May 06, 2024, 02:02:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 274138 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: June 06, 2009, 12:29:08 AM »

I agree with Steel, the LE are not going to do anything to the A's right now.  They will bide their time, knowing the A's will have their day in court explaining all of the other things they have done.

I agree there is a method to this stance from LE.  I also have thought for a long time that Florida State authorities and  the Fed's have been investigating them..not only for the way they lied to the FBI during their interviews, but also their bogus foundations.  Even the first fundraising efforts are not, nor were they ever, recorded with their bank or lawyer..Kelly at that time. He quickly jumped ship when this was pointed out to him.  There are 4 days missing from the original financial disclosure..and during those 4 days money was rolling in, not only in donations via the internet..but from fundraisers.

Now that they are in the lawsuit by ZG they don't have a prayer of holding on to any of this money..it will all come out in the wash.  I'd much rather see them in a Federal Prison then just OCSO for a few nights.

I know you are probably right DD, but I want to see them in OCSO and in Federal Prison both!!! And I want to see them NOW!!!! I am really getting to be impatient and out of control. I need an intervention....

Just breathe, we are all aggravated & impatient but for 2 days we've witnessed you getting worked up, putting a new meaning on going "postal" (get it...lol) said with love.   You were talking about strength the other day, dig deep my friend.  As I've said before we all will have times when we get frustrated, upset & yes even angry but I have to say it one more time, we are in for a very long haul here & its not going to get much easier along the way.   I totally understand everyone's emotions, I'm right there with yas & have had a few times when I really had to force myself to take a mental health break (learned practice), I expect there will be a few more days like that to come but just know Fanny that the truth prevails eventually & justice will be served, I have no doubts about that whatsoever.     an angelic monkey

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: June 06, 2009, 12:50:53 AM »

great points DESI and CECILITA             the A's are capable of obstructing in many ways, I pray that if they did, there is some proof somewhere that will bring them down.
From your mouth to God's ears.  I always enjoy your posts, mizjay, and on a good day I can convince myself that LE and the State have TONS of solid evidence against them as well as Casey...
We can hope!

I can't think of any reason they do not have "tons" of solid evidence against them, myself.

Cecilita, nice to see you back!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: June 06, 2009, 12:58:36 AM »

Has anyone heard if Lee is still living in the den of evil?  what a house full of --- can't think of the right word, a house full of s--- would give s--- a bad name.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: June 06, 2009, 01:19:07 AM »

great points DESI and CECILITA             the A's are capable of obstructing in many ways, I pray that if they did, there is some proof somewhere that will bring them down.
From your mouth to God's ears.  I always enjoy your posts, mizjay, and on a good day I can convince myself that LE and the State have TONS of solid evidence against them as well as Casey...
We can hope!

I can't think of any reason they do not have "tons" of solid evidence against them, myself.

Cecilita, nice to see you back!

Brandi, that is a lovely applet graphic...very pretty!   Good to see you Cecilita

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #764 on: June 06, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »

Good Night Monkeys and Guest!

Capp you have nanners.

Anyone needing a place to unwind at the end of the night...there is a game on Facebook called Chained Rxn. It is the most soothing game and will put you right to sleep.very simple to play . and will lull you to lala land.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #765 on: June 06, 2009, 01:25:56 AM »

Forgot the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/chainrxn/index.php

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: June 06, 2009, 01:29:34 AM »

Good Night Monkeys and Guest!

Capp you have nanners.

Anyone needing a place to unwind at the end of the night...there is a game on Facebook called Chained Rxn. It is the most soothing game and will put you right to sleep.very simple to play . and will lull you to lala land.

Nite nite monkeys!

Darla, looked but didnt get it yet, Ill check again MUAH!

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: June 06, 2009, 01:50:08 AM »

That was fun!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: June 06, 2009, 07:07:39 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!

Well another village idiot is trying for their 15 minutes of camera time. Joy put up a poster and it was taken down, so she took another one today. Guess she is trying to get chased too. Geeshhhhhhhh!~ why don't these sorry azz people stay at home?  I feel sure she had her kids along too, someone took a pick of her yesterday so she had company. I wonder what part of "NO TRESPASSING" these fools don't seem to understand?

I don't understand what Joy is trying to accomplish.   I thought she was friends with the Ants.   Does she still "talk" with George in her chat room?    Why is she trying to irritate them by putting those signs there?  It has to be that she wants that 15-minutes of fame.     What a nut.     I think its time for the little man with the white jacket and butterfly net to pay Joy a visit.

Capp - when you talk to LP, can you ask him if he really talks to Joy and what he thinks of her?   Don't let him be evasive with you.        I would love to know the real story behind that fruitcake.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 06, 2009, 07:58:44 AM »

New poster here.
I have been 'with you' since Caylee went missing.
Enjoy reading your words since you get as upset as I do and are not afraid to say what you feel (MY KIND OF FOLKS)
I am mom to two girls and grandmother to two girls.
Hoping I learn the ins and outs of posting on your board, but even if I don't say much I am the guest who has always been here. I get a kick when one of you mentions a welcome to 'guest.'   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #770 on: June 06, 2009, 08:10:47 AM »

New poster here.
Enjoy reading your words since you get as upset as I do and are not afraid to say what you feel (MY KIND OF FOLKS)
Hoping I learn the ins and outs of posting on your board, but even if I don't say much I am the guest who has always been here. I get a kick when one of you mentions a welcome to 'guest.'   

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: June 06, 2009, 08:18:37 AM »

Welcome Karenmamo.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: June 06, 2009, 08:38:03 AM »

New poster here.

Welcome karenmamo!!  Don't be shy.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: June 06, 2009, 08:39:23 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/121153

Caylee Anthony - The Latest News On The Case
Posted on June 5th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture
Read 1,143 times.

Well it seems that Casey Anthony’s defense team is steadily growing. One would think this woman was a millionaire in order to pay for all these attorneys. Although they all claim to be doing this pro-bono, one would also have to assume these attorney’s are already rich if they are in fact working pro-bono. I mean don’t they have bills to pay too? We all know defending Casey Anthony must be a full time job and since most of the team came in from out of state, they have to be staying somewhere in Orlando while on the case, at least while they are in town. How do they have time for other clients anyway? Even if they fly back and forth to be there when they have a hearing to attend to it would be expensive since Baez loves appearing in court so much with his motions.

This week the newest member, Andrea Lyon filed all the paperwork required asking permission to be allowed to officially join the team. She included a copy of her bar certificate from Michigan. She says her first and utmost important task would be to prove that the evidence against Casey doesn’t deserve the death penalty which is what the state is asking for.

Dominic Casey is the private investigator that searched the area where little Caylee Anthony’s remains were found in December, about a month before she was found. Yes George I DID say remains, because unfortunately that was all that was left of this adorable child after someone (and we all know who) threw her away like she was nothing but trash. Apparently last week a court order was signed by the judge ordering him to turn over his cell phone records but he claims he has not yet received the request. He has agreed to do so but he is refusing to turn over all of them despite the court order. He says any records that are related to his work with Anthony or her attorney is confidential and he will not release them.

Casey has filed a complaint against Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, with the Florida Bar Association. The private investigator is claiming that Baez instructed him not to call 911 if he discovered the body of the baby.

In another matter can you imagine paying $500 for someone’s high school yearbook? Well OK maybe if you have lots of spare money to invest it might be worth it for someone famous, like the Queen of England or The President of the United States, or even for someone Britney Spears. But would you pay that much for a yearbook of Casey Anthony’s? According to the Orlando Sentinel there have been reports that a 2003 Colonial High School Yearbook with photos of Casey was auctioned off on Ebay and was sold for a whopping $499 plus shipping and insurance. Now they claim the book didn’t actually belong to her but it had her picture in it.

These Anthony’s just can’t seem to stay out of trouble, can they? They are always so quick to blame someone else for everything they do. Well now the Orange County Investigators have something new to check out after a complaint was filed by two women saying that they were chased by George and Cindy Anthony in George’s SUV after they caught Cindy removing a cross from the memorial site made for Caylee which has been cleared out but no one seems to want to take the credit for it.

Lois Peter along with her friend Denise Hill and Lois’s 13 year old granddaughter Dakota, had gone to the site and they left a cross only to catch Cindy removing it later with George. When they were spotted spying on them the Anthony’s went after them in a high speed chase. Apparently the chase also involved Dennis Milstead and his wife in their vehicle.

Peter said the Mistead’s were in one truck and the Anthony’s were in theirs and at one point when they pulled into a cul-de-sac the Anthony’s and the Misltead’s tried blocking them in. Peter said that they spotted a state trooper at Narcoossee Road and Lee Vista Boulevard but when the Anthony’s seen him they took off out of sight.

Peter said they had feared for their lives therefore that is why they have filed a complaint Thursday.

One report I saw claimed that when asked about the incident the Anthony’s attorney claimed he knew nothing about any of this, and yet on another report his story was totally opposite from the one Peter reported. The Anthony’s are claiming they were the ones that were being chased and he gave full details of what happened according to them.

Sorry Conway, but I don’t buy their story. The Anthony’s think they are the law and they can do what they want. Hell even the state trooper told Peter that the Anthony’s have been through enough. If that is so then they should be keeping their own noses clean To steal crosses that was meant to be for the memory of Caylee is shameful especially since it is the grandparents of the child that is doing it. You’d think they would be proud that her memory will live on, but instead they seem to want to just wipe her memory from everyone’s lives including their own.

That won’t happen either. This little girl’s memory will be alive until justice has been served for her and then maybe she will be able to rest in peace. America will make sure of that. America or maybe I should say the world will be the voice for her to make sure she gets that justice. This innocent child deserves the chance to rest in peace. It wasn’t her fault her life on earth was ripped away from her. She didn’t have the chance to grow up and make her own choices in life. So yes we will be here to defend little Caylee. We care and we love this child. May God Bless you Caylee!

Jan Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: June 06, 2009, 08:40:26 AM »

For got to say Good Morning Monkeys. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 06, 2009, 08:56:34 AM »

New poster here.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: June 06, 2009, 08:57:56 AM »

Hi Trimm.   Hope things are going well on the home-front.   an angelic monkey
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #777 on: June 06, 2009, 08:58:33 AM »

Morning Trim! I'm home for the day and can actually think this morning without all the cobwebs in my head! I got questions. See next post. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: June 06, 2009, 09:14:23 AM »

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Sassycat...I have loved you for so long.  My precious baby cat is named--SASSYCAT...so I really enjoy seeing your avatar every day.
This is another boring weekend, but if we can stay in the saddle, I think next week something (s) big is gonna pop.
k   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #779 on: June 06, 2009, 09:14:52 AM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/121153

Caylee Anthony - The Latest News On The Case
Posted on June 5th, 2009
by Jan Barrett in Society and Culture
Read 1,143 times.

Well it seems that Casey Anthony’s defense team is steadily growing. One would think this woman was a millionaire in order to pay for all these attorneys. Although they all claim to be doing this pro-bono, one would also have to assume these attorney’s are already rich if they are in fact working pro-bono. I mean don’t they have bills to pay too? We all know defending Casey Anthony must be a full time job and since most of the team came in from out of state, they have to be staying somewhere in Orlando while on the case, at least while they are in town. How do they have time for other clients anyway? Even if they fly back and forth to be there when they have a hearing to attend to it would be expensive since Baez loves appearing in court so much with his motions.

This week the newest member, Andrea Lyon filed all the paperwork required asking permission to be allowed to officially join the team. She included a copy of her bar certificate from Michigan. She says her first and utmost important task would be to prove that the evidence against Casey doesn’t deserve the death penalty which is what the state is asking for. She is a death penalty lawyer with a certificate from Michigan, a state that doesn't have the death penalty??

Dominic Casey is the private investigator that searched the area where little Caylee Anthony’s remains were found in December, about a month before she was found. Yes George I DID say remains, because unfortunately that was all that was left of this adorable child after someone (and we all know who) threw her away like she was nothing but trash. Apparently last week a court order was signed by the judge ordering him to turn over his cell phone records but he claims he has not yet received the request. He has agreed to do so but he is refusing to turn over all of them despite the court order. He says any records that are related to his work with Anthony or her attorney is confidential and he will not release them. Much confusion over this. DC doesn't want to turn over his court records to Baez b/c his work with KC and her attorney BAEZ is confidential?? Plus CA/GA are turning over theirs so JB can just look at theirs and HIS OWN phone records to see about calls pertaining to them. I'm confused on this!

Casey has filed a complaint against Casey Anthony’s attorney, Jose Baez, with the Florida Bar Association. The private investigator is claiming that Baez instructed him not to call 911 if he discovered the body of the baby.

In another matter can you imagine paying $500 for someone’s high school yearbook? Well OK maybe if you have lots of spare money to invest it might be worth it for someone famous, like the Queen of England or The President of the United States, or even for someone Britney Spears. But would you pay that much for a yearbook of Casey Anthony’s? According to the Orlando Sentinel there have been reports that a 2003 Colonial High School Yearbook with photos of Casey was auctioned off on Ebay and was sold for a whopping $499 plus shipping and insurance. Now they claim the book didn’t actually belong to her but it had her picture in it. Nobody is investigating this!? The deal was DENIED!

These Anthony’s just can’t seem to stay out of trouble, can they? They are always so quick to blame someone else for everything they do. Well now the Orange County Investigators have something new to check out after a complaint was filed by two women saying that they were chased by George and Cindy Anthony in George’s SUV after they caught Cindy removing a cross from the memorial site made for Caylee which has been cleared out but no one seems to want to take the credit for it.

Lois Peter along with her friend Denise Hill and Lois’s 13 year old granddaughter Dakota, had gone to the site and they left a cross only to catch Cindy removing it later with George. When they were spotted spying on them the Anthony’s went after them in a high speed chase. Apparently the chase also involved Dennis Milstead and his wife in their vehicle.

Peter said the Mistead’s were in one truck and the Anthony’s were in theirs and at one point when they pulled into a cul-de-sac the Anthony’s and the Misltead’s tried blocking them in. Peter said that they spotted a state trooper at Narcoossee Road and Lee Vista Boulevard but when the Anthony’s seen him they took off out of sight.

Peter said they had feared for their lives therefore that is why they have filed a complaint Thursday.

One report I saw claimed that when asked about the incident the Anthony’s attorney claimed he knew nothing about any of this, and yet on another report his story was totally opposite from the one Peter reported. The Anthony’s are claiming they were the ones that were being chased and he gave full details of what happened according to them.
He gave full details, oh yeah, we know how Spindy loves to tell a story. Except that the memorial has been dismantled and the county didn't do it, hmmm wonder how that happened? Crosses disappearing and Lois snapped a pic of George in the getaway car, hmmmm George, whatcha doing out on Suburban drive?
Sorry Conway, but I don’t buy their story. The Anthony’s think they are the law and they can do what they want. Hell even the state trooper told Peter that the Anthony’s have been through enough. If that is so then they should be keeping their own noses clean To steal crosses that was meant to be for the memory of Caylee is shameful especially since it is the grandparents of the child that is doing it. You’d think they would be proud that her memory will live on, but instead they seem to want to just wipe her memory from everyone’s lives including their own. They only want THEIR reality believed. Just believe what Spindy tells you and look no further and by the way send money too! Fruity Oaty Bars anyone? See if anyone knows that reference.

That won’t happen either. This little girl’s memory will be alive until justice has been served for her and then maybe she will be able to rest in peace. America will make sure of that. America or maybe I should say the world will be the voice for her to make sure she gets that justice. This innocent child deserves the chance to rest in peace. It wasn’t her fault her life on earth was ripped away from her. She didn’t have the chance to grow up and make her own choices in life. So yes we will be here to defend little Caylee. We care and we love this child. May God Bless you Caylee!

Jan Barrett

See my comments in red.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.