May 17, 2024, 06:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006  (Read 169262 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #580 on: August 12, 2006, 01:21:23 AM »

From Joran's June 14 statement:

I right away told Deepak that a girl had gone missing. Deepak had said immediately that it must be the girl from last night. I straight away thought of Natalee who I had left behind at the beach. Deepak told me straight away that it would be better if we would say that the three of us dropped of the girl at the Holiday Inn Hotel. [/b]

At first Deepak says Joran made up the HI story.  Then Joran says Deepak made it up.  And finally, we learn that Paulus thought it up around the pool.  Lots of work for a lie, I could have told a better story than that one.  Too many loose ends. Even paying Steve didn't help. They still had to backtrack on this one.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #581 on: August 12, 2006, 01:21:25 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "nomad"
Sorry....meant to say hi to everyone!

Laughing

Hi Nomad, good to see you tonight.   I wonder where Casa went?   Rolling Eyes

Thanks LaLa's! Good to see you, too!

Hi to you, Casa! Love your Kitty avatar!

What are we discussing?

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: August 12, 2006, 01:21:49 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Is there anyone besides me who believes Simian was a female who worked for ALE and had access to the raw data and statements, such as in maybe typing it up.

I didn't pick up on female, but I always thought Simian at least had an inside track to LE. Simian wasn't as "poetic" as Shango (IMO), and that "fits" with an LE type.

Of course this reeks of stereotyped thinking ....  Wink

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: August 12, 2006, 01:22:18 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I still think it's a different girl

the one on the left has bigger nose on end

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: August 12, 2006, 01:24:55 AM »

Lala's, Joran wanted to see the video of Satish's trip.  What trip?  I would be willing to bet Paulus summoned them to bring him the video.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #585 on: August 12, 2006, 01:25:11 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I still think it's a different girl

It is very hard to tell.  Anyway, at least we know there are two blondes on Aruba for the Sporter to drool over... Wink  Rolling Eyes  Wink .....as long as that is all he does!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: August 12, 2006, 01:26:15 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Is there anyone besides me who believes Simian was a female who worked for ALE and had access to the raw data and statements, such as in maybe typing it up.

I didn't pick up on female, but I always thought Simian at least had an inside track to LE. Simian wasn't as "poetic" as Shango (IMO), and that "fits" with an LE type.

Of course this reeks of stereotyped thinking ....  Wink

I think Simian definitely speaks more of a female language than Shango.  Or maybe what I should say is that Simian speaks less cryptic than Shango.  I for one think Simian had less to hide.  Maybe they both were females.  Shocked
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: August 12, 2006, 01:27:13 AM »

Lala's, I have always thought that both of them are females and perhaps assisted by a male with some facts.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: August 12, 2006, 01:27:54 AM »

Lala's, Joran wanted to see the video of Satish's trip.  What trip?  I would be willing to bet Paulus summoned them to bring him the video.

Yep, I would like to know what trip Satish had taken.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: August 12, 2006, 01:31:43 AM »

Hummm. I tend to think it could be. She has a sort of "bald-looking" spot and in one pix, she has her hair parted to cover it ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: August 12, 2006, 01:33:14 AM »

Good night, everyone.  See you all tomorrow.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: August 12, 2006, 01:34:27 AM »

I wonder if this is the video that bought the Cyber Cafe or what ever the thing is.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #592 on: August 12, 2006, 01:35:14 AM »

Lala's, I have always thought that both of them are females and perhaps assisted by a male with some facts.

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 12:16 pm
Jake your sarcams is typical of your upbringing. The thing is that it is just what makes the rest of the world question North American rationalism.

We are worried when people say that they won’t come, because wherever I am I always invite people to my island. It is the best advertisement.
I do have to let all of you know that bookings are up (YTD) and it is actually low-season at the moment. Which is what explains the students getting their vacation packages at US$ 1500.

We are worried, because we know it ain’t so. I have been to C&C and I have seen what your US teens do and how they behave. The thing is it has nothing to do with if a crime was committed or not.

Very typical female responses...my opinion of course.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #593 on: August 12, 2006, 01:37:01 AM »

I wonder if this is the video that bought the Cyber Cafe or what ever the thing is.

I guarantee you that there are still copies in the K2 possession. Good leverage for when you need it...like getting a lawyer and staying alive.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: August 12, 2006, 01:39:30 AM »

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 2:50 pm
I don’t think the sex slave trade is anything at all possible. If Aruba were to be part of a sex-slave ring…we really DO SUCK at that. I mean the last person to disappear was a junkie in 1998.

Another female type response to a question that irritates you.  I am only commenting because I can see myself in other circumstances replying in this manner.  Especially at a younger age.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: August 12, 2006, 01:41:45 AM »

I guarantee you that there are still copies in the K2 possession. Good leverage for when you need it...like getting a lawyer and staying alive.

I hope you are right!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: August 12, 2006, 01:42:36 AM »

I also understand that many who reads this will still believe that Simian was Albert.  I know that has been established by others.  I also know that some think Shango and Simian were in cahoots together on this stuff.  When I read the  posts I get the feeling that they did not agree very often. They both had info, but Simian used a more simple language to communicate.  

On the other hand both could have been paid to confuse us all and make us crazy.  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: August 12, 2006, 01:45:41 AM »

If I were Deepak or Satish and I was totally innocent in all this, save for being Joran's lackeys, I would be convincing my family that we should get in touch with the FBI and relocate to the USA.  Eventually, one becomes a liablity as time goes on and the best way to handle a liabilty is to eliminate it. JMO
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: August 12, 2006, 01:55:13 AM »

I see I have bored everyone to sleep...guess that is my cue to say goodnight.  Hugs to Nemo.  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: August 12, 2006, 02:02:12 AM »

I see I have bored everyone to sleep...guess that is my cue to say goodnight.  Hugs to Nemo.  Wink

No, I am enjoying reading your thoughts.  I have not seen Nemo's mom lately nor have I seen Wreck.  Maybe they are someplace enjoying themselves.  I hope so but would like to see both of them here and like to here Wreck's thoughts on some of tihs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.