very ugly on the inside, it oozes to the outside and everything about them starts to make you sick, imo.

Bearly, that was a very classy way of putting that!! Smile

Thanks CharlieG.

I see a big difference between disliking someone for what they are or what they look like, than disliking someone for what they have done.  Beauty is only skin deep, ugly comes from their soul.

YVW Bearly~ and I agree.  I remember the first time I seen pics of Casey and Caylee.  I thought Casey was a very pretty girl.  When the story started coming out in the next few days, I didn't see anything attractive about Casey.  Now I can't stand to look at her.  And like you said, it's because of what is on the inside.  Smile
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: December 15, 2008, 10:54:16 PM »

One thing that really bothers me (and I'm sorry if this has already been discussed) is the point this Country seems to be at with expert defense witnesses.  It seems like a foregone conclusion that these 3 star defense forensic experts will actually testify on behalf of the defense.  As far as I have heard they have not viewed more than a very preliminary overview of the evidence, if that.  Maybe I'm wrong but I sure wouldn't trot out my experts before I knew that they would actually find something that would be of benefit to my client.  It seems like such a certainty that these people are going to find something beneficial to Casey before all the evidence is even in.  That really bugs me.  It totally comes across as paid testimony in my opinion and nothing more. 

Maybe they will get together at the end of the trial and market themselves as "Whores for Slores."

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1242 on: December 15, 2008, 10:56:45 PM »

"They have cooperated. They have done nothing," Conway said.

--

There's a little bit of truth in this statement!  The A's have done nothing to cooperate...

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: December 15, 2008, 10:57:52 PM »

I keep watching that part on tv where Caylee is sitting in the high chair and she has her hair up in a high ponytail, she has almost bare spots on both sides of her temples, do you think they could be caused by chloforum?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: December 15, 2008, 10:58:41 PM »

CheekyMonkey, I had forgotten about that part of the police interview where George talks about Jesse in that way.  When you combine that with his calling her Beautiful and Gorgeous all the time, it is a bit creepy.  Casey was a mother at the time, an unwed mother, and he was treating her like a little naive virgin.  He and Cindy saw her get bigger and bigger with her pregnancy, and she was afraid to tell them.  She even said that she could not possibly be pregnant because she had never had sex, and they claimed to believe her.  At the same time, Cindy told the FBI guy that when Casey started to be sexually active they had a talk about birth control.  Just what did they do?  One minute she was telling Casey to use a condom and the next they are denying she is seven months pregnant and later George is offended that some guy is sitting on her bed, fully clothed. 

I'm listening to the interview again.  It just struck me as a strange the first time.  I'll post what it was that he said about Tony when I get to that part.  Cause he was ugly towards Tony and hadn't even met the guy.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: December 15, 2008, 11:00:31 PM »

Wow, Tim Miller is really telling it like it is and I believe. He said LE took him and Lisa to view the spot where little Caylee was. He explained all about the standing water stopping the search and that at one point searchers were within several hundred feet of her location. He also said that he believes someone helped KC dump the body. And he further stated, right after saying that, that he can't stand the Ant family. Go Tim!

Darn, I hate playing catch-up. When did he say this? To whom? He was always so politically correct when it came to the Anthony's, not allowing any criticism of them from his searchers, etc. Maybe when Nejame jumped ship, he felt able to speak his true feelings. He really said he can't stand the Anthonys????
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: December 15, 2008, 11:00:36 PM »

CharlieGirl, it probably was the big fight, the one that Cindy refuses to admit they had, which in a way is an obstruction of justice in my opinion. 

That is probably what sent Casey into a downward spiral, and I have to admit that I felt a bit sorry for her in that circumstance, because she had been so pampered and protected and enabled for years and suddenly Cindy was supposedly lunging for her neck, threatening to get custody of Caylee and kicking her out of the house.

It must have been really scary for Casey to be out in the big ole world with nobody to take care of her the way her parents always had.  Casey had not been allowed or encouraged or forced to grow up and take responsibility for her life or her child, and suddenly she was out there with no visible means of support and a child who probably just wanted to go home to grandma.

My sympathy for Casey does not last long.  Many people have it a lot rougher.  Some girls live on the streets with babies.  Others are dirt poor and have nobody to help them at all.  Casey did not have to do what she did.  She had plenty of other options.  It would have been hard to go back to school, to work part-time, to get a degree and a good job, but lots of girls do it, and around here, single moms can qualify for loans and scholarships quicker than other people can.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: December 15, 2008, 11:01:20 PM »

Baez needs those experts to testify that a huge bug wearing tennis shoes crawled in KC's ears, ate her brain and she is now legally insane

There was a show about that!

Gave me nightmares

Night Gallery: "The Caterpillar"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4p_gg4KHu4

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: December 15, 2008, 11:03:52 PM »

--

There's a little bit of truth in this statement!  The A's have done nothing to cooperate...

Good one!     
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: December 15, 2008, 11:04:08 PM »

Just one of my random thoughts here... but wouldn't it be a tidy little thing to find something at the scene with Casey's name...or hand writing, receipts...a good by letter to Caylee.

Oh, Casey's not the type to have written Caylee a goodbye letter. She might have accidentally dropped one of her love-notes to Tony, or her ring, or her lanyard with her ID to Universal, but there is no way she wrapped duct tape around her child's head and then wrote her a goodbye letter.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: December 15, 2008, 11:04:47 PM »

Here is something really creepy that has probably been mentioned.  When Casey got out of jail the first time, she was at home, knowing that Caylee was rotting in the woods within a few minutes walking distance of the house.  When she and Lee raced through the reporters and then laughed and high-fived each other, Caylee was still in those woods.  When Casey was strutting out of Baez's office, popping her gum, and headed home for one of mom's homecooked meals, her little girl was "close, so close" to them.  It takes a real heart of stone to do that.
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: December 15, 2008, 11:05:45 PM »

George said during the 7/24 interview, "I've never met this Tony.  I don't want to meet this Tony because I'm afraid I'm gonna bite into this Tony".

Now where did that come from???  Is that not bizarre?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1252 on: December 15, 2008, 11:05:59 PM »

--

clever

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1253 on: December 15, 2008, 11:06:54 PM »

Another thing, totally off all the topics being discussed, that bothers me is in George's interviews he always seems over protective and pretty weird when he talks about Casey's boyfriends.

Does anyone remember his interview when he talks about Cindy and him coming home and Jesse and Casey are in her room.  He says they are sitting on her bed, fully clothed with Casey in between them watching t.v.  He basically says Cindy has to keep him from throwing the guy out.  This is after Caylee was born and Casey and Jesse were engaged.  I thought it was a bizarre over reaction to the situation as he described it.  He also talks about how he never met Tony but he doesn't even want to look at him, blah, blah, blah.

Hmmm.. That IS a weird over-reaction, IMO too. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #1254 on: December 15, 2008, 11:07:11 PM »

Here is something really creepy that has probably been mentioned.  When Casey got out of jail the first time, she was at home, knowing that Caylee was rotting in the woods within a few minutes walking distance of the house.  When she and Lee raced through the reporters and then laughed and high-fived each other, Caylee was still in those woods.  When Casey was strutting out of Baez's office, popping her gum, and headed home for one of mom's homecooked meals, her little girl was "close, so close" to them.  It takes a real heart of stone to do that.

I still can't get over grandma and grandpa smelled their own decomposing granddaughter

That is heartwrenching, imo
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: December 15, 2008, 11:08:08 PM »

CheekyMonkey, I had forgotten about that part of the police interview where George talks about Jesse in that way.  When you combine that with his calling her Beautiful and Gorgeous all the time, it is a bit creepy.  Casey was a mother at the time, an unwed mother, and he was treating her like a little naive virgin.  He and Cindy saw her get bigger and bigger with her pregnancy, and she was afraid to tell them.  She even said that she could not possibly be pregnant because she had never had sex, and they claimed to believe her.  At the same time, Cindy told the FBI guy that when Casey started to be sexually active they had a talk about birth control.  Just what did they do?  One minute she was telling Casey to use a condom and the next they are denying she is seven months pregnant and later George is offended that some guy is sitting on her bed, fully clothed. 

I'm listening to the interview again.  It just struck me as a strange the first time.  I'll post what it was that he said about Tony when I get to that part.  Cause he was ugly towards Tony and hadn't even met the guy.

Post the link if you can! OMG. Sorry, but this just about wraps it up for George in my book. It's starting to look very, very textbook all of a sudden. "Should have been done years ago."  oh, boy.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: December 15, 2008, 11:10:36 PM »

EEW, Hudsunn and Cheeky Monkey, I had the same feeling about George. He seemed hostile towards any guy that he thought Casey might have "been with". Even Jose Baez. And soemthing about the way he called her "Beautiful", and "I miss your great big Papa Joe hugs" did seem a little creepy or off-kilter to me.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: December 15, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »

George said during the 7/24 interview, "I've never met this Tony.  I don't want to meet this Tony because I'm afraid I'm gonna bite into this Tony".

Now where did that come from???  Is that not bizarre?

Maybe he thought Tony did it. There's room for doubt there, and more so back then. Casey did it because she wanted Tony. George probably thought Tony was a bad influence and that until she met him, Caylee was safe. What bothers me is his reaction to Jesse sitting on Casey's bed. This family is so bass-ackwards.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: December 15, 2008, 11:11:48 PM »

Babybear, I think that LP has good intentions, even if his instincts are not always spot-on.  Casey is a hard nut to crack.  LOL  Not many people could figure her out.  Many of us were convinced the baby was somewhere near the airport or maybe even in crocodile-infested waters. 

Hi Hudsunn,

I think KC is a hard nut that is very deeply cracked, imo.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: December 15, 2008, 11:12:12 PM »

Baez needs those experts to testify that a huge bug wearing tennis shoes crawled in KC's ears, ate her brain and she is now legally insane

Not enough brain for even a bug snack!   

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.