May 15, 2024, 11:10:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 307957 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/18701735/index.html

Sorry if this has been posted already

This just gives me chills!  George sounds like such a fake!
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2009, 12:04:35 AM »

Thank you for posting this link.  I listened to this video all the way through.  George makes a big pitch that this family needs donations to go to KFN and they already have a website using this child's name.

What?  TES is putting boots on the ground...bringing equipment in to search...WTF is KFN doing? 

NO MENTION OF DONATIONS TO TES. I am so angry I am crying right now....God, please make them stop.

What is KFN doing?? For shame!!  KFN may provide a giant billboard in a few days while all TES will be doing is just searching. KFN will provide George to drive the billboard, if the public will just open their hearts to pay for the gas and compensate him for his time. TES' horses, they just eat grass. Come on people, there's no comparison: KFN--BILLBOARD, GEORGE, DENNIS AND SHERRI, Gel Bracelets, T-shirts; TES--some guy name Tim and a few horses and some strange equipment, and a bunch of strangers tramping around looking and looking...
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2009, 12:05:52 AM »

It was awful. I would really go as far as to call it a travesty.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2009, 12:06:38 AM »

Thank you for posting this link.  I listened to this video all the way through.  George makes a big pitch that this family needs donations to go to KFN and they already have a website using this child's name.

What?  TES is putting boots on the ground...bringing equipment in to search...WTF is KFN doing? 

NO MENTION OF DONATIONS TO TES. I am so angry I am crying right now....God, please make them stop.

These people in my mind are nothing but con artists and I am going to ask again the State to investigate all of KFN's financial records as they are not a registered charity as a 501 (c) 3 and I am going to ask IRS to investigate all of them.  The good thing about it is if IRS finds them illegal they will pay a finders fee which I am going to give to TES.

I believe we need to right this wrong and I am going to do my part with letters to all the governing authorities in the state of Florida.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2009, 12:06:54 AM »

Ooookaaay. This clips shows what a dingbat George is. First, he says "This is not about me. This is not about me". Yeah well, he just made it about him. The focus WOULD have been on Haleigh if he wasn't there hogging the limelight. And his KidFinders coach standing right behind him -- UGH!! Oh you can see it in his face, the desire to be another John Walsh. Sorry George, not as long as you are trying to subvert the facts and justice to help your sociopathic daughter who murdered your own grandchild. 
I don't mean for this to sound bad in any sort of way, but is George looking for an alive Haleigh?  Because when the community and TES were searching for Caylee, the A's didn't want any part of it, so George's actions in that respect confuse me. 
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »

I hate to say this, but I have said George was a fake from the beginning. The first tapes released appeared to me to be an attempt to con LE and he appeared as trying to get something over on them.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2009, 12:08:40 AM »

Ooookaaay. This clips shows what a dingbat George is. First, he says "This is not about me. This is not about me". Yeah well, he just made it about him. The focus WOULD have been on Haleigh if he wasn't there hogging the limelight. And his KidFinders coach standing right behind him -- UGH!! Oh you can see it in his face, the desire to be another John Walsh. Sorry George, not as long as you are trying to subvert the facts and justice to help your sociopathic daughter who murdered your own grandchild. 
I don't mean for this to sound bad in any sort of way, but is George looking for an alive Haleigh?  Because when the community and TES were searching for Caylee, the A's didn't want any part of it, so George's actions in that respect confuse me. 

IMO, he's not looking for Haleigh, period. He's there for the face time.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2009, 12:09:11 AM »

O/T

A commercial airliner crashed into a house outside of Buffalo New York. It's live on CNN right now.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2009, 12:10:18 AM »

I hate to say this, but I have said George was a fake from the beginning. The first tapes released appeared to me to be an attempt to con LE and he appeared as trying to get something over on them.

And did you see when he pulled Haleigh's dad into that unwanted hug?? It looked so awkward and showy ....
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »

His ego is bigger than his brows!!  It makes my skin crawl when he starts telling everyone what they need to do. Who made him credible as any kind of spokesman except a member of the "unique club" of fathers of amoral daughters who kill their children . And did you see D. Millstead behind ,looking like the proud mentor. It's so wrong on so many levels.   
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2009, 12:11:36 AM »

At this time TES is looking for an alive Haleigh as well I believe. She MAY be alive, Tim said this morning that with Floridas warm weather it is possible but time is running out. It has not turned to a search and recovery...I hope it never does 
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2009, 12:13:55 AM »

What is KFN doing?? For shame!!  KFN may provide a giant billboard in a few days while all TES will be doing is just searching. KFN will provide George to drive the billboard, if the public will just open their hearts to pay for the gas and compensate him for his time. TES' horses, they just eat grass. Come on people, there's no comparison: KFN--BILLBOARD, GEORGE, DENNIS AND SHERRI, Gel Bracelets, T-shirts; TES--some guy name Tim and a few horses and some strange equipment, and a bunch of strangers tramping around looking and looking...

Whoa here! are they really asking for donations to compensate GA for his time?? Has he ever heard of the word "volunteer"? Are they really asking for compensation for him?

I hope TES gets a good turnout since it was GA's wife who tried to throw TES under the bus and their daughter's attorney bad-mouthing TES by trying to get the volunteer's records.

Have to pull back from here for a few minutes. This really bothers me!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2009, 12:14:43 AM »

This is O/T but just had to share this sad story. In a town about 30 miles from me...last night a dispatcher received a 911 call for a shooting.Police & ambulance were dispatched and victim was dead, dispatcher called CSI to the scene.....It was her son and she didn't know it. So sad

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2009, 12:15:54 AM »

These people in my mind are nothing but con artists and I am going to ask again the State to investigate all of KFN's financial records as they are not a registered charity as a 501 (c) 3 and I am going to ask IRS to investigate all of them.  The good thing about it is if IRS finds them illegal they will pay a finders fee which I am going to give to TES.

I believe we need to right this wrong and I am going to do my part with letters to all the governing authorities in the state of Florida.

I totally agree...the IRS even brought down Al Capone!  Surely they can handle these pi$$ ants!!!  We need a thought tank to point out the rules so that our letters can point to the areas we think they are violating.  I can point out the obvious immoral and unethical..however, are they illegal?
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »

These people in my mind are nothing but con artists and I am going to ask again the State to investigate all of KFN's financial records as they are not a registered charity as a 501 (c) 3 and I am going to ask IRS to investigate all of them.  The good thing about it is if IRS finds them illegal they will pay a finders fee which I am going to give to TES.

Don't forget the FLA state tax agency and the FLA Attorney General. Ask for a ruling from him/her on the validity and actions of KFN.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2009, 12:20:43 AM »

Ok, after nearly an hour on the phone I finally was heard by a very rude woman at Rev. Jackson's foundation office.  She gave me a contact to pass information on to, from what I am told its more like a filtration sort of system.  I am going to contact them tomorrow during regular business hours.......here is to hoping!

Forgive me Dolce for being woefully behind, but what are you up to with the Jackson clan?
Well you see Steele, George and KFN were at the aid of Hayleigh Cummings family in a matter of hours after discovering the poor child missing.  Within the same distance, just south of Orlando a young child by the name of Adji Desir vanished nearly a month ago.  Adji's family are not at all wealthy, they are of Hatian decent, and did I mention that Adji is mentally disabled?  Even after National attention has been given to this poor child not so much as a phone call from KFN or an Anthony.
I am outraged!  KFN collects donations under the false pretense that they are to help ALL children, to me it looks as if they only help the children who are going to bring them the most funds in return, and if you really want to get technical, as I did, I am playing the race card. 
I have notified Kathi Belich, the main reporter in Orlando on the Caylee case, and have been working most of the evening to get in touch with someone in the Jackson camp.
I am not a happy camper about this.  EVERY CHILD derserves to be found!
I agree...while watching NG tonight I wondered why she didn't cover Adji as well.  It didn't seem like she covered it must except for a few times.  When the Peterson case was going on, there were other pregnant women who were missing and it was said because they weren't white they never got mentioned.  I didn't believe it until I started paying more attention to that fact.  And I hate to say it, but it's true.  There are other ethnic children missing, but we really don't hear about them.  How come?
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys....Coming out of lurking mode again. I just watched the tape of GA today. I have a question .Does the family have to pay the searchers? I thought that was all volunteer work....Then here is GA saying everyone needs to make donations to the family. Kidfinders is there to help???? They did not ask Kidfinders to come or George. If anyone wants to make a donation it should go to TES. Any donation thru KFN I am sure GA and Dennis will take their cut out first.

The man who said he did nothing wrong?? I guess there is nothing wrong with Impersonating a Police Officer, Stalking a woman to the point of her needing a restraining order.
Nothing wrong with animal abuse, or beating up the head of Crime Stoppers.
Nothing wrong with not paying your fed taxes, or trying to grab a TV reporter's camera after being warned to stop.
KFN does not hand out any money to anyone in need, but cons money out of unsuspecting people.

I am writing the local paper there with Milstead's police records. Let the public BEWARE.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2009, 12:22:52 AM »

These people in my mind are nothing but con artists and I am going to ask again the State to investigate all of KFN's financial records as they are not a registered charity as a 501 (c) 3 and I am going to ask IRS to investigate all of them.  The good thing about it is if IRS finds them illegal they will pay a finders fee which I am going to give to TES.

Don't forget the FLA state tax agency and the FLA Attorney General. Ask for a ruling from him/her on the validity and actions of KFN.

Thanks, I am looking up their addresses now.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2009, 12:23:48 AM »

Whoa here! are they really asking for donations to compensate GA for his time?? Has he ever heard of the word "volunteer"? Are they really asking for compensation for him?

I hope TES gets a good turnout since it was GA's wife who tried to throw TES under the bus and their daughter's attorney bad-mouthing TES by trying to get the volunteer's records.

Have to pull back from here for a few minutes. This really bothers me!

No, no, sorry. I was just being facetious. But I really wouldn't put anything past the KFN leeches (and I now have to include GA as fully-fledged card-carrying member of KFN).
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2009, 12:26:00 AM »

Another thing is HOW is a convicted felon going to open a house for juveniles?  After stalking a woman? This all is going to the Florida Attorney General.

"Kid Finders Network would like to expand their scope of services through the creation of House of Purpose, a home for runaway and homeless girls. Kid Finders Network would like to meet the following objectives to bring much needed services to runaway and homeless girls in Palm Beach County"

http://www.thehouseofpurpose.com/id3.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.