May 13, 2024, 01:25:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 388051 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 11:33:24 AM »

Yet another one contacting Jug Twitty!  Would hate to have to read that man's email!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »

REMINDER

GBMW - IN HER OWN WORDS

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 11:42:35 AM »

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

water seeks it's own level...and I think she is below sea level both literally and figuratively 

posting at the bottom of the barrel shouldn't need an explanation - you just do it cause that's where liked minded people reside.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

Some things I gleaned from the post bastibro brought over.

1 - The family is aware of things that the public isn't - which means they have more knowledge (and hopefully evidence of some sort) that further prove what happened to Natalee.

My thoughts on that?

<snipped>

Jen ... I agree.

I have complete confidence that happenings are taking place behined the scenes in regards to the John Silvetti deception revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words ... happenings that the family is well aware of.

In other words ... I trust that Kyle Kingman's own words submitted to both SM and the Natalee's Freebirds' sites have been documented by those in a position to eventually make a difference through an investigation into the perceived furthering of the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for almost four years..

IMO

Janet

++++++

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.

______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2009, 12:43:01 PM »

Some things I gleaned from the post bastibro brought over.

1 - The family is aware of things that the public isn't - which means they have more knowledge (and hopefully evidence of some sort) that further prove what happened to Natalee.

My thoughts on that?

<snipped>

Jen ... I agree.

I have complete confidence that happenings are taking place behined the scenes in regards to the John Silvetti deception revealed in Kyle Kingman's own words ... happenings that the family is well aware of.

In other words ... I trust that Kyle Kingman's own words submitted to both SM and the Natalee's Freebirds' sites have been documented by those in a position to eventually make a difference through an investigation into the perceived furthering of the Aruban coverup ... the Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for almost four years..

IMO

Janet

++++++

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.

______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Here's our friend Jen Hale...weighing in on January 1, 2008.  Interesting date, that, especially for this headline and closing line.  Sorry though, if you read the article then you too will again have to stomach Kyle's waxing poetic over what we know to be a violent and tragic injustice.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/-VTM_2008_01_01_0002/22353/

Crews Nearing End of Search for Natalee Holloway

Jennifer Hale/NBC 13
Published: January 1, 2008

ARUBA:  A deep water search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway is nearing its final stages. Since December 15th, an oil exploration crew from south Louisiana has used sonar equipment to scour Aruba's ocean floor looking for Natalee.  Once that's done, the crew will concentrate on watching all that video, and then deciding whether human divers should go down and re-inspect any of the objects.

At night - when Aruba's waters are calmer, the crew of "The Persistence" drags sonar lines behind the boat, mapping out what's on the ocean floor. it's been tough going- especially when old fishing gear gets tangled in the sonar lines.  Another challenge- Aruba's strong ocean currents.  The currents kept pulling the robots off course until the crew gained more control over the robots by weighting them down.

Crew member Kyle Kingman is keeping an online blog. He writes: "The stress is intense... inside we all hope and pray tomorrow goes perfectly."

Since Sunday December 29th, robots called "ROV's" are diving down during daylight hours and shooting video of the objects detected by sonar equipment.

In Tuesday's latest blog entry, Kingman writes:

"The seabed appears lifeless and void. As the ROV touches down onto the deep seafloor...a cloud erupts. As the silt settles in the darkness...the ROV is in total solitude, stillness and cold...It is a relief to have it back on board "The Persistence" in relative safety."

The crew of "The Persistence" realizes there's no room for error. Aruba's sea floor is full of wrecked ships and other unsolved mysteries. The crew is still confident they'll succeed. Kingman writes:

"The...sonar data reveals the seabed as if it were a scroll...The numerous ROV dives are the rosetta stone for reading the great manuscript."

"The Persistence" is searching a stretch of the ocean floor about the size of Manhattan.  They're working on the last section of that area now. The crew of "The Persistence" hopes to solve the mystery of Natalee's disappearnace in the next few days.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2009, 01:52:17 PM »

Hi Janet!

I'm thinking maybe one of your famous shoo-fly pies would lure Kermit back sooner...?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »

http://www.cbaruba.org/cba/readBlob.do?id=1325

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2009, 02:25:34 PM »

Hi Janet!

I'm thinking maybe one of your famous shoo-fly pies would lure Kermit back sooner...?

I have one of those pies in the freezer.  It can be thawed ... warmed in the over and ... served lickity split.  I can also whip up some real cream lickity split.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2009, 03:40:24 PM »

Hiya Janet,

Since GBMW is not able to post at SM anymore, she asked me to bring this to your attention.
I hope that`s ok

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Janet,

<SNIPPED>

The Kalpoes were not involved thing. Of course they were involved; but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee. And I am also convinced that if there was good solid evidence they raped, murdered someone etc. I think the OM would have charged them a long time ago.

<snipped>

GBMW

CARRIED OVER FROM PREVIOUS THREAD.

GBMW

It is obvious that you do not believe that there is a coverup in the Aruban investigation ... a coverup to protect Paulus and Joran from implication in the events that encompass the morning of May 30, 2005.  If the coverup is to be successful Deepak and Satish also have to be protected from implication.

Think about it.  The Kalpoes are not going to go down alone.  If they are implicated they are going to take Paulus and Joran with them as well as the sons of the elite.

Janet

++++++++++

WORDS OF STEVE COHEN

Steve Cohen, the spokesperson for the investigation, claimed that two of the suspects had sex with Natalee Holloway.

Cohen did not retract his claim.  He only stated that it was not part of the "official record".  Inquiring minds want to know if two of the suspects claimed to have sex with Natalee ... why is it not part of the official record.

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
December 7, 2005

A coalition of groups announced Friday the appointment of Steve Cohen to act as spokesperson to North American media, in regards to the Natalee Holloway disappearance case.

AHATA and the ATA appointed Cohen to deal with all media relations concerning the case which still commands media coverage in the United States. Mr. Cohen has been part of the Strategic Communications Task Force since its creation in June. He has a full knowledge of the case and is an associate of the Strategic Message Design Group that has served in an advisory capacity to both ATA and AHATA.

The goal of this action is to coordinate the responses of the private and public sectors to North American media.

CARIBBEAN VOICE
Aruba stays afloat through Natalie Holloway’s investigation
Jan 18, 06 | 12:14 pm
By Hazel Heyer

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (eTurboNews) -- Serious sunshiny days and sun-kissed smiles are about to greet the Caribbean island of Aruba sometime soon. Tourism has been shattered by the case of a single incident of an Alabama girl missing since spring break of last year. Closure on the case of Natalee Holloway's disappearance seems imminent. The timeline drawn is about six to seven months from yesterday's announcement.

This, according to SMDG Consulting Team chairman Stephen Cohen, adviser to the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA) and the Aruba Strategic Communications Task Force who spoke at the Caribbean Marketplace being held in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cohen's team is tasked with bringing out the facts in the case and establishing a more orderly approach in dealing with the media in a crisis situation. A seasoned television news expert from CBS, Cohen has been part of the SMDG team since the beginning of the investigations.

If current findings are true, Cohen said they are going to accelerate their efforts. Extensive search for forensic evidence continues. Yesterday, 50 members of the Aruban police department searched extensively through the dune by the lighthouse in search for clues. "Anything DNA that is identified to be of Natalee's will allow us to bring a strong case forward against the three boys. We are also getting to finally talk to some of the Alabama teens who left on that plane and did not wait around for interrogation," said Cohen.

Aruba believes it is most important to get a hold of her mental state and most importantly, Natalee's physical state at the time of disappearance. "Two of the boys said they had consensual sex with her. Whether consensual or not, depends on her ability to be conscious and make a choice," said Cohen …

Steve Cohen
ARUBA TRUTH
January 29, 2006

There are concerns about the statements regarding the investigations view of whether or not any of the suspects had consensual sex with Natalee Holloway. It was not my intention to suggest that they had admitted any such actions on the official record.

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2009, 03:43:25 PM »

Hi Janet!

If Kermie will come visit with me we will feed her Derby pie.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm.  Kentucky Derby party today and the pie was to die for.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »

Hi Janet!

If Kermie will come visit with me we will feed her Derby pie.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm.  Kentucky Derby party today and the pie was to die for.   

Is the main ingrediate horse meat?

Kermit may want it smothered in Ketchup.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2009, 04:03:10 PM »

Hiya Janet,

Since GBMW is not able to post at SM anymore, she asked me to bring this to your attention.
I hope that`s ok

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Janet,

<SNIPPED>

The Kalpoes were not involved thing. Of course they were involved; but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee. And I am also convinced that if there was good solid evidence they raped, murdered someone etc. I think the OM would have charged them a long time ago.

<snipped>

GBMW

GBMW

In his own words Deepak Kalpoe claims that on the morning of May 30, 2005 he was attempting to obstruct an anticipated investigation into the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen by implying sexual activity had been involved.  At this point in time, Natalee had yet to be discovered missing by her Mountain Brook friends.

OBSTRUCTION OF A NON-EXISTING INVESTIGATION

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

To your question as to who John Charles CROES is, where he lives and how often I have chatted to him on "MSN", I can say the following. The afore mentioned John lives with his whole family in Miami. I have known him since school. We were together at the MAVO. On Monday Mai 30th 2005 I had chatted with John from about 02:40 to 03:30 hours. We didn't chat continually. From time to time I went and watched some TV. But I am sure that he was online during the time-frame I just mentioned above here.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 29, 2005

You are telling me that John Charles CROES has stated that I wrote while I was chatting with him that I had written that the girl had put her hands in/down my pants, I can say the following. I did this to frustrate/mess up the investigation.

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »

Hi Janet!

Janet

No Janet.  The main layer is Chocolate.  Delish.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2009, 04:12:01 PM »

Hi Janet!

Janet

No Janet.  The main layer is Chocolate.  Delish.

So horse meat could be considered a secondary layer.

Maybe mix a cup of horse flies could make up a third layer.  I know Kermit would appreciate.

LUNCH TIME!

Janet
1:10 PM PT

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

Hiya Janet,

I hope that`s ok

Hello Janet,

<SNIPPED>

<snipped>

GBMW

DEEPAK PANICKED

GBMW

If Joran van der Sloot’s words in the Peter Devries / Patrick van der Eem video recording exonerates Deepak and Satish Kalpoe from implication in the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005, the court testimony of Carlos Ramos’ observation and identification of Deepak Kalpoe can be disregarded.

Carlos Ramos - Gardener
Court Hearing
August 15, 2005

I have seen the car in the morning of 30 May of Sunday on Monday. I went to Lorena on Monday night, then I went to work, told that I saw a car standing along the way when I drove along there. I cannot remember on which day I saw the photograph of the persons in the newspaper. The photograph, which the police force showed me, is the same photograph as the photograph that appeared in the Diario. You ask me how can I know or recognize the persons from the photograph in the newspaper or that I had seen that night. The first time then I saw the photograph in the Diario I had been astonished and I said that to colleagues. You represent me that I have explained that I have recognized the persons from their construction and mail hour. You ask me if I could see from my position in the car. My position was a bit is higher, in the turning I had drive concerning a sand hill as a result of which my position was a bit slanted. As a result, I could look at in the car. I have recognized the car from the rims. Also to the color and the transparent squares. You ask me if I can designate the persons, which sat in the car. Yes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Gardener - Carlos Alberto Penata Ramos
Court Testimony
August 15, 2005

I looked and saw that on my watch it was at 02:30. For 03.00 I was at my work. I’m not sure exactly how precise it is. When I encountered the car in question, it was on that dirt road. I had slowed down to drive past there. The lights of my car "from" shining on that car. The person beside the driver, kept its hand for its head and face. I saw that the driver slid a bit to the back.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=271.msg41646;topicseen#msg41646

Nancy Grace - July 26, 2005

JOSSY MANSUR, EDITOR, "DIARIO":  Because they were trying to hide their faces at that the hour, because we have to remember that the two Kalpoe brothers and Joran held on to the statement that they dropped Joran off at the beach and then went home. But here we have someone that says categorically that they did not go home, they were in the car with Joran. Joran was sitting in the driver`s seat.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/26/ng.01.html

CNN LARRY KING LIVE - February 23,2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY:  I know one thing that Deepak Kalpoe did in August was, when the gardener came before the judge of instruction to give sworn testimony of witnessing those three suspects together in the Kalpoe brothers' car that night at the pond, across the street from the Marriott, it was in front of the prosecutor, in front of the defense, the judge of instruction, Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, Joran Van Der Sloot.

Deepak panicked. He panicked when the gardener gave that testimony. That very afternoon, he called an Aruban girl to help him establish an alibi. She, in turn, panicked. She called FBI. She dialed the 1-877-NATALEE number and told them that she did not want to be involved in this.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0602/23/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2009, 05:37:15 PM »

Hiya Janet,

I hope that`s ok

Hello Janet,

<SNIPPED>

<snipped>

GBMW

GBMW

Gerold Dompig’s official position within the Natalee Holloway investigation dictates that inside information was at the foundation of his words regarding his suspicion encompassing the involvement of Deepak and Satish Kalpoe.
_________

WORDS OF GEROLD DOMPIG

Aruban police say new tapes could spur arrests
Police official tells 'Abrams Report' about latest in the Holloway case
TRANSCRIPT
updated 6:14 p.m. PT, Wed., Oct. 12, 2005

GERALD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE:  DOMPIG: Exactly. And I go by the rule of thumb that, in the first 40 days -- as I said in a different program -- the first 40 days, law enforcement has probably also already spoken to the perpetrators.

So we feel strongly that we have already spoken to them. And there's no one else outside this group that could be involved or responsible.

So sometimes people will ask us that, "Are you not tunnel-visioned? Maybe you should look at other possibilities." Of course. We did that. But we still feel that, every time you go on a path, a different path, that path leads back, comes back to these three boys

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9676188/page/2/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 2nd
updated 8:26 a.m. PT, Thurs., Nov. 3, 2005

RITA COSBY, HOST:  Do you believe, Chief—you said to me even before this interview that you believe the boys are guilty as hell. Do you believe they‘re involved in her disappearance?

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBA DEPUTY POLICE CHIEF:  Yes.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9910586/from/RL.3/

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for April 5
updated 9:40 a.m. PT, Thurs., April. 6, 2006

GEROLD DOMPIG, ARUBAN DEPUTY CHIEF OF POLICE: I want to state once more that I still believe that these boys have been lying. They‘re still lying, and everybody knows that by now. So there‘s no doubt in my mind that they know something

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12187266/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2009, 05:49:38 PM »

2JN ... I created another thread

DISETTI / CAPSLOCKWIZARD COINCIDENCE

Would you please add - NO DISCUSSION to the title.

Discussion regarding the  coincidences and the Marco issue can take place in the other thread.

Thanks

Janet

Edit-fixed title
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 06:55:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2009, 06:13:11 PM »

Klaas

Pack your bags...we may be having a trial in the Dr. Phil/K2 case:

04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Conference-Case Management - Trial Date Set

04/29/2009 at 01:00 pm in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ruling on Submitted Matter

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2009, 06:40:37 PM »

Klaas

Pack your bags...we may be having a trial in the Dr. Phil/K2 case:

04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Conference-Case Management - Trial Date Set

04/29/2009 at 01:00 pm in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ruling on Submitted Matter

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

Thanks Buckeye!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2009, 07:01:20 PM »

Guess we don't have to rush to pack....does the date say 2010??  sheesh...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.