May 06, 2024, 07:20:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 326274 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: January 03, 2009, 11:33:42 PM »

The picture in the Globe that Sea posted last nite made Casey look really angry when she was washing Caylees face.  Another time when she pushed the ice cream in the babies face, I though that was very cruel.  You might do that to say a 10 year old child and the child would understand and think it was funny, but I dont think a 2 year could possibly understand that.

That is why I asked Sea to let us see the pictures in between the story pages.  I could not believe what I was seeing.

I thought it was a piece of cake or a cupcake.

Hi A1!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: January 03, 2009, 11:35:04 PM »

The picture in the Globe that Sea posted last nite made Casey look really angry when she was washing Caylees face.  Another time when she pushed the ice cream in the babies face, I though that was very cruel.  You might do that to say a 10 year old child and the child would understand and think it was funny, but I dont think a 2 year could possibly understand that.

That is why I asked Sea to let us see the pictures in between the story pages.  I could not believe what I was seeing.

I thought it was a piece of cake or a cupcake.

Hi A1!

Hi Bearly, SS is being bad.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: January 03, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »

What happened to Caylee this night? The night of June 10th - CA said in her interview KC & Caylee were not home that night - WHERE WAS CAYLEE?

RM: There was one time that I can remember while we were dating that she actually started the night they were both in, in my bed.
DR: Uh-hum (affirmative).
RM: Uhm, I woke up the next morning and it was just Casey. Caylee, uh, uhm, yeah (affirmative) Casey. And Casey told me that uhm, her mom had called during the night and wanted her to bring Caylee home

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:v4L2UcK6JuIJ:www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/09%2520Ricardo%2520Morales%2520July%252025,%25202008.pdf+ricardo+morales+casey+zenita&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: January 03, 2009, 11:38:25 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys !!!!

QM...the dancing monkey with the hat is mine...and only mine..Brandi made him for me and me alone. I have witnesses and will prosecute if necessary 

Here is a dancing coffee monkey for you....this is a community use monkey and was apparently only dedicated to the cage because of me... you may use him freely without any fear of repercussions 

I'm back...not to bad, only 22 pages in 10 hours...
I think I can catch up by midnight 

I have a NEW Globe...dated Jan 12th...has it been posted here today ? if not I shall scan and post for all my monkey friends 

oh ya...is Cindy behind bars yet ? hope I didn't miss that.. 

He's awesome SeaSearcher! I figured that other Coffee Monkey was yours, that's why I asked. I love this other dancing coffee Monkey too, he's so cute! Only thing is he's not put with the other cool monkey avatars so I'm not sure how to save him so I can use him again? Any ideas? Anyway, I'm still many pages back, anything new today? I've been a busy non-monkey today, but I'm back in the cage for a little while tonight. Can't believe it's almost 11:30! Ugghhh, and it's almost Jan 4th, the year is flying by already!

Hey, QM.

When I joined here last August, I started making new monkeys out of the ones we have on our forum to post, including this one. He was inspired by SS coming into the channel every morning offering coffee to people!

Then I made a special one with a captain's hat just for SS's private use  LOL

To use the other one, post it to a photobucket or any other host and just insert it into your post as any other image. (Right click on it to get the image location and save as ...)

Hope that helps.

I designed this guy for formal occasions Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: January 03, 2009, 11:38:46 PM »

What happened to Caylee this night? The night of June 10th - CA said in her interview KC & Caylee were not home that night - WHERE WAS CAYLEE?

RM: There was one time that I can remember while we were dating that she actually started the night they were both in, in my bed.
RM: Uhm, I woke up the next morning and it was just Casey. Caylee, uh, uhm, yeah (affirmative) Casey. And Casey told me that uhm, her mom had called during the night and wanted her to bring Caylee home

http://74.125.45.132/search?q=cache:v4L2UcK6JuIJ:www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/09%2520Ricardo%2520Morales%2520July%252025,%25202008.pdf+ricardo+morales+casey+zenita&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

I'm not sure but how could anything really bad have happened if Caylee was there on June 15th for Father's Day?
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: January 03, 2009, 11:39:49 PM »

There are a few other issues with claiming DID. There are many in the psychological field who do not believe this disorder exists and even more in the general population who discount it. People who have this disorder typically hurt themselves (cutting) vs. hurting other people. There are not that many documented cases of the disorder. It would be hard to convince a jury that she had it. 

A few people have tried to use this as a defense without success. If they use the 'Insanity' excuse, then she would have to admit guilt. I don't see her doing that to herself. She loves herself too much for that.

Very interesting to hear your thoughts on this.  I guess I was wondering how else they might explain her insistence that she worked with people who she may have worked with years ago but not recently(for one thing).

Akmom,

When they took her into the room at Universal, she says she lied and that's why she was there. Her behavior is indicative of her emotional state. She didn't act differently, talk with an accent, act like a different personality, etc. Fortunately, Universal has employment records and can prove who worked where and when. She made up some names of people who worked there but never did, ie, Juliette Lewis. If you watch these tapes that are running on NG, she answers the questions she's been asked with a bit of the question in her answer. This tells me that she is just making all of this up as she goes along. That was apparent when she was describing what she did when she was waiting for Zenida to bring Caylee back to the Sawgrass Apt. She is too mechanical in her recall of the events.

Casey kept a journal with appointments and names of people she had meetings with, we now know she didn't have a job so all of this was a fictitious account to make it look like she had a job. She lived in a fantasy world. One without responsibility or regard for her child. She went to great lengths to cover her lies, which is why I believe she believes she is telling the truth. I don't think she can tell fantasy from reality.

When Caylee allegedly called her the day before she was questioned, she says something very chilling, Caylee did not act upset or mad or ask when she was coming home. All she spoke about was her book and her shoes. Further, Caylee never did miss her. I have a very hard time wrapping my head around the thought process. More than likely Casey meant I didn't miss Caylee, when I have to work late and don't see her until the next day, I don't even miss her. I have a very difficult time believing Casey snaps in and out of these other personalities when she drops Caylee off, to when she goes to pick her up to when she goes to Blockbuster with Tony. Usually the personality shows itself when there is a stressful situation, regardless of who is around at the time. Someone would have noticed her inconsistent behavior and pointed it out in the original investigations.

She has lied because she knows how to do it. People react to her manipulation and she wrote the check as Casey Anthony....if she was let's say, Sally White, she would have written Sally White. Thhere were no items in her cart for Caylee. So, Casey Anthony who has DID, who claims to be someone else while she is at Target, writes Casey Anthony on the check? She deleted Caylee's pictures from her computer. Did she log in on that computer as Casey Anthony? More than likely. I just think the prosecution and a good Psychological team can poke many holes in the inconsistencies with the alleged disorder.

Thanks so much for your insight.  You have given me a lot to think about.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1026 on: January 03, 2009, 11:40:09 PM »

Bearly is around.And so is Klaas. They are here to watch and protect us.

Any more Globe photos?
I'll be glad to see what comes of the press conference Monday. 
Not sure what's for breakfast...but I know we'll have some COFFEE.   

I'm scanning it now just in case but has it already been posted ? I don't want to waste everyones time...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: January 03, 2009, 11:41:10 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys !!!!

QM...the dancing monkey with the hat is mine...and only mine..Brandi made him for me and me alone. I have witnesses and will prosecute if necessary 

Here is a dancing coffee monkey for you....this is a community use monkey and was apparently only dedicated to the cage because of me... you may use him freely without any fear of repercussions 

I'm back...not to bad, only 22 pages in 10 hours...
I think I can catch up by midnight 

I have a NEW Globe...dated Jan 12th...has it been posted here today ? if not I shall scan and post for all my monkey friends 

oh ya...is Cindy behind bars yet ? hope I didn't miss that.. 

Thanks, Sea. 

How many brown wrappers covering the Globe today? 

How did the in-laws treat you?

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: January 03, 2009, 11:41:52 PM »

I'm not sure but how could anything really bad have happened if Caylee was there on June 15th for Father's Day?

Agreed. I just looked at my time line and I have nothing for June 10. I have June 9 and June 12 though.

da sparkenator
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: January 03, 2009, 11:42:17 PM »

ohhhhhhhhhh Sea Searcher!!!!

What day is it?  How long have I been here?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: January 03, 2009, 11:42:17 PM »

Unless that is when she first started drugging her, because I think she looks pale sitting in Great Grandpas lap.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: January 03, 2009, 11:44:22 PM »

It's a trick to distract her.  I can't compete with that pretty kitty. 

now that you're back in your mini and pretty wings (hmmm..the possibilities are endless) don't give those pretty kittys a second thought 

you haven't seen any bears around lately have you ?

the way to a mans heart is through his stomach....ssssssooooooo......
what's for breakfast ?  

A way to a man's heart is through his chest!!!

I believe in miracles!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: January 03, 2009, 11:45:11 PM »

Night JSM.  I think we are all just doing the same thing here.  Just trying to figure out stuff that makes no sense.  I think we are all trying to be advocates for the victims and all feel the same frustrations that this happens over and over again in this world and we are helpless, in the most part, to stop it.
Thanks AKmom. I just sometimes don't know what to do for victims. I had a friend who was pregnant at the time murdered. Her baby was born alive then sadly passed away. I think of her daily. Back then there was no internet, SM, or anything to help her family and friends. I am so glad and thank God for Red, Klaas, Muffy and all here that give murdered victims a voice. And I know he is never around anymore, but I thank Rob for his kind words when I first started posting. He is an angel. Too bad he is never around anymore.

I am so sorry about your friend, how tragic. (()).

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: January 03, 2009, 11:45:17 PM »

ohhhhhhhhhh Sea Searcher!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1034 on: January 03, 2009, 11:45:38 PM »

Thanks trimm! 

I just didn't want to appear insensitive to you Wyks.  I would be more than happy to hear anything mor e you have to say on this, considering all you know about the subject.  If you don't mind.  Have you seen or experienced incidents where the person who may have this changes their appearance when they have this??  I had a friend who was diagnosed and her appearance would change quite a bit when she would seem "different".  I am really curious about this.

Oh you weren't insensitive akmom, not to worry, k? 

Yes, an incident where a person with MPD/DID changes (in the sense of expression, posture, voice change, vocabulary, face becoming softer, taking on perhaps a more childlike resemblance, etc), is known as a 'switch'.  There are other signs of this, some happen very quickly, some take a bit longer, some are subtle, while some are very obvious.  A switch is when one personality takes over for another pesonality, often happening in an emotional moment when the main persona finds it difficult to handle or express that emotion.  It really can be very amazing sitting and talking with a person who has MPD/DID and see a switch happen right in front of you.  It's also hard to fully explain. 

I've watched videos of Casey carefully in different emotional moments, and have seen nothing to indicate a switch happening.  Not when she sees George and begins crying, not when she was angry in the courtroom, not when she was happily dancing in the club.  Even if her hair was up or down, makeup on or off, smiling or smirking, dressed in reg. clothes or a flag, she still shows to be the same Casey. 

IMO 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: January 03, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »

Seriously, there is no way this chick is insane.   Watch every jail house tape... listen to the words she speaks..  It's all very calculated.  Baez can't be stupid enough to go any psych angle.... can he?? 
Yes he could be that stupid, but I believe that the prosecutors will have a better psychologists to disprove his stupid theory. She isn't crazy. She is a baby killer, she is a manipulator, she is a liar and she will get her day in court and I will be watching and waiting for the jury to come out 15 minutes later with a guilty verdict and I pray for the DP!

I also hope that Sheriff Beary arrests Cindy before I go to bed. SORRY O/T

JSM,I hope so too.
Wait why did you say that????  What did I miss???  I am watching "Sleepless in Seattle".  I know, I am a hopeless romantic!!!

Just catching up, but I just finished "You've Got Mail"  Those two are great together!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: January 03, 2009, 11:46:32 PM »

It's a trick to distract her.  I can't compete with that pretty kitty. 

now that you're back in your mini and pretty wings (hmmm..the possibilities are endless) don't give those pretty kittys a second thought 

you haven't seen any bears around lately have you ?

the way to a mans heart is through his stomach....ssssssooooooo......
what's for breakfast ?  
I am so telling Bearly

Thanks, A1!

Anyone know CPR?

I believe in miracles!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: January 03, 2009, 11:46:54 PM »

Seriously, there is no way this chick is insane.   Watch every jail house tape... listen to the words she speaks..  It's all very calculated.  Baez can't be stupid enough to go any psych angle.... can he?? 
Yes he could be that stupid, but I believe that the prosecutors will have a better psychologists to disprove his stupid theory. She isn't crazy. She is a baby killer, she is a manipulator, she is a liar and she will get her day in court and I will be watching and waiting for the jury to come out 15 minutes later with a guilty verdict and I pray for the DP!

I also hope that Sheriff Beary arrests Cindy before I go to bed. SORRY O/T

JSM,I hope so too.
Wait why did you say that????  What did I miss???  I am watching "Sleepless in Seattle".  I know, I am a hopeless romantic!!!

Just catching up, but I just finished "You've Got Mail"  Those two are great together!
Youre right

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: January 03, 2009, 11:47:19 PM »

It is just interesting that Caylee "disappeared" during the night and he never knew they were gone, then KC was there when he woke up. What did KC do with her at night? That would not tie in with her putting her in the trunk because she was already in the bed with them. How could he have slept through a her and Caylee getting up and leaving?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: January 03, 2009, 11:49:47 PM »

I can understand where holes could be found in a Multiple Personality defense, and also that it is a sensitive subject(I read the discussion yesterday) BUT I really think that this is the direction this has been going in since the beginning.  One personality could still be a chronic liar(Universal employee).  I am not saying that she has this and I am aware that it is referred to by another name currently. I just feel that with the contrast between her being known as such a good mother supposedly, and a wild party girl, this is a real possibility.  Also I believe that it has been hinted at that she had a personality change at some point and I feel that points to an excuse being made as to why she may have big "gaps" in her stories.  IE employed at Universal with people that worked there, but several years before. 

Of course I could be just as wrong as I was about where poor Caylee was.
Your not wrong. I probably am wrong. I just think that she was a child when she had a child. A child she didn't want. Cindy MADE her keep the child. Cindy made her be a good mom. Why did she lose her job at Universal. No one knows the reason. Maybe she wanted to party. Some people change in good ways or in bad. Maybe she just got sick of being a "mom". She wasn't really Caylee's mom, Cindy was. Maybe she got tired of being told what a rotten, POS  mother she was because she wasn't doing whatever. Cindy knew Casey wasn't working, but she let Casey continue the BS. Casey thought "wow if she believes I have a job, she will believe I have a nanny". The lightbulb went off in Casey's mind. I can party, etc. And she thought Cindy bought into that story. But Cindy decided to call Casey's bluff and go on vacation. Make Casey be a Mom and look after her child. Casey didn't want to do that. I can't fault her for that, but she made the decision to not be the mom Caylee needed. She became the spiteful b*tch and got mad at Cindy for making her stay home, telling her she is a bad mom, and then when she couldn't party, go stay at Tony's she killed her baby. I don't know I am probably wrong, but she is not crazy, just young and stupid. She probably saw Melinda Duckett's story and thought she could get away with the same thing. Only Casey loves herself too much that when the cops, NG or the FBI have her backed into a corner. Casey doesn't flinch.

I hope that makes sense.

Has anyone heard about the anything about counselor that Cindy was seeing?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.