May 21, 2024, 11:41:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, PORTLAND, OR #21 8/17/10 - 8/19/10  (Read 223915 times)
MonkeyFlower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: August 18, 2010, 01:49:46 AM »

I am told someone in this case is involved in steroid use, using, buying, selling.
I am not going to say who it is... I just wonder if there is any connections to anything involving steroid usage and trafficking.. (from Skyecase at TrueCrime)

@Itaryl - I do know the Vernonia-St.Helens Rd. some. There are soooo many roads up in those mountains with drop-offs, rather isolated and many  places to go. It wouldn't be practical to go that far on june 4 and keep in timeline I think. There are a few other places I think however. Someone who knows told me that it isn't practical to just dump bodies in rivers as they quickly pop up. The would have to be heavily weighted and concrete could break apart, as could other parts. I would really think the best place to get "rid" of someone is to drive away from the area, but then you would need to know where to go. OR transfer that person to someone who knows how to do it and where to go. Getting someone else to do it gives you some distance. Just my guesses, that's all, I don't have experience with this!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #101 on: August 18, 2010, 01:55:24 AM »

Puzzler why I don't think it's Jason, because I read through the posts - of this person.
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SlapHappyPappy/
He states in 2003 he just turned 40 - feeling ill and was not healthy. He goes on to say that he was trying to commit to a healthier lifestyle and stop all his ugly habits ...  and he doesn't offer up any comments of employment/his pride of anything within his " work" or other .. he does though state over and over he is " single" and not finding a woman .. that he has interest in to date or have a relationship with.  Sounds to me that he is " Just an Ave Guy" why he was banned??? I have no clue. Never saw anything within his posts that would create a Ban.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2010, 02:01:08 AM »

found by Deenie:
I found a guy that was posting under the name of Slaphappypappy- a body building site.
which led me to this article: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2133230/posts

which led me to hunt a bit also ....

My brother is a former cop. Retired after an injury on the job. Was in some very important posts.

Trust me, it’s worse than you think.

13 posted on Sunday, November 16, 2008 6:06:10 PM by SlapHappyPappy
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2133230/posts

.......so then looked for any info with a Name Redacted/Name Redacted2 being a "cop"

If you would like to be involved in the next RAD or RAD KIDS CLass, contact Det, Fenn, Sergeant Smith, Or Sgt. Name Redacted2 at the Granby Police department
http://www.granbypdblog.org/2008/10/

Not sure if connected - still looking around 

Go Dano ..wow ..either way .. its worth looking into 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2010, 02:03:56 AM »

Puzzler why I don't think it's Jason, because I read through the posts - of this person.
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SlapHappyPappy/
He states in 2003 he just turned 40 - feeling ill and was not healthy. He goes on to say that he was trying to commit to a healthier lifestyle and stop all his ugly habits ...  and he doesn't offer up any comments of employment/his pride of anything within his " work" or other .. he does though state over and over he is " single" and not finding a woman .. that he has interest in to date or have a relationship with.  Sounds to me that he is " Just an Ave Guy" why he was banned??? I have no clue. Never saw anything within his posts that would create a Ban.

Agree...it does not sound like Jason.  Still...it was good sleuthing on your part.   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lucky7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2010, 02:09:43 AM »

As info wouldn't read too much about the music he/she is picking, tells me they aren't real experienced making and posting videos, or doesn't have a music library or doesn't know how to insert the music into the video before publishing.  They are using the music you can add to your video directly from youtube.
I make a lot of videos and my laptop crashed so am using my mom's and haven't added my music on to her laptop.

in that camper on the video (on the window it says Google)

Everything I write -post here, is ONLY MY OPINION!
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2010, 02:12:47 AM »

Incoming starting at Square ( whatever square is at this point)
source: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html
Was Kaine working from home the day Kyron went missing? If so, when did Terri get home from the school? "No, I was in the office that day until about 1:45 and arrived back home a little after 2 pm. Terri was already in the house, on her laptop, when I arrived. I kissed Kiara, grabbed some food, and worked from my home office until about 3:30 at which time I put shoes on Kiara and we started walking down toward the bus stop."

When is the last time Kaine saw Kyron? "I last saw him at about 7:45 am.  He was coming back to the house after feeding our cat (Bootsie) and I was heading out to the car to head into the office. I walked over to him, told him I was extremely proud of him for the effort he put into his red-eyed tree frog project, and for him to have a great and fun day at the science fair. We talked about maybe going for a special treat and playing the Wii after school, and then I said 'I love you.' He said 'I love you too, Dad,' at which point we hugged, and then he went into the house as I got into the car and left. While I have not seen him since, that moment in time is still etched in my mind as if it just happened and is a constant reminder of the joy of having him as a son."
** the I love You Dad - reminds me of the cryptic message on Kyron's wall. Not implying Kaine wrote the message.
* Kaine say's he last saw Kyron at 7:45 am ( Kyron was up and around, had to feed the cat, get ready for school) Kaine's answer to the question, he is speaking of the last time he saw Kyron. Notice he does not mention Terri at all. He does not mention that Terri is taking Kyron to School. Was it that Terri and Kaine were in a Riff? Why I ask is because he does not mention in his 2nd statement .. that he and Terri spoke. He states that she was online. He grabbed Kiara and went to the Bus stop. And it was said that she was lagging and not wanting to go to the bus stop. That Kaine took it upon himself to grab Kiara and walk to the bus stop. (( Did Kaine have instant animosity to find Terri online when he arrived home from work?)) That he just left well enough alone. She is online. Not to bother to strike up a conversation?
Terri's quoted email: http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
“I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...” "I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. “Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. “I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."
--
All her words in the above email is gibberish and fillers - what is the truth though in her words? and why did she profess her day into increments and offering ( sideshow comments) to whoever received this email - June 5th.  Must have been someone that Terri felt was going to offer her sympathy and say no matter what I stand with you, you do no wrong yadda... Or someone with enough clout and substance that would work to her favor down the road. If they were questioned. Would not be just a random person that she emailed. She chose to email this person for a reason - On June 5th.  she comments that Kyron was marked absent at 10 AM ~ Really? Why does she state this in the email ? does she know this as fact? or is she telling this person she is writing to .. fluffy tales. I want to know why this person who she wrote to would even know what to do with this information. If your friend blasted you this email, you unknowing, them telling you their son is reported missing to the Police ..what would make of it? would you wonder why you were chosen ? I would shaking
--
Terri leaving at 8: ?? am. Kyron was up and around at 7:45 am. Was outside feeding the Cat. Kiara is sitting in the middle of this ( Mom using her as alibi/which is wrong) Kiara what time was she awoken? To take Kyron to school. That she was taken from Bed, to ?? breakfast? Bottle? * does Kiara still take a bottle ? Dressed and then stuck into her car seat. Was obviously before 8:30 am. If Kiara was so sick ( earache) ( I think it was ear tugging/teething -that Terri embellished earache/was though teething to gain sympathy/or use for alibi/biding time running around looking for Earache Meds) Terri says she left the school at 9am? Did she take Kiara in the school with her? Or did she leave her in the Truck sleeping? Seems that no one has said within the school staff that Kiara was with Terri that morning. All of Kyron's classmates knew Kiara. She brought her to Kyron's class from birth. Would not someone recall Kiara inside the school? " The Kids she so says Witnessed Kyron in the Hall"  It boggles my mind, that a child the age of Kiara, can be taken out of sleep - put into a car seat and be dragged around in and out?..before the Gym would she not need a diaper change?From the comment of receipt at 9:12, the meeting up with Andrea at the 2nd FM prior to 10am/Andrea at Borders by 10 am. That leaves open gap of time - from 9:45 -11:20.
11:20 Kiara Dropped at Gym day care, and land home at almost 1pm. To still be awake when Kaine came home at 2pm. That Kaine states he came in, Kissed Kiara, ...then when 3:30 came, he put Kiara's shoes on, then walked to the Bus stop.  Is Kiara made of Iron? That she never sleeps? From the time she woke up, to still be up/awake for Dad to walk to the bus stop.. That is close to 8 hours! no nap? Terri said she never slept. I think that Kiara was left in the truck asleep/while Terri waltzed in and out of Kyron's school and possibly left asleep when she entered the first FM. That is why she parked her truck so far away from the store / And or someone met up with her * first FM and watched Kiara sleep in the Truck
Terri's accounts in my mind, do not add up. To Add: 3:45 its found that Kyron is MISSING. There is something very WRONG within the information NOT said within Kyron's school. That was the last place he was at. It is as crucial as Terri being the last person to have been with him. I know from personal experience a elementary school once put into the spotlight of neglect " A student" they all clam up and stand as a united front - lips zipped. Starts with if notified (High Powers/Dept of Edu) Principle/Staff and Teachers. Liability is not within their vocabulary within a situation like this. The Risk is too High. One student ?? Oh well. We have Thousands of Students/Parents we must represent/protect/reduce panic .. there statement of being advantageous to this situation .. I do not feel is enough for the public. Especially when the fault is directed to the Family of Kyron from the jump - and the School seems to be ambiguous ( which I feel is very unfair to the current/new students of Skyline and the Parents)

A few questions I have is one, did TH purposely do a boo hoo I'm getting blamed, if you love me you'll not add fuel and then proceed on to convince Kaine to switch up his day and leave out his own facts thinking he was helping his innocent wife at the time. It was days later and during a TV interview that it was even known he too was at the bus stop.

I also wonder if this are has went to the cameras at traffic lights, if they have then they may have pics of her and whoever, with a time they were there.

And lastly if this so called unknown male chapperone was there, who saw him with Kyron and reported it and where's the sketch of the guy? or the poster asking if he would come forward. Who said he was a "chapparone?" why not assume he was an uncle or friend of someone else? Seeing someone doesn't define who they are or did he had a giant CHAPPERONE tag visable? I see unknown and strange person at my kids schools, I watch them to make sure they should be there. That seems like a lot of could be followed, but doubtful they happened statements. Over 300 people there and yet not one of them questioned this so called male chaperone? That seems more like overkill on the "see it wasn't me" facts.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2010, 02:13:33 AM »

As info wouldn't read too much about the music he/she is picking, tells me they aren't real experienced making and posting videos, or doesn't have a music library or doesn't know how to insert the music into the video before publishing.  They are using the music you can add to your video directly from youtube.
I make a lot of videos and my laptop crashed so am using my mom's and haven't added my music on to her laptop.

Thanks, I looked at it, but couldn't make it out.

It didn't make much sense to me...did it to you?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2010, 02:32:02 AM »

Hi All!
I just finally caught up with reading all of the pages that I missed while at work, whew! I don't understand why Jason first inserted himself into this case by declaring he dated DeDe a year ago and then signed on here. I cannot understand why he did not address his relationship to the other Wichart. Why would LE care? I am glad to get his insight on DeDe, but he is being waayyyyyyy too cryptic for my taste. First he says that we are on the right track with our thinking on DeDe, then he goes on and on about what a good person she is. So, which is it? Are we correct to think DeDe is involved or is DeDe too wonderful to be caught up in something like this? He had to point out that he was "THE ONE" and that he broke it off and SHE agreed not to call him anymore. Then going on about the free work he did for DeDe,  blah blah blah. It just rubbed me the wrong way. I do hope he is correct about Kyron being alive. I have waffled a lot with this case, but I still think he was "stashed" as Desiree stated. It would also explain why there has never been any urgency with regards to Terri worrying about what happened to Kyron. She knows, she had him "stashed". I think whoever is involved is feeling the heat and they are just trying to figure out how to return Kyron without getting blamed. They need to realize that helping to protect a child that they really felt was in danger in their own home is A WHOLE LOT different if the child ends up deceased!
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2010, 02:59:48 AM »

---------- Forwarded message ----------

On Aug 17, 2010, at 11:08 wrote:

Is William Name Redacted2 related to you?
William K. Name Redacted2

Date: Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:23 PM
no
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2010, 03:08:47 AM »

Klaas.... Do you want jasons email to compare to the one you have?
If so I will email it I am on the road so whe I get home or send your emaill again
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2010, 03:34:43 AM »

Does anyone still up know how to get access the Kyron Horman archives? There are some old posts I wanted to read. If anyone can help me thanks.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2010, 03:39:19 AM »

Just to add my experience ( short version/of Two accounts in One Elem School when my Daughter was in 3rd Grade) - I tried to make it short. 

My encounter with the Elementary School my Daughter attended - 3rd Grade. She was a new student to the school. We had moved. She did not know any of the kids in her class - all was foreign to her. I had to enroll her into the latch key program - before/after school care. This was small school in a very rural area. Very lax. ( Like Kyron's school).  My work was a one hour drive one way from dropping her off at latch key. Which I had to be at work at 8 am. So was a struggle every day. The roads I had to travel to get to the freeway - were just awful, until I hit the freeway it was 80mph ..free coast - ave work traffic - all flowing along. When I was to leave though - I could not count on the traffic time, I left work at 5pm - when everyone is driving. So it could be a very long trip to get to her at Latch Key. Was a 25.00 Charge, if you arrived after 6PM - so I new I had to drive strategically. (That drive sucked)
* One day at work, I was hit with an intense feeling, that had me very agitated. Was a Thursday around 4pm. I thought my skin was coming off. I cleared and cleaned my desk, I filed - I did everything to the point - I was a spectacle to my co-worker. He said to me " What the hell is wrong with you?" he said it's Thursday Mtg of the Month.. ( all management went behind closed doors ONE Thursday a Month = never to come out) .. I told him, something is WRONG and I don't know what it is. I said I have to leave. My Feet/Soul were on Fire. I said I have to LEAVE Now. He said You Can't. I did leave. I left right before 5pm. I drove 100mph when I was able to weave in and out of traffic to get to my Daughters School.  I walked into the room where her latch key class was - the second my body entered the room - The room went from kid chatter to Silence. I walked in and I could see the faces of the kids ..and they were all like O .. all happened in seconds. The Teacher my focal point. I said to her face - Where is my Daughter? .. before she the Teacher (insert adj) answered - I heard my Baby from across the room ..welp .. Mamma. Well long story short my Daughter - her Arm was broken in two places during a soccer game. That a " Male TEACHER" who joined the Latch key staff that day .. stomped her playing soccer. I never knew of him, nothing was sent to the parents ..we are adding a new staff member. Nothing. How I found out was that ..after I ripped the lying sack of latch key teacher a new chalk board .. Because I WAS Not Called ! She said OH I thought it was better that I didn't call you, I knew you worked so far away, that I felt it was better not to call you. Yet she had handed me a written statement that my Daughter had a BOO BOO during recess @ 4PM.  When I could clearly see that her ARM was broken. I get SO hot talking about this.  How I found out about this NEW Teacher - was as I was walking out the door with K to take her to the hospital .. her little friend yelled out - " HE DID IT! " I stopped dead in my tracks. I turned around and I said " Who is He? " and then I heard this deep male voice ..and he said I am so so Sorry, I didn't mean to Hurt your Daughter.  I asked him WHO ARE YOU? and then the Latch key Main Teacher said " Don't answer her". He retreated. Never to say a word.   HMMPH.  Took my Daughter to the ER - was not only found that she had two broken bones in her arm - yet within the bruise imprint on her inner arm was a man's shoe - markings from the bottom of a gym shoe - her wrist to her elbow. Was a purple red tat of a man's shoe. I went to the school the following day - right before the end of the school day. I thought I would be able to have a private meeting with the Principle. The school secretary asked me -when I entered Can I help you? I said yes, I would like to meet with the Principle about my Daughter who is a student here, that she was injured last night by a teacher in latch key. The Secretary gave me a Deer in the headlamps look .. hold on she said. When I entered I could see the Principle in her office sitting at her desk. The door was open. The Secretary went in her office/Closed the door - exited her office and closed the door. She came back to me and said " I am sorry She is not Available at this time to speak with you".  I was of full composure, I was not using any negative language and had expressed what had happened to my Daughter. The Secretary after listening ..she said to me clear and concise as if she was trying to teach me something. She said Your Daughter, enrolled in latch key is not under the responsibility of the school. If you have issues with the Latch Key Program you will have to talk with them - NOT US. * I went home and retained a Atty. The Atty told me after all was said and said - That I had to go after this " Teacher" personally - that the School was not liable. The program of latch key was not Liable. That it had to be a Personal Liability Suit.  Can you believe this?
* He quit the next day after my Daughter's Arm was broken. He went POOF. Found out by investigation that He was the flunky son, 22 yrs old, of the " Woman" who collected the fees/Headed up the Latch Key Program for the County. My Atty sent two subpoenas - One to her office and one to her home - Neither one came up as worthy. She said she had no idea of his whereabouts.  Countless Schools this woman is affiliated in.  She still runs the Latch key program within the County - and back then, I was WARNED OMG by my Atty's clerk - That SHE is very IN with Judges and County officials. ( what should I have done shuttered?) HOLY CRAP. Well they never found him, the case was dropped. My Daughter's arm was a shard from a broken growth plate in her arm/wrist. That her arm would have ceased growth from the age of 8. Thank GOD that didn't happen. I asked my Atty What if it were her Head and her Brain had been kicked that she was brain damaged? That she was no longer able to live a normal life - He said It's the same game within public schools. ( I don't believe it). Monkey's its all within who you know and what you know. That Summer I had to put her into Summer Camp, so I could work. Was a different representative that offered Summer Camp. 2 days in, she became violently ill. I was called at work, within 15 mins of her illness, your daughter is profusely vomiting. I drove like a bat out of hell to get to her. Took her to the nearest ER and they said she had Strep Throat. That she did not need a strep culture and he/doc gave me a Antibiotic. Less then 8 hours later she had a temp of 105/ her neck looked like a football -and I knew it was not strep. Went to her Doc without an appt, then was sent to a ENT just miles away without an appt, The ENT Doc saw her in the waiting room - He came out and picked her up. He sat with me and said We have all the paperwork written up / all is handled - I need you to drive her to this Hospital - for her to be admitted. All you have to do is tell them who you are. My daughter was in the hospital for the next 4 days. The first 3 days she never opened her eyes, nor spoke. Hooked up to IV's never moved. 8 yrs old. She had a full blown case of Mono. That her spleen had dropped into her pelvic cavity. I know she caught it from the school. MY Daughter's welfare always my first priority - Her being a student at that school for one year was HELL/Life scary and to add cost over 5k in doctor bills left to me.  One year that you would think it's a nice quiet rural area, we had a beautiful incredible apt home. We were tormented though by her being at this school. And the School Won. We Moved. I have never pressed the issues of her Arm. I find it fruitless. The case was within my Atty for 3 yrs .. and he sent me a bill for 480.00 .. I never paid it. He didn't do anything but utter me rulings of what is .. I was stuck with all the bills, her broken arm/hospitalization which forced me into bankruptcy. That's why I say - Whatever Skyline is dealing ?? I am not buying it. My case was my child being hurt, 2 broken bones/illness. And I never could even get a moment with the Principle = I was shut out, actually two times. Why? because if she were to actually talk to me/she would be liable of her words. I would think a Principle would want to know a child was hurt within her school/by a staff member? I guess not. 

Where is Kyron?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2010, 03:56:12 AM »

Does anyone still up know how to get access the Kyron Horman archives? There are some old posts I wanted to read. If anyone can help me thanks.

Nana back yourself out of this cage. Go to the Main page of SM forums. Look for Kyron Horman within the links - and click on it. It will bring up all that has been posted under his name. 

I have had to do this two or three times myself ( where are Kyron's Old posts?) and I have been a monkey for awhile  its all because of the new upgrade .. its different. But you will find all  the posts - if you go to the main page of forums.  Just Click on Kyron Horman

nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2010, 04:11:58 AM »

Nana back yourself out of this cage. Go to the Main page of SM forums. Look for Kyron Horman within the links - and click on it. It will bring up all that has been posted under his name. 

I have had to do this two or three times myself ( where are Kyron's Old posts?) and I have been a monkey for awhile  its all because of the new upgrade .. its different. But you will find all  the posts - if you go to the main page of forums.  Just Click on Kyron Horman

Thanks so much Deenie!!!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2010, 04:15:33 AM »

Is this all we are going to get out of Jason? It is like the last presser. We thought we were going to get info., but then we got 'no comment'. I understand that he has a limit on what he can say, but...

Sounds like a number of people have talked to Jason this evening, like maybe the lady from the newspaper and DeDe's attorney. 

I can't believe he says she is involved.... yet he thinks of her as incapable of doing anything sinister.

?!?

Hi Itary and Monkey's, 

I read J.W. comments (his thread) he seems to have a good moral compass.  I am quoting JW. 

"I have learned that she is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement"

Why would anyone need immunity if they were in the clear?  This is chilling to hear she is bargaining for immunity.

Bruce McCain said DDS attorney is "negotating" to get her into the GJ, that is also chilling.  Why?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: August 18, 2010, 04:22:40 AM »

Thanks, I looked at it, but couldn't make it out.

It didn't make much sense to me...did it to you?

Hi there,  I watched it twice.  The feeling I came away with is it is telling a story in pictures.  And somehow the whole story is tied to Skyline Blvd.  The houses and bldgs on that road and the people who are associated with them.

I noticed the little Google maps on the bottom right are not easily read as the spots he is pointing too are not centered on the map.  And he doesn't give enough time to really study the map.  What we mainly see are the word Skyline, or parts of it.  Why?  It is like a glance at the location.  A partial panorama in photos as to what happened to Kyron.    

I'd like to know who lives in that little house on Skyline where the black SUV is parked.  It has a play in this crime if this video maker knows what he's talking about.

The thought we are being gaffoled {sp} also comes to mind
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #116 on: August 18, 2010, 04:39:06 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/17/ijvm.01.html

BRUCE MCCAIN, FORMER CAPT, MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE: Well, Jane, just like the photograph of the little frog exhibit, this does appear to be Terri Horman`s very carefully designed plan to establish that she was there, she left Kyron at the school and that he was in fact there.

You`re absolutely right. There was a six-hour gap from the time that she showed that lady the photograph at Fred Meyer to the time that Kyron was reported missing. So once again, she seems to be going out of her way to prove to anybody and everybody that she was at a Fred Meyer store at a certain time and that she dropped off Kyron at the school.

MCCAIN: Again, Jane, this is sending different signals because this is the only witness that so far has lawyered up other than Terri, of course, and here she is originally, remember she was saying, wait a minute, I got nothing to do with Terri Horman. And now she`s become part of the Terri Horman fan club.

The real key here, of course, is whether or not Dede Spicher is going to tell that same story to a grand jury under oath but yet her lawyer is having to negotiate with the district attorney just to get her into the room.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #117 on: August 18, 2010, 04:41:28 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/2010.08.17.html

If you are looking for daily transcripts this may be the site.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2010, 05:57:10 AM »

Seahorse
Thank you for posting the transcripts from Issues JVM - 
Copied/Pasted:

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Let me say this. Yes, neither of these women have been named suspects or persons of interest and they`re always welcome on our show. We reach out to them every time to try to get their side of the story. We do want to be fair.

I have to read you this. This is from the local CBS station. This is another bombshell. A woman who spoke with Terri the day that Kyron disappeared -- she ran into her the same day between 9:30 and 10:00 a.m. -- this casual friend ran into the stepmother Terri Horman at a Fred Meyer department store which is one of these supermarkets she said she went to.

She said it was a bizarre encounter because during the conversation Terri -- you`re looking at her there, the red head -- was very, very talkative and insisted on pulling out a photo that she had just taken of little Kyron at the science fair at the school. You know, showing her this picture.

And the woman said -- you know, that`s the picture she insisted on showing the woman -- and the woman is like, I don`t know her that well, why is she whipping out this picture and showing me this photo?

Bruce McCain, this was before little Kyron was even known to be missing. There was -- there was no missing alert at this time. What do you make of that encounter at the supermarket?

BRUCE MCCAIN, FORMER CAPT, MULTNOMAH COUNTY SHERIFF`S OFFICE: Well, Jane, just like the photograph of the little frog exhibit, this does appear to be Terri Horman`s very carefully designed plan to establish that she was there, she left Kyron at the school and that he was in fact there.

You`re absolutely right. There was a six-hour gap from the time that she showed that lady the photograph at Fred Meyer to the time that Kyron was reported missing. So once again, she seems to be going out of her way to prove to anybody and everybody that she was at a Fred Meyer store at a certain time and that she dropped off Kyron at the school.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1008/17/ijvm.01.htm
__
I do not think it was an actual " Photo" to be held in your hand. Was more than likely on Terri's Camera /that she was able to show off Kyron from her saved photos? Or did she go to the first Fred Meyers and process at the quick photo stand - Kyron's pic, is that where the receipt is from? at 9:12? To make it even more believable to Andrea/others? To be able to have an actual processed photo of Kyron from the Science fair? That she would have a real copy of the original ?  shakng2 my brain on Terri

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2010, 06:05:33 AM »

Is this all we are going to get out of Jason? It is like the last presser. We thought we were going to get info., but then we got 'no comment'. I understand that he has a limit on what he can say, but...

Sounds like a number of people have talked to Jason this evening, like maybe the lady from the newspaper and DeDe's attorney. 

I can't believe he says she is involved.... yet he thinks of her as incapable of doing anything sinister.

?!?

Hi Itary and Monkey's, 

I read J.W. comments (his thread) he seems to have a good moral compass.  I am quoting JW. 

"I have learned that she is waiting for the DA to offer her immunity to testify about what she knows and her involvement"

Why would anyone need immunity if they were in the clear?  This is chilling to hear she is bargaining for immunity.

Bruce McCain said DDS attorney is "negotating" to get her into the GJ, that is also chilling.  Why?

Do we know if he knows that for "sure"? He said he hasn't talked to her in a year.  Just saying...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.