May 14, 2024, 06:57:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 467434 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: October 17, 2008, 11:47:09 PM »

Note:  It's good to get a free email addy to use here, such as hotmail or yahoo.  That way, if there is a problem you can "kill" the account.    That is what I have done. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #241 on: October 17, 2008, 11:47:43 PM »

Hey Murt has turned off all the lights..... we are all partying in the dark!!
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #242 on: October 17, 2008, 11:47:46 PM »

Thank you everyone for being so accepting!!

This case has really gotten to me, It has come to the point where the first thing I do before bed is think of what happen to Caylee, I lay in bed at night and just try to picture what she could have done to her child and why!! I wake up and have to check the news to see if she has been found. I hear TES is coming to search and I have already completed the application to help with searching. This time I pray that they can find her!

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: October 17, 2008, 11:48:12 PM »

k I just need the @ ?? I think

sbcglobal.net!!!

I have missed you all!! The 1 hour of sleep is getting to me though!!! lol
Talk at ya all tomorrow!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: October 17, 2008, 11:49:03 PM »

Hey Murt has turned off all the lights..... we are all partying in the dark!!

If it's "dancin' in the dark.." with The Boss, I'm down with that.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #245 on: October 17, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »

::MonkeyDance::Welcome to all new Monkeys!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: October 17, 2008, 11:49:37 PM »

Note:  It's good to get a free email addy to use here, such as hotmail or yahoo.  That way, if there is a problem you can "kill" the account.    That is what I have done. 

No one's punked me yet!! Knock on wood!! lol
OK...getting slap happy here!! Better get to bed!!
Night all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #247 on: October 17, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »

UPDATE ON MURTS SEARCH!   SAME TIME, SAME PLACE, BUT BECAUSE HE'S SEARCHING WITH SOME TES MEMBERS, NOT ALLOWED TO TAPE SPECIFIC PLACES.   HOWEVER, HE WILL BE TAPING WHEN HE CAN.

So he won't have live feed then?  His chat is open all the time so I suppose people can just check his chat around noon tomorrow and see if there's any live video going on.

He will have a live feed, but not on specific locations that may be pertinent to the case.  He was just on the phone with a TES member who gave him the 'rules'.   Worth checking out, but don't expect too much.  Don't want to contaminate evidence! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: October 17, 2008, 11:49:59 PM »

At first I do think the Anthonys were in denial....now they are just big liars!!  Im sure Baez has told them their daughter can get the death penalty and to amp up the Caylee is Alive story. I think Cindy was in complete denial when Casey was pregnant, but had to face the facts when her family called her on it.  Thats probably why she doesnt want anything to do with her family now except for Casey, Lee and Geroge. They are those kind of people that if its not talked about it will go away.  Well this time its not going away and their grand daughter is dead with more consequences to come.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 17, 2008, 11:50:49 PM »

FLgranny, I am not sure about what Cindy and George are up to now.  Most of the time lawyers tell their clients to say nothing, nothing at all.  And since George and Cindy are prone to ramble, I doubt that their lawyer or Casey's lawyers want them out talking.  They were very quiet for a while.  Now I think they just have to saw something.  After all, they are trapped in that house all day.  It cannot be easy.  And perhaps they really think they can help Casey or help themselves by talking to the media. 

I am pretty hard on them but I would hate to be in their shoes.  I don't blame them for standing with their daughter, even if she did this horrible thing.  And I think they have encouraged her to tell the truth.  So maybe they do really believe that she did not kill Caylee.  Maybe it is all they have to hang onto at this "worst of worst" time.

There are certainly things about this case that are puzzling beyond belief.  I really wonder how the prosecution is going to present a timeline to the jury. 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 17, 2008, 11:52:03 PM »

I agree with everyone that this is a tragedy on a grand scale.  Casey is young, pretty, bright and had a darling daughter and lots of support (plus a lot of pressure and criticism) from her family.  People with far, far less have made it in this world.  It is the fact that she is so young, pretty, bright and middle class that makes this a high profile case.  Otherwise it would not get all the attention it is getting.  It is sad that some cases get no attention at all and they are just as sad, or sadder.  It is hard for us to accept that people who are a lot like us, at least outwardly, can have such a tragedy in their family. 

Call me crazy, but a little honesty would go a long way now.  The constant lying from these people has turned the public against them and made Casey into an even worse villain, imo.  We are not heartless.  I wrote not long ago that I felt sorry for Casey in a way because she had been berated by her mother as unfit to raise a child.  That had to hurt terribly.

But when they insult the intelligence of the public, they tread on very thin ice.  We know their little family was not perfect or anywhere near it.  We know that Casey had problems and that her parents knew it long before this happened.  We know that Cindy was in therapy, that she and George almost divorced, that Casey did not even finish high school and that Casey had not worked in years but pretended to work at Universal Studios.  None of us considers this run-of-the-mill, everyday middly class American family joy.  It seems to us that some serious issues were at work.

I had problems with my mother from time to time, but she never went around to my friends telling them that I was a sociopath and a chronic liar.  All marriages have their ups and downs, but George filed for divorce soon after Caylee was born.  Something was going on there for him to move out at a time when he was needed most. 

I don't see why they are so secretive about the father of Caylee.  It may be none of our business, but it is HIS business, if he is still alive, and HIS FAMILY's business, if he is not.  They have a right to know if their granddaughter is missing and probably dead.  And if the father is someone within the family, as has been suggested by Leonard Padilla, I wonder why the family has not denied it. 

They have a curious way of dealing with the public.  They are offended at some things that make little difference but they do not even answer other things that are devastating to their reputations.  Cindy seems to think that if she can just throw enough mud at other people and call them enough names, she will improve her own situation.  That never works. 

Oh, well, Casey will be tried one day and odds are she will be found guilty and locked up for the rest of her life if she does not get the death penalty.  George said in his interview something he has said before, that his daughter had gotten involved in something.  He and Cindy like to imply that she fell in with the wrong group and they kidnapped her child, which of course is not the same at all as having a babysitter kidnap your child.  I suppose they are implying that she got into a drug deal of some kind and offended the Mexican or Columbian drug cartel.  But Casey was living out of her car or bumming room and board from friends and stealing from her own family and Amy.  She was hardly living the high life on millions of dollars worth of drug deals.  I don't think that theory is going to go far. 

There have just been too many stories and too many lies.  Casey is right where she belongs, and it is sad, but she has to pay for her crime.

One of the subjects which you have mentioned in this post is that of Caylee's father.  I know that many of us believe that her father is a close relative, but let's put that theory aside for a moment and consider the alternative.  I heard Cindy say that she had seen the father's obituary but she "Couldn't remember his name." How unlikely is that??? No, I think there is a living, breathing father somewhere who quite likely is not aware that he even had a daughter. If this is the case, he has parents, perhaps living grandparents, siblings, cousins, aunts...well you get the idea.  If the Anthonys have withheld this from him, it just doubles and quadruples the tragedy.  They never had the pleasure of seeing that sweet little face laughing up at them and hear her laughter or feel her hugs and kisses as her great-grandfather did, nor did they hear her singing "You are my Sunshine."  And if this young man is no longer living, still there are all of those paternal relatives who are unaware of what they missed and what was taken by this "Odious creature."  And all of these pleasures were thoughtlessly and unfeelingly withheld from them by the Anthonys.

I wonder if any of them, or perhaps all of them, could file a lawsuit for "Wrongful death" against Casey, and perhaps other lawsuits on other grounds because they were deliberately cheated out of one of life's greatest pleasures.

It is for this reason that I hope LE has exhausted every possible avenue of inquiry to determine Caylee's paternity and make a definitive determine as to her father's status--living or dead. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #251 on: October 17, 2008, 11:52:27 PM »

No one's punked me yet!! Knock on wood!! lol
OK...getting slap happy here!! Better get to bed!!
Night all!!
I am not worried but it is a good Idea Muffy ..................... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: October 17, 2008, 11:52:48 PM »

Thank you everyone for being so accepting!!

This case has really gotten to me, It has come to the point where the first thing I do before bed is think of what happen to Caylee, I lay in bed at night and just try to picture what she could have done to her child and why!! I wake up and have to check the news to see if she has been found. I hear TES is coming to search and I have already completed the application to help with searching. This time I pray that they can find her!

Justice0~ It's great you could be actively searching for little Caylee.  I have several cases I check on when I log on every day and when I check the news.  I personally believe if anyone can bring Caylee home, it will be  a search with TES that Tim Miller organized.  (with all the wonderful folks involved, of course)

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #253 on: October 17, 2008, 11:54:01 PM »

Is Murt on....I need a bartles...lol!

He's drinking  Seagrams wine coolers tonight.  He even put it up to the camera and stated "placement ad"!  LOL

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: October 17, 2008, 11:55:41 PM »

Hi to all the newbies!

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: October 17, 2008, 11:56:24 PM »

Goodnight to you Lisa, and to your son.  Please be careful with emails, okay?   

cheerio
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: October 17, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »

Hey HIGHER, YOUR TERRIFIC! It must have shaken you to the core to be in those woods and know Caylee could be close. I too wish I could be with you monkey shoulder to shoulder searching but I live in NY.

Come on  down and you can stay with me.....LOL......yea it was scary and sad..........I just hope they find her soon......but anyway on a good ote...it is starting to get a little cool here in the afternoons and night and so therefore the smakes are going into hibernation and all the green bushes are starting to turn brown and the underbrush is dying out so this should make searching a lot easier because it wont be so thick.....
Thanks hh, here I come! Seriously I wish I could but I have a DH who this week is being a d*ck h*ad not a dear hubby and a 16 year old daughter. My dad used to have a house in the Keys, some of the best memories ever. I'm so glad the seasons changing will have a positive effect on the search. I have a fantasy that TES can pinpoint a smaller area to search and send in the dogs... they will go straight to Caylee. Yea!
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2008, 11:57:56 PM »

You are right!! That is where my heart is torn!!!
I think I would be...and yet I can see my brother...who doesn't think like her and would never understand nor comprehend someone killing his niece....fighting like hell to find her.
Does that make sense? I mean it would be so far beyond his comprehension...the thought of my sister; his own sister, killing her own child....that despite all the evidence, I don't think my brother would even be able to handle the thought mentally. He would be out searching for my niece. Does that make sense
YES! But, the Anthonys are NOT out scouring, looking for Caylee -- they are obfuscating, obstructing, and hindering the search.

I agree. They are creating smoke, and where there is smoke there is usually fire. Non of what the Anthony's are doing make any sense, unless they are covering their collective arses.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2008, 11:58:07 PM »

Is Murt on....I need a bartles...lol!

He's drinking  Seagrams wine coolers tonight.  He even put it up to the camera and stated "placement ad"!  LOL

HAHA!!!  We had some fun with Murt last night.  Hes great with those maps.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: October 17, 2008, 11:58:50 PM »

I have a fantasy that TES can pinpoint a smaller area to search and send in the dogs... they will go straight to Caylee. Yea!

I really hope Caylee will be found soon too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.