May 16, 2024, 02:36:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #735 2/24/08 -2/27/08  (Read 319397 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: February 27, 2008, 07:54:09 PM »

Damn!!!  Ya'll are right!!!  I can almost understand what it says!!!

We've been here too long.  We can almost understand Pap.

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: February 27, 2008, 07:54:46 PM »

Compulsory sterilization programs are government policies which attempt to force people to undergo surgical sterilization. In the first half of the twentieth century, many such programs were instituted in many countries around the world, usually as part of eugenics programs intended to prevent the reproduction and multiplication of members of the population considered to be carriers of defective genetic traits.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: February 27, 2008, 08:00:23 PM »

http://www.wsfa.com:80/global/story.asp?s=7936119

Beth Holloway in Montgomery to Help Launch Cold Case Institute

Updated: Feb 27, 2008 04:00 PM PST

Holloway-Twitty spoke to students at AUM.

It's a crime that mesmerized people in Alabama and around the world. Now the disappearance of Natalee Holloway is turning into a learning experience for students.

Natalee's mother, Beth Holloway-Twitty, was at Auburn University-Montgomery Wednesday to help kick off a partnership called The Cold Case Investigative Research Institute.

The institute gives criminal law students a chance to work on real-life investigations. It also could shed light on some of the most notorious unsolved crimes.

During their first session, the students heard Holloway-Twitty explain how difficult it was to get answers about her daughter from officials in a foreign country.

"In our situation, it took six days for the American consulate to respond to a kidnap situation," she said. "That's too long."

The students are re-examining Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba, along with real-life law enforcement officers.

"They're paired up with someone who either does it or used to do it," said Sheryl McCollum of Bauder College in Atlanta. "it's the best way in the world to learn."

McCollum helped create the institute, which is a partnership between Bauder, AUM, and Faulkner University. Organizers plan to eventually add other schools.

At the very least, students hope to find new information for victims' families. But they also hope to one day help bring an unsolved case to a close.

"Often in the world of academia, we're accused of being too ivory tower," said AUM Chancellor John Veres. "But this is a wonderful example of the kind of practical good a university can do."

Students will conduct their research in the classroom and in the real world, with trips to crime scenes. They are also investigating the high-profile Chandra Levy murder case in Washington, D.C.

Beth Holloway-Twitty chose not to speak with the media on camera during her visit.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: February 27, 2008, 08:01:37 PM »

*******  Your post was first but mine is prettier 
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: February 27, 2008, 08:05:00 PM »

Here is Pearl's tranny at BFN
.......thru babelfish translator:

joran vd sloot owing to wordo interna in one institute psychiatrico at the netherlands week happen wednesday,

27 february 2008 oranjestad – joran vd sloot owing to stay interna in one institute psychiatrico at the netherlands week happen.

this owing to stay confirma recientemente via his family cercano.

the motive of this is because joran will owing to ‘flip’ and not was his self more.

owing to achieve then necessary for interne for so the achieve the treatment necessary for mehora his salud

The news here for much not owing to come because; surprise mirando the estado cu vd sloot was inside y the form con the was actua by cu the la achieve his self envolvi in the caso of holloway.

one young of his edad, pasando in tanto atencion negative so, will can krak cualkier instant.

comentarionan cu can owing to hear on the news here, is cu this then not owing to come because; surprise.

den pasado end his family wanted owing to dune atencion psychiatrico debi at his actuacionnan molestoso familiar.

owing to haci several attempt for her go under tratamento of one psychiater.

but at all instancia joran self owing to deny this saying cu the do not feel cu the have to of one psychiater for atende his supuesto problemanan.

because; respuesta for this the la dicidi of skibi one book of 351 pagina titula “de zaak holloway”, cu the la produci cu aid of one journalist female dutch.

for joran vd sloot, this was the miho form of therapy possible for her can owing to ‘deal’ cu all thing the la happen y is pasando inside for of day cu the la come across natalee holloway 3 year happen.

I think to summarize this says: 

Joran, realizing that his confession to a drugging/killing/rape and disposal of a wonderful young woman on international television, and having death threats sent to him as a result, because the whole world now knows what he has done, has made him "flip" and not be himself, per his parents.  So, they did what they should have done 5 years ago and had him institutionalized.  That is how it reads to me.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: February 27, 2008, 08:05:54 PM »

Hi Jo-an, and a belated welcome to you! Those of us who have follwoed the case will remember them pulling the "death threat" bullshit over two years ago when he returned to Holland the first time. I have the article somewhere and will look for it. This is an old ploy and one commonly used by defense attorneys to try to garner sympathy. I am sure this new psychiatric clinic crap is more of the same.

I do hope this means they have inside knowledge he will be sent to trial. The Dutch prosecutor and cops leak like a seive on Aruba, the defense lawyers know everything ahead of time. We saw that last time Joran was arrested and released. They all knew the pre-determined results 2-3 days ahead of time.

As for Hans Less, I have no faith in him whatsoever. He has been nothing but a failure so far. Wimpy dude, no balls. I hope he proves those of us who think he's just another in a long line of bullshitters wrong.

Joran's own attorney thought it was going to trial in June of 06 IIRC. He said so...

Hey Bro! Only way this goes to trial is a pre-determined decree from Holland with a pink slipped aimed at Smid's head. Everything they do is pre-planned, the outcome already in stone, and the Van der Sloots have been the beneficiaries for the past 33 months. Only Holland can reverse the trend.

You are right, they don't take a crap without a plan!

And a case of Charmin within close range.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: February 27, 2008, 08:18:50 PM »

*******  Your post was first but mine is prettier 
Slightly prettier so I erased mine 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: February 27, 2008, 08:19:26 PM »

Just heard about the Tourism Show in St Louis, is anyone planning on being there?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: February 27, 2008, 08:19:32 PM »

Ono, it makes my heart feel good that you got a  !

thanks!

Existence is futile.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: February 27, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »

Klaas...you have mail @ Cox

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: February 27, 2008, 08:24:16 PM »

Sunny are we in? Is anyone else in? My Cub Scouts know all about Natalee, I'll get them to join us too!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: February 27, 2008, 08:24:43 PM »

Just heard about the Tourism Show in St Louis, is anyone planning on being there?

Sunny sounded interrested 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 27, 2008, 08:26:21 PM »

Sunny are we in? Is anyone else in? My Cub Scouts know all about Natalee, I'll get them to join us too!!

Hi Lisa....still waiting for info.....we'll take about it when I get some info...I'll call you

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: February 27, 2008, 08:29:17 PM »

Damn!!!  Ya'll are right!!!  I can almost understand what it says!!!

We've been here too long.  We can almost understand Pap.

I am still waiting for a translation of the translation.....ANYONE????

Rest in Peace Caylee

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: February 27, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »

Hi Lisa....still waiting for info.....we'll take about it when I get some info...I'll call you

sounds good...I'll send an e-mail out to recruit friends and if all think it is a good idea, I'll have my cub scouts there!! And I know way too many cops here!!! Aruba won't have ANY luck having us kicked out!!! I'll give them the heads up ahead of time!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #935 on: February 27, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »

Fellow Monkey's.
   Please go here and *read the comments* under this particular topic.Very strange info here..

SECOND ANNUAL BOYCOTT OF ARUBA IN BOSTON A SUCCESS!

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

Waaaaaaaaa.....still pages behind....

This comment was very interesting...

Anonymous  Anonymous said...

The new target is the blue barrel Persistence has just located. Dateline is kept off from this discovery. Only Kyle knows. And FBI is contacted to bring in the forensics experts. No Dutch is contacted at this point to prevent the corruptions of the judges. US is handling this case directly with the support from the new Washington authority.

February 26, 2008 10:37 AM

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bluwaters
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: February 27, 2008, 08:38:22 PM »

Klaasend:

Local Bon Dia 02/27/2008 Local section page A3 Aruba news paper reports

Headline "Maybe He FLIPED" he is not himself no more

Joran has enter a Phychiatric Center in holland for treatment last week.

Well Well, this is a way that they a re going to play it now...

Thanks Caps.

I blame Paulus van der Sloot if his son has had a breakdown.

The Peter Devries' video recording spoke volumns to me.  I contend that it was Joran's attempt to come clean and ... reveal his role in the demise of Natalee Holloway but ... at the same time ... he felt compelled to continue the charade of distancing his father's participation in the coverup.

If Paulus van der Sloot ... though a misguided love for his son ... had not felt the need to shield his son from accepting personal responsibility for his role in the events encompassing the events that led to an eighteen year old American's demise ... the Natalee Holloway case would have been a faded memory.

Instead ... the burden placed on Joran van der Sloot at 17 years of age ... the burden of protecting his father ... implied that it was only a matter of time when the load was too great to carry and ... something had to give.

Janet

Hi Monkeys!
I have been away for several days to come back to all of this! I am trying to catch up and understand this news. I did see Dateline on Friday night and am now reading like mad...

Janet -
You are spot on! Paulus has ruined Joran's life by teaching him to lie and take advantage of others for his own ends. Imagine if Joran had told the truth that night! If only he had gotten true help when he called for it! His tender age coupled with remorse and honesty would have allowed all involved to move forward from this tragic incident. The loss of Natalee would forever be a sorrow to her loved ones, but they would at least have known the truth and been able to bring her home.

Kudos to the Boston protesters. Y'all are radical! 
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: February 27, 2008, 08:38:33 PM »

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: February 27, 2008, 08:47:31 PM »

Thanks Caps.

I blame Paulus van der Sloot if his son has had a breakdown.

The Peter Devries' video recording spoke volumns to me.  I contend that it was Joran's attempt to come clean and ... reveal his role in the demise of Natalee Holloway but ... at the same time ... he felt compelled to continue the charade of distancing his father's participation in the coverup.

If Paulus van der Sloot ... though a misguided love for his son ... had not felt the need to shield his son from accepting personal responsibility for his role in the events encompassing the events that led to an eighteen year old American's demise ... the Natalee Holloway case would have been a faded memory.

Instead ... the burden placed on Joran van der Sloot at 17 years of age ... the burden of protecting his father ... implied that it was only a matter of time when the load was too great to carry and ... something had to give.

Janet

Hi Monkeys!
I have been away for several days to come back to all of this! I am trying to catch up and understand this news. I did see Dateline on Friday night and am now reading like mad...

Janet -
You are spot on! Paulus has ruined Joran's life by teaching him to lie and take advantage of others for his own ends. Imagine if Joran had told the truth that night! If only he had gotten true help when he called for it! His tender age coupled with remorse and honesty would have allowed all involved to move forward from this tragic incident. The loss of Natalee would forever be a sorrow to her loved ones, but they would at least have known the truth and been able to bring her home.

Kudos to the Boston protesters. Y'all are radical! 

I remember the early stories that Joran freaked out in lockup, and the discussions by some that J2K never broke, not once.

I can't help but think he has been trying to unload his burdens.  Perhaps Joran has finally hit rock bottom.  Will there be a helping hand up from depths of hell?

Will the truth be told?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: February 27, 2008, 08:48:50 PM »

This is the face I want Joran, the Kalpoes, Sloots, Aruba to see every time they think about moving on.  Joran cannot be suffering as bad as he has made Beth and Dave suffer.  It is time for Aruba to call it a night and get this nightmare over with.  The truth needs to be told now before anymore people are hurt by all this.  When I look at that picture of Dave I see the sheer pain and agony of not having answers for his daughters where-abouts.  IF Joran is in a hospital being treated it is ONLY because Joe Taco told him and his parents it has to be this way.  He will not be embarrassed by his big mouth any longer.  Joe is calling the shots here. Give it up and give these grieving parents some hope and relief from this pain.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.