May 17, 2024, 04:48:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #108 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 334672 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1900 on: February 22, 2009, 09:29:07 AM »

Good Morning Sunday Monkeys   

It was 28 here in north florida this morning. 

Mornin' Monkeys !!!!!
Not much colder up here this morning....22 right now, but we've got a tone of snow coming...10" to 18".  Should be a lot of fun and one he** of a workout tonight !

I agree with you Scarrlett about the DP...it might be too much for the jury to handle with KC being so young..my personal opinion is that Life w/o parole would bee sufficient and more harsh on KC anyway...let her enjoy her "beautiful life" for as long as possible, hopefully she'll live to be 100 !!!

Coffee's Ready !!!! (enjoying my beautiful life haha)

We are at 21 right now, but I think our snow is over. You be careful out there shoveling!! Even those snowblowers are quite a workout!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1901 on: February 22, 2009, 09:29:50 AM »

Found these from #77

BTW, why are we looking at these pics? I can't rememb ::MonkeyConfused::er!

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1902 on: February 22, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »

I am not sure if it has been discussed but I wonder if they will use it. Especially if they use the "she just had a miscarriage" story. The pg for Caylee was too long ago to start postpartum blues but if she just had a miscarriage it may hold some weight. I wondered if that is why they took such care with the pg test they found at the scene - I wonder if they were able to test it or date it to rule in or out it being KC's. The big problem they will have is that she covered up the crime for so long. This means she knew it was wrong. Which means she likely did not have a postpartum psychosis - look at the case of Andrea Yates - definitely pp psychosis. Very different.

On a side note - did anyone see the movie "Raising Cain" - it is old but very strange. The whole multiple personality thing was very strange and creepy to me.

I am pretty sure I read her alleged miscarriage was on valentine's day 2007 which was 1 1/2 years before Caylee was murdered so that may not work-- I have no medical background, am guessing on this, so please chime in if I am wrong.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1903 on: February 22, 2009, 09:32:09 AM »

Hi SS...Thanks for the coffee. I would like to inform you that when you went MIA for a few days the monkeys were in an up-roar and rattling the cages in caffeine withdrawal. You sure are loved around here. Hope all is well with your Mom.

I know MIO...They sure are cocky and I wish we knew why. And thanks Pooky for the link. Off to read.
Clipper ..........Go Away

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1904 on: February 22, 2009, 09:32:22 AM »

Normally, I want the DP. But if that can't feasibly be done, LWOP is good enough. I was very encouraged by the article posted yesterday about the inmates wanting a piece of her. Her life wouldn't be the happy little time she is having now, it would be filled with terror around each corner, wondering if someone is going to get her that day.

Boo -- I think her happier days are over.  I cannot see how they do not get a conviction but that is my opinion.  Many have been convicted with less.

Good morning to you, SS and QM. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1905 on: February 22, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »

Good Morning, Boo thanks I couldn't figure out why Joy's hair is always different, never thought of hair extensions.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1906 on: February 22, 2009, 09:42:32 AM »

Good Morning, Boo thanks I couldn't figure out why Joy's hair is always different, never thought of hair extensions.
Notice how perfect looking and shiney it is. Now if we could only get I think it's Ron's sister from the Haleigh case (the one with the cupie doll hair) to invest in some good ones.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: February 22, 2009, 09:42:37 AM »

Good Morning!    I wonder if this is true......

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing  how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1908 on: February 22, 2009, 09:44:00 AM »

Hi SS...Thanks for the coffee. I would like to inform you that when you went MIA for a few days the monkeys were in an up-roar and rattling the cages in caffeine withdrawal. You sure are loved around here. Hope all is well with your Mom.

I know MIO...They sure are cocky and I wish we knew why. And thanks Pooky for the link. Off to read.
Clipper ..........Go Away

Morning Scarrlett!   

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1909 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:04 AM »

Hi Pooky!! Hope all is honky dory!! When I read that question I knew you would be the one to answer. Nice to see you

I gotta tell you that I think that the DP would be a grave mistake. It really doesn't have anything to do with boo-hooing over Casey. I just don't think it would accomplish anything AND increase the possibility of her walking away.

She is {was} so social. Even Amy said she could NOT be alone and just talked and talked. This new life of hers must be horrid for her and certainly is screwing with her mind.

I wonder?????? Does anyone think post-partum blues coupled with the demands of Cindy be a defence??? It's the only thing I can think that would keep Linda Biden and the rest supporting her. Has this ever been discussed?

I am not sure if it has been discussed but I wonder if they will use it. Especially if they use the "she just had a miscarriage" story. The pg for Caylee was too long ago to start postpartum blues but if she just had a miscarriage it may hold some weight. I wondered if that is why they took such care with the pg test they found at the scene - I wonder if they were able to test it or date it to rule in or out it being KC's. The big problem they will have is that she covered up the crime for so long. This means she knew it was wrong. Which means she likely did not have a postpartum psychosis - look at the case of Andrea Yates - definitely pp psychosis. Very different.

On a side note - did anyone see the movie "Raising Cain" - it is old but very strange. The whole multiple personality thing was very strange and creepy to me.

None of her friends believed she was ever pregnant w/ Brandon's baby. I don't know if you can get a postpartum with having an early miscarriage. Plus she has no way to prove she was pg this time around. Only her word for that and we know how much weight that carries.

Hey you two....Here you are in the same spot!! I think I saw that movie but I forget stuff like movies. I am going to watch again.

Okay...The blues seem like a weenie defence. Not possible and I don't think she was pregnant either. She told no one of Caylee and I think she would of delivered her in her bedroom and disposed of her baby and no one would of been the wiser. She probably heard about the girl at the prom. Lord..How can you give birth and then go dance?? Must be stronger than I.
 Imagine Cindy NOT seeing her daughter was pregnant??

Boo..Is Grissom ill?

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: February 22, 2009, 09:48:39 AM »

Notice how perfect looking and shiney it is. Now if we could only get I think it's Ron's sister from the Haleigh case (the one with the cupie doll hair) to invest in some good ones.
What was up with that?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: February 22, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing  how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

If it's true I want to read more.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: February 22, 2009, 09:50:39 AM »

Found these from #77

Wow,glad I wasn't having breakfast. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1913 on: February 22, 2009, 09:51:33 AM »

Hey you two....Here you are in the same spot!! I think I saw that movie but I forget stuff like movies. I am going to watch again.

Okay...The blues seem like a weenie defence. Not possible and I don't think she was pregnant either. She told no one of Caylee and I think she would of delivered her in her bedroom and disposed of her baby and no one would of been the wiser. She probably heard about the girl at the prom. Lord..How can you give birth and then go dance?? Must be stronger than I.
 Imagine Cindy NOT seeing her daughter was pregnant??

Boo..Is Grissom ill?

No Grissom is just fine. I had just noticed a couple of lumps and was concerned. But all is Ok now, in fact he's cleaning up my breakfast plate as we speak! But he can't have my coffee!! It's all MINE!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: February 22, 2009, 09:53:01 AM »

I had pp depression very bad with my second daughter, and here comes a stupid question, actually something I never thought about, can one get pp depression from a miscarriage? If so maybe the defense will  go with something like that. Don't believe it will work, but who knows anymore with anything?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1915 on: February 22, 2009, 09:53:51 AM »

Found these from #77

Ah, the "drunken cowboy" who cleaned up the horse stalls and tried to get into everything. ROFL

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: February 22, 2009, 09:53:55 AM »

Found these from #77

I wonder if that chick ever stays at home?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1917 on: February 22, 2009, 09:55:15 AM »

If it's true I want to read more.
I read the article, very interesting, but I take it with a huge grain of salt. I believe she was angry at Cindy, not Caylee. Caylee was just the instrument for revenge. This article makes it sound like KC was so pissed at Caylee. Then to keep a extreme detail record of how and why she killed, IDK, she had plenty of time to burn it at the family home when out on bond. But then again, we are not talking about a bright bulb here either.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: February 22, 2009, 09:56:33 AM »

Found these from #77

I wonder if that chick ever stays at home?

I don't know.It's to say because I don't know what planet she's from. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1919 on: February 22, 2009, 10:00:53 AM »

Forgot to add the link:

Joy Wray of Altamonte Springs,Fla., holds a sign Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2008, saying Caylee Anthony is alive during a prayer service for the missing 3-year-old in Jay Blanchard Park, in Orlando, Fla.

This says Nov. 11, so I don't know, her hair looks much longer than the 8th. Maybe the OS is wrong? Or the dates are wrong? I'm pretty sure this one is correct as far as being Joy & the date.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view/2008_12_10_Lawyer_for_mom_charged_in_Caylee_Anthony_s_murder_seeks_tapes/
I bet she is wearing hair extensions. People wear them all the time now.

I agree BOO, that's very possible.

Possible, oh for sure.  But from the pics showing her, her personal appearance always seems to be in a disray.  Doesn't appear to me that she gives a hoot what she looks like.  Very untidy and scrambled.  So, I doubt, in my opinion, that she would go to the extent to buy hair extensions.  Unless someone felt sorry for her and donated them. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.