May 17, 2024, 03:35:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #109 2/22/09 - 2/25/09  (Read 381938 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #620 on: February 23, 2009, 12:31:09 PM »

Hey, you fancy shoes twin carrying monkey!  Don't make fun of my spelling disorder! I will...I'll uh...well, I'll call Hosay on ya.
(just teasin' ya, Dolce. I'm actually making fun of myself..after last month's concussion, every time I spell something correctly or remember stuff, I get all happy...the brain rewiring process is continuing as promised. But, still, if I don't earn 4 points in the rest of this semester's classes, I'm gonna sue the turd who totaled my car!)

Hmmmm...maybe a suit of this proportion is beyond Hosay's abilities!
Ha ha you said "turd" and "Jose" in the same paragraph...it happens a LOT!!  Was not makin fun of ya, just throwin out the bee as it seems everyone is touchy about the spellin issues...don't get JSM started, she can get wild about it!  LOL  (love ya JSM)

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: February 23, 2009, 12:33:10 PM »

So besides parking cars at a superbowl event...what else does Lee do?
Any of the anthony's working that we know?
Not that I'm aware of and your comment about being cynical, sorry I've had that title for so many years.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #622 on: February 23, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »

Letter to Padilla
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0223/18775668.pdf

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: February 23, 2009, 12:35:55 PM »

After I posted about the duct tape and if there was marks on the tape or not from Caylee's tongue, I got to thinking what Turbo said, at least I think it was Turbo. About a rag, so if Casey had a rag aroung the nose and mouth area, or in the mouth then the duct tape with a tongue depression would'nt be. Also QuietMonkey, Casey must have buried Caylee somewhat, I can't imagine just dropping off the remains in the open and leaving, and wasn't there something about partial burying of the garbage bags in the last doc dump?

I see...so some are thinking she dosed a rag w/chloroform and taped it to the nose/mouth area?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #624 on: February 23, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »

So besides parking cars at a superbowl event...what else does Lee do?
Any of the anthony's working that we know?
Not that I'm aware of and your comment about being cynical, sorry I've had that title for so many years.

Thanks....for not making me feel like I'm alone!  lol
I get on my families nervous about me being so cynical all the time..
Can't help it.. there is so many b*ll sh*tters out there.
(Monkeys Huggs to you..)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 23, 2009, 12:42:00 PM »

Good Morning!    I wonder if this is true......

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing  how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part.

Does anyone know anything about this guy or his website?  I stumbled upon it one other time and he was saying that Casey had plugged up the toilet in her cell with her bible.  I did not see that anywhere else and wondered where this guy was getting his info

I don't know anything about this guy.   I just stumbled upon this article when I was looking around this morning.   I also saw his article on the toilet fiasco.  I thought that was probably BS.   This might be, also.   I guess we'll find out, eventually!

That was written BEFORE the last doc dump where we did see a journal. I wonder if the pages which were torn out were the ones which they are talking about.
To the original poster with this link, THX. Very interesting indeed!

I thought so, too.   Can't wait to see if there's any truth to it!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: February 23, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »

Blaze,

The high concentrations found in Casey's trunk weeks after Caylee's body was in there tells me this was no "accident" of any kind.    The amount appears to indicate that it was done with intent to cause death versus making her pass out for a few hours.

Regardless, forcing a drug or toxic substance on a child is a felony offense, an aggravated assault upon a minor - if death occurs in the commission of a felony, its murder.  Even if she didnt intend to kill her it is still murder because she should have never assaulted her child with the substance to begin with knowing as the entire world is aware of that any drug or toxic substance can cause serious bodily harm or death to a child,  amounts not relevant due to varying factors on any given day an assault of this nature is performed such as the child's general health, how much the child ate, weight, dose etc.  Her computer searches would show that she was made aware that this substance is highly dangerous & deadly in an instance.  We might find out that she used a rag and then duct taped it to precious Caylee's mouth to make sure it stayed there.    Kidnapping wont fly according to Casey's own lies & the fact that no ransom note was presented, no call for ransom or threat of harm with conditions came thru to any of Casey's phones or the Anthony home, Casey was never distraught & made no attempt to inform or get assistance from anyone, law enforcement or otherwise.   No calls came in from her "Zanny the nanny" despite her lie that she conveniently got a call from Caylee on 7/15 around noon.  The fact that she told her mother that she had nothing to say to the 911 operator, shows her disconnect - not worry from a mother with a missing child despite her claims that she did not call LE because she didnt trust them, a circumstance that had Casey "scared" would have not prevented her from having a natural breakdown right then that her child was missing but was afraid to say something - she didnt do that, her affect was flat with moments of insincere comments of concern & put forward a mountain of lies instead.    Her own words to her brother "Maybe I'm a spiteful bee.."  will convict her.

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #627 on: February 23, 2009, 12:43:44 PM »

If someone (family/friends/lawyer, etc.) goes to visit KC....and she refuses the visit...is it recorded/documented?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: February 23, 2009, 12:45:27 PM »

If Kronk is truly clean,  then I don't blame him for going after LP.

We haven't heard much from LP for at least the last 10 days.  Maybe this is why.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: February 23, 2009, 12:45:48 PM »

O/T but important for Mississippi Marion County & surrounding county residents - Marion County is under lockdown due to 8 prisoners being at large.   These men are very dangerous, one in for murder, another capital murder & various other very serious & dangerous convictions.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 23, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »

If someone (family/friends/lawyer, etc.) goes to visit KC....and she refuses the visit...is it recorded/documented?

I believe there is a record kept at the jail.    Anyone else have any thoughts?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: February 23, 2009, 12:48:35 PM »

Blaze,

The high concentrations found in Casey's trunk weeks after Caylee's body was in there tells me this was no "accident" of any kind.    The amount appears to indicate that it was done with intent to cause death versus making her pass out for a few hours.

Regardless, forcing a drug or toxic substance on a child is a felony offense, an aggravated assault upon a minor - if death occurs in the commission of a felony, its murder.  Even if she didnt intend to kill her it is still murder because she should have never assaulted her child with the substance to begin with knowing as the entire world is aware of that any drug or toxic substance can cause serious bodily harm or death to a child,  amounts not relevant due to varying factors on any given day an assault of this nature is performed such as the child's general health, how much the child ate, weight, dose etc.  Her computer searches would show that she was made aware that this substance is highly dangerous & deadly in an instance.  We might find out that she used a rag and then duct taped it to precious Caylee's mouth to make sure it stayed there.    Kidnapping wont fly according to Casey's own lies & the fact that no ransom note was presented, no call for ransom or threat of harm with conditions came thru to any of Casey's phones or the Anthony home, Casey was never distraught & made no attempt to inform or get assistance from anyone, law enforcement or otherwise.   No calls came in from her "Zanny the nanny" despite her lie that she conveniently got a call from Caylee on 7/15 around noon.  The fact that she told her mother that she had nothing to say to the 911 operator, shows her disconnect - not worry from a mother with a missing child despite her claims that she did not call LE because she didnt trust them, a circumstance that had Casey "scared" would have not prevented her from having a natural breakdown right then that her child was missing but was afraid to say something - she didnt do that, her affect was flat with moments of insincere comments of concern & put forward a mountain of lies instead.    Her own words to her brother "Maybe I'm a spiteful bee.."  will convict her.

Thank you, Capp, for the response.... you are right... that's true there was high levels of choloform found in the trunk...
It is so hard to believe, sometimes, that someone can do something so evil.
Mental illness, sometimes, is so hard to grasp... to hard to comprehend...
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:14 PM »

I believe there is a record kept at the jail.    Anyone else have any thoughts?

I would think...that there were some left hand wingers out there..that would try to visit her....heck they put money in her account, why not stop by and see her.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »

We haven't heard much from LP for at least the last 10 days.  Maybe this is why.

Well that is a bunch of hooey!   Why?  Because MANY talkheads & news anchors have made the same similar statements that they do not trust Mr. Kronk's account or if he knew someone as to why he repetitively went back to that area.  It seems Kronk & his attorney are equally as much targetting Lenny.  For at least 2 weeks it was a main topic even on national news (not involving LP) debating Kronk's involvement in this case...is he going to sue all of them?

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 23, 2009, 12:52:33 PM »

Blaze,

Good post.   The part I bolded in red always bothered me.   If I had been Cindy, at that moment, I would have shoved the phone down that girl's throat.   I'm telling you, I would be in jail right now - for murdering KC that night.     
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 23, 2009, 12:54:10 PM »

You know, I have thought about the cloth having been soaked in CF and the tape, but I would think the cloth would have stuck and been found on the tape, if the hair still was.  Additionally, or at least - duct tape glue residue on the cloth......so maybe the cloth was used, but I can't see it being held on by the duct tape.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #636 on: February 23, 2009, 12:54:14 PM »

Well that is a bunch of hooey!   Why?  Because MANY talkheads & news anchors have made the same similar statements that they do not trust Mr. Kronk's account or if he knew someone as to why he repetitively went back to that area.  It seems Kronk & his attorney are equally as much targetting Lenny.  For at least 2 weeks it was a main topic even on national news (not involving LP) debating Kronk's involvement in this case...is he going to sue all of them?
I agree, nonsense in my eyes.
Mississippi Girl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #637 on: February 23, 2009, 12:54:21 PM »

O/T but important for Mississippi Marion County & surrounding county residents - Marion County is under lockdown due to 8 prisoners being at large.   These men are very dangerous, one in for murder, another capital murder & various other very serious & dangerous convictions.
Thanks maybe they will be caught soon...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: February 23, 2009, 12:55:35 PM »

Good Morning!    I wonder if this is true......

http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/casey-anthony-murder-diary-found-claims-source-and-weve-got-world-exclusive-excerpts/

Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing  how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part.

Does anyone know anything about this guy or his website?  I stumbled upon it one other time and he was saying that Casey had plugged up the toilet in her cell with her bible.  I did not see that anywhere else and wondered where this guy was getting his info

I don't know anything about this guy.   I just stumbled upon this article when I was looking around this morning.   I also saw his article on the toilet fiasco.  I thought that was probably BS.   This might be, also.   I guess we'll find out, eventually!

That was written BEFORE the last doc dump where we did see a journal. I wonder if the pages which were torn out were the ones which they are talking about.
To the original poster with this link, THX. Very interesting indeed!

I thought so, too.   Can't wait to see if there's any truth to it!

Someone said this blog is satire, but I am not sure they were referring to this particular part of the blog, or the one with the doctored photo of Casey with a black eye.  I kind of called this author out in the comments and have been waiting for an answer.  I will believe this when I see it.  If it were true Baez would be aware by now that he is in way, way over his head.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: February 23, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »

I think that what is upsetting Kronk the most (if I had to guess) is all this talk from LP about a "daisy chain".     I would love to hear more about LP's theory - but I bet Kronk does want him to STFU!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.