May 13, 2024, 12:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #19  (Read 490997 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1480 on: September 10, 2008, 05:06:10 PM »

let me pose a question... anyone may answer.

in this case we have a family of lying connivers. They steal money from the good citizens of the country on the premise that they are conducting a search. We all know they have never lifted one finger to look for anyone since the minute Cindy Anthony located Casey at the apartment. They claim to be providing water and other necessities to those searching.

We have heard deny after deny after deny from all of them.

There have been denials as to who body was located in the trunk of the car... and denials and more denials.

It is quite apparent that they're reading what is written about them as "Lorraine" has yanked the garbage.

THEY KNOW THEY ARE BEING TALKED ABOUT IN THIS FASHION.

now -

This incest theory has been circulating for three weeks or more -

why no denial? - where's the outrage that they are being unjustly accused?

all I ask is - why no denial?

have at it.

Only reason I can think of Rob is possible lawsuit against LP for even mentioning it.  Maybe?  Seems funny to me that shortly after his comment they announce retaining a high power defense attorney.  If they talk about it they may jeopardize the case.  Just thinking ...

all LP said at that point was - the DNA will shock everyone.

he hadn't yet claimed that a family member had fathered Caylee.

If they attempt to sue LP (not that I would mind, I don't care cause I don't like the guy) they better make sure that DNA has a positive match outside of that family... cause they would be opening up a whole can of ginormious whoop ass.

AND with Cindy's tales of lore - she better get it together fast and stick to one story.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: September 10, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A news motion was filed on Wednesday in the case for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

The motion has to do with the defense requesting that the state's forensic evidence be preserved.

Meanwhile, a source with the Orange County Sheriff's Department said that they are expecting to file some new check fraud-related charges against mother Casey Anthony within the next few days.

Of course they are going to preserve them, they need them for their case too, I don't get why they would be asking for a motion? What could they gain from this?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1482 on: September 10, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »

Casey's Attorney Files Motion To Block Testing Of More Evidence

POSTED: 4:12 pm EDT September 10, 2008
UPDATED: 4:36 pm EDT September 10, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez filed a motion Wednesday afternoon attempting to stop investigators from testing any more evidence in the case of missing girl Caylee Anthony

Courthouse sources told Eyewitness News the move was a "publicity stunt" that won't stop investigators from moving forward with the case.

The move comes after results already back on some tests revealed proof that Caylee Anthony's dead body had been in the trunk of her mother's car. Baez argues that he wants input on which labs are selected to perform any further tests.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17440866/detail.html

Thank you carpe and ... I am sincere.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: September 10, 2008, 05:07:22 PM »

Just checking back in....

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

I am sorry but that is freaking bull crap. Why are the police letting these people get away with the way they are treating people like this?

!~*Mar*~!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1484 on: September 10, 2008, 05:08:24 PM »

Ugh... let's start over?

I don't play darts, but love this picture I took of my son's dartboard.  We were looking up "rules" and how to play and I remembered the term "out4bull". 

I adopted it as "aiming for truth" and that's why I chose it. 

I'm still "working and reworking" my theory.  I do believe she's deceased and that she was killed by Casey.  That's all I've "committed" to so far.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder, don't need to chill and am not here for boxing.  I do have an interest in true crime, am fascinated by this case because of the circus it has become, and hope that Caylee is enjoying her angel wings and happy to know she has no memory of what happened to her.

The moniker means "trying for the bullseye" if you note the avatar is a dartboard.  It's a dart term, thanks for "asking"??
Anyway, you said you were "JOKING" so I joked back.  Apparently you were not considering the tone in this post  My bad.
Maybe you missed my last post, in defense of my prior post that has you disgruntled.  I'm not one to take my ball and go home, like I said sling away.

thanks. noted...as i said, i thought it was interesting. you are confused...that was my first response to you...I am not disgruntled at all....you would KNOW it if I was....get the chip off your shoulder ...... for goodness sakes! So what do you think happened to Caylee??
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: September 10, 2008, 05:08:40 PM »

Just out of curiosity .... how can an attorney ask police NOT to test evidence?  Isn't that what they do?  They test evidence to build a case. 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1486 on: September 10, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »

4:53 PM ET - A man got the woman's sign out of the garbage and brought it back to her.

4:48 PM ET - Lee just took the sign of the woman with the dog. He took it one door down from his home and put it in the garbage

Lee is gonna get laid on the pavement one of these days doing that.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1487 on: September 10, 2008, 05:12:00 PM »

as Mr Delicious would say ~

dis be de bomb

the Anthony family will looking for a live Caylee Anthony begins the defense of their daughter on murder charges.

ahhh the irony.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: September 10, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »

Rob,

Wouldnt the defense challenge all of the for. evidence anyway?  I am confused as to why they are filing this motion to "preserve" evidence.  Dont they do that anyway?  As you can see, I am not in the legal profession...

Hi Jen, yes they will, but they are going to attempt to run their own tests to reach an outside conclusion. When the outside conclusion is reached they will claim the LE samples are compromised and raise reasonable doubt.

that's what attorneys do.

They are essentially requesting a portion of the sample for their own testing. They are also requesting that all the samples may not be used for multiple testing.

for instance - if a test comes back as inconclusive - what would you do?

you run the test again and see if there was an error and then repeat the test a third time.

so, the defense is making sure that there will not be multiple tests done as there is only so much material to test.

make sense?

example- but not a very good one.
if you pull someone over and find a small rock of crack - you place it in the crack tester and check for cocaine. If it turns blue there is a positive match. If the sample is small it will not allow for two tests let alone three. The "new" defense there is that the defense did not get a chance to independently check the sample and it "could" be tainted.

it's a round about way to screw with the testing and the forensics.

Thank you Rob, between this and Carpe's article, I think I understand, I was sooooooo confused before.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: September 10, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »

http://www.CNN.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/index.html

You mean Laid out on the pavement?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1490 on: September 10, 2008, 05:13:09 PM »

Here in illinois that sign deal would lead to an arrest...Anyone know florida law?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1491 on: September 10, 2008, 05:13:43 PM »

dis be de bomb

the Anthony family will looking for a live Caylee Anthony begins the defense of their daughter on murder charges.

ahhh the irony.

They are so disgusting all of them. I hope all of them get indictments.

I hate them all.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: September 10, 2008, 05:14:01 PM »

in this case we have a family of lying connivers. They steal money from the good citizens of the country on the premise that they are conducting a search. We all know they have never lifted one finger to look for anyone since the minute Cindy Anthony located Casey at the apartment. They claim to be providing water and other necessities to those searching.

There have been denials as to who body was located in the trunk of the car... and denials and more denials.

It is quite apparent that they're reading what is written about them as "Lorraine" has yanked the garbage.

now -

have at it.

Only reason I can think of Rob is possible lawsuit against LP for even mentioning it.  Maybe?  Seems funny to me that shortly after his comment they announce retaining a high power defense attorney.  If they talk about it they may jeopardize the case.  Just thinking ...

If they attempt to sue LP (not that I would mind, I don't care cause I don't like the guy) they better make sure that DNA has a positive match outside of that family... cause they would be opening up a whole can of ginormious whoop ass.

AND with Cindy's tales of lore - she better get it together fast and stick to one story.

I think the Anthony's are not talking about the claims of incest because they cant...There are some deep rooted issues there that they feel would break them if they brought it up...Maybe they have hid it for so long that if they started talking about it in any fashion they wouldnt be able to stop, it would hit a nerve and then crap would really start to hit the fan...JMO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: September 10, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »

I can't help but think something is going to happen there.  I don't like what she's doing, but the anthonys seem to think they are above EVERY law.  I really don't like them. 

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: September 10, 2008, 05:14:15 PM »

dis be de bomb

ahhh the irony.

Isn't George's "peeps" already watching the people that have Caylee????

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 10, 2008, 05:14:34 PM »

these people think they can do anything they want.....to anyone they want.....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: September 10, 2008, 05:15:28 PM »

Yes, I did!

...but with Lee, it could be both probably.

------------------
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »

Supposing it's true (the rumors), if they deny it, or even give it any attention at all and there is someone who knows it's true, then they'd be opening up a huge can of worms.  I think that if it weren't true, Cindy would have said something because that was back before they had their new attorney when LP said it.  I also don't think LP is stupid (ok, goofy maybe).  He said it for a reason.  He's a bit egotistical and I think he wanted to get credit for throwing it out there first. 

now -

have at it.

I think the Anthony's are not talking about the claims of incest because they cant...There are some deep rooted issues there that they feel would break them if they brought it up...Maybe they have hid it for so long that if they started talking about it in any fashion they wouldnt be able to stop, it would hit a nerve and then crap would really start to hit the fan...JMO
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1498 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:33 PM »

Yes, I did!

...but with Lee, it could be both probably.
Here in illinois the sign incident would lead to an arrest..Anyone know florida law?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: September 10, 2008, 05:17:34 PM »

Lee sure seems to like to take people's signs, doesn't he? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.