May 05, 2024, 03:24:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #8 3/18/09 - 3/23/09  (Read 291225 times)
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #960 on: March 20, 2009, 12:34:02 PM »

Wow...I REALLY want to find out about this greg guy!!!

Ron admitted to Misty fooling around with a black man a week prior.

Could that be where Jr got a man in black, sqeaky shoes, bouncing couch.

GAH....and him wanting to keep his enemy close so he married her. That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage. He loved her up when he proposed so she wouldn't get skeptical. Then acted the way he did after the marriage.

This is TOTALLY in my opinion only.

That would explain why there is no affection after the marriage.

And you know this for a fact?  Ron must be some kind of diabolical!

No fact, imo only. Remember how he acted during the Today show, and during his reception? He's not acting like a husband. No holding hands, nothing. Not coming to her defense.

My husband would be visibly standing beside me and taking up for me. Again all my own theory and such.

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #961 on: March 20, 2009, 12:35:11 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #962 on: March 20, 2009, 12:37:34 PM »

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCOB1cobra.mp3

Unless a link is provided, all my statements are theories, in my opinion, speculation, etc. None to be taken as fact unless link is provided.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: March 20, 2009, 12:38:17 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #964 on: March 20, 2009, 12:40:28 PM »

I just listened again.

Well is it a white boy greg? Or a black man that Ron knew she was screwing around with?

Man, I love this Cobra guy =D I hope he does go through with the charges.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: March 20, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

DANGGGG!!!!!!!      

There's a video, and these are the printed highlights:

HIGHLIGHTS:

·         Ron and Misty initially were both onboard.

·         Misty got cold feet, but was urged at vigil for Haleigh by others  there to do it.

·        They were about to get the re-enactment underway when Misty balked again.

·         Misty said she didn’t remember things –didn’t want to do it at all and got angry

·         Ron got angry at Misty---talked about it with Cobra at Memaw's over some sweet tea.

·         Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex

·         Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"

·         Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway

·         Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #966 on: March 20, 2009, 12:41:56 PM »

here is the time line of the brusies on her face and what CS and her lawyer was tiring to tell

NG

It seems clear enough:

NG made much out of the fact that the ER doctor and the school did not report abuse. Here's the timeline as presented by Kim Picazio:

*Thursday, 11/06/08: School notes that Haleigh "cut nose @ playground." (http://www.artharris.com/docs/haleigh-med-cha... ). Classifed as "11," meaning "minor injuries." Of course there's no abuse suspected--the school saw it happen. Nothing to report.

But that's NOT the injury shown in this photo (http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/19/do-exclus... ), according to Crystal and her stepmother, Connie.

*Friday, 11/07/08: The next day. Haleigh has an unexcused absence from school.(http://www.artharris.com/docs/haleigh-absent.... )

*Monday, 11/10/08: Haleigh again has an unexcused absence.

*Tuesday, 11/11/08: It's unclear whether or not Haleigh was at school. There's nothing recorded by the school at all.

*Wednesday, 11/12/08: SIX DAYS after the injury classifed as MINOR by the school, Haleigh again has an unexcused absence from school. She is taken to the ER. It's been said that she was sick with E. coli, but any records to back that up are unavailable. The ER doctor orders a CAT scan, according to Crystal's attorney. The doctor also writes a note that Haliegh should stay home 11/13, 11/14, and 11/15 (a mistake, because 11/15 was a Saturday--no school).

*Thursday, 11/13/08: Haleigh has an excused absence from school per ER note.

*Friday, 11/14/08: Haleigh has another excused absence per ER note.

*Sunday, 11/16/08: Photo taken by Connie Sheffield, who is horrified at the facial injuries. A registered nurse, she does not believe that a "cut on the nose" classifed as a "minor injury" and sustained TEN DAYS AGO now looks like this. She also is suspicious because Haleigh neither shows nor describes any other injuries--scraped palms or knees--consistent with a fall at a playground. Connie photographs the injuries.

*Monday, 11/17/08: Haleigh has another unexcused absence from school. She has missed six--possibly seven, because the school has no record for 11/11/08--of eight school days since she sustained her "cut."

At what point should the school have reported this as abuse? THEY HARDLY SAW HER!

Excellent point!! To me the timeline is perfectly clear, and I'm not sure why snotty NG couldn't wrap her little brain around it as it has been explained over and over again, she's just showing her bias due to the fact that she can't understand a mom not having custody.........I'd be willing to bet she would have a different view if she had ever been manipulated by a controlling abuser.

I watched the 1 a.m. repeat of the NG show last night, and was so irritated with Nancy. I swear, sometimes she acts +++++++. Everytime the lawyer tried to explain the timeline to Nancy I wanted to smack her and say pay attention. She is either stupid and not capable of understanding, or just being a b*tch. If she just didn't agree with the lawyer, fine, then say so, but don't keep pretending you don't understand what is being said. I wish someone else was following this case so I wouldn't have to watch the NG show for news and interviews- that woman really irritates me.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: March 20, 2009, 12:43:03 PM »

Morning Wyks, you gotta listen to this!!! We are all rattling our cups against the monkey bars today after listening to this.

http://imgsrv.thesky973.com/image/wsky/UserFiles/File/SNWCOB1cobra.mp3

Thanks Scuter!!      

We gonna need more coffee!   

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: March 20, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »

I just listened again.

Well is it a white boy greg? Or a black man that Ron knew she was screwing around with?

confusing to me too

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #969 on: March 20, 2009, 12:45:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys. I haven't posted here for a while but I found this on Bloggernewsnetwork. Poster is TJ Hart:
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php
This is an interview with Cobra talking about Misty.... pretty explosive stuff....

DANGGGG!!!!!!!      

There's a video, and these are the printed highlights:

HIGHLIGHTS:

·         Ron and Misty initially were both onboard.

·         Misty got cold feet, but was urged at vigil for Haleigh by others  there to do it.

·        They were about to get the re-enactment underway when Misty balked again.

·         Misty said she didn’t remember things –didn’t want to do it at all and got angry

·         Ron got angry at Misty---talked about it with Cobra at Memaw's over some sweet tea.

·         Cobra told Ron about "Greg"—a young African American male with whom Misty was rumored to have been having sex

·         Cobra said Ron confirmed that he knew all about "Greg"

·         Cobra asked Ron why he married Misty anyway

·         Ron replied that “she is the only tie he has to Haleigh and that he will keep her until Haleigh returns”

Isn't it wild??? I am glad SOMETHING is out on the reasoning of the marriage and the bizzare behavior.

Makes me start thinking about that dumpster again. =(

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: March 20, 2009, 12:45:34 PM »

I just listened again.

Its a black guy and his nickname or what people call him is "white Boy Greg"  is I think what he is saying.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: March 20, 2009, 12:46:13 PM »

WOW ! I might have missed it ,did Ron know about Greg before Haleigh went missing ?
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: March 20, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »

I just listened again.

Its a black guy and his nickname or what people call him is "white Boy Greg"  is I think what he is saying.

Good thinking. I think you are right...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #973 on: March 20, 2009, 12:50:57 PM »

Now here is my question to Ron, why oh why did you allow Misty to watch your children? Makes zero sense to me. 
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: March 20, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

WOW ! I might have missed it ,did Ron know about Greg before Haleigh went missing ?

When I found this early this morning I listened to it a coupla times before posting it here because I wasn't sure it was real. But I think Cobra is implying that Ron said he married Misty knowing about Greg. He also implies that Ron said he knows exactly what he is doing with Misty and is trying to keep her from isolating herself. If she runs or whatever he will never know what happened.

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #975 on: March 20, 2009, 12:51:50 PM »

I just listened again.

Makes perfect sense on that. Man listening to that gave me a rush of adrenaline. I hope to god they get to the bottom of this.

Scuterputer
Scared Monkey

Hanging Around

« Reply #976 on: March 20, 2009, 12:53:11 PM »

Now here is my question to Ron, why oh why did you allow Misty to watch your children? Makes zero sense to me. 

Maybe he didn't think she would be so conniving or underhanded to do something to his child? Underestimated her?

*hangs head* sad thing is Haleigh had no choice in all this.

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: March 20, 2009, 12:53:58 PM »

Ya. Ron will never be able to justify that...IMO...MOO

lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: March 20, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »

Maybe he didn't think she would be so conniving or underhanded to do something to his child? Underestimated her?

*hangs head* sad thing is Haleigh had no choice in all this.

I'm sure that's true. Hindsight is 20/20. But IF he knew about her tendency to up and leave and all....I don't know. I wouldn't leave my babies under those circumstances.

Sleepless in Florida
Scared Monkey

« Reply #979 on: March 20, 2009, 12:56:32 PM »

I say ....let Chrystal have her..............I would be ready to take her down if I was this childs Mother, but you know what.....Ronald is at fault to..........he was playing little teenage games with Mistie and still leaving the kids there with her............I say lock them both up!!!!!!!!

I agree. If it is true Ron had to drag her home after partying all weekend, why in the world would he leave his children alone with her? The kids are Ron's responsibility and he failed them by leaving them alone with Misty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.