May 14, 2024, 12:12:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AVATARS: CHRISTMAS 2009; YOURS DECORATED!  (Read 59603 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2009, 04:18:53 PM »

Hi CBB, I'm back... if you have time can you put my beagles in Christmas decorations? Thank you!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #181 on: November 23, 2009, 09:20:11 PM »

Hi CBB, I'm back... if you have time can you put my beagles in Christmas decorations? Thank you!

WELCOME BACK, FL Beagle Mom!!!    I wondered where you were hiding!! It's great to see you, and I'll be happy to get you ready for the Holidays!     Check Back!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #182 on: November 23, 2009, 11:21:24 PM »

Here you go, FL Beagle Mom! Your little cuties are all dressed now and ready for Santa!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Fla-Beagle-Mom.gif
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2009, 12:58:30 AM »

Hi CBB, Could you fix my frog for Christmas. Also Ilove snow and bright colors. I would need instructions on how to change it.
Thanks for helping. Have a great weekend.

Here you go, Cajun! You have snow and bright colors! Would this be alright for Christmas?

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cajun.gif

CBB, That is awesome. Now I just need to know how to change it. Thanks for all that you do for us.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: November 24, 2009, 11:16:53 AM »

Hi CBB,

I think I am ready for some Christmas when you have a moment.  Something simple would be great! 

Thank you

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 24, 2009, 12:32:24 PM »

Here you go, FL Beagle Mom! Your little cuties are all dressed now and ready for Santa!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/Fla-Beagle-Mom.gif

awwwww so sweet CBB!!!   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
crazybabyborg
« Reply #186 on: November 24, 2009, 04:40:31 PM »

Hi CBB,

I think I am ready for some Christmas when you have a moment.  Something simple would be great! 

Thank you

Sure, AZSunny! It's always so good to see you! I'd love to get you ready for the Holidays! Check back   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #187 on: November 25, 2009, 01:42:32 AM »

Hi CBB,

Thank you

AZSunny? Uhmmmmmmm, this started out really simple, I swear it did!    It was just a Santa hat on you and the ornament. But, your monkey is light and didn't show up well, so I thought, "OK, I'll just add a background with color so we can see your monkey". It worked and you showed up better! Then I noticed the fireplace in the background, and fires should move, soooooooooo........... I made it flicker. And the Christmas tree was just a tree! Well, we all know trees should have lights, right? I didn't make them blink!  It was hard to not make them blink, but I wanted to keep it simple because as we know, you had asked me to keep it simple.   

( we just won't discuss the glittering ornament. I plead "run amuk-ness" )

Here it is:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/azsunny2.gif

Sooooooooo I went back to the drawing board and followed my 12 step program.  I think this is more to your liking, and I like it too!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/azsunny3.gif

I just thought I'd post them both to give you a choice.   
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 02:17:51 AM by CBB » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2009, 09:05:59 AM »

THERE'S A LIST OF AVATARS I'VE MADE ON PAGE ONE OF THIS THREAD. I ADD TO IT DAILY, SO CHECK IT OFTEN! IF YOURS ISN'T THERE, I'D LOVE TO MAKE ONE FOR YOU! JUST LEAVE ME A POST, AND I'LL FIX YOU UP!!   

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: November 25, 2009, 02:29:12 PM »

Hi CBB,

Thank you

AZSunny? Uhmmmmmmm, this started out really simple, I swear it did!    It was just a Santa hat on you and the ornament. But, your monkey is light and didn't show up well, so I thought, "OK, I'll just add a background with color so we can see your monkey". It worked and you showed up better! Then I noticed the fireplace in the background, and fires should move, soooooooooo........... I made it flicker. And the Christmas tree was just a tree! Well, we all know trees should have lights, right? I didn't make them blink!  It was hard to not make them blink, but I wanted to keep it simple because as we know, you had asked me to keep it simple.   

( we just won't discuss the glittering ornament. I plead "run amuk-ness" )

Here it is:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/azsunny2.gif

Sooooooooo I went back to the drawing board and followed my 12 step program.  I think this is more to your liking, and I like it too!!   

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/azsunny3.gif

I just thought I'd post them both to give you a choice.   

OH NO!  Now I have to make a decision!  They are both great. Thank you as always....great work!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #190 on: November 25, 2009, 05:47:32 PM »

You're most welcome, AZSunny! Let me know if you want the bow to glitter or anything! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: November 26, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »

Hi, CBB...

Want to tell you how thankful I am for all the avatars you make for all the monkeys.  You're very talented and your avatars are absolutely beautiful...you seem to have that flair.  I hope you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 26, 2009, 05:51:51 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CBB. I hope you didn't hurt yourself on the cabinet door. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: November 26, 2009, 10:13:12 PM »

Hi CBB,  I am wondering if you can lighten up my dear Santa's face so I can see the sparkle in his eye.  Thanks again CBB.  I love my new Avi. Ya Ya 

OMG,  I just saw Santa on Rudolph!  Is that just great or what.  LOLOLOL  Crack me up, it is just too funny.

I used to paint Scandanavian Christmas scenes to make Christmas cards ~ in July, so you know I luv Christmastime!  xox     
crazybabyborg
« Reply #194 on: November 26, 2009, 11:48:34 PM »

Hi, CBB...

Want to tell you how thankful I am for all the avatars you make for all the monkeys.  You're very talented and your avatars are absolutely beautiful...you seem to have that flair.  I hope you have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY!!

Puzzler

Awwwww, Puzzler. It means the world to me that you took the time to make that post to me! Thank You so much! You've made my Thanksgiving a little happier, and I hope yours was wonderful!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #195 on: November 26, 2009, 11:51:08 PM »

HAPPY THANKSGIVING CBB. I hope you didn't hurt yourself on the cabinet door. 

Fanny!  It's so good to see you and in your fun self too! Happy Thanksgiving, Miss Fanny!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #196 on: November 26, 2009, 11:52:34 PM »

Hi CBB,  I am wondering if you can lighten up my dear Santa's face so I can see the sparkle in his eye.  Thanks again CBB.  I love my new Avi. Ya Ya 

OMG,  I just saw Santa on Rudolph!  Is that just great or what.  LOLOLOL  Crack me up, it is just too funny.

I used to paint Scandanavian Christmas scenes to make Christmas cards ~ in July, so you know I luv Christmastime!  xox     

Sure Scandi! I'll be glad to! Let me see what I can do! Check back! 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: November 27, 2009, 12:04:11 AM »

Hi CBB, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Didn't want to cruise through your shop without saying hello. I love watching the bells in some of the avi's. They just move so gracefully. They're all too beautiful!

Christmas season has begun!       

crazybabyborg
« Reply #198 on: November 27, 2009, 01:00:32 AM »

Hi CBB, Happy Thanksgiving to you! Didn't want to cruise through your shop without saying hello. I love watching the bells in some of the avi's. They just move so gracefully. They're all too beautiful!

Christmas season has begun!       

Hi Gizzie! I'm glad you stopped for a second on your cruise! It's always good to see you! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Yep, the Christmas Season has begun. I love the bells too. They just seem to be ringing in the Spirit, Promise and Hope of Christmas!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: November 27, 2009, 03:45:25 AM »

I was window shopping as well, CBB.  I remember when you first started, and you have become very skilled at this, right in front of our eyes.  You are so creative - it is always fun to see what you are up to. 

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.