May 14, 2024, 02:32:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365905 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: January 13, 2009, 01:04:49 AM »

Pixie - I don't remember the name of the lake where Lake Vaj was.  I could try to look it up but off the top of my head I don't remember.  You might try reading Sean Daly's LE statement.

Good Evening monkeys- Sean Daly nic was Lak Vaj- so they name their bachelor pad (house)  Lake Vaj...I am not going to say what the vaj stand for but a little absene.. 
WHAT

I think I spelled absene wrong- I will try again obsene
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #241 on: January 13, 2009, 01:06:05 AM »

Klaas if I spell your Name wrong ONE more Monkey Time You Can HiT me With Nanna Peels ...for some Reason I can't seem to remember the added A ..... I think it's because when I say your name in my Head and think of You - It makes Mention of Polly and I ....... just think of Her.  I will get it right next time.

LOL   I use to do the same thing...................but Klaas was very good about it and your right.........I finally started to remember to drop a s and add and a........
HH I want to smack myself ... I just have a Blank when I try to spell Klaas  - I did it YAY
I am going to have to switch gears and think of Sister Mary Elephant ... lol ..
Omg I can't believe I just said that ... Cheech & Chong Sister Mary Elephant Classss Classs ... Klaaaaaaaaas Thank You Smile That was a bit of Improv .. u think.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #242 on: January 13, 2009, 01:06:41 AM »

Pixie - I don't remember the name of the lake where Lake Vaj was.  I could try to look it up but off the top of my head I don't remember.  You might try reading Sean Daly's LE statement.

Good Evening monkeys- Sean Daly nic was Lak Vaj- so they name their bachelor pad (house)  Lake Vaj...I am not going to say what the vaj stand for but a little absene.. 
WHAT

LOL I love your expression HH..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: January 13, 2009, 01:07:17 AM »

WHAT

Oh I knew what you wrote, we all misspell.....mostly me, because Momma Cat is usually in my lap and its her fault...lol...........I meant WHAT does it stand for......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: January 13, 2009, 01:08:08 AM »

WHAT

Oh I knew what you wrote, we all misspell.....mostly me, because Momma Cat is usually in my lap and its her fault...lol...........I meant WHAT does it stand for......

bachlor pad=lake vagina
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #245 on: January 13, 2009, 01:09:57 AM »

Good Night Monkeys !!!

The kids almost missed the bus this morning so I better get to bed...we can't have that.

I'll say Good Night to Wyks too...sorry I missed you but I know you'll read back and see.. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and hopefully, there will be more opportunities to get your son the help he needs..

Night Deenie ! I still have your blog book marked and will check it out again..

Night Klaas...thanks for making the Elvis thread 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: January 13, 2009, 01:10:06 AM »

WHAT

bachlor pad=lake vagina
Oh well sounds like a place Casey would visit....she certainly knew what that was and where to take it to !

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: January 13, 2009, 01:12:28 AM »

WHAT

bachlor pad=lake vagina
Oh well sounds like a place Casey would visit....she certainly knew what that was and where to take it to !

yep a bachlor pad for one night stands...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: January 13, 2009, 01:12:54 AM »

Good Night Monkeys !!!

The kids almost missed the bus this morning so I better get to bed...we can't have that.

I'll say Good Night to Wyks too...sorry I missed you but I know you'll read back and see.. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and hopefully, there will be more opportunities to get your son the help he needs..

Good night SS........................Dream a little dream of Elvis tonight...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: January 13, 2009, 01:14:29 AM »

Good night monkeys who are going  to bed- I just got up...
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #250 on: January 13, 2009, 01:14:50 AM »

HH that night was the Start of my now Beginning - I have never ever been the Same person since .. and I was hurt in too many ways .. ways mentally and um to this day forward I don't think that I will ever sleep soundly ..Unless its daytime. He did break into my home, He did touch me, he did not physically hit, damage my body .. But he Touched me in a private area while I was sound asleep, and that I will and never can get over .. and as what I know he to this day has never been caught and he has changed the lives of countless women.  That's why We have to Pay Attention to all people that surround us, that are our neighbors seen yet unknown, our daily paths that we drive - WE must change UP ..and go different routes. Have to keep ourselves Unpredictable HH even with our daily routines.

I'm so sorry this happened to you...you must have been so frightened and with the predator still loose...my gosh..

I have two young daughters and I'm scared to death for them...one is off to school now and the school here is very cautious..you can't get in the building without buzzing in through the front door which is monitored..The bus driver won't let the kids off the bus unless a parent comes to the door where she can see them...even in small town USA, there are still predators. Our community is very close knit so eveyone knows everyone else and would come to help with a phone call..I also keep my shotgun close by which is probably overkill but better safe than sorry..and it only takes one time letting your guard down..

I can't even fathom a parent not protecting their children...that's what makes this case so horrible..there are so many other cases but I've never heard of one like this..but I am sheltered..I admit that

SS my Daughter was 13 at that time and was sleeping in the next room - The minute he left ... I ran to her room, before I even thought of Could there be more than ONE intruder still in my house ..before I called 911 - She was my First thought. And don't you ever ever feel that your Shotgun is wrong.
I had right next to me, I fell asleep on my couch .. and had fallen asleep while watching Jay Leno ..we had been outside all day and we were very sun burnt .. I had a plate and a fork on my coffee table right next to the couch .. And the one of the Responding officers had the GAUL to ask me why I didnt use that FORK as a Weapon ! to defend myself ...... can you believe that ....... A FORK
Sure yep .. a Fork

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #251 on: January 13, 2009, 01:14:51 AM »

For Foggy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwDGp2crSbw

Your Words in your Post are Past Touching

I am so sorry for your loss

Sorry Klass for the O/T but I just had to add it ........... omg I can't even Imagine having to do what Foggy had to do

Oh Deenie, thank you.  Everyone is tougher than they want to think.  Weird that the experience is still so imprinted in my mind.  Out hilly driveway was virtually impassable that day, but my very much older neighbor found his way to be there for me--a surrogate Daddy type so to speak and me a grown woman. 

Why didn't Miss Caylee have someone like us or my beloved neighbor?  Is it just the luck of the draw?  It scares the bejabers out of me just contemplating it.

Don't let the alleged perp sully the image of the shamrock.  She is a fake and a sham who seized on whatever was convenient to perpetuate her "game".  Don't let that pathetic lowlife have any power over you.  I'm sure the shamrock has some freaking weird significance to her.  Big deal.  That doesn't change its historical/religious symbolism.

What a super freak.  I've never opened a can of whoop a$$ on anyone (though there have been many times I should/could have)...but I really want to on alleged perp.   

Many thanks to Klaasend for the tech help
crazybabyborg
« Reply #252 on: January 13, 2009, 01:15:44 AM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

Higherhopes? I suddenly got called away and am just now on my way to listen...........I'll be right back!!!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: January 13, 2009, 01:17:51 AM »

The lady Greta was interviewing before Tim said that the area on the video was not the exact area where Caylee was found.
Hey  CBB...let me know when you want to hear my daughter sing, I have a video for you

Hi HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't leave me out of your adorable daughter's U-tube.  If it's one that I've already heard and seen then forgive my being so CHEEKY.  I'm not caught up yet.  I'm making great progress though.

PJ (Paula)
flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: January 13, 2009, 01:19:39 AM »

I do!! Where is it??
Go to Yackahoo.com................go to all videos.........then look at the bottom of the page and go to page 7......it says Sierra .........click on her and listen.......this was the Colgate Country Showdown that she was a finalist in.....

HH - your daughter is really cute and talented.  Thanks for sharing the video with us.   I think might make it BIG one day!!
Thanks to everyone for listening to the video and for the compliments, they mean alot coming from my fellow Monkeys..................also Thanks to the Mods for not throwing bannana peeling at me for causing all the off topic stuff tonight....They are great.......God Bless Caylee...................Please Please let them bury her little remains soon!!

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #255 on: January 13, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »

Good evening monkeys. I had to step out for a while today and am wondering if one of the wonderful,sweet monkeys here could give me a break down of what has transpired today??
Any word on the houses of Hopespring?  Any new word on any additional charges? Any new word about the cracker jack box PI's?
TIA

Searching, not alot really today.  They did show part of the PI video on all the shows though.  They also interviewed Lee's attorney and he proved how inexperienced he is (doofus).  I believe tomorrow morning, KRONK will be giving an interview on Goodmorning America.

Thank you, will have to try to be up to watch that. Have we heard anything on the Hopespring houses from LP or LE?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #256 on: January 13, 2009, 01:20:50 AM »

Good Night Monkeys !!!

Nigh Nigh SS .. Please do check it .. Need support lol

crazybabyborg
« Reply #257 on: January 13, 2009, 01:22:04 AM »

OMG! Higherhopes! She's not only a killer talent, she's gorgeous!!!!

Awesome!!!! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #258 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:01 AM »

snipped from Foggy Dew

Why didn't Miss Caylee have someone like us or my beloved neighbor?

That's the Million Dollar Question .. and Why has she never been Acknowledged by Her Own Family ... since day One.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: January 13, 2009, 01:23:27 AM »

Hi HH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please don't leave me out of your adorable daughter's U-tube.  If it's one that I've already heard and seen then forgive my being so CHEEKY.  I'm not caught up yet.  I'm making great progress though.

PJ (Paula)
flower
Oh never would I leave you out of anything PJ....I think it is one that you have already heard,anyway, there is about 5 on there if you want to listen, but its up to you!!!!! Dont wanna overdose you on her!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.