May 14, 2024, 03:07:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242187 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #420 on: February 05, 2009, 07:25:48 AM »

Hi Pooky..So good to see you. It's quite here so it only took about an hour to read up. How is the little one??

I think I always stay logged in..I think? I just pit the last page on my desk top when I am done and just click that when I get back.

Saw Lucinda yesterday and she is still in the heat. And I am freezing my buns!!

Good to see you too.  Little one is great -- Between you and Lucinda, I am in the middle living in NC.  I hope today brings some documents, there have been rumors that it would be by the end of the week but NG said next week.  Well, anyway, stay warm and have a great day.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #421 on: February 05, 2009, 07:41:05 AM »

SHOULD CINDY AND GEORGE NOT BE PUNISHED FOR CASEY'S SINS?

First I want to preface this by saying that I think:
CASEY IS 100% RESPONSIBLE AND SHOULD ROT IN JAIL FOR LIFE...

But.. How much can we say George and Cindy should get away with for Casey turning out the way she did?

So... We know that a person's behavior stems from two things: GENETICS and ENVIRONMENT

GENETICS: Well we all know where she gets these from... Cindy and George (although I've heard he might not be the bio dad). Their family history does not seem promising in this category, but yet we cannot blame someone's action based solely on genetics, or else any criminal with a bad family history can use the defense that it was in their "blood" to commit the crime. So this leaves...

ENVIRONMENT: Again, this includes Cindy and George. We then add Lee and all of Casey's friends.

FRIENDS: I believe a great deal of influence comes from a person's friends' standards and how persuasive they are in getting you to do what they want. I do not think that ANY of Casey's friends would tell her that she would be better off without a child. Tony might be the exception because he did not want Caylee around, however, I do not think his actions or morals would condone Casey killing her own kid.

LEE: Lee got mad at Casey for getting pregnant. Here I think is where Casey started her resentment for Caylee. Her brother and probably best friend was angry at her. She probably felt that Caylee was a burden.

GEORGE: Ah, George, although he is the most honest of the bunch, we cannot let him slide that easily. The whole suicide attempt, whether it was a cry for help or an actual attempt, it shows that he believes when things get too tough, just take the easy way out. He didn't like the situation he was in, so he decided to take his life. Casey didn't like her situation, so she took her daughter's life. He also treated Casey like she was a princess and could do no harm. He made her think that she was always the boss, that the world revolved around her, and that she could get away with anything. He unintentionally and nonverbally condoned her behavior by not checking it while she was running wild.

CINDY: This is where Casey got most of her attitude and thinking from. Cindy probably constantly told Casey that she was a bad mother, that she didn't deserve Caylee, and that Caylee would be better off without her. If you tell someone something negative enough times, they start believing it. Casey knew she was a bad mother so she made no real connection to Caylee. This is why I don't understand why Cindy didn't just take Caylee from the beginning. Cindy also has shown that it is ok to lie or bend the truth if it means getting away with something wrong. Cindy has countless times taken back what she had said before and lies to cover up for Casey. Casey learned this behavior from Cindy.

Now, what responsibility to parents have to the way their children turn out? When a child grows up to be an exceptional person, their parents are always praised for raising them so well. But when a child is a criminal, can we say that the parents have NO part in the way they turned out?

Again, I believe Casey should take full blame and stay in jail where she will be miserable, but what do you guys think should be done with Cindy and George?

Sorry... Long rant...

This was a topic last night and I agree with most.

At some point though I feel we must assume "responsibilities for our own actions" and many, many, hoards of people have had it way worse and they don't lie and manipulate their way through life.

Imagine the energy expelled to keep the "wheels of lies" turning. Heck it might of been easier to of just got a real job!!

I also believe Casey surrounded herself with people she could control. She is one of the prettiest{sorry} in her circles and has the best figure. Here again she fancies herself the "boss". All the guys want her and she is the center of attention and don't question her!   Casey convinced Amy that she sleep walks and hid 400 dollars on herself and Amy bought that!!   Oh  Really?? Would you buy that??

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: February 05, 2009, 08:15:27 AM »

Casey Anthony case: What about George's psychiatric care?
posted by halboedeker on Feb 4, 2009 6:29:12 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The cold was the big story Wednesday night: Tonight could be the region's coldest February night ever, WFTV-Channel 9 headlined. But local stations offered Casey Anthony updates.

WESH-Channel 2 said the Anthony family used several cars to take George Anthony home from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night and escape media scrutiny. He had received psychiatric care after an apparent suicide attempt.

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

What's next? The family soon hopes to complete funeral plans for toddler Caylee Anthony and met with attorney Jose Baez, WESH said. Baez represents Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering daughter Caylee. Casey Anthony's defense team has to complete its examination of Caylee's remains.

WKMG-Channel 6 reported that the Anthony family was preparing for a large memorial -- possibly next week -- at First Baptist Church of Orlando. Reporter Louis Bolden focused on safety: The church has its own security staff but could hire off-duty officers. The church may do bag searches or ask people not to bring large bags. Orlando police would concentrate on traffic control.

Lee Anthony, who has been working out of town, was happy to be reunited with parents George and Cindy, attorney Tom Luka told WESH's Bob Kealing.

Luka said his client will have little to offer when questioned about the defamation suit filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez against Casey Anthony. Luka said he would fight the plan by John Morgan, Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, to televise Lee Anthony's deposition.

Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that he, too, opposes Morgan's plan. Kealing said they would be deposed Feb. 26, and Lee Anthony would go the next day.

WFTV reported that Roy Kronk instead of the county could have to start paying his own legal bills. A county watchdog group, CountyWatch, has complained about $7,500 in legal bills to help Kronk maintain his privacy. Kronk, a former meter reader, pointed law enforcement to the spot where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.   

Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
The cold was the big story Wednesday night: Tonight could be the region's coldest February night ever, WFTV-Channel 9 headlined. But local stations offered Casey Anthony updates.

WESH-Channel 2 said the Anthony family used several cars to take George Anthony home from a Daytona Beach hospital Tuesday night and escape media scrutiny. He had received psychiatric care after an apparent suicide attempt.

Attorney Brad Conway told WESH that he couldn't find inpatient psychiatric care for George in Orange County. Facilities had expressed concern about accompanying media attention.

What's next? The family soon hopes to complete funeral plans for toddler Caylee Anthony and met with attorney Jose Baez, WESH said. Baez represents Casey Anthony, who is accused of murdering daughter Caylee. Casey Anthony's defense team has to complete its examination of Caylee's remains.

WKMG-Channel 6 reported that the Anthony family was preparing for a large memorial -- possibly next week -- at First Baptist Church of Orlando. Reporter Louis Bolden focused on safety: The church has its own security staff but could hire off-duty officers. The church may do bag searches or ask people not to bring large bags. Orlando police would concentrate on traffic control.

Lee Anthony, who has been working out of town, was happy to be reunited with parents George and Cindy, attorney Tom Luka told WESH's Bob Kealing.

Luka said his client will have little to offer when questioned about the defamation suit filed by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez against Casey Anthony. Luka said he would fight the plan by John Morgan, Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, to televise Lee Anthony's deposition.

Conway, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WESH that he, too, opposes Morgan's plan. Kealing said they would be deposed Feb. 26, and Lee Anthony would go the next day.

WFTV reported that Roy Kronk instead of the county could have to start paying his own legal bills. A county watchdog group, CountyWatch, has complained about $7,500 in legal bills to help Kronk maintain his privacy. Kronk, a former meter reader, pointed law enforcement to the spot where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.   

Filed under: Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG TrackBack

several cars to bring him home? good LORD! WAS HE DISMEMBERED?

OMG, now THAT was funny

No the funny part is that there was no media at the hospital to follow him. I guess he is no longer the rockstar that he thought he was. LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 05, 2009, 08:37:02 AM »

Anthony family called for deposition in civil case 

Last Edited: Thursday, 05 Feb 2009, 12:13 AM EST 
Created: Thursday, 05 Feb 2009, 12:10 AM EST 

George and Cindy Anthony are seen attending a church service on December 14. Cindy is clutching a teddy-bear belonging to missing Caylee Marie.  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

Related Content

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The family of Casey Anthony has been notified that they will be answering questions in the civil case against her.

But the questions and answers will come in a very unusual setting.

Casey Anthony is accused of killer her 2 year old daughter who disappeared last June. Her remains were found in December.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: Anthony family called for deposition in civil case
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Casey first reported her daughter missing, she said a month after it happened, Anthony claimed that she had given her daughter Caylee to a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

A woman with the same name hired a lawyer and has filed suit against Anthony claiming defamation.

George, Cindy and Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony's immediate family have been notified they're going to answer questions in a deposition for the attorney representing Gonzalez.

Gonzalez's attorney Keith Mitnik said they plan on holding these depositions in the Morgan and Morgan mock courtroom, according to the attorney its part of their office.  While the lawyer added that technically the media isn't invited, it will be a public proceeding.   

The thought of a public deposition isn’t sitting well with the attorneys for the Anthony.

“He will comply with any subpoena pursuant to civil case as long as it applies to Florida civil rules," said Attorney Thomas Luka who represents Lee Anthony, Casey's older brother.

Luka said legally only certain people are allowed to be present during a deposition.

"According to the rules plaintiff, plaintiff’s attorney, defendant, defendants attorney, deponent, deponent’s attorney," said Luka.

And if Morgan and Morgan tries to go through with making depositions in their mock courtroom public, “I would object and withdraw my client from the deposition, we'd then go before a judge. I'd notify a judge immediately," said Luka.   

Luka added that if it went that far, he would likely file a complaint with the Florida Bar Association. 

"I'm shocked an attorney would try to turn a deposition into a circus,” said George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway.

Conway said he is planning to file a motion of protective order on his client’s behalf.   Cindy and George Anthony are scheduled separate depositions on February 26th.  Lee Anthony is scheduled on the 27th.

Related Content
Email This Story 
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8345006&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 05, 2009, 08:39:54 AM »

good> burr< morning > burr< it is cold here...19 degrees this am..  yeah I
 know, all yall who live north are knee deep in snow,,,,but, hey, for florida, 19 degrees is rare,,,,oh, and did I mention it is cold?   mio
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: February 05, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-kronk0509feb05,0,6026009.story

Taxpayers pay lawyer of worker who found Caylee's remains
Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
February 5, 2009

<snipped>
Orange County has set the price of sudden fame: $10,000.
"It was right to give him counsel," Walzak said. "He doesn't know anything about standing before the media, doing press conferences."
"We just keep going on as if the old days are continuing," he said. "They need to look at every avenue where money can be saved."
If Evans is required to represent Kronk as a witness in the criminal case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, Evans has asked the county in writing to consider raising its cap.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #426 on: February 05, 2009, 08:41:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!  Sun is Shining and it's going to be a great day !!

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: February 05, 2009, 08:44:45 AM »

know, all yall who live north are knee deep in snow,,,,but, hey, for florida, 19 degrees is rare,,,,oh, and did I mention it is cold?   mio

Good moring Mio. Wow itis 14 degrees here.I jumped on the treadmill to get warmed up.
Full of coffee and ready to go.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 05, 2009, 08:45:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !!!  Sun is Shining and it's going to be a great day !!

Sounds good.   

~ Peter Frampton
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 05, 2009, 08:48:11 AM »

Good moring Mio. Wow itis 14 degrees here.I jumped on the treadmill to get warmed up.
Full of coffee and ready to go.   

yikes, treadmill?? you are more ambitious than me today. I only jogged into the kitchen for another hot cuppa coffee !!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #430 on: February 05, 2009, 08:56:02 AM »

I've known a handful of people that have used Chantrix and a couple of them had heart attacks.  I don't know if the Chanrix had anything to do with it or not.  I quit by using the patch then switching to an occasional piece of gum.  Worked well for me and I thought I would never quit. 

mmmm.....always wondered how you ever had time to smoke 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: February 05, 2009, 08:58:56 AM »

I've known a handful of people that have used Chantrix and a couple of them had heart attacks.  I don't know if the Chanrix had anything to do with it or not.  I quit by using the patch then switching to an occasional piece of gum.  Worked well for me and I thought I would never quit. 

mmmm.....always wondered how you ever had time to smoke 

my MIL is in her mid 60's, and has been a smoker most of her life. She found out a year ago that she has early-stage Emphysema. That scared the hell out of her, and she hasn't smoked since.  (Funny how that works for some, but not others. My grandpa died of Emphysema...  and smoked right up to the end).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #432 on: February 05, 2009, 09:01:51 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 05, 2009, 09:07:13 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.

That is pretty creepy, but I would say it's probably just coincidence.  You know how you're not supposed to take lava rock from the Hawaiian islands, because of the curse Pele (the fire god) will put on you?  yeah well.....

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: February 05, 2009, 09:19:54 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18646703/detail.html
Caylee Anthony Memorial May Occur Next Week
Girl's Mother Remains Jailed On Murder Charge
POSTED: Thursday, February 5, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 am EST February 5, 2009

<snipped>
The family of Caylee Anthony is planning on holding a memorial service for the slain girl next week but a date has not yet been set because the defense team representing the toddler's mother has not yet finished examining the child's remains.
The Anthony family has said a public memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando, which holds more than 5,000 people.

The church has its own security team, but additional off-duty officers may be hired for crowd control purposes.
A decision on the date of the memorial could be set as early as Thursday

~ Peter Frampton
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #435 on: February 05, 2009, 09:20:50 AM »

That is pretty creepy, but I would say it's probably just coincidence.  You know how you're not supposed to take lava rock from the Hawaiian islands, because of the curse Pele (the fire god) will put on you?  yeah well.....
Heard that, don't all the people end up mailing back the lava they took B/C bad things were happening to them? There was a news show on that once.   Anyone seen george since he has gone back home? Any pics or Vids of him at all?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: February 05, 2009, 09:22:17 AM »

Zenaida Gonzalez's Lawyer Says Case Could Be Easily Closed
Thursday, February 5, 2009 – updated: 9:12 am EST February 5, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, attorney John Morgan, who's representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a civil defamation suit against Casey, says the case could easily be closed.

John Morgan appeared Wednesday night on the Nancy Grace show and said that Casey should verify a picture of Zenaida Gonzalez that was sent to her by Morgan.

RAW INTERVIEW: John Morgan On Nancy Grace

"We've attached this picture; all she needs to do is say that's not her!" said Morgan on the Nancy Grace show.

Casey's defense team announced earlier in the week that she's pleading the fifth and will not answer any of the nearly 30 questions Zenida's defense team submitted to her.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18646474/detail.html

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #437 on: February 05, 2009, 09:23:28 AM »

Oh! Eep! You're talking about MY post. Gak. Let me clarify, I was emailed through eBay from a person claiming to work for Baez, but who mentioned an obscure posting I made on Scared Monkeys. I don't think the "full name I was given is a real person, I think it's an online moniker. I DO NOT thinks anyone needs to worry about the security on the SM website. I've been on this website back when Natalee Holloway was alive and aside from the occassional pop-up, I have never had any indication this site is not totally secure.

Seriously. I trust the security on this website and was not implying the children of moderators were running amok. Please, lets all go back to the Anthony obsession and forgive me for accidentally hikacking the thread.

There is no problem with security at SM.  You however appear to be attempting to start trouble. 
Klaas,
unless you are privy to info we don't have, I really think she was only asking if we knew of a player that called herself Deb Davis.  Someone else posted a link where they saw Deb Davis had posted on another website and her opinion was that Caylee had a hispanic influence and that there probably WAS a nanny.  I posted this on the last thread and brought JennyW's response over so she would see it.  I don't see that she is trying to start trouble. 

Maybe I can help, DD is the name of a woman that used to work with the blind driving psychics, and then attempted to have her prosecuted for fraud.

Blink -- Maybe last name was Miliken/Milliken instead?  (First name D.)  Was this the lady that claimed Gale St. John ripped her off with unauthorized hotel credit card charges?

What do moderators' children have to do with anything?

Just curious.

Monkey mods have monkey kids?     Well I'll be a monkey's uncle.   

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: February 05, 2009, 09:26:42 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18646703/detail.html
Caylee Anthony Memorial May Occur Next Week
Girl's Mother Remains Jailed On Murder Charge
POSTED: Thursday, February 5, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 am EST February 5, 2009

<snipped>
The family of Caylee Anthony is planning on holding a memorial service for the slain girl next week but a date has not yet been set because the defense team representing the toddler's mother has not yet finished examining the child's remains.
The Anthony family has said a public memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando, which holds more than 5,000 people.

The church has its own security team, but additional off-duty officers may be hired for crowd control purposes.
A decision on the date of the memorial could be set as early as Thursday

Thanks Trimm, I'm sure they'll release information to try to counteract the negativity of the Doc Dump, BTW are we getting that today?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: February 05, 2009, 09:27:16 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/04/ng.01.html

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/02/ijvm.01.html

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.