May 17, 2024, 02:56:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN #19 - 6/23/05  (Read 300361 times)
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2005, 01:13:45 PM »

Sorry for some of the confusion between threads RBN 18 and 19. We were at page 88 far over what we usually go to. Cat wasn't on so I made an executive decision to make the new thread to save load times etc. It did not go as smoothly as I would have hoped.

Thanks for the PM heads up about the length.

Back to your regularly scheduled posting.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2005, 01:15:02 PM »

Quote from: "DivaToo"
Hi, I just got back from AmSouth. I made my donation to the RECOVERY fund, that's the one that will help the parents stay down there. I confirmed that. Also, the branch manager told me Natalee's Uncle is a top guy there at Amsouth and has been going every couple of days to search. hes's on his way back now. Just some info

Is there a web site where we can make contibutions? I would imagine somebody would have set one up by now.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2005, 01:15:25 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
trimmer wrote:
This was posted on Riehl today.

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.
3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

Has anyone heard any details on the possibility of #3. Where is this boat? Was it searched? If the above is true, how could they not seize the boat? We've heard when the police have seized other things but I have not seen anything about this "smaller vessel."

Does anybody out there believe ANYTHING coming from these three at this point?? I sure as h*ll don't.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, we won't get fooled again. GWB

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:13 PM »

Quote from: "PoorPaulaNNJ"
Fox News: Something about filing a motion to hold the suspects. Tease, but fast, didn't get it all.

Steve's Lawyer is going  to court @2:30 trying to get Steve out.. OR get info From the Pros.
**But I'm Blond**
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:25 PM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"
Repost only from previous thread:

trimmer    Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject:    

This was posted on Riehl today. This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department. 1. All three guys agreed they left JVDS and NH near the Marriot on that night. 2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there. 3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

This doesn't really make sense.  If he was interview last thursday like all the reports i've heard had said, then why would he corroborate their HI story that most of the media was saying they retracted.  Doesn't make sense.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2005, 01:16:44 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
Quote from: "DivaToo"
Hi, I just got back from AmSouth. I made my donation to the RECOVERY fund, that's the one that will help the parents stay down there. I confirmed that. Also, the branch manager told me Natalee's Uncle is a top guy there at Amsouth and has been going every couple of days to search. hes's on his way back now. Just some info

Is there a web site where we can make contibutions? I would imagine somebody would have set one up by now.

I'm planning to make a contribution to the Texas search group...they're a non-profit and it seems they need the resources right now.
absolut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2005, 01:17:22 PM »

Did fox have breaking news?
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2005, 01:17:55 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Did anyone else see on FOX last night that the pond near VS home wasnt ever checked out?? YES, said wasn't searched because they concentrated on areas identified via info/tips. And they were waitng for the dogs to arrive to check it out becasue of a foul smell??? YES, but also said garbage was evident.
  Guess the Uncle is on now saying motion is filed to hold thse 4 men for another 8 days???  Is that OLD news? New news? Im confused for God sakes...[/quote Not old, new news. In the timing sequence, it is time to go back to the Judge to be able to continue to detain them.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:07 PM »

Quote from: "LostinTime"
trimmer wrote:

This is what the latest we got from a reporter who is known on the island to get confidential info from his friends in the police department.
2. JVDS testified that he and NH went for a swim and after that whey walked bak to the hotel, where he walked home and NH to Holiday Inn, which is just a few 100 meters away. Easiest if you walk on the beach, there is a walkway connecting all hotels from the beach area. He insists he left her there.
3. The DJ was suspected because he told an friend erlier that he was asked to use his boat (not the TATTOO) but a smaller vessel to dump something in the sea. That's why when inteviewed he said that he saw the guys leaving the girl at the HI, but when this story came apart, they arrested him the next day.

Has anyone heard any details on the possibility of #3. Where is this boat? Was it searched? If the above is true, how could they not seize the boat? We've heard when the police have seized other things but I have not seen anything about this "smaller vessel."

This is the first I've heard about #3, Is this being stated as factual, any idea where this originated..

I have no idea if the post from trimmer is valid. It just seems to me that it would be pretty noticable if a boat was seized, that it would have gotten press coverage and that somebody here would remember seeing it. However, there have been complaints about the police not seizing some pretty obvious stuff.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:12 PM »

"We won't be fooled again" is not GWB. It's Pete Townsend.
PoorPaulaNNJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:18 PM »

Quote from: "absolut"

I heard rumors of father being detained today?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:34 PM »

Yeah something about detaining them 8 more days.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2005, 01:18:55 PM »

yes but not alot said Absolut...  only a motion has been filed to keep the guys for another 8 days... that was basically it.. everything else is just repetitive..
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2005, 01:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
trimmer wrote:

Most Arubian, curious creature they are would ask, why do you need a boat to dump something?  in the middle of the night?  Very suspicious.

But, who asked him??
KackyLacky
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2005, 01:19:29 PM »

well if you can call it that, they didn't even spend the money to use the ALERT music and banner. It was just that motions being filed to keep the 4 another 8 days, and the defense is trying to get info from LE.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
"We won't be fooled again" is not GWB. It's Pete Townsend.

I am aware of that. GWB did say as I quoted.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2005, 01:20:26 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Did anyone else see on FOX last night that the pond near VS home wasnt ever checked out?? And they were waitng for the dogs to arrive to check it out becasue of a foul smell???  
  Guess the Uncle is on now saying motion is filed to hold thse 4 men for another 8 days???  Is that OLD news? New news? Im confused for God sakes...

Heck, angie..i stay confused about this case..but i didnt h ear about that...hmmmmm

"God dont like ugly"
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2005, 01:20:30 PM »

Fox reported the pending court hearing the lawyers hope will happen today. Apparently all four lawyers have filed papers.

Also, some news guy gave a report on the exchange between Joran and the brothers supposedly while being interrogated...we've heard it here before about who picked up Joran.

I take any reporters comments with a huge grain of salt.  They said it was the first time Joran admitted he made an error...
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2005, 01:20:55 PM »

trimmer wrote:

This is the first I've heard about #3, Is this being stated as factual, any idea where this originated..

I have no idea if the post from trimmer is valid. It just seems to me that it would be pretty noticable if a boat was seized, that it would have gotten press coverage and that somebody here would remember seeing it. However, there have been complaints about the police not seizing some pretty obvious stuff.

Repost of my previous post.  Can someone translate the article that was listed on the proud_college_republican site a few days ago.  Something about police searching a boat.

"I remember seeing something a while ago about the police seaching boats. Maybe the police already looked into the boat. Remember, the police probably know a lot more that they are telling us. We, as Americans, are not used to the way other countries handle their investigations.

Not sure if this is realted, I can't understand what the article says, but find the story on this page that says "Polis ta controla tur yate na Bucuti Yacht Club." Can someone translate? "

http://www.geocities.com/proud_college_republican/
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2005, 01:21:02 PM »

trimmer wrote:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.