May 03, 2024, 09:00:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #138 6/18/09 - 6/21/09  (Read 254855 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 18, 2009, 11:52:49 PM »

WARNING GRAPHIC
when i say around her head, i Mean around her head.  not just her mouth. 
sorry Monkeys...but i want ya'll to understand.  there is a big difference between putting a gag in someones mouth and putting a pillowcase around their head.
that could be the reason they don't want the autopsy public.
oh, and btw...what could have casey done in that vid that would make us think any worse of her....btw....i hope (after the trial, of course) it gets leaked.

There is also the possibility that Caylee was gagged with something in her mouth, besides the duct tape on her head. 

Whatever it is that Cindy & George are dreading will be revealed, it must be bad.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: June 18, 2009, 11:53:05 PM »

They are very small, and I am not the resize queen.

George said he cut the umbilical cord. Most of us said noway would our dad be in the delivery room.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: June 18, 2009, 11:56:24 PM »

BOO just left the sweetest heart wrenching note in the prayer thread and now it's got me all teary and thinking of my own losses, so  Good Night to all,  see everyone for the court session tomorrow.  j

Good nite, MizJay. Hugs to you and Boo.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: June 18, 2009, 11:57:59 PM »

The Limited Power of Attorney Grants Very Specific Powers.
A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

Do we know for certain which type of Power of Attorney Cindy had/has ?  If only limited, then it was drawn up to carry out one specific transaction in Casey's stead - no doubt the mortician had to have a legal signature in order to proceed. 

If Durable - then Cindy has the legal power/right to act in Casey's stead forever, making decisons, and in control, without legally having to consult with anyone;   Be careful when/if you grant anyone a Durable Power of Attorney, for then you have lost control.  Only someone trustworthy should be considered.

Very true, but a POA can be revoked at any time.

I am curious now if Baez was even smart enough to make it limited. I see him as someone who has such a  lackadaisical  knowledge of law that he most likely made that mistake.

If the Anthonys had that durable POA, I think they would have already played that card a long time ago. I think they would have been throwing their weight around even more. And at that point, I don't think Bozo could keep them from seeing Casey.  I believe Bozo is standing firmly in the jailhouse door and is who is keeping them away.

I can see that, but it is of interest to me how they can start a foundation using Caylee's name, collecting money in her, etc.  name without KC agreeing.
maybe 'cause they had it copyrighted while she was in jail....come on, whats casey gonna' do?  yeah yeah yeah..innocent 'till proven....whatever.  you have no rights (as a normal person) while in jail.  i don't know if casey agreed, but i know there wasn't much she could do about it either way..bozo is not a patent lawyer.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2009, 12:03:17 AM »

maybe 'cause they had it copyrighted while she was in jail....come on, whats casey gonna' do?  yeah yeah yeah..innocent 'till proven....whatever.  you have no rights (as a normal person) while in jail.  i don't know if casey agreed, but i know there wasn't much she could do about it either way..bozo is not a patent lawyer.

I'm kinda leaning to your way of thinking. Spindy just bulldozes and does what she does. Casey can hardly fight her at this point. Bozo maybe has an agreement with Spindy to just do what she wants to keep her out of his hair. I am sure she has chased him around his office a time or two with her hammer. Somehow I can't see those two getting along.  Monkey Devil!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2009, 12:03:50 AM »

A bizarre thought:   What if Casey served as a surrogate mother for Cindy & George ??   Then Caylee would really be Casey's sister ....... Tell me not so.

I can see why the Grunds began to question the parentage of Caylee after the perverse & possessive performance of George & Cindy in the delivery room ... Beyond grotesque & bizarre ...

That was discussed a night or two ago.  Anything is possible with these folks...We never thought almost a year ago that this would get so perverse and gross, but here we are.   

Someone posted some very small delivery room pics today. And sure as snit, there was George in his pink shirt looking every bit like the proud father. Weird and getting weirder.

I noticed the pictures a bit ago ---- so unnatural & rather perverse.  And then I thought no wonder the Grunds felt excluded/out of place/puzzled regarding the true parentage.   The natural thing would have had Jesse there --- not George !   That's when I had the bizarre thought that maybe Casey was a surrogate mother !! lol   [ too much spaghetti tonight - lol ]

Then I remembered George's 1,000 th temper tantrum in the driveway when he screams out to the world that the body in his daughter's car is not his grandaughter !!   lol.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2009, 12:05:50 AM »

I am going to pack it in for the night. Hubby is back under the pillow to keep the light out of his eyes.

Good Nite ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2009, 12:07:13 AM »

~ Good Night ...
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2009, 12:10:16 AM »

ready to take a vote
press A if you think
-the duct tape was only around the mouth.
press B if you think
-the duct tape was around the entire head.

that changes it from i gotta get this kid quiet, to, i'm gonna make sure she never speaks again.
Monkey thoughts (other than omg why? why?)

It was wrapped around her head because they specifically said that they had to cut her hair from it (probably practically all that kept it in place)

I tend to think it was all the way around her head. Otherwise HOW would it have hair entangled in it? Her hair would not have been in her mouth.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2009, 12:17:31 AM »

Boo. I see you up there. Do you feel like coming down here on the vine with us?  an angelic monkey

We love you, Boo.

I love you guys too. I need my monkey family, even if I don't post, I just needed to be near to you. I can't sleep, just can't shut my brain off. Hugs to you all. Thank you for your prayers.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2009, 12:22:12 AM »

A Limited POA gives the Agent very specific powers. Usually this form of Power of Attorney is used to authorize the Agent to take a specific action only, such as accept an offer to buy the Principal's house or use the Principal's car, or sale of a vechicle, etc. You are giving another person the specific powers you want to act as your agent in your behalf.  

A Limited POA is also referred to as a "Special" Power of Attorney and can be either Springing or Durable.

Do we know for certain which type of Power of Attorney Cindy had/has ?  If only limited, then it was drawn up to carry out one specific transaction in Casey's stead - no doubt the mortician had to have a legal signature in order to proceed. 

If Durable - then Cindy has the legal power/right to act in Casey's stead forever, making decisons, and in control, without legally having to consult with anyone;   Be careful when/if you grant anyone a Durable Power of Attorney, for then you have lost control.  Only someone trustworthy should be considered.

I am curious now if Baez was even smart enough to make it limited. I see him as someone who has such a  lackadaisical  knowledge of law that he most likely made that mistake.

If the Anthonys had that durable POA, I think they would have already played that card a long time ago. I think they would have been throwing their weight around even more. And at that point, I don't think Bozo could keep them from seeing Casey.  I believe Bozo is standing firmly in the jailhouse door and is who is keeping them away.

I can see that, but it is of interest to me how they can start a foundation using Caylee's name, collecting money in her, etc.  name without KC agreeing.

There is no copyright against her name.  There are only two copyrights with Caylee in them:

Forever Caylee - Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Norman Roy Maynor. Address: 2990 Musicrow lane, Melbourne, FL, 32904.
Date of Creation: 2009

From Caylee to Mommy - Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Michelle Marie Wambold d.b.a. Michelle Marie wambold. Address: 3211 NE 73rd Avenue, Portland, OR, 97213, United States
Date of Creation: 2008

There is also a song called Caylee's Eyes as well as a design for fabric call Caylee's floral.

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2009, 12:31:39 AM »

Boo. I see you up there. Do you feel like coming down here on the vine with us?  an angelic monkey

We love you, Boo.

I love you guys too. I need my monkey family, even if I don't post, I just needed to be near to you. I can't sleep, just can't shut my brain off. Hugs to you all. Thank you for your prayers.

Boo, I came back for a moment because I saw you here. I just left you another message in the prayer thread.  I wish we could take your pain away, but right now all we can do is be you friend. With much love I say good night to you. I hope you can finally get some much needed rest yourself.  an angelic monkey

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2009, 12:33:05 AM »

We love you, Boo.

Boo, I came back for a moment because I saw you here. I just left you another message in the prayer thread.  I wish we could take your pain away, but right now all we can do is be you friend. With much love I say good night to you. I hope you can finally get some much needed rest yourself.  an angelic monkey

Thanks Fannie, I answered you. Bless you. I will try to sleep. Hugs.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2009, 12:38:24 AM »

Boo, please look after yourself even though that may be the last thing on your mind right now.  I am sending you prayers of strength and comfort.  BIG HUGS
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2009, 12:43:22 AM »

Neighbor: Casey Borrowed Shovel
Mother Charged With Murdering Toddler

POSTED: Thursday, June 18, 2009
UPDATED: 9:13 pm EDT June 18, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- According to an interview two days after Caylee Anthony was last seen alive, Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor.

VIDEO: Casey 1 Year Ago

Anthony's travels on June 18, 2008, put her near the area where Caylee's body was found six months later, Local 6 reporter Tony Pipitone said. Caylee was 2 when she was last seen alive on June 16, 2008.

The same day last summer, neighbor Brian Burner said Anthony asked to borrow a shovel.

"Casey had approached me and said that she couldn't find the key to their shed and wanted to know if she – if I had a shovel she could borrow to dig up a bamboo root that she's been tripping over," Burner told investigators in an interview last July.

Burner said he gave Anthony the shovel and her demeanor appeared normal, but the fact that she had backed her car up to the family garage was unusual.

"She took the shovel and she went back – I believe she walked back through the garage, because I'm pretty sure the garage door was open at that point. Her car was backed in," Burner said.

According to discovery documents released by the prosecution, the garage she was backed up to contained garbage bags with yellow ties like the ones found with Caylee's body in a wooded area off Suburban Drive, which is a few blocks away from the Anthony's home east Orlando. The garage also contained a laundry bag that was the same brand as the laundry bag found with Caylee's body.

Cell phone records show Anthony was near the area where Caylee's body was dumped around 4 p.m.

After testing samples from the trunk of Anthony's car, scientists said that a decomposing body may have been lying in the trunk for around two days.

Scientists' conclusion about Anthony's trunk may never be heard in court. The opinion may not be reliable enough for a judge to allow it to be used as evidence.

In addition, cell phone pings do not prove anything except that her phone reached certain towers at certain times.

Anthony is being held at the Orange County Jail. She is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19792171/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »

Casey Anthony: Is there a smoking gun in the autopsy report?
posted by halboedeker on Jun 18, 2009 5:28:35 PM

A hearing on Caylee Anthony's autopsy report will be held at 11 a.m. Friday. George and Cindy Anthony want the report sealed until the murder trial because they say hearing the repeated details will cause them anguish. Their daughter, Casey, is charged with murdering her child, Caylee.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich summed up the contradiction of the grandparents' position in this well-publicized story: "The Anthonys are now saying they are too upset for us to see the autopsy report."

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said the grandparents had no legal standing in the case and predicted  the judge will release the autopsy, a public document. Belich said the hearing might last just 15 minutes.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that Casey Anthony won't attend the hearing. "Those who've seen the autopsy report tell me that there's nothing in it that really resembles a smoking gun of any sort in the overall case against Casey," WESH's Bob Kealing said.

George or Cindy Anthony might take the stand in the hearing, their attorney, Brad Conway, told Kealing.

Kealing also talked to a journalism expert who said the Anthony coverage has been overblown but who also predicted that the judge would release the autopsy.

"We have a very open system in Florida, and we work really hard to keep it that way," said Al Tompkins of the Poynter Institute. He said the Anthonys' argument of suffering anguish isn't enough to block the autopsy's release.

WKMG-Channel 6's Tony Pipitone reminded viewers that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor a year ago on this day. She also backed her car up to the family garage. Using cell phone pings, Ping explained where she might have been that day. The report is part of Pipitone's continuing Timeline feature on important days in the case.

A former Orange County jail inmate, who told The National Enquirer that she saw Anthony being restrained, talked to WOFL-Channel 35 in an exclusive interview yesterday. Teri Narsesian wouldn't say whether she had been paid for the article. The jail said she had to be delusional or lying to make the comments about Anthony; Narsesian said she was neither. But she abruptly cut off the interview when reporter Tom Sussi brought up her troubles with the law.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/casey-anthony-is-there-a-smoking-gun-in-the-autopsy-report.html
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2009, 12:58:12 AM »

I am going to pack it in for the night. Hubby is back under the pillow to keep the light out of his eyes.

Good Nite ya'll. And God bless.  an angelic monkey
i missed your night-night miss Mae..don't smother him!  sweet dreams of 'nanners and flower printed jellybeans.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2009, 12:59:52 AM »

There is no copyright against her name.  There are only two copyrights with Caylee in them:

Forever Caylee - Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Norman Roy Maynor. Address: 2990 Musicrow lane, Melbourne, FL, 32904.
Date of Creation: 2009

From Caylee to Mommy - Description: Electronic file (eService)
Copyright Claimant: Michelle Marie Wambold d.b.a. Michelle Marie wambold. Address: 3211 NE 73rd Avenue, Portland, OR, 97213, United States
Date of Creation: 2008

There is also a song called Caylee's Eyes as well as a design for fabric call Caylee's floral.

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?DB=local&PAGE=First

Sindy filled for start the foundation in October of last year, before the "remains" were even found.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2009, 01:04:07 AM »

its to the monkey bunkey for me..
night night monkeys..sweet dreams of 'nanners and tasty jellybeans... an angelic monkey

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2009, 02:00:55 AM »

Boo

I am so sorry for your loss my thoughts and prayers are with you through this tough time Sad

On topic:
Does anyone think it's possible George waited outside until AFTER the delivery? The chord doesn't need to be cut the moment the babe arrives.... or has Cindy said he was in there watching the birth ( cause that's just wrong)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.