May 13, 2024, 11:36:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: HOW LONG WILL CONWAY LAST AS THE ANTHONY'S ATTY?
1 day
1 week
1 month
Until the Bitter End

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #124 4/17/09 - 4/21/09  (Read 357519 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: April 20, 2009, 04:20:27 PM »

Great posts, thanks to all monkeys who strive to keep us all informed and have such great insight into this very disgusting case.  This family never ceases to amaze me in their lying, nonchalant attitude towards the death of Caylee.  It is like she is just another means to an end of wealth.  No tears just attitude. The parents George and Cindy have such a strange way about them with all the attitude like they are special and above the law.  It is no wonder that their children have the same uppity attitude and everything is about them.  Unbelieveable and I am sure we haven't even scratched the surface of the Anthony family.  More to come......

Good afternoon Doselady.I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1381 on: April 20, 2009, 04:22:35 PM »

CC, your sense of humor & parodies are such a welcome relief with what we are dealing with here every day.   Thank you for making me smile & laugh thru a ton of tears & frustration!

Glad you approve, as I've been warned that at times I'm over the top.  Sort of like secret triple probation with community service.     

Do No Evil 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: April 20, 2009, 04:22:49 PM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.
I've been thinking about this, and this is what I think is going to happen. First, Oprah is not going to ask any tough questions, because for them to be on her show, I'm sure that was part of the deal. And if she asks questions that they don't want to answer, the Anthonys or their lawyer will simply state, sorry we can't answer, because of the pending trial. So all this is going to be is a pity party, and talk about their foundation, and that boat, and nonsense like that.

You got that right Northern Rose No Rose Colored Glasses and it will provide them with yet another platform so they can proclaim the Slore's innocence - this just makes my blood boil!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1383 on: April 20, 2009, 04:25:09 PM »

Hi Monkey with Class. Someone in the past few days had left a message for you on this thread that they had found a cute avi that would match you. I'm thinking it may have been Boo, but not sure. Does any other monkey remember?
It was me!!!  I saw a sock monkey on the internet with pearls on and thought it would be cute if Monkey with Class is a girl.

Thanks...  I will have to work on finding one that isn't quite as girlish.  lol

We need some docs.  They have many that they shorted us in the past doc dumps.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: April 20, 2009, 04:25:25 PM »

Thanks Trimm, I'd love to say when is all this going to end, but I guess this is all just going to get crazier and crazier, and that makes me so sad for Caylee. I don't see justice coming for Caylee, for quite sometime. I don't expect to see the trial, wild guess maybe in a year, no way November.

Isn't that the truth.Prolonging the inevidable.
Does the putz think think that we will just forget about Caylee?
I wish somebody would drop the hammer and say here's your court date period.Deal with it.
Get off your doughboy a** and get ready. 
That piece of trash is taking up my oxygen.

O goodness Trimm, truer words were never spoken...love it!   Bozo has only delays to give him hope to distance our memories...wishful thinking on his part.   Ya know, thinking about it, its not like he hasnt  had a ton of time already to prepare, look at how long it took him to start moving on taking depositions.

NoRose, yea I think the earliest trial date will be late winter of 2010, its possible an entire year but I sincerely hope that is not the case UGH

I was feeling bad about my post.I'm just so frustrated right now.I do think Baez has had plenty of time to get his ducks in a row.What does he do all day? 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1385 on: April 20, 2009, 04:26:05 PM »

Capp - I forgot to add, I love reading your posts and love your suit!!!

Do No Evil 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: April 20, 2009, 04:26:46 PM »

Ya know, I bet John Morgan would be really touched if we monkeys sent him a thank you for his generosity to society, especially our children.

Morgan and Morgan
20 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1600 Orlando, Florida 32801

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: April 20, 2009, 04:26:46 PM »

Hi Monkey with Class. Someone in the past few days had left a message for you on this thread that they had found a cute avi that would match you. I'm thinking it may have been Boo, but not sure. Does any other monkey remember?
It was me!!!  I saw a sock monkey on the internet with pearls on and thought it would be cute if Monkey with Class is a girl.

I agree.I think they owe us some.

~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1388 on: April 20, 2009, 04:27:09 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to New Monkeys.

I read a post a few pages back and I am to lazy to go back and bring it forward. It was about KC and Susan Smith not wanting their babies and the kids being in their way.

My 2 cents worth on this subject. If you can't afford birth control, every state has programs to provide them for free. There should be no such thing as an unwanted pregnancy unless it is by rape. A really young girl may not understand the end results  of sex, but Susan Smith and Casey Anthony were both over the age of 18 when they decided to have unprotected sex. Both were old enough to have an abortion without parental permission. I do not believe in abortion just to rid yourself of a child, but with todays technology those babies should not be concieved to start with. There are so many childless couples who would have gladly adopted these lil ones and gave them the love and care they deserved.

MOO of the death penalty....criminals have more rights than the victims. If there is overwhelming evidence and DNA  and/or a confession, the murderer should have no appeals. They should be taken from the courtroom and punishment carried out. Alex and Michael, and Caylee and Sandra had no appeals. They did not get the chance to  try again. Where are there rights???  If the death penalty was carried out in a matter of hours after being found guilty, you would see the murder rates drop in a heartbeat. Casey will thrive in prison ,just as Susan Smith has. But their small helpless children were left to rot like trash. I can't even ask God to have Mercy on them. I will never forget when Susan Smith's first words to her husband after she was arrested was...What did they look like when they got them out of the water????? I think they need to wallpaper her and KC's cell walls with autopsy photos and let them see their handy work up close and personal everyday left of their miserable lives.

Ok Sorry for the rant...I have been stressed this past week. Thank you guys for all the thoughts and prayers for my Mom and our family. We got results today and it is not cancer. Just a benign fatty tumor. Thank God!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1389 on: April 20, 2009, 04:27:48 PM »

CC-----Mrs Grinch

PRICELESS!!!!!

It is frightening how similiar Cindy and the Grinch look.    Way to go Mr. Morgan 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: April 20, 2009, 04:28:36 PM »

I agree.I think they owe us some.

yeah - by about 9 dvds!   
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: April 20, 2009, 04:30:26 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19229355/detail.html
Clinic For Uninsured Children Opens

Orlando Clinic Hopes To Treat 10,000 Kids A Year

POSTED: Monday, April 20, 2009
UPDATED: 1:59 pm EDT April 20, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grand opening of a clinic for uninsured children was held Monday morning in Orlando.
The People's Clinic unofficially opened last month and has already treated 200 children for vaccines and minor injuries.
In Florida alone, 800,000 children -- nearly 20 percent – are uninsured.
The clinic was made possible by funding from private donors; including a $500,000 donation made by attorney John Morgan.
Morgan said he expects the clinic to treat more than 10,000 children a year.
The clinic is located at 150 W. Michigan Ave. in Orlando.

Way to go JM! 

Hello everyone!  Slow lazy day for me.  Trying to recover after the weekend.

Ok, I would not want my phone records subpoenaed either, but I have to wonder if Kronk is hiding something.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: April 20, 2009, 04:30:39 PM »

Great posts, thanks to all monkeys who strive to keep us all informed and have such great insight into this very disgusting case.  This family never ceases to amaze me in their lying, nonchalant attitude towards the death of Caylee.  It is like she is just another means to an end of wealth.  No tears just attitude. The parents George and Cindy have such a strange way about them with all the attitude like they are special and above the law.  It is no wonder that their children have the same uppity attitude and everything is about them.  Unbelieveable and I am sure we haven't even scratched the surface of the Anthony family.  More to come......

Good afternoon Doselady.I agree.
Me too, and I can only hope we never see a family like this again, except in a horror flick 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: April 20, 2009, 04:30:40 PM »

Do you think that the Ants will back out of the Oprah interview now that Morgan has sent them video and documentation that they have been lying their asses off? Kind of a catch 22, if you go, Oprah may step up to the plate and ask them questions they don't want to answer, or stay home and have the money dwindle away.
I've been thinking about this, and this is what I think is going to happen. First, Oprah is not going to ask any tough questions, because for them to be on her show, I'm sure that was part of the deal. And if she asks questions that they don't want to answer, the Anthonys or their lawyer will simply state, sorry we can't answer, because of the pending trial. So all this is going to be is a pity party, and talk about their foundation, and that boat, and nonsense like that.

You got that right Northern Rose No Rose Colored Glasses and it will provide them with yet another platform so they can proclaim the Slore's innocence - this just makes my blood boil!

Anything but another platform for them.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1394 on: April 20, 2009, 04:31:22 PM »

Darla -  I'm so happy for you and your mom.   Thank you God above!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: April 20, 2009, 04:32:00 PM »

Capp - I forgot to add, I love reading your posts and love your suit!!!

Awws...and this right here is an example why I adore you "Sort of like secret triple probation with community service"   Brilliant! 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1396 on: April 20, 2009, 04:32:40 PM »

Good morning Monkeys. 

I have 50 pages to catch up on it has been a long weekend as we lost our beloved German Shepherd to a life threatening condition that has turned our lives upside down.  The tears and heart ache are more than we can handle and needless to say we are praying that with time the healing will get better.  I left a message in the pet thread and encourage you all to read about this condition that takes a healthy dog unknowingly and without much warning - please take a moment to make yourself aware as it may save your pets life someday. 

On topic I have been in such pain over this dog which is more than what the Ants have shown for the loss of little Caylee - I mean we lost a dog and not a grandchild - heaven forbid if we had lost a child or grandchild what we would be going thru right now.  These people are creatures. 

O man I posted but we got kicked off our vines again

Sweet friend, I am so sorry for your loss.  Just shy of a year ago we lost our German Shepard, Sasha Bella.   We miss her horribly and had a very rough go of it for awhile.   Our other German Shepard, Capo Chino went thru quite an ordeal with us as well.  I framed a very special picture that is on display always & also made a picture tree ornament so that she is always with us.  For me it brought me comfort & we remember her fondly.  I will have you and your family in my prayers with a warm hug for comfort.

Capp - thank you so much for sharing with me - you always have the right words.  I am going to do something with a picture and thank you for the ornament idea I am going to do that as well.  I am sorry for your loss and struggle too it is so hard.  Thanks for warming me up inside I needed it.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1397 on: April 20, 2009, 04:32:45 PM »

CC-----Mrs Grinch

PRICELESS!!!!!

It is frightening how similiar Cindy and the Grinch look.    Way to go Mr. Morgan 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: April 20, 2009, 04:34:24 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest and Welcome to New Monkeys.

I read a post a few pages back and I am to lazy to go back and bring it forward. It was about KC and Susan Smith not wanting their babies and the kids being in their way.

My 2 cents worth on this subject. If you can't afford birth control, every state has programs to provide them for free. There should be no such thing as an unwanted pregnancy unless it is by rape. A really young girl may not understand the end results  of sex, but Susan Smith and Casey Anthony were both over the age of 18 when they decided to have unprotected sex. Both were old enough to have an abortion without parental permission. I do not believe in abortion just to rid yourself of a child, but with todays technology those babies should not be concieved to start with. There are so many childless couples who would have gladly adopted these lil ones and gave them the love and care they deserved.

MOO of the death penalty....criminals have more rights than the victims. If there is overwhelming evidence and DNA  and/or a confession, the murderer should have no appeals. They should be taken from the courtroom and punishment carried out. Alex and Michael, and Caylee and Sandra had no appeals. They did not get the chance to  try again. Where are there rights???  If the death penalty was carried out in a matter of hours after being found guilty, you would see the murder rates drop in a heartbeat. Casey will thrive in prison ,just as Susan Smith has. But their small helpless children were left to rot like trash. I can't even ask God to have Mercy on them. I will never forget when Susan Smith's first words to her husband after she was arrested was...What did they look like when they got them out of the water????? I think they need to wallpaper her and KC's cell walls with autopsy photos and let them see their handy work up close and personal everyday left of their miserable lives.

Ok Sorry for the rant...I have been stressed this past week. Thank you guys for all the thoughts and prayers for my Mom and our family. We got results today and it is not cancer. Just a benign fatty tumor. Thank God!
Oh Darla, that is great, great news for your whole family. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: April 20, 2009, 04:34:26 PM »

IIRC more docs were released to the defense last week, not including the ones they still owe us from prior releases. lol. Is the next court apearance May 7th?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.