May 13, 2024, 01:50:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #555 12/6 - 12/8/2006  (Read 128789 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: December 07, 2006, 10:46:18 PM »

Dana that was a super show!!!  Thanks...

have a great nite monkeys...

keep the faith!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: December 07, 2006, 10:49:28 PM »

12/07/06

Live Report from Aruba:

18 months, there are still no answers..

Jossy:

No, he is not clearing their names, they will remain suspects until May. Nothing has been presented to convince them to be released...they can be picked up at any time as long as they are suspects. If they were not, they would have to be asked to come in and talk.

I imagine they will be picked up, the tapes should come before the court at anytime soon.

We are discovering many things in the declaration every day now.

Greta is poo pooing whether or not they will be picked up.

Jossy thinks otherwise... Wink

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: December 07, 2006, 10:49:47 PM »

Just to let everyone know ...

chatted (emailed) with Mickey John tonight and he is no longer considered a suspect.

The Judge is supposed to finalize the paperwork to JK.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: December 07, 2006, 10:50:11 PM »

The Duckett family attorney changed my mind about that lawsuit.  I wonder why the media hasn't pointed out that "I'm not supposed to say" or "they told me not to say".   Question

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: December 07, 2006, 10:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Evening Monkeys, I was here earlier this afternoon....lost power for several hours due to wind, back now and see that it has been confirmed the 3 are to remain suspects ! YIPEE, any clarification on the time frame 3mos. 5mos.?...until January or June?

Not that i have seen. Maybe Greta will tell us in a minute or so...

Thanks.

I heard Greta, nothing like a wet-blanket on what seems to be some of the best news in weeks.  Mad

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: December 07, 2006, 10:50:45 PM »

Nice to meet you hummingbird.. Smile
 Dana.. will try tomorrow to see if I can listen to the repeat..
Having  problems lately and havnti n the past  Sad
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: December 07, 2006, 10:50:49 PM »

Embarassed  Embarassed
Time for me to leave ...
I thought hummingbird7525 said they wanted to be a Chistmas Tree  not ON it Embarassed
I would love to be on the Christmas tree

Oh. well my heart (not head) was in the jesture

SeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

On What Tree ???  Rolling Eyes   left out agin

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: December 07, 2006, 10:51:00 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
The Duckett family attorney changed my mind about that lawsuit.  I wonder why the media hasn't pointed out that "I'm not supposed to say" or "they told me not to say".   Question

I heard it too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: December 07, 2006, 10:51:02 PM »

Greta's enthusiasm is UNDERWHELMING
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: December 07, 2006, 10:51:47 PM »

I remember her saying that they told me not to say.
I also remember an interview with the police shortly after this denying they ever told Melinda anything like that at all...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: December 07, 2006, 10:51:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Evening Monkeys,
I loved Dana's show still listening to his funky music. I'm such a  s l o w Monkey.  Seems like you all have already been up, posted a million posts, solved some Monkey problems, sent Klaas off to class, read 4 Aruban papers and translated them, then discussed them 3 times each and I am still trying to catch up reading back in the cage and  the front page!!!!!! But I love reading here and takes up a lot of my day and nite.
I would love to be on the Christmas tree-----But I don't even have an Avatar... Embarassed Soooo I was hoping Klaas, in your spare time if you could help me get one. I looked and the Monkeys Anne put in the lounge (thanks Anna) and if nobody is using that cute Monk with the big EARS, (because all I seem to get done is listening) I would like to have him.  No hurry when ever you get time.  Don't even worry about it tonight Klaas, cuz I  have to go to bed now, I did my first outing of Christmas shopping today.  TIA!! night all.

This one?

Or this one?

I think hummingbird is gone klaas.  I like the first one. Very Happy
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: December 07, 2006, 10:52:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

chatted (emailed) with Mickey John tonight and he is no longer considered a suspect.

This a a good thing. We seem to forget about him and how he was persecuted.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: December 07, 2006, 10:52:21 PM »

That's great news!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: December 07, 2006, 10:53:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Greta's enthusiasm is UNDERWHELMING

That is an UNDERSTATEMENT

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: December 07, 2006, 10:53:03 PM »

Thanks RED...

It may not be very Much this is to me is the 1st sign of any Justice being met.. (if they sigh the damm paper work)
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: December 07, 2006, 10:53:14 PM »

Great news! Thanks RED.

Jacq, thanks for trans. Greta is a downer... Arrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: December 07, 2006, 10:53:23 PM »

San - thanks!  I'll dress up the first on in a Santa hat and post it for her!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: December 07, 2006, 10:54:39 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Evening Monkeys,
I loved Dana's show still listening to his funky music. I'm such a  s l o w Monkey.  Seems like you all have already been up, posted a million posts, solved some Monkey problems, sent Klaas off to class, read 4 Aruban papers and translated them, then discussed them 3 times each and I am still trying to catch up reading back in the cage and  the front page!!!!!! But I love reading here and takes up a lot of my day and nite.
I would love to be on the Christmas tree-----But I don't even have an Avatar... Embarassed Soooo I was hoping Klaas, in your spare time if you could help me get one. I looked and the Monkeys Anne put in the lounge (thanks Anna) and if nobody is using that cute Monk with the big EARS, (because all I seem to get done is listening) I would like to have him.  No hurry when ever you get time.  Don't even worry about it tonight Klaas, cuz I  have to go to bed now, I did my first outing of Christmas shopping today.  TIA!! night all.

I think both those monkeys are super cute.  Glad you found one that sort of connects!  I don't think any of those are taken.

. Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: December 07, 2006, 10:56:56 PM »

Greta is just embarrassed that Joran's own lawyer is inclined to believe he is guilty.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: December 07, 2006, 10:57:22 PM »

That's great news!

I think the SG's are the ones with a case against the government for false arrest or whatever it is PVDS is whining about and demanding money.  It was well known by the time they were arrested that the last ones seen with Natalee were lying.

They are the ones who should be able to collect, not Paulus for defending and colluding with the other suspects.

. Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.