May 13, 2024, 07:25:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #828 1/28/10 - 2/14/10  (Read 1001461 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: February 13, 2010, 11:55:37 AM »

Beth is much too dignified and a lady to say it and she has a position to mantain speaking to young people all the time, role model and all of that.

But I have no such qualms to deal with and will not hesitate to ask.  Why all the elaborate funeral plans for Paulus?  Transportation, cremation back in his home country, etc.

Natalee had a home country as well, Sweet Home Alabama.

Anita, why don't you just dump Paulus in the ocean. crab trap optional?  You know, the way Joran says he did Natalee?

Maybe I got up on the wrong side of the bed or something this morning, not sure.  But I feel angry as h*ll when I think about "Wiretaps" having full regalia ceremonial burial and Natalee being thrown out like the trash!

I will go drink additional coffee and hope for a better mood to prevail.

Ditto... may we join you?  I'll bring the donuts! Party, party, morning party at Anna's

Oh, yes, by all means, IBE!  Coffee and Hot Chocolate on me!  And I will get some fresh fruit for those who want it.  I want a lemon-filled Krispy Kreme!

Ah ... Krispy Kreme-nectar for the Gods!   Happy Mardi Gras to all ...
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: February 13, 2010, 12:02:11 PM »

Anna, Magnolia, greetings to you.

Paulus' words, interviews, police statements, are what he has left behind for us. A most unimpressive collection. Come across...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: February 13, 2010, 12:02:38 PM »

Hi Igs    It's good to see you.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: February 13, 2010, 12:12:46 PM »

There is always a philosophy for lack of courage. - Albert Camus

Paulus, devotee of the absurd, expected others to understand. It did not happen.

Always a treat to see you igs!

Maybe you can uncover the eyes, now 

Hi Anna! I'm going to watch Thursday's episode (on DVR) in a few minutes. I'm loving this season.

TM So glad the tree missed your home. Sorry you are dealing with no power. 40 in the house. Wow. Can you go sit in your car with the heat on for a few minutes?

Rob you are a riot.

So nice to see everyone  an angelic monkey

DEEPAK -- IT'S TIME TO TELL THE TRUTH.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: February 13, 2010, 12:45:33 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/02/%E2%80%98joran-por-bin-entiero%E2%80%99/

Diario Online

* Home
    * About
    * Advertise
    * Agenda
    * Contact

RSS RSS
‘Joran por bin entiero’

Publication: Diasabra, 13 Februari 2010. Categoria: General

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Den corant Hulandes De Telegraaf a sali un articulo tocante entiero di Paul van der Sloot den cual tin para cu “e fugitivo” Joran van der Sloot lo no mester tin miedo cu e lo wordo deteni na Aruba, ora cu e bin tuma despedida di su tata. Te asina leu cu DIARIO ta na altura di dje, Joran actualmente no ta wordo considera un fugitivo. El a wordo acusa di tin di haber cu desaparicion y/of morto di Natalee Holloway, pero te ainda e no a wordo haya culpable pa esaki, apesar cu un grabacion scondi a mustra con Joran a admiti di a benta curpa di e hoben Mericano afo.
Pues na e momentonan aki e no ta wordo busca pa husticia. E articulo ta sigui bisa cu segun Fiscal Mayor Peter Blanken, “un detencion no ta apropia den un situacion asina”(entiero) y ademas e investigacion no ta duna motibo pa detene ora e yega Aruba”.

Paul van der Sloot te cu final di 2005 a wordo considera un sospechoso den caso di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, pero na November 2007 un huez a dicidi cu e lo no wordo persigui.
Pa loke ta persecusion di Joran, O.M no a tuma un decision ainda, segun e articulo.

“Si Joran lo mester presenta dilanti di huez ainda, nos lo dicidi mas laat den e aña aki”, segun e fiscal mayor. “Ta un caso complica, pasobra nunca un curpa a wordo haya”.

Through translator:
‘joran can come entiero’
publication: saturday, 13 feburary 2010. categoria: general oranjestad(aan):

in corant dutch de telegraaf owing to leave one articulo tocante burial of paul van der sloot in cual have stop cu “e fugitivo” joran van der sloot will not have to have fright cu the will wordo deteni at aruba, hour cu the come take farewell of his father. till so far cu daily paper is at height of dje, joran actualmente do not wordo considera one fugitivo. past owing to wordo acusa of have of haber cu desaparicion y/of dead of natalee holloway, but till still the not owing to wordo achieve culpable for this, despite cu one grabacion scondi owing to show con joran owing to admiti of owing to throw curpa of the young mericano afo. then at the momentonan here the do not wordo busca for husticia. the articulo is follow tell cu according fiscal parent peter blanken, “un detencion do not apropia in one situation asina”(entiero) y besides the investigacion do not give motibo for detene hour the arrive aruba”. paul van der sloot till cu end of 2005 owing to wordo considera one sospechoso in caso of desaparicion of natalee holloway, but at november 2007 one huez owing to dicidi cu the will not wordo persigui. for thing is persecusion of joran, or.m not did take one decision still, according the articulo. “si joran will have to present fast of huez still, we will dicidi more late in the year aki”, according the fiscal parent. “ta one caso complica, because never one curpa owing to wordo haya”.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: February 13, 2010, 12:46:17 PM »

http://www.nietnuttig.nl/2010/02/11/paul-van-der-sloot-overleden/

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: February 13, 2010, 12:47:42 PM »

Anyone seen "Deadpak's" Facebook/MySpace sites lately???? Wonder what his "mood" is these days!?!?!  Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: February 13, 2010, 01:05:18 PM »

Anyone seen "Deadpak's" Facebook/MySpace sites lately???? Wonder what his "mood" is these days!?!?!  Monkey Devil!

Mood  = Informant.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: February 13, 2010, 01:07:36 PM »

Mood  = Informant.

I was hoping it was something like "SCARED S_ _ TLESS" !!! 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: February 13, 2010, 01:15:08 PM »

Mood  = Informant.

He's going to sing for the FBI 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: February 13, 2010, 01:20:17 PM »

Remember the crowds following Joran in The Netherlands subsequent to his tell-all being broadcast on Peter R. deVries? 

I wonder if a repeat can be mustered should he show up there for the funeral or will he be given a pass because it would not be "appropriate" because of the death of his father?

How appropriate was it to drug, rape and murder (even if by accidental drug overdose) Natalee and pitch her in the ocean?

Why is that aceptable for her but Paulus must be given every respect in regard to his untimely demise?

I hope there are jeering mobs at the funeral or they have to plant his ashes or whatever they do with them in the dead of night or in secret. 

I do not like all this fanfare for Paulus after what Joran did to Natalee.  Where was "appropraite" in what he did?

In the Netherlands, Joran does not tower head and shoulders above everybody else the way he does in Aruba and Thailand.  He is going to open his smart mouth to the wrong one there one of these days. 

And with Paulus not telling him constantly to shut up, it's just a matter of time until Joran says too much to the wrong person or messes with the wrong innocent young girl.  Someone will teach him a lesson he won't forget.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: February 13, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »

I can just hear the scheming gears of deceit grinding over at the AHATA offices right now. Cooking up schemes is what they do best and the Kalpoes have a target right on their coconut shaped heads.

Can't wait to see which Kalpoe flies under the bus first.  clown

I agree.  Kalpoes are the weakest link.  They will be eliminated.  Aruba will never let them come to the USA.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: February 13, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »

Mood  = Informant.

Can't find a facebook or myspace for Deepak at all, maybe someone else has it?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: February 13, 2010, 01:25:06 PM »

Maybe someone will buy Deepak a cup of that famous Aruban coffee that was served to the bank clerk.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: February 13, 2010, 01:32:34 PM »

In my searches I did find Kawish Misier who claims to be in Bonaire now and HAPPY 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: February 13, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »

Michael Dompig is in Ontario Canada:

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=michael+dompig&init=quick#!/mdompig?v=wall&ref=search

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: February 13, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »

San found Deepak's myspace but he hasn't updated since 2/6/2010.  He's also NOT in Saudi Arabia  :

http://www.myspace.com/deepakkalpoe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: February 13, 2010, 01:46:59 PM »

Paulus Vandersloot deceased...
Or.. Mafia style witness protection program..

They set up a heart attack victim and supposedly cremate him. Next thing you know he is living in some other place with a new face and new identity RICH from the Deepak versus Dr.Phil lawsuit.

Had he not died he may have very well been called into court to testify under oath about his involvement and possibly OTHERS who of course have no desire of being exposed..

Now..How many witnesses was there to this supposed heart attack ? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: February 13, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »

I wonder if Eldwean will be willing to talk now?

http://www.myspace.com/eldwean?Mytoken=

Posted by Angiex911 back in 2005:

Morning Folks.. My daughter just sent me something that came from the other forum NATS PLACE.. it was posted there...someone on there emailed it to the family and it has been sent to the police..she wasnt allowed to post it yet...the police said it was ok to do so and they feel its a significant peice of evidence.. I had to call my daughter after getting this..to ask her where she read it at..LOL I knew someone would ask.. but anyhow.. here it is....**************************************

A friend of mine from the forum got a chance to talk to one of Jorans friends over instant messanger. The conversation she posted was sent directly to Robin and Dave Holloway and then to the Natalee Holloway tip line. Officials are saying its for real.

aruba one happy eiland: why you want tu know
susie: cuz i need to talk to him
susie: and if ur not ganna give it to me im out
aruba one happy eiland: tel my wat company are you
working for
susie: i dont work rich girls dont need to work
aruba one happy eiland: why you want tu talk tu him
than
susie: cuz i jus do
aruba one happy eiland: you have msn messenger
susie: no
aruba one happy eiland: only on that ay talk tu him
susie: well ur no help
aruba one happy eiland: if you dont have it ay cant
help you
susie: apparently not
aruba one happy eiland: download it than
susie: doesnt it cost money
aruba one happy eiland: yep 30 dollars u week
susie: haha right i pay for aol 21 dollars a month im
not payin 120 a month for msn
aruba one happy eiland: you have tu pay it if you
want tu talk tu him
susie: o well i guess ill live without talkin to him
aruba one happy eiland: wat you want tu noow about
him
susie: nothing personally i think hes a f**kin loser
aruba one happy eiland: not loser but bitch
susie: everyones on to him about natalee
aruba one happy eiland: am not talking tu him never
agian
susie: ok
aruba one happy eiland: am soo angry with him
destroy aruba ay want tu kil him
susie: do u kno any thing about what he did with
natalee did he tell u any thing
aruba one happy eiland: one thing he told my he hit
him and hide boddy

susie: who hit who
aruba one happy eiland: yoran
susie: joran hit who
aruba one happy eiland: dont tel nobody
susie: wheres her body?
aruba one happy eiland: natalee
susie: where is she
aruba one happy eiland: he did not tel my
susie: ok
aruba one happy eiland: nobody damage mijn
aruba get away with it
susie: but only after i find out where nat is cuz her
mom needs to kno
aruba one happy eiland: you noow his mother
susie: natalees mom
aruba one happy eiland: yes
susie: yeah i talk to her
*** aruba one happy eiland's IC window is closed
susie: why u close
*** Waiting for aruba one happy eiland to connect
susie: yeah ur jus as guilty
*** Waiting for aruba one happy eiland to connect

Eldwean and Kath on one of Kath's trips to Aruba.  Maybe Kath can ask Eldwean if he's willing to talk now?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: February 13, 2010, 02:31:21 PM »

Remember the crowds following Joran in The Netherlands subsequent to his tell-all being broadcast on Peter R. deVries? 

I wonder if a repeat can be mustered should he show up there for the funeral or will he be given a pass because it would not be "appropriate" because of the death of his father?

How appropriate was it to drug, rape and murder (even if by accidental drug overdose) Natalee and pitch her in the ocean?

Why is that aceptable for her but Paulus must be given every respect in regard to his untimely demise?

I hope there are jeering mobs at the funeral or they have to plant his ashes or whatever they do with them in the dead of night or in secret. 

I do not like all this fanfare for Paulus after what Joran did to Natalee.  Where was "appropraite" in what he did?

In the Netherlands, Joran does not tower head and shoulders above everybody else the way he does in Aruba and Thailand.  He is going to open his smart mouth to the wrong one there one of these days. 

And with Paulus not telling him constantly to shut up, it's just a matter of time until Joran says too much to the wrong person or messes with the wrong innocent young girl.  Someone will teach him a lesson he won't forget.

I agree. And it all goes back to when Anita fell while pregnant with Joran while ice skating. She was a real rocket scientist huh? Add all that up and combine it with a few missing link genes and an extra chromosome - and you have Joran - goon child.

I can only hope I'm there when he meets his match AND I have a video camera. LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.