May 21, 2024, 02:04:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 127628 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #960 on: July 25, 2007, 03:31:29 PM »

Laughing I don't know why I make an attempt...Klaas or someone else is always minutes ahead of me...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: July 25, 2007, 03:33:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
KJ has returned to The Netherlands.  Too late to collect the forensic evidence and other hard evidence that should have been taken immediately from those last seen with Natalee the way it was the Seucirty Guards.

So someone else is in charge of prosecution now.  Does enough evidence still exist to prosecute?  Will they do so?

From Michelle's site - lots of comments also.. some from Ramm if you can stomach them. For those that might not have seen this post.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

An email was sent to the Dutch prosecutors regarding their ongoing investigation of Natalee. Guess what?! They are now claiming they are not responsible for the investigation!

Question:

When can we expect a report from the Dutch special investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba?

Reply:

Dear ________, thank you for your email, you ask for a report of Natalee Holloway. We are sorry but the Dutch Public Prosecution Service is not responsable for the report of Natalee Hollway. This is the case of the Public Prosecution Service in Aruba. You can contact them at the telephonenumber: 00-297-834387

Yours sincerly,

Annette Sluijter
Publieksvoorlichter
Postbus 51 Informatiedienst

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: July 25, 2007, 03:34:21 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Laughing I don't know why I make an attempt...Klaas or someone else is always minutes ahead of me...

A girl just can't ever get a break huh?  I gave up 2 years ago before I ever started.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: July 25, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »

A boycott was a wonderful idea.

BIG PEOPLE could really put the squeeze on Aruba. Airline companies, politicians, etc... Imagine Aruba's airport traffic empty and non-existent. That would sure change the dynamics of the situation.

Unfortunately, like everything else in the world, if it does not directly affect a peron or their life, then, generally speaking, people to not want to get involved. Therefore, this strategy is likely to have minimum effect on Aruba.  It will have some effect, but not enough.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 25, 2007, 03:37:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Would someone with some language skills please translate this for me?  I can't I only speak English.  TIA

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:28 am
Cabron seras tu, pendejo. Yo trato de pasar la informacion antes de tiempo, pero Uds. no entienden y creen que todo se soluciona por ser gringo. No hago predicciones y tampoco nunca dije que sabía que paso esa noche.
Je ne compris pas quesque tu dire. Que je suis une femme? La vie n’est pas comment tu pense.

Part appears to be Spanish:

Cabron seras your, asshole. I try to pass the information before time, but You do not understand and think that everything is solved being foreign. I do not make predictions and either never I said that that night knew that to step. Je ne compris pas quesque your dire. That je suis unites femme? The vie n'est pas comment your pense

Last part in French:

I included/understood not quesque your to say. Am That I units woman? The life is not how your thinks

I'm harking back to my college French and might be totally wrong, but here is how I'd translate the last line.
I don't understand what you're saying. That I am ? woman.  Life is not how you think.

I Stand With The Girl
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 25, 2007, 03:37:28 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
A boycott was a wonderful idea.

BIG PEOPLE could really put the squeeze on Aruba. Airline companies, politicians, etc... Imagine Aruba's airport traffic empty and non-existent. That would sure change the dynamics of the situation.

Unfortunately, like everything else in the world, if it does not directly affect a person or their life directly, then, generally speaking, people do not want to get involved. Therefore, this strategy is likely to have minimum effect on Aruba.  It will have some effect, but not enough.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: July 25, 2007, 03:39:44 PM »

BT, I harkened to my HS French and got the same....that's why I said the babelfish is rough....quesque = What?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: July 25, 2007, 03:39:45 PM »

Rob,

No, I know the Dutch are not going to prosecute anything in Aruba.  What I am asking is the new prosecutor who took the place of KJ there in Aruba, is he going to prosecute anything.  Is there enough evidence left to do so with all the statements, etc.?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: July 25, 2007, 03:40:58 PM »

BT, I harkened to my HS French and got the same....that's why I said the babelfish is rough....quesque = What?

Yeah -  Simian is saying someone thinks he is a woman?

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #969 on: July 25, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"

A girl just can't ever get a break huh?  I gave up 2 years ago before I ever started.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink Smart cookie...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: July 25, 2007, 03:41:27 PM »

Would someone with some language skills please translate this for me?  I can't I only speak English.  TIA

Cabron seras tu, pendejo. Yo trato de pasar la informacion antes de tiempo, pero Uds. no entienden y creen que todo se soluciona por ser gringo. No hago predicciones y tampoco nunca dije que sabía que paso esa noche.
Je ne compris pas quesque tu dire. Que je suis une femme? La vie n’est pas comment tu pense.

Cabron seras your, asshole. I try to pass the information before time, but You do not understand and think that everything is solved being foreign. I do not make predictions and either never I said that that night knew that to step. Je ne compris pas quesque your dire. That je suis unites femme? The vie n'est pas comment your pense

Last part in French:

I included/understood not quesque your to say. Am That I units woman? The life is not how your thinks

Thanks to you too Klaas.   So do you think this means that someone thought Simian an female but Simian wasn't?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: July 25, 2007, 03:41:33 PM »

The last paragraph is French....Babelfish translation, which is rough:

I included/understood not quesque you to say. What am I a woman? The life is not how you thinks.

I think it would be this:
I don't  understand what you wish to say. What am I, a woman? Life is not what you think.

Obviously would make sense only in context.

... and it seems that we can at conclude that Simian is a male. (We probably already have drawn that conclusion.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 25, 2007, 03:42:10 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Anna"
KJ has returned to The Netherlands.  Too late to collect the forensic evidence and other hard evidence that should have been taken immediately from those last seen with Natalee the way it was the Seucirty Guards.

So someone else is in charge of prosecution now.  Does enough evidence still exist to prosecute?  Will they do so?

From Michelle's site - lots of comments also.. some from Ramm if you can stomach them. For those that might not have seen this post.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

An email was sent to the Dutch prosecutors regarding their ongoing investigation of Natalee. Guess what?! They are now claiming they are not responsible for the investigation!

Question:

When can we expect a report from the Dutch special investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba?

Reply:

Dear ________, thank you for your email, you ask for a report of Natalee Holloway. We are sorry but the Dutch Public Prosecution Service is not responsable for the report of Natalee Hollway. This is the case of the Public Prosecution Service in Aruba. You can contact them at the telephonenumber: 00-297-834387

Yours sincerly,

Annette Sluijter
Publieksvoorlichter
Postbus 51 Informatiedienst

Rob,
Destiny posted that same letter here over the weekend.. what the hell is up with their system?? first they are in charge and then they aren't?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 25, 2007, 03:42:36 PM »

Buckshot,
The Aruba supporters always claim the boycott has actually increased tourism, had the opposite effect that we want.  I wonder why they don't encourage us, LOL!   Very Happy If it is true tourism is growing by leaps and bounds as a result of the backlash from the boycott, I would think they would want us to step it up!

j/k

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: July 25, 2007, 03:43:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Last part in French:

I'm harking back to my college French and might be totally wrong, but here is how I'd translate the last line.
I don't understand what you're saying. That I am ? woman.  Life is not how you think.

here's what I get -

I understand your question what you are saying, that I am a female. life is not what you always think.

I could be wrong.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 25, 2007, 03:45:25 PM »

Kimmy... thank you!  it's kind of what I am getting at...

all the red herrings combined...

the lie of a cocaine overdose
the lysol bottle
the panties found and the ones that Joran and Antia could describe in detail....
etc.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #976 on: July 25, 2007, 03:45:39 PM »

If Simian is/was a male, the reference to woman could also be his saying a woman is a lesser being, or he's being perceived as a sissy.....just thinking that he seemed insulted in the Spanish portion of the post....dunno

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 25, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »

IMO, Simian is Clyde Burke
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: July 25, 2007, 03:46:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Kimmy... thank you!  it's kind of what I am getting at...

all the red herrings combined...

the lie of a cocaine overdose
the lysol bottle
the panties found and the ones that Joran and Antia could describe in detail....
etc.

THIS JUST GAVE ME A BAD VISUAL.........
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: July 25, 2007, 03:47:10 PM »

If Simian is/was a male, the reference to woman could also be his saying a woman is a lesser being, or he's being perceived as a sissy.....just thinking that he seemed insulted in the Spanish portion of the post....dunno

or maybe he is pointing to women being involved in the cover up and game????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.