May 14, 2024, 04:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #103 4/04/09 - 4/07/09  (Read 242199 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #500 on: February 05, 2009, 11:08:36 AM »

I agree about medical insurance - i am sure she is probably taking FMLA - or if she quit or was fired she would be eligible for COBRA - not sure how she would pay for it but she would be eligible. I also wonder if the hospital got George on Medicaid?  With no income they would probably qualify.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: February 05, 2009, 11:12:46 AM »

Having worked at Halifax before, if he needed inpatient treatment they would have done a hospital to hospital transfer. He was at Halifax voluntarily after the 72 hours of the baker act. He has no insurance (i would assume since they are neither working) outpatient treatment on his own dime would be sufficient. He was looking for a free ride/vacation from Sin-dy. IMO He should get a whopping bill from Halifax for the time after the 72 hrs and they are visicious about collecting it. Another reason for Sin-dy to be po'ed with him, plus the fact that he left her to deal with everything on her own. Yep, I feel for him.

Thanks for the info.......money really plays a big factor in this mess doesn't it!  Who is paying for the defense? How are the Ant's paying their bills? And now how will they pay the hospital bill?  uummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good Morning Monks...I've been wondering about this too.  If Cin-Cin is on "leave of absense" from her employer, she may be able to continue her health insurance.  Most employers make arrangements for the person on leave to re-imburse them for the premium.
She could have FMLA or taken a "disability leave".  I don't think she would go "bare arsed" for medical benefits at this time...who would pay for all her meds? 

She might be em-bare-arsed if she puts a donation jar at the memorial!
[/quote]

I don't think anything would embarrass Cindy.  I mean her daughter is in jail for murdering her granddaughter and she isn't embarrassed in the least.  Thinks her daughter should get a "Mother of the Year" award.  I have never seen or heard of people like the Anthonys.  Talk about making lemonade out of lemons.  They will cash in in any way they can and hold it out as a badge of honor.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #502 on: February 05, 2009, 11:14:47 AM »

SHOULD CINDY AND GEORGE NOT BE PUNISHED FOR CASEY'S SINS?

First I want to preface this by saying that I think:
CASEY IS 100% RESPONSIBLE AND SHOULD ROT IN JAIL FOR LIFE...

But.. How much can we say George and Cindy should get away with for Casey turning out the way she did?

So... We know that a person's behavior stems from two things: GENETICS and ENVIRONMENT

GENETICS: Well we all know where she gets these from... Cindy and George (although I've heard he might not be the bio dad). Their family history does not seem promising in this category, but yet we cannot blame someone's action based solely on genetics, or else any criminal with a bad family history can use the defense that it was in their "blood" to commit the crime. So this leaves...

ENVIRONMENT: Again, this includes Cindy and George. We then add Lee and all of Casey's friends.

FRIENDS: I believe a great deal of influence comes from a person's friends' standards and how persuasive they are in getting you to do what they want. I do not think that ANY of Casey's friends would tell her that she would be better off without a child. Tony might be the exception because he did not want Caylee around, however, I do not think his actions or morals would condone Casey killing her own kid.

LEE: Lee got mad at Casey for getting pregnant. Here I think is where Casey started her resentment for Caylee. Her brother and probably best friend was angry at her. She probably felt that Caylee was a burden.

GEORGE: Ah, George, although he is the most honest of the bunch, we cannot let him slide that easily. The whole suicide attempt, whether it was a cry for help or an actual attempt, it shows that he believes when things get too tough, just take the easy way out. He didn't like the situation he was in, so he decided to take his life. Casey didn't like her situation, so she took her daughter's life. He also treated Casey like she was a princess and could do no harm. He made her think that she was always the boss, that the world revolved around her, and that she could get away with anything. He unintentionally and nonverbally condoned her behavior by not checking it while she was running wild.

CINDY: This is where Casey got most of her attitude and thinking from. Cindy probably constantly told Casey that she was a bad mother, that she didn't deserve Caylee, and that Caylee would be better off without her. If you tell someone something negative enough times, they start believing it. Casey knew she was a bad mother so she made no real connection to Caylee. This is why I don't understand why Cindy didn't just take Caylee from the beginning. Cindy also has shown that it is ok to lie or bend the truth if it means getting away with something wrong. Cindy has countless times taken back what she had said before and lies to cover up for Casey. Casey learned this behavior from Cindy.

Now, what responsibility to parents have to the way their children turn out? When a child grows up to be an exceptional person, their parents are always praised for raising them so well. But when a child is a criminal, can we say that the parents have NO part in the way they turned out?

Again, I believe Casey should take full blame and stay in jail where she will be miserable, but what do you guys think should be done with Cindy and George?

Sorry... Long rant...

This was a topic last night and I agree with most.

At some point though I feel we must assume "responsibilities for our own actions" and many, many, hoards of people have had it way worse and they don't lie and manipulate their way through life.

Imagine the energy expelled to keep the "wheels of lies" turning. Heck it might of been easier to of just got a real job!!

I also believe Casey surrounded herself with people she could control. She is one of the prettiest{sorry} in her circles and has the best figure. Here again she fancies herself the "boss". All the guys want her and she is the center of attention and don't question her!   Casey convinced Amy that she sleep walks and hid 400 dollars on herself and Amy bought that!!   Oh  Really?? Would you buy that??

Well thank you for commenting. I think that a child HAS to be the product of their parents. Even if the parents themselves would never dream of doing some of the stuff the kid has done, their "parenting skills" are what cause the child's learned behavior. Casey should have been a better person despite how she grew up. That is obviously no excuse and George and Cindy know how they contributed to this mess.
Thank you again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #503 on: February 05, 2009, 11:20:02 AM »

If anyone's interested in a KC voodoo doll, I found a new one for sale on ebay.....check out her voodoo "doo"

http://tinyurl.com/cast-a-spell-on-KC
SMATB,
Did you notice the artist's name?  Coincidence?  (and wasn't someone asking yesterday how do you "know" you are hexing the right person????  LOL ,  dangerous game for this seller?

Inspired by other voodoo art on ebay created by artist Anthony L. Casey
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #504 on: February 05, 2009, 11:22:55 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?

Good morning Dogmom and all of you.  Well, it's kinda funny what happened then.  I put the doll in the trash, but some member of my family kept getting it out and putting it in odd places like the silver drawer in the kitchen or my underwear drawer.  Finally, I threw it in the fireplace and haven't seen it since.
GOSH, you are super SCARY, BB 
not only did you kill this person, then you sent the person to hell? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: February 05, 2009, 11:26:09 AM »

Caylee Anthony Memorial May Occur Next Week
Girl's Mother Remains Jailed On Murder Charge

POSTED: Thursday, February 5, 2009
UPDATED: 10:29 am EST February 5, 2009

Casey Anthony.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The family of Caylee Anthony is planning on holding a memorial service for the slain girl next week but a date has not yet been set because the defense team representing the toddler's mother has not yet finished examining the child's remains.

The Anthony family has said a public memorial service will be held at the First Baptist Church of Orlando, which holds more than 5,000 people.

The church has its own security team, but additional off-duty officers may be hired for crowd control purposes.

A decision on the date of the memorial could be set as early as Thursday.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were discovered in December in a wooded lot near the east Orange County home where the girl lived with her mother and grandparents.

Casey Anthony claims she left Caylee with a baby sitter in mid-June and the pair was gone when she returned to pick up her daughter. She did not report Caylee missing until a month later.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18646703/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #506 on: February 05, 2009, 11:29:51 AM »

Good Morning Monks!! 
I am freezing my S. Florida butt off!!!  it is still only 39 here...
I quit smoking cold turkey on March 17th, 2000 after numerous failed attempts. I had been smoking since I was 17. The first 2 weeks were sheer torture but looking back I can say it was one of the best things i ever did!! Good Luck to those who want to stop and never give up!
Soryy for being OT
I want a doc dump!
And IMO, as far as this public memorial service, it has NOTHING to do with Caylee, but everything to do with money.. they are all bloodsuckers

Is the Memorial going to be televised?
I am 3 months non-smoking and every day is a challenge.....I slipped one night when I lost my little canine boy....I didn't beat myself up about it...I just got back on the patch for a week or so....so far so good but the temptations are every place!   
I'm sure it will be televised, don't know for sure, but rumor has it Fox News will be covering it.

I wonder if Fox has bought the rights to it if it will be televised live or filmed? Damn, I hate, if this is true....the Ant's making even more money over the killing of Caylee.....they are despicable creatures!!

Got busy for a few min.

How can a news station buy rights to a PUBLIC memorial ???
Who would they "buy" the rights from ?? Does anyone "own" a public presentation?

I'm lost...go figure

Glad to see it wasn't as cold in Florida as forcast...
don't want my orange juice to double in price

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: February 05, 2009, 11:31:25 AM »

It would be tacky but don't be surprised if Kidfinders has something setup to take donations. Of course tacky doesn't botther them.

This whole thing is not for Caylee...talk about a circus. The ringmasters are getting ready for a show. It wouldn't surprise me if Fox has something to do with this performance. Yes, Geraldo, Greta, they will all be there I am sure. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to pull in the govenor on this one. They should be ashamed of themselves not only in acting like attorney protected idiots but not telling what they know and it should have be done along time ago.

THe story is just that ...a story about George leaving the hospital. They came up with that one because he possibly left the hospital while all media was on the court house and Casey forced to show for court. That would have been the time to bring him home. Neighbors were at work, news cameras at courthouse, Conway was late getting into court.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: February 05, 2009, 11:32:45 AM »

This is 'way OT but appropos under the present circumstances.  I was in the Bahamas and bought a voodoo doll from some lady who said she was a voodoo princess.  So I brought it home with a certain person in mind and started sticking pins in it. Well....the person died.  I just wanted to give her a headache.  I'll never do that again.  I swear on my monkey honor that this is a true story.
Just curious, what did u do with that voodoo doll after that?

Good morning Dogmom and all of you.  Well, it's kinda funny what happened then.  I put the doll in the trash, but some member of my family kept getting it out and putting it in odd places like the silver drawer in the kitchen or my underwear drawer.  Finally, I threw it in the fireplace and haven't seen it since.
GOSH, you are super SCARY, BB 
not only did you kill this person, then you sent the person to hell? 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: February 05, 2009, 11:38:15 AM »

It would be tacky but don't be surprised if Kidfinders has something setup to take donations. Of course tacky doesn't botther them.

This whole thing is not for Caylee...talk about a circus. The ringmasters are getting ready for a show. It wouldn't surprise me if Fox has something to do with this performance. Yes, Geraldo, Greta, they will all be there I am sure. I wouldn't be surprised if they try to pull in the govenor on this one. They should be ashamed of themselves not only in acting like attorney protected idiots but not telling what they know and it should have be done along time ago.

THe story is just that ...a story about George leaving the hospital. They came up with that one because he possibly left the hospital while all media was on the court house and Casey forced to show for court. That would have been the time to bring him home. Neighbors were at work, news cameras at courthouse, Conway was late getting into court.

You are so right...a real circus.  Guess it would be too much to ask of everyone not to go.  Wouldn't that just kill Fox's ratings?   Having an empty 4999 seats?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: February 05, 2009, 11:42:47 AM »

If anyone's interested in a KC voodoo doll, I found a new one for sale on ebay.....check out her voodoo "doo"

http://tinyurl.com/cast-a-spell-on-KC
SMATB,
Did you notice the artist's name?  Coincidence?  (and wasn't someone asking yesterday how do you "know" you are hexing the right person????  LOL ,  dangerous game for this seller?

Inspired by other voodoo art on ebay created by artist Anthony L. Casey

yep, I noticed the name
Voodoo is a little too creepy for me.....I'd probably cast some evil spell on myself by mistake

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: February 05, 2009, 11:48:32 AM »

You are so right...a real circus.  Guess it would be too much to ask of everyone not to go.  Wouldn't that just kill Fox's ratings?   Having an empty 4999 seats?

Why do I have the feeling that Kidfinders will have the table and posters and jars there..as well as selling in the new Caylee bracelets like the one they tried to sneak to Casey for her court appearance last week.  Mark my words..the purpose of that was supposed to be free advertising for future sales of the little rubber bracelets in Calylee's memory.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: February 05, 2009, 11:57:43 AM »

Why do I have the feeling that Kidfinders will have the table and posters and jars there..as well as selling in the new Caylee bracelets like the one they tried to sneak to Casey for her court appearance last week.  Mark my words..the purpose of that was supposed to be free advertising for future sales of the little rubber bracelets in Calylee's memory.

ITA...and the Forever in our heart saying...really sick!  I will never be able to look at a heart again without thinking of the image of little Caylee with duct tape and that damn heart stuck on there.

milardi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: February 05, 2009, 12:06:52 PM »

Having worked at Halifax before, if he needed inpatient treatment they would have done a hospital to hospital transfer. He was at Halifax voluntarily after the 72 hours of the baker act. He has no insurance (i would assume since they are neither working) outpatient treatment on his own dime would be sufficient. He was looking for a free ride/vacation from Sin-dy. IMO He should get a whopping bill from Halifax for the time after the 72 hrs and they are visicious about collecting it. Another reason for Sin-dy to be po'ed with him, plus the fact that he left her to deal with everything on her own. Yep, I feel for him.

Thanks for the info.......money really plays a big factor in this mess doesn't it!  Who is paying for the defense? How are the Ant's paying their bills? And now how will they pay the hospital bill?  uummmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Good Morning Monks...I've been wondering about this too.  If Cin-Cin is on "leave of absense" from her employer, she may be able to continue her health insurance.  Most employers make arrangements for the person on leave to re-imburse them for the premium.
She could have FMLA or taken a "disability leave".  I don't think she would go "bare arsed" for medical benefits at this time...who would pay for all her meds? 

She might be em-bare-arsed if she puts a donation jar at the memorial!

I don't think anything would embarrass Cindy.  I mean her daughter is in jail for murdering her granddaughter and she isn't embarrassed in the least.  Thinks her daughter should get a "Mother of the Year" award.  I have never seen or heard of people like the Anthonys.  Talk about making lemonade out of lemons.  They will cash in in any way they can and hold it out as a badge of honor.
[/quote]Fmla is only 12 weeks per year-that ran out long ago unless she got long term disability. That is usually only 60% of salary and cobra premiums are extremely expensive. I think they are pretty much broke.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: February 05, 2009, 12:22:29 PM »

If you notice the abundance of news coverage on George and the memorial service. Everyday it just seems the same things are repeated. Who do they come from? The A's attorney. If you want privacy quit making statements to the press. If you think the A's are going to get sympathy being on a display with a memorial forget it. If that is all they are looking for and making more money forget it. I think the JB holding onto the remains is part Casey and her mom's control problem, part trying to stir up sympathy for the A's. The remains have nothing to do with a public memorial. If that were the case it would be a public funeral. If Cindy has chosen music I hope "You Are My Sunshine" has not been chosen.

What if the rights to the public memorial are basically sold for the use of footage and pictures used at the memorail? Would that possibly be a way to go around to do it like with the tv shows?

They have had their time to come clean and their granddaughters memory has been tarnished. It is very evident in taped interviews exactly when Cindy knew Casey had done something because she started accusing Jesse, Amy, Ricardo anyone but Casey. She wasn't even that much into blaming the nanny it seems. Police interviews she said Jesse and Amy. FBI interviews she said Amy and Ricardo and even gave pictures to them and Amy's resume. It was so obvious she knew her daughter had done something. She knew their was no nanny.

Seems like all this extra news is wanted for more potential jurors to get tainted.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: February 05, 2009, 12:25:08 PM »

If I had to pick one of the two as the scam artist, I would have to pick George.  Cindy has always worked hard and supported the family..had the benefits, retirement, etc.  

What has George done?  Worked sporadically at nothing jobs and had a workman's comp. case that took over two years for a knee injury to heal?  And tried to get rich scamming on the computer.  The only respectable job he ever had was LE and that was over 22 yrs ago.  Hell, he couldn't even work for his own dad (George told LE his dad thought he was lazy).  

George thought he died and went to heaven when he was going to be a spokeperson for missing kids...just hang out at the donation jar all day and be a celebrity.  

Now I think this suicide attempt is going to solve a lot of problems for him.  He won't have to take a lie detector test, Cindy can't divorce him and now he can get permanent disability on mental.  Yes, he's happy again I am sure.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #516 on: February 05, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »

OriginalKat...I never thought about the song You Are My Sunshine, it would be like Cindy to pick that song, on the other hand if that was a favorite of Caylee's I guess why not? IMO there is no reason for this public memorial, how much longer is this family going to continue to use Caylee? I know I won't watch it.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #517 on: February 05, 2009, 12:32:27 PM »

If I had to pick one of the two as the scam artist, I would have to pick George.  Cindy has always worked hard and supported the family..had the benefits, retirement, etc.  

What has George done?  Worked sporadically at nothing jobs and had a workman's comp. case that took over two years for a knee injury to heal?  And tried to get rich scamming on the computer.  The only respectable job he ever had was LE and that was over 22 yrs ago.  Hell, he couldn't even work for his own dad (George told LE his dad thought he was lazy).  

George thought he died and went to heaven when he was going to be a spokeperson for missing kids...just hang out at the donation jar all day and be a celebrity.  

Now I think this suicide attempt is going to solve a lot of problems for him.  He won't have to take a lie detector test, Cindy can't divorce him and now he can get permanent disability on mental.  Yes, he's happy again I am sure.
I agree, and I'm going to say this again, George might be the abusive one in the family, not Cindy. Granted Cindy is mentally unstable, but I just have this feeling George behind close doors is a real mean SOB.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: February 05, 2009, 12:40:55 PM »

I agree, and I'm going to say this again, George might be the abusive one in the family, not Cindy. Granted Cindy is mentally unstable, but I just have this feeling George behind close doors is a real mean SOB.

I keep asking myself.....which came first?? The chicken or the egg?

Same question I have asked myself about my in-laws.....MIL=closet drinker/compulsive liar
                                                                               FIL=alcoholic/anger issues

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
orbison11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: February 05, 2009, 12:41:49 PM »

Why do I have the feeling that Kidfinders will have the table and posters and jars there..as well as selling in the new Caylee bracelets like the one they tried to sneak to Casey for her court appearance last week.

(quote)

just wanted to say that yesterday, joysangel said that cindy donated all the money from the findcayleefund  to kidfinders,,,,,,,the few on at that time almost fell off their chairs i am sure

orb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.