May 13, 2024, 07:04:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #12  (Read 365362 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1720 on: September 01, 2008, 01:28:55 PM »

Padilla Spills His Guts to a Caller

This is Good!

http://www.myspace.com/caseyanthonyneedsprison4life

Did you hear the part where Padilla tells this girl that Casey was hitting on one of his team members?  Good God.  Skank is too nice a word for this girl

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1721 on: September 01, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »

Guys Marlee and Dihannah are working their tails off in the TES Donations thread...they are doing wonderful...please if anyone can go over and donate into Marlee's paypal account she is going to try to order some other things they need.  Marlee is very trustworthy and has been working with TES before...she is doing her part...let's give her some support and to all that have already made donations....all I can say is what Peaches said to me once...your place in heaven is secure.  Thanks!!! Thanks!!!  Thanks!!

Once again the searchers are eating on us today.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1722 on: September 01, 2008, 01:31:23 PM »

This is Good!

Did you hear the part where Padilla tells this girl that Casey was hitting on one of his team members?  Good God.  Skank is too nice a word for this girl

We all knew that from the get-go..I named him Padilla's *Dog Boy* from the day she was let out...and we saw him on TV before her release...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: September 01, 2008, 01:32:31 PM »

From the TES thread:  I don't have a number but maybe Destiny will do her thing and ringy dingy them up.

mrskub
Scared Monkey

Re: DONATIONS TO TES
« Reply #631 on: Today at 12:16:46 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I just got this response to my Craigslist post

Local SAR teams willing to assist recommend OCSD to request service

I'm not able to call there right now. Can anyone else do it?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1724 on: September 01, 2008, 01:32:46 PM »

This is Good!

Wow! oh man!  That is great stuff...monkeys pegged her from the beginning...she flirted with the younger guys...knew it...all of us knew it.....OMG!! She was hitting on Rob...bitoch!! 

LMAO!!  Unfriggin real!!!! 

What do I click on to hear?? I load the myspace page and hear nothing...

Nevermind...I found it.  Still can't listen...some XML error thingy.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: September 01, 2008, 01:33:31 PM »

Y'all, folks are calling businesses in Orlando asking for donations, but not getting very far. Part of the problem seems to be that there is no one on site who can approve donations because today is a holiday.

If anyone can make a donation, no matter how small, would you please go to the donations thread? Marlee has posted her Paypal account information there. Marlee is EXTREMELY trustworthy. If you put money in her Paypal account, it should be available immediately, and she can use it to buy supplies for the searchers. She will let you know know exactly what your money was spent on. These searchers need bug spray, wet wipes, snacks, and something for lunch.

Please help if you can.

Thanks. 
http://public.fotki.com/Rosebuddsz-D-P/im-outta-here-dogs/

Could you please put me on the correct page for Marlee?  I so want to give a little something monetarily.  I'm in WI so can't do more than that.  I am lurking always though.  I don't do much on the way of buying on the Net so may need to be walked making the donation.

Bless All of Your Hearts and Especially TES and all who are helping them.

Here ya go: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3324.640

Any donation you can make will be much appreciated.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1726 on: September 01, 2008, 01:36:34 PM »

This is Good!

Wow! oh man!  That is great stuff...monkeys pegged her from the beginning...she flirted with the younger guys...knew it...all of us knew it.....OMG!! She was hitting on Rob...bitoch!! 

HUH?  whos Rob?  can u explain a lil more Very Happy  I cant read myspace at work.. wont let me pull it up..

Sorry.  A girl who has this myspace called Padilla and asked him about the bond he posted.  He went back over the process and then talks about how Casey was hitting on his guys especially Rob...that would be the guy that you saw most often in black.  He said Baez assured them Casey would talk to them and then he took it all back and they never spoke to her once.  You know, maybe Rob should have taken Casey up on her offer...at least he could have talked to her without her attorney. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1727 on: September 01, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

Thanks BT, I was about to post it too.  Great minds.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: September 01, 2008, 01:38:23 PM »

From the TES thread:  I don't have a number but maybe Destiny will do her thing and ringy dingy them up.

mrskub
Scared Monkey

Re: DONATIONS TO TES
« Reply #631 on: Today at 12:16:46 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I just got this response to my Craigslist post

Local SAR teams willing to assist recommend OCSD to request service

I'm not able to call there right now. Can anyone else do it?

Lala's...anyone...I'm so sorry...I don't find #'s...just give me one..I'll do the best I can....

Plus...used to do some stuff for NASA and other agencies...will see what I can do tomorrow...also Dana/Red...would *you* be willing to do a major radio talk show if I can set it up very soon?

TIA...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: September 01, 2008, 01:40:04 PM »

Hey guys..I dont get paid until Thursday, so i dont have much in my account right now...this living hand to mouth stuff sucks....

Anyways, I want to ask some of you guys who are in the inner circle with TES to let me know what else I can do..

Is there ANYTHING that I can do to help?

PLease email me nikkibnurse@aol.com

Let me know if there is anything I can do AT ALL to help these folks out....

"God dont like ugly"
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1730 on: September 01, 2008, 01:41:16 PM »

This is Good!

HUH?  whos Rob?  can u explain a lil more Very Happy  I cant read myspace at work.. wont let me pull it up..

Sorry.  A girl who has this myspace called Padilla and asked him about the bond he posted.  He went back over the process and then talks about how Casey was hitting on his guys especially Rob...that would be the guy that you saw most often in black.  He said Baez assured them Casey would talk to them and then he took it all back and they never spoke to her once.  You know, maybe Rob should have taken Casey up on her offer...at least he could have talked to her without her attorney. LOL

LOL omg, what a loser she is ..  i cant beleive her.. what a sorry excuse for a human being...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: September 01, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »

I know she is a sociopath, but she also sounds like she could be borderline personality disorder..

I havent practiced nursing in about a year...I have moved on to another career..however..

If you read the characteristics in t he DSM-4, she fits that bill....

Borderline Personality Disorder

Raising questions, finding answers
Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness characterized by pervasive instability in moods, interpersonal relationships, self-image, and behavior. This instability often disrupts family and work life, long-term planning, and the individual's sense of self-identity. Originally thought to be at the "borderline" of psychosis, people with BPD suffer from a disorder of emotion regulation. While less well known than schizophrenia or bipolar disorder (manic-depressive illness), BPD is more common, affecting 2 percent of adults, mostly young women.1 There is a high rate of self-injury without suicide intent, as well as a significant rate of suicide attempts and completed suicide in severe cases.2,3 Patients often need extensive mental health services, and account for 20 percent of psychiatric hospitalizations.4 Yet, with help, many improve over time and are eventually able to lead productive lives.

Symptoms
While a person with depression or bipolar disorder typically endures the same mood for weeks, a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger, depression, and anxiety that may last only hours, or at most a day.5 These may be associated with episodes of impulsive aggression, self-injury, and drug or alcohol abuse. Distortions in cognition and sense of self can lead to frequent changes in long-term goals, career plans, jobs, friendships, gender identity, and values. Sometimes people with BPD view themselves as fundamentally bad, or unworthy. They may feel unfairly misunderstood or mistreated, bored, empty, and have little idea who they are. Such symptoms are most acute when people with BPD feel isolated and lacking in social support, and may result in frantic efforts to avoid being alone.

People with BPD often have highly unstable patterns of social relationships. While they can develop intense but stormy attachments, their attitudes towards family, friends, and loved ones may suddenly shift from idealization (great admiration and love) to devaluation (intense anger and dislike). Thus, they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person of not caring for them at all. Even with family members, individuals with BPD are highly sensitive to rejection, reacting with anger and distress to such mild separations as a vacation, a business trip, or a sudden change in plans. These fears of abandonment seem to be related to difficulties feeling emotionally connected to important persons when they are physically absent, leaving the individual with BPD feeling lost and perhaps worthless. Suicide threats and attempts may occur along with anger at perceived abandonment and disappointments.

People with BPD exhibit other impulsive behaviors, such as excessive spending, binge eating and risky sex. BPD often occurs together with other psychiatric problems, particularly bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, and other personality disorders.

"God dont like ugly"
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1732 on: September 01, 2008, 01:50:51 PM »

This is Good!

LOL omg, what a loser she is ..  i cant beleive her.. what a sorry excuse for a human being...

My My My I am listening to Raechel on her My space ..... Good Job Raechel 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: September 01, 2008, 01:51:47 PM »

This is Good!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slore

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: September 01, 2008, 01:52:12 PM »

Hey guys..I dont get paid until Thursday, so i dont have much in my account right now...this living hand to mouth stuff sucks....

Anyways, I want to ask some of you guys who are in the inner circle with TES to let me know what else I can do..

Is there ANYTHING that I can do to help?

PLease email me nikkibnurse@aol.com

Let me know if there is anything I can do AT ALL to help these folks out....

What an Angel You Are...send emails...spread the word...it's very important...You Rock!...Des

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: September 01, 2008, 01:52:51 PM »

Holy Crap!

Jose Baez has now hired a Publicity Agent.

About The Publicity Agency:  The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

http://www.prnewschannel.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=794&z=11

I suspect by the number of media appearance he made up until a couple of weeks ago ... the entrance of the Padillas and Larry Garrison into the senario and spotlight and ... now this high profile publicity agent ... Jose Baez has an underlying financial motive in representing Casey Anthony.  Could it be rights to a book ... movie?  Could the cooperation of the Anthonys ... including Casey ... be part of the arrangement.

Anyways ... I know the bond was ultimately revoked but ... the meeting between Baez and Padillas did not set right with me.  Seemed too chummy.

Hey ... I don't know but ... something is not right.

Janet

+++++++++++

Bondsman halts attempt to revoke Casey's bond 
Last Edited: Friday, 29 Aug 2008, 4:10 PM EDT 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Leonard Padilla, the celebrity bondsman who helped bail Casey Anthony out of jail, has abruptly stopped his attempt to put Casey Anthony back behind bars.

Padilla met with Casey's attorney, Jose Baez Friday morning. After the meeting Padilla he announced he would no longer consider revoking her $500,000 bond.

He said he had concerns about the safety of Anthony and her family, but those concerns were being addressed after the meeting with Baez. Both Padilla and Baez declined to discuss the concerns.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7317127&version=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Janet...I talked with Padilla right before the meeting...it was about a 5 min convo...he sounded beat up...but that the meeting with Baez was to address *security* issues...he was very down to earth...he was stuck between a rock and a hardplace with Baez...He *earned* my respect with that call...because until that point...I didn't think that much about him at all...when I brought up how he had been treated on NG the night before..he seemed pretty let down...but also told me regarding Cindy and George..."I'm used to dealing with people like this in my Business...Don't worry about me...it's all about the Baby...he said that several times...It's all about the Baby"....jmoo based on convo...Des

Hi Destiny

I love ya but ... on this one ... we will have to agree to disagree.

I will give the Padillas credit they were not so naive as to believe Casey's attorney that his client would most likely reveal the truth TO THEM if she were released from jail.  There has to be something more.

Think about it.  Monkeys and America knew from the getgo that the Padillas given reasoning for posting bond was flawed and ... Monkeys and America were right.  Logic dictated that Casey would not reveal the truth to the Padillas.  Logic dictated that no attorney would allow it.

My question:  Why were the Padillas willing to risk $50,000 securing a $500,000 bond?  Why was really in it for them?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1736 on: September 01, 2008, 01:54:39 PM »

This is Good!

mrskub ... thank you.

Padilla has issues.  Why would he be spilling the beans with this "Rachael" ... somebody who calls him out of the blue?  He even offers from the getgo to call her back so she does not have to pay for the long distance charges.

Janet

Maybe he has a thing for young girls? Hate to say it but he sure was intent on getting Casey to " talk to him"........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1737 on: September 01, 2008, 01:57:31 PM »

This is Good!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slore

LOL !!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1738 on: September 01, 2008, 01:58:26 PM »

I work for a little small company yall may have heard of...its called AFLAC....

I am calling our Orlando office and I am gonna see what we can do on behalf of our company to help out!!!

I will let you know what they say!!!

"God dont like ugly"
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: September 01, 2008, 01:59:57 PM »

Does anybody remember the new poster that came here to the board speaking of personal knowledge of Kiomarie T-C?  I thought I would remember & of course I don't.

I haven't seen them return as according to the poster, they were on there way out with the fiance of Kiomarie T-C to get her a beauty feel better but one thing that has been going around & around in my brain is their referencing that Kiomarie T-C's niece was very upset as Caylee was her BEST FRIEND.  Does anybody other than me recall this??????

I assumed, if this poster was REAL, that they would be returning, at which time I would pose a question that how if Kiomarie T-C had had relatively little physical contact with Caylee had her niece become BEST FRIENDS?  Doesn't that imply that there would have been play dates?  This kind of ties in with the reference of Caylee speaking, according to CA, of time spent with the Nanny & "the puppy".

Hoping this makes sense.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.