May 05, 2024, 10:51:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 305159 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: November 09, 2008, 10:12:18 PM »

It is almost impossible to find Caylee withot Casey help. 2 weeks ago i went to the wood with one engineer and the foreman of the company. We installed services in vacant lots are in the woods. well we installed those services but with the time and rain the services were buried a little bit with the mud. We could not find the services.....they were 3 inches under the ground. In same cases we had to dig in to see if we could find the hard boxes. at that time I was thinking in caylee, how we can find her if she is now a lot softer than these hard boxes...... now she is only bones...how can she be found at this time?......Sad
Cecilita
    You ask somethong I've wondered a million times and I second your comment about KC. What a callous witch and her little dog jose!!!!!
yes i have other window open reading.....Sad

I would like to know LE had solved cases like Trenton or Cale without the killers help?

They have islandmonkey brought in a link last night.  I went & copied it I googled NoBodyMurderCases & found the Spreadsheet that contained many prosecuted cases here in the USA, it is listed alphabetically by Murderer.

thank you ....I will see the webpage...I want to know if LE has been very succeed with cases like Caylee or Trenton

There are a number of them in the chart.  The last column state the results of the cases, short descriptions, the victim's ages are listed (2nd column) for the children.  Some involve parents & step parents involved as the defendants.  It gives the names & then you can google those for more details of the crimes history.
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1061 on: November 09, 2008, 10:14:02 PM »

Tim doesn't think Caylee will ever be found alive or dead.   

says who?

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: November 09, 2008, 10:14:06 PM »

PER TIM MILLER -

Still searching - the turnout wasn't nearly as big as we thought it would be.  Frustration is not being able to find Caylee.  Heartbreaking story.  You start second guessing your own self.  Hard to face reality at times. 

The reality is that Caylee will never be found dead or alive.

Going to go search through tomorrow then go directly to North Carolina.

There is a lack of interest in many of the local people.

There's one person that could have brought this to an end a long time ago and she's not talking.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: November 09, 2008, 10:14:34 PM »

I have had all I can take today.

I am going to finish listening to Dana's show and then go to bed.

Good night all you wonderful monkeys!

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1064 on: November 09, 2008, 10:15:45 PM »

says who?

Says Tim on the Dana show.

Said he didn't know about the LP water search either.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: November 09, 2008, 10:15:55 PM »

EquuSearch To Suspend Search For Caylee After Monday
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 5:27 pm EST November 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Texas-based EquuSearch says after Monday, it's suspending the search for the body of Caylee Anthony.

Sunday about 800 people scoured parts of East Orange County looking for the missing girl but found nothing.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller says he believes the girl's remains will never be found. He told Channel 9 his donors and the families of other missing people have been pressuring him to end his massive search in Orlando and start helping others.

Miller also says EquuSearch is in debt. After the group's two searches in Orlando, EquuSearch has spent more than $75,000 on equipment and staff.

The entire weekend turned out to be a disappointment. Not only were searchers unable to find Caylee, the turnout was much smaller than expected. Organizers had predicted up to 5,000 volunteers would show up for the weekend search, but only 1,500 showed up Saturday, and even less on Sunday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Child Neglect Charge Dropped Against Casey Anthony
Aired October 21, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Well, in Orlando. But I`m spending time with John Allen (ph). With all of the calls that came in with positive sightings of a white car with a black bra on it, we`re going to go ahead and prioritize these sightings. And of course, we`re going to continue doing the three areas that we was really focused in, where the cell tower activity was. And this search is going to go on until we find Caylee.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/21/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1066 on: November 09, 2008, 10:16:01 PM »

This is the first time Tim is hearing about LP's water search tomorrow. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: November 09, 2008, 10:16:32 PM »

thank you ....I will see the webpage...I want to know if LE has been very succeed with cases like Caylee or Trenton

There are a number of them in the chart.  The last column state the results of the cases, short descriptions, the victim's ages are listed (2nd column) for the children.  Some involve parents & step parents involved as the defendants.  It gives the names & then you can google those for more details of the crimes history.

Here is the link:  it is an Adobe format & opens in that software
http://www.nobodymurdercases.com/cases.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1068 on: November 09, 2008, 10:18:36 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Launches His Own Search For Caylee
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 9:58 pm EST November 9, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- As EquuSearch begins it’s final day of searching for Caylee Monday morning, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla will be putting his own plan into action.

After chasing leads all day Sunday, Padilla says he thinks he has something. He says in August, EquuSearch found a cross made from arts and crafts in Blanchard Park. One of his team members recognizes those materials. She says she saw the same arts and crafts materials in Casey Anthony’s room after they bailed her out of jail.

Sunday morning, Padilla took a photograph of the cross and found the place where searchers discovered it. Padilla says the tree where searchers found the cross hanging is near water.

Now, Padilla has assembled a team of divers to search a nearby part of the Little Econ River.

“We feel confident enough, we have to, we have to check it out” said Padilla.

Padilla’s planned search comes just as EquuSearch’s massive search efforts near their end. . Sunday, about 800 volunteers scoured parts of East Orange County, but after Monday, EquuSearch founder Tim Miller is suspending the search.

Miller says he doesn’t think Caylee’s body will ever be found. He told Channel 9 his donors and the families of other missing people have been pressuring him to end his massive search in Orlando and start helping with other cases in North Carolina.

“We are literally, because of this case, neglecting other families that really want our help” said Miller.

Miller also says EquuSearch is in debt. After the group's two searches in Orlando, EquuSearch has spent more than $75,000 on equipment and staff.

The entire weekend turned out to be a disappointment. Not only were searchers unable to find Caylee, the turnout was much smaller than expected. Organizers had predicted up to 5,000 volunteers would show up for the weekend search, but only 1,500 showed up Saturday, and even less on Sunday.

Those that did show up Sunday had high hopes of finding Caylee's body. Many hugged each other after a morning prayer led by Richard Grund, whose son at one time was engaged to the missing girl's mother, the now jailed Casey Anthony. Grund said that he considered Caylee family.

"I'm an old New York Italian. When I make you part of my family, you stay part of my family, so Caylee's still part of my family."

Throughout the weekend, the volunteers who came from all over the country continued to show a determination to help in the search for Caylee.

"I just think it's time for closure for her family,” said searcher Lynda Parsons on Saturday. “I think it's really time to find her."

Searchers scoured several areas on the east side of Orlando. They walked through dense brush, fields, even water. But aside from clothing and some apparent animal bones, they found nothing to indicate they child's remains were there.

"If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey (Anthony), delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. He returned to Orlando for the search and attacked Casey for never helping.

The mother has caused pain for people across the country like Cathy Peters who came from Georgia to help find the beautiful brown-eyed little girl.

“She's in heaven and she just needs to be brought home to be buried,” said Peters. “Let her have her funeral…let the tears stop.”

Meanwhile, George Anthony showed up at the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center Saturday afternoon. He said he holds no ill will toward EquuSearch and its theory that Caylee is dead. The grandfather is holding out hope that Caylee would be found alive. He also said his wife, Cindy, was not taking the search too well. She was not at the Kid Finders location.

The Texas-based EquuSearch group, which is leading the search effort, is asking for more volunteers, donations, food and water.

The command post is near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: November 09, 2008, 10:18:56 PM »

says who?

LP thinks he has it all figured out!Interesting video on Murts site.It's the one on far left with the big green trees.Push the bar half way across and you can tune in where the interview starts.What a theory he has...

Says Tim on the Dana show.

Said he didn't know about the LP water search either.

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1070 on: November 09, 2008, 10:19:10 PM »

Thank you Tim for all your efforts.

Thank you also to anyone who is still searching.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1071 on: November 09, 2008, 10:19:35 PM »

I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller but the man needs to make up his mind. This is like th e 5th time he's called off this search. They are so close to finding her. If his team doesnt' do it then I really hope that Leanord Padilla continues too. It is just fustraiting b/c people have donated money to help fund Caylee's search.

I respectfully disagree, you must know the pressure he is under from families that are begging for him to search for their loved one and the A's don't give a damn about her being found (sorry for the cursing Klaas). Also, when I donate to Tim and TES, I never allocate where it should be spent, I assume he knows better how to allocate funds in his searches than I do. JMO, and to me Tim is a saint and shouldn't be second guessed/

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: November 09, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »

PER TIM MILLER -

Still searching - the turnout wasn't nearly as big as we thought it would be.  Frustration is not being able to find Caylee.  Heartbreaking story.  You start second guessing your own self.  Hard to face reality at times. 

There's one person that could have brought this to an end a long time ago and she's not talking.

~~ That is SOO awful!!!  SO heartbreaking! If he has given up hope...then there IS no hope for her Sad
She will never have a decent, proper burial...all because of that WITCH that gave gave birth to her..I wish we could just torture her until she told where she was.  Unfortunately, they don't do that in the USA.

My boyfriend said he'll leave me if i dont stop shopping..... I'll miss that guy.
mig
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1073 on: November 09, 2008, 10:20:22 PM »

Excellent show Dana.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: November 09, 2008, 10:22:06 PM »

Correction.Screwed it up last time with the quote.

LP thinks he has it all figured out!Interesting video on Murts site.It's the one on far left with the big green trees.Push the bar half way across and you can tune in where the interview starts.What a theory he has...

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1075 on: November 09, 2008, 10:22:40 PM »

Can anyone tell me Murt's site ????

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: November 09, 2008, 10:23:20 PM »

PER TIM MILLER -

Maybe it's just that Tim is under so much pressure and stress, that it's more than one person can handle for the time being, so to cope, he's just having to (temporarily) give-up in order to keep his sanity.  From what I've been reading, he's had a lot to deal with the past couple of days, other than just being able to search for little Kaylee.  

Who knows?  We just have to all be patient and pray that maybe, just maybe, this nightmare will come to an end.  If not, as someone in an earlier post said, at least we know that little Caylee is in heaven.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: November 09, 2008, 10:23:34 PM »

Thank you for another great show, Dana   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: November 09, 2008, 10:23:39 PM »

Can anyone tell me Murt's site ????

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

dejasade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: November 09, 2008, 10:24:24 PM »

Thanks Tater     

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.