May 07, 2024, 04:53:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 381169 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: April 22, 2009, 10:38:24 PM »

Looks like this maybe it.

Mary D Brooks
6401 Saint Johns Ave, Apt 165
Palatka

Thanks Grama

But does Amber live with the great grandmother or is she also being pimped out by a black man twice her age like Prevatt?

The way Art Harris' last article reads to me it sounds as if Amber does not live with Mary Brooks.  Perhaps I need to reread Art's article.

When Amber left the baby with her grandmother when Jordan was three or four months old, Mary Brooks says she got a call from Ronald. “He said, ‘I want to see the baby. So he came over and took the baby. The next day he was back at my house with Jordan and all his things.” She says that was his father’s last visit.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/22/exclusive-bolo-for-haleigh-cummings-dad/#more-1694

I don't know Heart where she drops her drawers
.  Mary Brooks had said that Amber is turning out just like her mother, drugs & partying. 

Grama I doubt that she has any spare time to put any on.  Perhaps thats why she dropped and got caught with contraband Monday morning at the jail.   

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1161 on: April 22, 2009, 11:03:08 PM »

so I take it that Amber's mother must be the primary care giver for little Jordan? thankfully someone is taking care of the little guy...Why do these young girls bring these little kids into the world if they don't want to take care of them? it is really sad when you know people who would love to have children who can't...who could and would give these little kids a decent upbringing...

I heard in the 911 call that she said she had custody of the child. (Mary Brooks, Amber's mother has custody of Amber's and 'supposedly' Ron's baby, Jordan.)

Hi monkeys!

Brandi, I thought Lisa was Amber's Mom & Mary was Lisa's Mom who was custody...I could be wrong, trying desperately to catch up...

UCN: 542008MM003940XXAXMX
File Date: 2008-10-06 Judge: PETER T MILLER   
Defense Atty: 

Defendant
BROOKS, LISA ANN 
Alias

Date # Docket Description
2008-10-06 1 COMPLAINT FILED: PCSO/ 09-25-08 

2008-10-06 1 BOOKING NUMBER: N/A 

2008-10-06 1 BATTERY/ MISTY CROSLIN 

2009-03-24 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO ALL CTS 

Good going Jerseygirl!

I wonder who Ron was referring to when in the 911 call he said:

RONALD CUMMINGS: Y`all are (DELETED) playing games, man! I`m going to (DELETED) kill somebody!

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:23fX1JuiXMoJ:transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/13/ng.01.html+Ron+cummings+yall+are+playing+games&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: April 22, 2009, 11:10:11 PM »

so I take it that Amber's mother must be the primary care giver for little Jordan? thankfully someone is taking care of the little guy...Why do these young girls bring these little kids into the world if they don't want to take care of them? it is really sad when you know people who would love to have children who can't...who could and would give these little kids a decent upbringing...

I heard in the 911 call that she said she had custody of the child. (Mary Brooks, Amber's mother has custody of Amber's and 'supposedly' Ron's baby, Jordan.)

Hi monkeys!

Brandi, I thought Lisa was Amber's Mom & Mary was Lisa's Mom who was custody...I could be wrong, trying desperately to catch up...

That is the way I see it as well. 

Too many players, too many children, too many wives, too many girlfriends, too many druggies. 

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1163 on: April 22, 2009, 11:14:18 PM »

wow, as I've said many times, what a cast of characters!  Mary Brooks says she has custody of baby Jordan, I hope she has legal custody and not just physical custody! although I've never been a big fan of grandparents raising grandchildren when their own children have not turned out to be responsible adults and parents, it has been said she has four children and if Lisa is the only one who has chosen a life of drugs a run ins with the law, then she most likely tried to raised her children to be upstanding and contributing adults. She seems to have Jordan's best interests at heart. If she has only physical custody of the baby then Amber is probably the one the SSI check is issued to and most likely doesn't see any of that money at all. Ms. Prevatt says in her Art Harris interview (thanks to this guy Haleigh's case stays in the media at all) (oops didn't mean to leave TJ Hart out)that she slept the day away at Lindsay's, although I'm not sure which Lindsay she means #1 or #2, then she says she spends the next 5 days at someone elses house. who is that she speaks of? anyone know?  Anyway my point starting this is: the crazier this story gets the more hope that Haleigh is still alive and actually being cared for, is renewed for me!!! as some of you know a few weeks ago I had lost it just thinking how could this be possible without the most heinous of  crimes being committed against her. I now think it is entirely possible Haleigh is holed up somewhere being fed and coloring with crayons, maybe even being tucked in at night. I think this because with these characters anything is possible and every time I think I've heard the most absurd something else pops up!   

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: April 22, 2009, 11:14:40 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
BROOKS, LISA ANN 
Alias

So Amber's mom beat up Misty  What in the world, who is minding the store there in Satsuma?

And approximately 4 months prior to Haleigh going missing.

6 weeks after Haleigh missing 2009-03-24 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO ALL CTS 

Exactly what does that mean, charges were not filed by Misty?

Heart
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: April 22, 2009, 11:16:03 PM »

Hi monkeys!

I could be wrong. Someone please clarify this for us if you know.

Been a wild few days for me, trying to keep up with facts. So many rumors lately, and many of them contain facts. LOL

Crazy here too, just moved to NC, went up north for my daughter's biopsy... back home now, resuming unpacking...meant no disrespect, just trying to keep all the people straight while catching up on Caylee, Adji, Sandra & Haleigh...not enough time in one day...LOL

Think its time for me to 

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1166 on: April 22, 2009, 11:18:40 PM »

wow, as I've said many times, what a cast of characters!  Mary Brooks says she has custody of baby Jordan, I hope she has legal custody and not just physical custody! although I've never been a big fan of grandparents raising grandchildren when their own children have not turned out to be responsible adults and parents, it has been said she has four children and if Lisa is the only one who has chosen a life of drugs a run ins with the law, then she most likely tried to raised her children to be upstanding and contributing adults. She seems to have Jordan's best interests at heart. If she has only physical custody of the baby then Amber is probably the one the SSI check is issued to and most likely doesn't see any of that money at all. Ms. Prevatt says in her Art Harris interview (thanks to this guy Haleigh's case stays in the media at all) (oops didn't mean to leave TJ Hart out)that she slept the day away at Lindsay's, although I'm not sure which Lindsay she means #1 or #2, then she says she spends the next 5 days at someone elses house. who is that she speaks of? anyone know?  Anyway my point starting this is: the crazier this story gets the more hope that Haleigh is still alive and actually being cared for, is renewed for me!!! as some of you know a few weeks ago I had lost it just thinking how could this be possible without the most heinous of  crimes being committed against her. I now think it is entirely possible Haleigh is holed up somewhere being fed and coloring with crayons, maybe even being tucked in at night. I think this because with these characters anything is possible and every time I think I've heard the most absurd something else pops up!   

This is what all of us are hoping for.

I, however still see it as a possibility.

Keep hope alive for Haleigh!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1167 on: April 22, 2009, 11:19:21 PM »

Hi monkeys!

I could be wrong. Someone please clarify this for us if you know.

Been a wild few days for me, trying to keep up with facts. So many rumors lately, and many of them contain facts. LOL

Crazy here too, just moved to NC, went up north for my daughter's biopsy... back home now, resuming unpacking...meant no disrespect, just trying to keep all the people straight while catching up on Caylee, Adji, Sandra & Haleigh...not enough time in one day...LOL

Think its time for me to 

Good night, NCSunny Wink

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: April 22, 2009, 11:22:00 PM »

Hi monkeys!

That is the way I see it as well. 

Too many players, too many children, too many wives, too many girlfriends, too many druggies. 

Mary Brooks is Amber's grandmother, mother of Lisa and great grandmother to Jordan

Lisa Brooks is Amber's mother and grandmother of Jordan

Amber Brooks is mother of Jordan

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: April 22, 2009, 11:26:52 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
BROOKS, LISA ANN 
Alias

So Amber's mom beat up Misty  What in the world, who is minding the store there in Satsuma?

This is crazy!!!!!!!  Cuz we also have read that Crystal Sheffield's sister beat up ermmm.. wasn't it Amber?  Can't remember when that was tho.  Could there have been a free-for-all one night?   

And wasn't it about this time (last October) that Misty moved in with Ron?  I'm remembering what Misty wrote on Amber's myspace too.  Could it be that Misty actually said stuff like that to Amber in person, and Amber's mom stepped in? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1170 on: April 22, 2009, 11:35:58 PM »

Today's update at Sky News Talk:

REPORTER'S NOTES 4/22/2009

I met with licensed Florida bondsman and surety agent William "Cobra" Staubs Tuesday and videotaped what I could of that encounter.

Our meeting took place in a clandestine location where we caught up with each other and compared notes on the investigation into the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Haleigh was taken in the middle of the night from her Satsuma, FL home on February 10, 2009, where she lived with her father, Ronald Cummings and his girlfriend-now-teen-bride Misty Croslin-Cummings.

Misty Cummings was the last person to see Haleigh before she was abducted. The investigation has since been focused on the inconsistent timelines given to police by Misty Cummings.

In this meeting, Staubs addresses the Monday April 20, 2009 arrests on of Amber Brooks and Kristina Rene "Nay-Nay" Prevatt.

Amber Brooks is the mother of Ronald Cummings disabled 20-month-old son from a previous relationship. Kristina Nay-Nay Prevatt is the woman who allegedly arranged a sex and drugs encounter for Misty Cummings the weekend before Haleigh vanished.

It was Staubs who posted the bond for Brooks and Prevatt. Staubs believes these women are key to this investigation.

At this time, we are questioning and questioning again all known relatives, associates and contacts of Ronald and Misty Cummings up to 30 days prior to Haleigh's disappearance.

Police and othe invesitgators are doing the same.

We are examining the dynamics of each relationship involving Ronald and/or Misty in an effort to find the person or persons who took Haleigh and their motives for carrying out the abduction.

Our belief is that until a body is produced, Haleigh is still alive.

Our goal is to find her and return her home safely.

Staubs was out of the area for a short time to capture some fugitives in South Florida in order to keep his cash flow running.

Please by advised that William "Cobra" Staubs is also a certified microsscapist among other things.

Staubs sometimes presents a certain image for effect. In this video, Staubs presents that image and also colorfully reveals some of his tools-of-the-trade when he is tracking down wanted fugitives.

Here is a video with William "Cobra" Staubs and another video of my visit with Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, earlier in the day.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/4014463.php

smiles101
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: April 22, 2009, 11:40:37 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I have been so busy working, the last page I left off on was page 15 so needless to say, I have no clue what's going on.  I did read over at Art Harris all the latest.  Can I just ask, is there anything new or hopeful about Haleigh?  Thanks in advance!

On another note, there were 2 more home invasions last night in Satsuma!   This is just unreal at how much serious crime has been going on lately.  First Haleigh and then the 2 scumbag escapee's, then the $24 million dollar drug bust, ( and kudos to LE for that, maybe it will slow down the flow of drugs a little bit) and then a few days ago, my friend and I are talking on the phone and all of a sudden, a car flies by her house followed by around 13 police officer's.  This was another home invasion so that is 3 in all and they were all armed home invasions too.  In fact, one of the homeowners took off running and this idiot started shooting at her!  As I said before, my dear brother and his wife and my 2 nieces live in Satsuma and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to them.  I hope when they find these 2 guys that the judge throws the book at them.

I have lived in Palatka all my life and up until about 5 years ago, I used to feel safe.  Just at my house alone (and we live in a nice neighborhood) my 80 yr. old Papa was knocked down at our mailbox and then robbed, my son's truck has been broken into twice, his gf's truck was broken into and here is the grand finale....one night I am sitting on our back porch around midnight in the dark and all of a sudden 2 thugs coming walking down the street making a LOUD noise because they had just stolen a bowflex machine of all things!  Idiots!  Coming right after them was the neighbors and then the cops.  Unfortunately, they ditched the bowflex and got away.

Sorry to carry on, I think I just needed to vent.   I was thinking about talking to my neighbor's to see if they wanted to start a neighborhood watch in our area. 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1172 on: April 22, 2009, 11:42:28 PM »

Oh and after I watched the video of Crystal on The sky973 I wanted to say a few words to her in hopes she reads what SM has to say:  Crystal, my thoughts and prayers are with and for you everyday!!!!! I can only image the pain and fear you live with everyday. Disregard any negative words you have heard or read because it is clear to see how much you love and search for your precious child!!!! do not be bothered by those who think they should sit in judgment of you and your life since they don't possess the scope in life to even try to understand what you are going through. Your love for your children is obvious to everyone. Please try to take care and be kind to yourself. Know that nothing matters from the past but only how you are conducting yourself now. Please take time to kiss Chloe and know that JR will be with you soon and forever and Haleigh has always known the love of her mommy!! Remember we are all thinking of you everyday!!! and we are looking for your daughter and will find her for you!! I wish with my whole heart it will be tonight and am sooo sorry we have not done so already! I don't want you to suffer another minute! If you need or want anything that I can do or give to you please tell me! don't hesitate, you are in my heart! know that there are many many many people who love and hope for you even though we have never met. Stay strong beautiful girl!! we are all praying!!!!!!!!!!!!

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1173 on: April 22, 2009, 11:45:41 PM »

Oh and after I watched the video of Crystal on The sky973 I wanted to say a few words to her in hopes she reads what SM has to say:  Crystal, my thoughts and prayers are with and for you everyday!!!!! I can only image the pain and fear you live with everyday. Disregard any negative words you have heard or read because it is clear to see how much you love and search for your precious child!!!! do not be bothered by those who think they should sit in judgment of you and your life since they don't possess the scope in life to even try to understand what you are going through. Your love for your children is obvious to everyone. Please try to take care and be kind to yourself. Know that nothing matters from the past but only how you are conducting yourself now. Please take time to kiss Chloe and know that JR will be with you soon and forever and Haleigh has always known the love of her mommy!! Remember we are all thinking of you everyday!!! and we are looking for your daughter and will find her for you!! I wish with my whole heart it will be tonight and am sooo sorry we have not done so already! I don't want you to suffer another minute! If you need or want anything that I can do or give to you please tell me! don't hesitate, you are in my heart! know that there are many many many people who love and hope for you even though we have never met. Stay strong beautiful girl!! we are all praying!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great Post....................she would Love this Im sure!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: April 22, 2009, 11:47:44 PM »

Am wondering if the flow of drugs slowing down in Satsuma, because of that big bust, couldn't that just make those addicted rather desperate for a fix?  Perhaps to the point of doing these home invasions and such?   

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1175 on: April 22, 2009, 11:49:04 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
BROOKS, LISA ANN 
Alias

And approximately 4 months prior to Haleigh going missing.

6 weeks after Haleigh missing 2009-03-24 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION TO ALL CTS 

Exactly what does that mean, charges were not filed by Misty?

I don't know  what that means....maybe another monkey can explain it.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: April 22, 2009, 11:53:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys, I have been so busy working, the last page I left off on was page 15 so needless to say, I have no clue what's going on.  I did read over at Art Harris all the latest.  Can I just ask, is there anything new or hopeful about Haleigh?  Thanks in advance!

On another note, there were 2 more home invasions last night in Satsuma!   This is just unreal at how much serious crime has been going on lately.  First Haleigh and then the 2 scumbag escapee's, then the $24 million dollar drug bust, ( and kudos to LE for that, maybe it will slow down the flow of drugs a little bit) and then a few days ago, my friend and I are talking on the phone and all of a sudden, a car flies by her house followed by around 13 police officer's.  This was another home invasion so that is 3 in all and they were all armed home invasions too.  In fact, one of the homeowners took off running and this idiot started shooting at her!  As I said before, my dear brother and his wife and my 2 nieces live in Satsuma and I don't know what I would do if anything happened to them.  I hope when they find these 2 guys that the judge throws the book at them.

I have lived in Palatka all my life and up until about 5 years ago, I used to feel safe.  Just at my house alone (and we live in a nice neighborhood) my 80 yr. old Papa was knocked down at our mailbox and then robbed, my son's truck has been broken into twice, his gf's truck was broken into and here is the grand finale....one night I am sitting on our back porch around midnight in the dark and all of a sudden 2 thugs coming walking down the street making a LOUD noise because they had just stolen a bowflex machine of all things!  Idiots!  Coming right after them was the neighbors and then the cops.  Unfortunately, they ditched the bowflex and got away.

Sorry to carry on, I think I just needed to vent.   I was thinking about talking to my neighbor's to see if they wanted to start a neighborhood watch in our area. 

Nothing new since yesterday.  But...keep fingers crossed...that doesn't mean that nothing is happening. 

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1177 on: April 22, 2009, 11:54:55 PM »

Good evening, my new monkey friends. I was wondering the same thing about where Amber lives. On one of the article's Nay Nay had said one time about going to sleep at one of the girls house and slept all day. If I'm not mistaken it was the girl that was turning tricks with the mexican guys. I hate to even say this but has anybody ever thought that maybe, just mabybe. Haleigh was taken from one of them guys. Possibly taken over the border. Remember in the video Nay Nay had said about them being there the weekend of Misty's 3 day binge? I'm almost scared to say anything being so new here. So, if i stepped out of line on that one, please let me know. I have been following this story since day one. Actually, I have been obbessed with this story.
Is it possible for me to get a custom made monkey?
Once again thank you for allowing me to be a part of all you good lil monkeys.

WELCOME ROSEBUD!!!!!!  I don't think the monkeys view anyone as stepping over the line for voicing their opinions... I have been all over this case since day one as well!!!!  As for the avatar request, I saw earlier someone (?) sent you two links, I went to the monkey lounge and asked Brandi if she'd make something for me and as you can see she made me the best monkey in the world!!!!! I can even change clothes! she is one talented and extremely kind monkey!!!! I know this must take a lot of her free time! if you go to the "jump to" button and look down for the monkey lounge click and you'll see Brandi's avatar section.....
Thank you very much. Yes, your lil monkey is adorable. reminds me of my hippie days.
Thanks to everyone today that have welcomed me.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: April 22, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »

Hi monkeys!

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
BROOKS, LISA ANN 
Alias

This is crazy!!!!!!!  Cuz we also have read that Crystal Sheffield's sister beat up ermmm.. wasn't it Amber?  Can't remember when that was tho.  Could there have been a free-for-all one night?   

And wasn't it about this time (last October) that Misty moved in with Ron?  I'm remembering what Misty wrote on Amber's myspace too.  Could it be that Misty actually said stuff like that to Amber in person, and Amber's mom stepped in? 

I pretty sure Crystal sister beating up Fibsty...Amber's mom beating up Fibsty.. Amber pulled away from fighting with Fibsty... Everyone's beating up Fibsty..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: April 23, 2009, 12:01:52 AM »

Hi monkeys!

Defense Atty: 

Defendant
BROOKS, LISA ANN 
Alias

I pretty sure Crystal sister beating up Fibsty...Amber's mom beating up Fibsty.. Amber pulled away from fighting with Fibsty... Everyone's beating up Fibsty..

I feel like beating up Fibsty..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.