May 21, 2024, 01:41:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 376180 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: July 08, 2011, 09:19:57 PM »

You know, the pain of watching Joran get by with murdering Natalee was more than I could take and I didn't think I could stand to go through the same thing again BUT here I am and going through the same emotions with almost a carbon copy of Joran.  I guess our moto now is "Never give up, Never give in" cause if you do give up they win.

Can you imagine what Natalee's family is going through right now? Think of Beth. Omg she was on Dr. Drew comparing these people to the VanderSloots. Little did she know how exactly close she was in her comparison. Right down to the perp getting away.

It is so sad that Caylee does not have a family advocate to speak on her behalf ... to put pressure on the "powers that be" within the justice system.

Janet

++++++

It Must Be A Rumor

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 182:
  Helen is very positive.  "It looks good that they will remain in custody" she says.  Then just three hours after she tells me this encouraging news, a devastating call comes from an AP reporter.  Paulus van der Sloot and his attorney are bragging to everyone that all three suspects are getting out day after tomorrow!.  Then all the media start calling.  I call Helen, then FBI agent Bill and the U.S. vice-consul.  None of them have this information. So we tell the media it must be a rumor.  But the word is out all over the island from the defense side that all three suspects will walk.  Four and a half hours after this announcement is made to international media by Joran's father and his defense team, the FBI calls to tell me that it is indeed true.  So the three suspects who were last seen with my daughter, and who offered multiple versions of what happened that night, will go free.  And we are the last ones to find out.

Forever Natalee's Mom

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

Preface

I'm the parent who got the dreaded call.  The parent no one wants to be.  The one whose phone rang out of the blue in the middle of the day, and the voice on the other end said, "Your daughter is missing."  I'm that desperate mother on TV holding up pictures of her missing child, pleading for help, describing the details surrounding an unthinkable crime.  My daughter is Natalee Holloway.  She disappeared in Aruba on the last night of her senior-high graduation trip in 2005 and hasn't been seen since.  I never imagined that would be "that parent," living an endless nightmare in front of the whole world.  But was, and I still am, because I will always search for her.  I will forever be Natalee's mom.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 08, 2011, 09:22:27 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
 ::snipping2::
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

Counseling, therapy, safe location? Sounds like institutionalization to me.

Well that means she would have to sign herself in, which also means she can sign herself out......I do not believe it....she doesn't think there is anything wrong with her....it's the whole world that's wrong....she might agree to go but she will not stay

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #922 on: July 08, 2011, 09:23:04 PM »

So juror 6 has been offered 50,000 to talk but is holding out for more per NG..Wow I really cannot believe 1 he would ask for money and 2 anyone would pay 50,000!

This is not right!
The longer that greedy idiot holds out, the value decreases..Good!

Scared Monkeys would not even offer this juror a banana to come on SM for an interview. Then again, he probably would not have the guts to have an honest and ytough interview.  This juror seems to be spending more time trying to get an interview than he did deliberate on the murder of a little girl. SICK!
no kidding, it's nauseating!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: July 08, 2011, 09:25:16 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother
Anthony refuses jail visit request from mother
Updated: Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:52 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 08 Jul 2011, 7:27 PM EDT

Video at link. Cheney Mason interview.
Baez says Casey will get mental health counseling

In an exclusive interview with Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez said the defense team is going to take Casey to a safe location.  "We plan on getting her mental health counseling and therapy," Baez told Rivera. "Remember, she's lost her child. She's been in solitary confinement, and for the last three years, she's been facing the death penalty. After all the trauma she's been facing, our goal is to get her well."

Anthony is set to be released from jail July 17. She was convicted of four misdemeanor counts of lying to law enforcement on Tuesday, but received credit for time-served, as well as good behavior.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/070811-anthony-refuses-jail-visit-request-from-mother#ixzz1RZ7SwZTD

Counseling, therapy, safe location? Sounds like institutionalization to me.
sounds like escape from Morgans depo to me.. these scoundrels will say she is in treatment and cannot attend.. bet you a pound of bananas 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: July 08, 2011, 09:26:03 PM »

The Defense Attorneys are Running the Show

NANCY GRACE
Judge Dismisses Holloway Suit
Aired August 11, 2006 - 20:00:00   ET

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: ... We go back and we remember that Paulus Van Der Sloot and Antonio Carlo have been connected since the very beginning and really just kind of running the show. I mean, the defense attorneys seemed to be running the show in Aruba last summer. So it doesn`t surprise us at all that he would prevail again here.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0608/11/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 08, 2011, 09:27:39 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

I'll bet Perry backs down now on sanctioning him too!!   

Yep, I agree! 

It's to bad J.Strickland didn't stay. 
He didn't want any part of this trial after the antics of mason.

Judge Strickland said that Baez filed a motion to have him be removed because somehow Baez found out that Judge Strickland had made a phone call to some guy who was ill and that guy had a blog about Casey Anthony. the Judge said he liked reading the guys blog because he was fair, but he made the phone call because he was concerned about the guy's health. Baez's people somehow found out - and set in motion to force Judge Strickland to remove himself.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 08, 2011, 09:28:02 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html
Casey Anthony: She won’t be going home, Cheney Mason says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Inside Edition, WESH, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 7:42 PM

Today’s developments:

The family: Anthony rejected a jail visit by her mother, Cindy, tonight. “Inside Edition” put the development this way: “Casey Anthony is refusing to see her mother, whose dramatic testimony helped set her free. Visitation logs at the Orange County Jail show Cindy Anthony requested a jailhouse visit at 7 p.m. Friday but was turned down by Casey herself.”

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony’s future. “She won’t be going home to her family, that is a guarantee,” Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn’t wanted to talk to her family for a long time. “She hasn’t wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury,” Mason said. “Can’t blame her.”

Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WOFL that they don’t have ”the 9-to-5 job option anymore” and “for three years, their lives have been put on hold.”

Mason told “In Session” that Casey Anthony is “as tough as they come and she’s very smart and she’s very alert — quick — and you get to like her.”

About 80% - 90% of America think you are wrong, old man! We'd like to feed her to gators is more like it.
Why dont they have the options if they hadnt lied and lied people wouldnt hate them
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: July 08, 2011, 09:28:59 PM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1041616544001/casey-anthonys-aunt-furious-at-verdict
Here is Aunt Pam Pleasea for those who missed it

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 08, 2011, 09:29:25 PM »

They need a GPS chastity belt. I will propose a law tomorrow!

"Muffin's Law"

Track that ho at all times... and keep her legs shut.

duct tape her legs together.........

Monkey Devil!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #929 on: July 08, 2011, 09:32:31 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/07/casey-anthony-she-wont-be-going-home-cheney-mason-says.html
Casey Anthony: She won’t be going home, Cheney Mason says
Caylee and Casey Anthony, In Session, Inside Edition, WESH, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on July, 8 2011 7:42 PM

Today’s developments:

The family: Anthony rejected a jail visit by her mother, Cindy, tonight. “Inside Edition” put the development this way: “Casey Anthony is refusing to see her mother, whose dramatic testimony helped set her free. Visitation logs at the Orange County Jail show Cindy Anthony requested a jailhouse visit at 7 p.m. Friday but was turned down by Casey herself.”

Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason was definite about one aspect of Casey Anthony’s future. “She won’t be going home to her family, that is a guarantee,” Mason told WOFL-Channel 35’s Holly Bristow. Mason said Anthony hasn’t wanted to talk to her family for a long time. “She hasn’t wanted to talk to her father since he testified against her in the grand jury,” Mason said. “Can’t blame her.”

Mark Lippman, the attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WOFL that they don’t have ”the 9-to-5 job option anymore” and “for three years, their lives have been put on hold.”

Mason told “In Session” that Casey Anthony is “as tough as they come and she’s very smart and she’s very alert — quick — and you get to like her.”
that's the reason for the dramatic opening statement from bozo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #930 on: July 08, 2011, 09:32:34 PM »

I have news for Casey Anthony ... Jose Baez and Jurors ... there is not going to be the $'s that these people really think. They might get some, but no where near the amounts that these greedy people think. Who over decides to sign either Baez or Casey, they will be boycotted and advertisers will be badgered with calls.

As for Casey going to either NYC or Hollywood, Casey will be eaten alive. She is not a celebrity, she is a woman who got away with murder.
Hey...if you hear she'll be coming to Hollywood...give me a holler.  I'm about 10 minutes away from there as we speak and I'll gather up a few of the homies and give her a little L.A. welcome party!!  Then, I'll promptly send her on the next bus out...

Hey Third ... there is no place this slore will be welcome. I think the pathological, sociopath is lin for a rude awakening. It might be better in jail as opposed to how she is going to be hounded on the outside.

You're right Red. Did you watch Dr. drews re-hab show where he has Long Island Lolita in there and she freaks out about the cameras following her and said that it was the one thing that sends her over-the-edge cuz of when she was 16 the media hounded her. You HAVE to WATCH this show - you'll die laughing cuz one of the drugged out guys who looks like he was in a band years and years ago is sitting in group therapy and he says' I've done everything she's done, well except shoot someone in the head. It is so funny!

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 08, 2011, 09:33:15 PM »

Anyone watching Dr Drew with Traci ?.. She seems pretty level headed.. KC had the ankle monitor on and had her out a wristwatch on her ankle. She said KC had a screwloose but was happy, nice .. how weird

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: July 08, 2011, 09:33:39 PM »

My prayer is that this trial makes Bobo a one hit wonder.. never to be able to cash in or win a trial again       

I could be wrong but I suspect that Perry and Baez/Mason are thisclose.

When a judge instructs jury members in the jury room is there a court reporter present to record everything?

Janet

Janet

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: July 08, 2011, 09:34:28 PM »

I got the info for this on another site...has anyone posted this yet?

ABC is rumored to have the first interview with the Spawn, let's make sure that doesn't happen
Contact Bob Iger President Walt Disney Company 500 S. Buena Vista Rd Mail Stop 1062 Burbank, California 91521
Bob's Secretary's Number: 1-818-560-8701 Her name is Stephanie unless he got someone new in the last 3 months.
Fax Number: 1-818-560-1930

http://www.facebook.com/groups/JeffAshtonNewDreamTeam2?ap=1

In case anyone wants his email to ask about crab cakes at the $200k licensing fees for pictures of Caylee as well

Email: robert.a.iger@disney.com
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: July 08, 2011, 09:34:32 PM »

I just finished listening to Juror #3's interview on Fox News.  I'm floored.  I mean, the justification for the verdict is that there was no cuase of death?  Isn't f*cking duct tape over the mouth and nose a clear indiciation of cause of death?  Also, what about her assertion that George wasn't "believable", and that he was "evasive with his answers"?!?!  Pardon me, but wasn't casey evasive with her answers originally/  Why is it that these 12 couldn't see a frickin' DUCK when you heard it quack like one?  Forget about being respectful of the process of civil service!!  How about being respectful of basic common sense?  It's very clear that the intelligence level in that room wasn't much to brag about.  I mean,  if they had locked them up in a room and told them the first person that can accurately count to 10 unlocks the door and lets them all out, I'm not sure they woudn't still be locked up in that room as DUMB as they are sounding...

T/S   I am sure you won't find anyone here that would disagree with you....how could they get past the duct tape, the plastic bags and being thrown out in a swamp to rot......how does any of that add up to drowning in the pool!!
correct me im wrong, but isnt it part of their instructions that they dont need  cause of death or motive proven to evaluate the evidence and should not factor that in? this stupid biatch keeps pointing out that they couldnt call it a murder becuz of these 2 things?!?!?! wtf? so common sense didnt factor in AT ALL. i cant get over the fact that the original vote was 10-2, 2 for murder 1 and then tues morn it was 6-6 for aggravated? HOW the heck did these spineless wonders flip that easily?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: July 08, 2011, 09:34:46 PM »

Juror #3 said that Casey's behavior was questionable after Caylee's death.

WHAT AN IGNORANT ASSBITE. Are you serious, QUESTIONABLE!!!!

YOUR FRIGGIN DAUGHTER IS DEAD, CASEY KNEW IT AS SHE ADMITTED TO IT AND WAS IN A BAG IN THE SWAMP AND CASEY IS OUT WHORING AROUND AND THAT IS QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR!!!

This fool thought Casey was a good mother because witnesses said she spent time with her kid and fed Caylee? As opposed to having her child in a friggin swamp!!! WTF!!!

Karma..............we need a monkey boxing the jurors...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 08, 2011, 09:37:49 PM »

Juror #3 said that Casey's behavior was questionable after Caylee's death.

WHAT AN IGNORANT ASSBITE. Are you serious, QUESTIONABLE!!!!

YOUR FRIGGIN DAUGHTER IS DEAD, CASEY KNEW IT AS SHE ADMITTED TO IT AND WAS IN A BAG IN THE SWAMP AND CASEY IS OUT WHORING AROUND AND THAT IS QUESTIONABLE BEHAVIOR!!!

This fool thought Casey was a good mother because witnesses said she spent time with her kid and fed Caylee? As opposed to having her child in a friggin swamp!!! WTF!!!

_____

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 08, 2011, 09:37:56 PM »

Yep, I agree! 

It's to bad J.Strickland didn't stay. 
He didn't want any part of this trial after the antics of mason.

Judge Strickland said that Baez filed a motion to have him be removed because somehow Baez found out that Judge Strickland had made a phone call to some guy who was ill and that guy had a blog about Casey Anthony. the Judge said he liked reading the guys blog because he was fair, but he made the phone call because he was concerned about the guy's health. Baez's people somehow found out - and set in motion to force Judge Strickland to remove himself.

Tks, I knew it was something.  Got it wrong...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: July 08, 2011, 09:38:57 PM »

*These pictures have been brought to you by Polident.

ROFLMAO!!!

Warn a girl, will 'ya? I almost choked!!

I'm still catching up but Carpe you crack me up! 

That is funny!  Carpe, I love the way your mind works.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 08, 2011, 09:39:58 PM »

Mumbles is so arrogant in this inteview.  Says the first thing slore needs to do is get out of town. He is hoping someone offers slore millions for the first interview, hoping it is 10mil, would make him happy.  She has more courage then anyone he knows. 

Is the old fart bipolar?  First he bashes and comes close to assaulting the media, gives them a tongue lashing, calls them names, flips the bird, now he is sitting there with a sheet eating grin like he is the king and a big important man.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.