May 17, 2024, 09:37:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #115 3/12/09 - 3/17/09  (Read 269279 times)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #900 on: March 15, 2009, 12:00:04 AM »

Public Alert!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

C. Rich, the writer and commentary genius, will post an article March 16th that will blow the Casey case sky high.

C. Rich will reveal an angle of the Casey case never dared discussed in public or even thought about ever. This article will forever change the way people look at the Casey Anthony case and rock the very foundation of some people’s souls. It is an angle of the Casey Anthony case that no one has even touched in the public yet and just might blow to pieces  people’s conceptions of Casey Anthony as a whole.

It is a piece that has been missing in all the hub-bub surrounding the case that brings the public to face the fact that there are a lot more angles to consider in public opinion of Casey Anthony.

A shocking and riveting article will be posted March 16th where you, the public, will say, “I never thought of that!”

Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. On Monday, C. Rich will release an article on the Casey case that will leave you speechless and more informed.

The way you look at the case will never be the same again

Just hope it is something that will add a bunch of nails to her coffin!

Forgot my manners again...Godd Evening Monkeys and guest.

Sounds more to me like pointing the finger elsewhere....more KC is innocent BS

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: March 15, 2009, 12:01:15 AM »

I have 2 questions I have only seen two Pictures of Casey crying, one in court, and one in front of her house when Beaz was being interviewed, what was happening in those to Pictures for her to cry.
And she is being held with no bond right no way she can get out right?? Thanks

Precisely why she was crying both times.. the first,she was not getting out ,high bond amount set,second, indicted on murder,no chance of bond.

You nailed her, Searching.  Exactly.

And yet she tugs at her clothing, sits dry-eyed,  and smiles and laughs in court while "maggots" and "decomposition" and "bones" are being discussed.

Pure evil.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: March 15, 2009, 12:04:49 AM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

Dr. Baden stated that cloroform WAS found in Caylee's hair

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

Whoa, is this the "Mother of All Leaks?  "
Or just a bumbling misstatement, like he meant to say chloro was found in the trunk?
Is anything else being said about this possible bombshell?

Desi had to take a moment here.  Thanks for letting us know, IM.   

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: March 15, 2009, 12:05:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Does anyone know what date Jessica D'Onofrio of Channel 6 did her personal interview of Cindy and filmed the deluxe tour of the Anthony home (a home elaborately staged by Cindy especially for the occasion)?

November 19 is the day the story came out,
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18013764/detail.html
but what day did the interview actually take place?  I'm curious, b/c in the recent evidentiary information that has come out, it seems to indicate that George and Cindy likely already knew that Caylee was dead (and had probably been the ones to send Dominic C. over to do his "search" on November 14/15).

From the article:

Cindy Anthony recounted the days when her daughter was first bailed out of jail.

“Casey didn’t want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time,” Cindy Anthony said. “We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room — and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space — for the whole first week.

“Casey Anthony’s bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.“It became more comforting for her to be here. She’d sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard,” Cindy Anthony said.

Found this picture posted by Blonde in the Pictures of Caylee thread.  It shows a teddy bear -- like the one Cindy hugs in the People pic, and like the creepy Shamrocks-possible-cremains-containing one at the memorial -- strategically placed front and center on Casey's bed.  And the big, red, glossy-looking heart on the bear's t-shirt gave me that eerie, chills kinda feeling.  It says "Mommy" and it just reminds me of duct tape and a little heart sticker.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.msg548908#msg548908

Hi Monkeys: See above highlighted area. So, cindy did know she was pregnant early on?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Aunza
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: March 15, 2009, 12:08:13 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Does anyone know what date Jessica D'Onofrio of Channel 6 did her personal interview of Cindy and filmed the deluxe tour of the Anthony home (a home elaborately staged by Cindy especially for the occasion)?

November 19 is the day the story came out,
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18013764/detail.html
but what day did the interview actually take place?  I'm curious, b/c in the recent evidentiary information that has come out, it seems to indicate that George and Cindy likely already knew that Caylee was dead (and had probably been the ones to send Dominic C. over to do his "search" on November 14/15).

From the article:

Cindy Anthony recounted the days when her daughter was first bailed out of jail.

“Casey didn’t want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time,” Cindy Anthony said. “We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room — and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space — for the whole first week.

“Casey Anthony’s bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

“It became more comforting for her to be here. She’d sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard,” Cindy Anthony said.

Found this picture posted by Blonde in the Pictures of Caylee thread.  It shows a teddy bear -- like the one Cindy hugs in the People pic, and like the creepy Shamrocks-possible-cremains-containing one at the memorial -- strategically placed front and center on Casey's bed.  And the big, red, glossy-looking heart on the bear's t-shirt gave me that eerie, chills kinda feeling.  It says "Mommy" and it just reminds me of duct tape and a little heart sticker.

Desi, I dunno if this will help:

acandyrose. com

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_house_photos.htm

She has the pictures of the interview, but they too are dated the 11/19/2008.

A.

Life IS Good!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #905 on: March 15, 2009, 12:12:31 AM »

Hey monkeys~Sorry to drive by post, I'm hanging out in Haleigh's cage but heard this on Geraldo tonight......

It was in context to the Anna Nicole case where Geraldo had Dr. Perper and Baden on and sked if Dr. Perper did any segmented hair test which he didn't as he was only determining cause of death, so Geraldo asks Baden about the importance of testing the hair as in the Caylee Anthony case, and he just blurted it out...........don't know if it was an accident or supposition, but he clearly stated that it was found in her hair

Or just a bumbling misstatement, like he meant to say chloro was found in the trunk?

I'd say it was the mother of all leaks and he is in a chit load of trouble with hiw wife.....just a guess

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: March 15, 2009, 12:20:32 AM »

Yeah, good luck with that, C. Rich.   I'm sure you'll convince lots of people that Casey is innocent........

"... writer and commentary genius" -- those are HIS OWN words! 

Check this out (yeah, it's infuriating drivel), but then, for relief and reassurance, scroll down and read the COMMENTS below his b.s.  Nobody with a scintilla of intelligence would buy what this guy's dishing out.  Desi calls malarky on this one.

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/03/the-truth-about-the-casey-case/

One commenter posted this about C.Rich's writing:

p.s.
Regarding your avatar, the “Pen and Ink”.

You have heard of the saying:

“The Pen is mightier then the Sword”.

~Well, You may want to stick to fencing..~

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: March 15, 2009, 12:26:06 AM »

<Desi-snipped>
“Casey Anthony’s bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

Hi Monkeys: See above highlighted area. So, cindy did know she was pregnant early on?

It would certainly seem so, wouldn't it, mgoblue?  Kudos, you sharp-thinkin' monkey.  The lies from the A's are thick and tangled indeed...

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: March 15, 2009, 12:31:24 AM »

acandyrose. com

A.

Thank you, Aunza.  I am a huge fan of that site.  So informative, well-organized, and easy to search. 

ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: March 15, 2009, 12:35:52 AM »

I don't know who this C Rich is...WOW.. I know I don't like him.    He is full of shite.  My grandchild, James at 2yrs old died from complications from scald burns due to the boyfriend putting/holding him in a scalding bath.  Accident? I was fortunate that the attorney general's office prosicuted our case (Don Klien Nebraska.)  Having been there thru out trial, I want you all to know that these people Know what they are doing, are very methodical,not just by what they do, but sometimes what they don't do or say.  This may be the next OJ trial, but the jury will "get it".  You gotta have faith.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #910 on: March 15, 2009, 12:39:56 AM »

acandyrose. com

A.

Thank you, Aunza.  I am a huge fan of that site.  So informative, well-organized, and easy to search. 

Ok, who is this C. Rich anyway? when did this person start writing?? If this person is new to the writing world.. don't some writers take on pen names??  If I did not know better.. well, I will not say it.... where have we heard these words.. snipped from the writings of this ......whatever...from link posted.
Before this was revealed, most people said things like that. Now they will just have to mold another theory to convict Casey. This is just one example of the public being wrong about their theories. Before people send Casey to life in prison, they better forget about all of their preconceived notions and wacky theories and look for some concrete proof that Casey did it. Being a liar or doing weird and unexpected things does not make someone a murderer. You cannot convict someone of murder on speculation and theory. The umbrella of reasonable doubt casts a large shadow and a civilized society does not execute people in the shadows or throw them into prison until they die. If she did it, pull her out into the light of day and prove it. Anything short of that is barbaric and vengeful.

C. Rich

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: March 15, 2009, 12:40:52 AM »

I'd love to see the dates on the ultrasound pictures.........

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #912 on: March 15, 2009, 12:42:09 AM »

And you only have a dream team if you are guilty, every city has that go to guy, DUI whatever, KC just messed up by not getting him, ya know that lawyer, too tan, too white of teeth, driving the sports car. Wait, they just hired him too.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #913 on: March 15, 2009, 12:47:23 AM »

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: March 15, 2009, 12:48:16 AM »

Public Alert!!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/news/anthony_case

C. Rich, the writer and commentary genius, will post an article March 16th that will blow the Casey case sky high.

C. Rich will reveal an angle of the Casey case never dared discussed in public or even thought about ever. This article will forever change the way people look at the Casey Anthony case and rock the very foundation of some people’s souls. It is an angle of the Casey Anthony case that no one has even touched in the public yet and just might blow to pieces  people’s conceptions of Casey Anthony as a whole.

It is a piece that has been missing in all the hub-bub surrounding the case that brings the public to face the fact that there are a lot more angles to consider in public opinion of Casey Anthony.

A shocking and riveting article will be posted March 16th where you, the public, will say, “I never thought of that!”

Tell your friends. Tell everyone you know. On Monday, C. Rich will release an article on the Casey case that will leave you speechless and more informed.

The way you look at the case will never be the same again

GMA-
I did not see the link for C. Rich on there, help please Smile

http://affiliate.kickapps.com/_Public-Alert/BLOG/208890/72667.html?as=72667

Maybe, this link will shed some light on the above:

(Warning: take your blood pressure pills before clicking the link)

Is Casey Anthony Innocent?Posted by C. Rich On February - 25 - 2009

http://americaspeaksink.com/2009/02/is-casey-anthony-innocent/

A.

PLUS I'd like to say that ANYONE can do a blog post on that FoxBlog, that was a PUBLIC post.  So I could post that Caylee was kidnapped and murdered by Martians. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: March 15, 2009, 01:01:28 AM »

I'd say it was the mother of all leaks and he is in a chit load of trouble with hiw wife.....just a guess

I heard Dr. Baden say that chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, too.  I do NOT think he even realized he said that statement.  I wonder how long it will take for him to find out or realize what he said.  Wow, just wow!!

That would be one of the major items LE would be holding back.  And to think, they just came out recently and said they wanted all leaks to stop!  tee hee

This information could be enough to make a defense attorney have a stomach attack and end up in the hospital.  Wonder if that's what happened?

Yep...BIG slip of the tongue!!

Dr. Baden will probably be on Geraldo's show on Sunday night telling us he mispoke and meant to say that they could find out if Anna Nicole had drugs in her hair "just like they could find out if Caylee had chloroform in her hair". 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #916 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:05 AM »

I heard Dr. Baden say that chloroform was found in Caylee's hair, too.  I do NOT think he even realized he said that statement.  I wonder how long it will take for him to find out or realize what he said.  Wow, just wow!!

That would be one of the major items LE would be holding back.  And to think, they just came out recently and said they wanted all leaks to stop!  tee hee

This information could be enough to make a defense attorney have a stomach attack and end up in the hospital.  Wonder if that's what happened?

Dr. Baden will probably be on Geraldo's show on Sunday night telling us he mispoke and meant to say that they could find out if Anna Nicole had drugs in her hair "just like they could find out if Caylee had chloroform in her hair". 

i wonder how much, and how long of an exposure?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: March 15, 2009, 01:07:06 AM »

It's coming on again..can't wait to see if they edit it out because I don't think he realized what he said, and I'm sure he got if from Linda...........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #918 on: March 15, 2009, 01:09:12 AM »

Desi - looking at that teddy bear is eerie - wonder what Spindy thinks of that now?  Another thing that struck me when reading the snippet from the article and that was how Casey did not want to sleep in her room - it just makes ya wonder why???? 

Perhaps that is where she killed Caylee.  It makes my stomach sick to think about it.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: March 15, 2009, 01:09:19 AM »

i wonder how much, and how long of an exposure?

He didn't elaborate any because I truly don't think he even noticed what he said~I'm going to watch again to see it, last time I just overheard it and was like  WTF, I hope your couch is comfortable

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.