May 04, 2024, 09:15:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 292103 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: April 27, 2009, 09:01:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

We want out documents now.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: April 27, 2009, 09:07:55 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   Hoping for a doc dump today,  so I'm posting this as a Doc dump Dance (pet lovers will love it)...enjoy!

Kate and Gin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEVYvN4Qces&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tEVYvN4Qces&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;</a>

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: April 27, 2009, 09:18:52 AM »

WELCOME MONKEYMAGIC[/color]

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: April 27, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »

Capp,that was awsome. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: April 27, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »

Thank you Cap.  Great way to start off this Monday morning.  Sad to say they have more talent than I could ever dream of having.

Now bring on that doc dump.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #445 on: April 27, 2009, 09:34:00 AM »

Although ITA that there was quite a fight going on, and that all these people are dysfunctional, I can't help thinking that whoever Caylee spent the MOST time with, had to love her quite a lot, and unconditionally, or Caylee would not have been able to show empathy for her "Papa." Nor would she have been such a happy child--children in that situation tend to have a worried or bored look on their faces most of the time.

I think Cindy failed to love her children unconditionally, but I don't think she was ever a "hairbrush" Mom where Caylee was concerned. Cindy's an awful person in most ways, but I don't think she was a bully or that she ever used Caylee. She just didn't think Casey was a fit mother, but was too damn slow to act on it. And wasn't she right, in the end?

As bad a Mom as KC was, does any Mom, unless they have seen that child physically abuse (like an animal), think their own child will kill? Parents see what they want to see. Cindy knew KC wasn't a good Mom. Her comment Whos watching my Caylee now proves she knew KC wouldn't take the proper steps to watch her.

Good morning monkeys.    I’m brand new to posting, but I have lurked long enough to know that I will be welcomed and heard by the cool monkeys!  At least initially!  I know I will have to be careful after seeing “some” of what went on last night.  I didn’t see all the posts, so to be honest, initially I thought that many of you were very sensitive – almost too sensitive.  That worried me…I’m an Aussie, and we tend to be very candid in our expression.  Aussies joke around a lot and they are open and honest, but they usually don’t mean to hurt anyone.  Then I saw some of the comments to Klaas and realized that there must be much more going on than what I was able to read.

I guess I differ to some of you in my thinking about the Anthonys.  I firmly believe that nature has at least as much power as nurture, if not more power, in shaping a being.  Nature forms the personality, but nurture can temper undesirable qualities and have a huge influence on behaviour.  My ex had a child when he and his first girlfriend were in their teens, and adopted him out.  We met him at 21.  The kids and I were utterly stunned by the similarities in mannerisms, thinking, etc to his natural Dad.  Clones.  The boy was brought up by totally different people (in terms of their backgrounds, personalities, lifestyle, and values). 

That said, I think the Anthonys loved to the best of their abilities, within the confines of their own life reference grids, experiences, upbringing, personalities and feelings.  I will even say that about Casey.  People are not perfect.  They make mistakes, and they have varying abilities to do things, including being a parent and they have varying abilities to control emotions.

BUT….we all learn, throughout our lives, that we should tell the truth and we are asked by the law to tell the truth.  Telling the truth is within most people’s capabilities (I guess true sociopaths, etc may be exceptions, but I’m not qualified to comment).  And that is what I think is unforgiveable.  They haven’t told the truth.  Not one of them. They can’t be ALL sociopaths (ok...maybe its possible with this lot...LOL). 

My daughter (grown up) asked me if I would support her if she killed her child (amazing how these things bring up the “what if” conversations).  I told her I would support her to the bitter end, IF she told the truth.  Given my daughter has been in Africa looking after kids with Aids in an orphanage, this scenario is unlikely to arise, but I mean that sincerely.  I love her and would support her if she told the truth.

sorry for the long posting

Good morning magic monkey. Welcome to the cage. I'm not sure what happened last night you are posting, but just wanted to welcome you to the cage. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #446 on: April 27, 2009, 09:38:38 AM »

Buenos Dias mi mono amigos!

Following up on my post from yesterday regarding the Prosecution's strategy.

I agree with those monkeys who believe that the OJ jury's decision was more than science.  It was racial to be sure.  But the jurors could hide their racist decision behind the science.  One juror even said that she did not trust science because of a false home pregnancy test.  It was a unique situation in our judicial history.

There is no such motivation in this case.  If the jurors decide to find her not guilty, it will not be on a racial basis.  Nor will it be the because of faulty science.  The general public has a much better understanding of courtroom science issues today - whether from following the OJ trial or watching the numerous TV shows on the subject.

To be sure, science will play a great part in this trial, but it will be the words and actions of KC that will doom her to death in the end.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: April 27, 2009, 09:40:00 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, I am at work, so just may have to lurk and won't be home til late. Please let there be a document dump early so I will have something to read during my boring meeting tonight. Thanks JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #448 on: April 27, 2009, 09:44:23 AM »

WELCOME MONKEYMAGIC  great first post.
monkeymagic
Scared Monkey

Monkeys are cool - like snow!

« Reply #449 on: April 27, 2009, 09:44:48 AM »

Thank you Cece and JSM for your welcome!

and JSM...I was referring to Bella from Hella.....(is that what they called her? I can't remember.  ).  She certainly had an unfortunate way of phrasing her comments.  I know people like her, and in real life you can work out where they are coming from, but in writing...no chance.

Life is about creating memories, and having someone to share them with when you are old and lazing back in your favorite place in the world. Monkeys get sad and get mad when kids are deprived of the opportunity to have a lifetime of memories.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #450 on: April 27, 2009, 09:47:28 AM »

I agree that someone told DC where to look for the body. It was Lee im sure of it. He was the only one who could get that information from KC. But when? I'm sure the house is bugged as are the phones. So do you suppose it was through JB???
I agree, someone did tell DC where to look for the body, and I agree that I think it was Lee.  I believe that Casey filled both Cindy and Lee in on all of what was going on the night that George was noted to have taken the walk and the powwow commenced between the 3 of the other remaining Anthonys.  I believe that they all knew prior to that Caylee was no longer alive, I just do not think they were privy to all of the details until that point. 
Why do I think this?  Well because we see Lee running around like an idiot after Casey was found and then being questioned by police.  I think that if they were fully aware of all the details at that point they all would have shut up and not tried to talk to any of Casey's friends or Tony.  I believe they knew that Caylee was gone, but I think they were trying to better understand the situation.  (Did that make sense?)  I just do not see Cindy or Lee talking to everyone if they knew the whole story, they would have been more hush hush IMO out of caution and worry of who to trust.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: April 27, 2009, 09:48:11 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   Hoping for a doc dump today,  so I'm posting this as a Doc dump Dance (pet lovers will love it)...enjoy!

Kate and Gin

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tEVYvN4Qces&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/tEVYvN4Qces&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;500&quot; height=&quot;405&quot;</a>

Morning Capp, go to you tube and look for stavros flatly on Britain's got talent, that is a good document dump dance too. It will really make you laugh. I don't know how to post videos. Hope it isn't off topic too much. JSM 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #452 on: April 27, 2009, 09:49:57 AM »

Good Morning monkeys, I am at work, so just may have to lurk and won't be home til late. Please let there be a document dump early so I will have something to read during my boring meeting tonight. Thanks JSM 

Good Morning Monkeys - I am at work and doing the same as JSM - lurking.  I hope we see some docs today.

JSM I hope your toe is feeling better.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: April 27, 2009, 09:51:53 AM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.
I do not think that any damage was done in regards to bonding her out, other than to LP's wallet.  By bonding her out we received a key piece of evidence in this case.  We saw Casey immediately call the cops when she realized that her parents were about to be smacked down by protesters and her life was possibly in danger......the Prosecution is going to play these 911 calls for the jury and then ask why this same action was not taken when Casey realized her daughter was "in danger by the suposed Nanny".  This phone call potentially blew the defenses case right out of the water....that of course is MO.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: April 27, 2009, 09:52:01 AM »

Thank you Cece and JSM for your welcome!

and JSM...I was referring to Bella from Hella.....(is that what they called her? I can't remember.  ).  She certainly had an unfortunate way of phrasing her comments.  I know people like her, and in real life you can work out where they are coming from, but in writing...no chance.
Oh yeah the Bella incident the Saturday. I just heard about it.

I have the unfortunate way of phrasing, that makes sense in my brain, but doesn't always make sense coming out of my fingers when I type. Anyways welcome to the cage. JSM

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: April 27, 2009, 09:54:24 AM »

Oh absolutely! She did everything but put a fricking Steal Me sign in the car!! See this is where I believe the forces above intervened. She even left her purse on the front seat! Come on! What woman ever leaves her purse in a car that is going to sit in a parking lot for god knows how long?? It was a set up!!
I agree.  Her little games and set-ups do not make her sound as stupid as Cindy is trying to pass her off as being, saying she needed help to pull this sort of thing off, I think not!  Cindy your skank of a daughter is more devious than you give her credit for, then again I am quite certain Cindy is already aware of this given that Casey gets it honestly.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: April 27, 2009, 10:03:45 AM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.
I do not think that any damage was done in regards to bonding her out, other than to LP's wallet.  By bonding her out we received a key piece of evidence in this case.  We saw Casey immediately call the cops when she realized that her parents were about to be smacked down by protesters and her life was possibly in danger......the Prosecution is going to play these 911 calls for the jury and then ask why this same action was not taken when Casey realized her daughter was "in danger by the suposed Nanny".  This phone call potentially blew the defenses case right out of the water....that of course is MO.

I agree 100% Dolce.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: April 27, 2009, 10:04:09 AM »

Mornin'

Remember when Cindy says "No one leaves their pocketbook in the car"..and is adamant about it to detectives during the interview! She is referring to Amy leaving her checkbook in the console of HER OWN CAR!! Cindy finds this weird??  She evens questions Casey about it whilst in jail!!  This proves Cindy knew.

Heck if Casey did not drive around so much she could of taken the car to a remote spot and burned it with the gas in the cans she stole!  Tony L DID break open the shed so,  is this why  a tool expert would be brought in?  IIRC...Tony admitted to this and an expert would be a waste of time and money...YA THINK??
I do not think this tool expert has anything to do with the shed or the gas cans.  I am more inclined to think along with others that it has something to do with match the duct tape and the garbage bags by their cuts.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #458 on: April 27, 2009, 10:05:26 AM »

Brilliant!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: April 27, 2009, 10:07:41 AM »

I agree, shows Casey was perfectly capable of calling 911 with an emergency...her idea of an emergency was 26 cents being thrown at her house, there was no reason for her parents to go outside with bats & hoses in hand either - they should have just stayed inside and called themselves.       So yet once again their theatrics backfired on them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.