May 06, 2024, 02:39:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #78  (Read 400067 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2008, 09:02:26 AM »

Trutv is talking about the case now.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »

mornign early monkeys, thanks for showing the crime scene pics. You can also see the BOOK, AND, it seems to be in full yellow color.....makes me wonder how water could have covered this, without messing up the colors of the book.....mio
oh, btw, here in florida this morning, it is just lovely!! NO snow here..Yesterday, I had to turn the air back on ...thanks sea>>>>

Good Mornin' mio..

Someday, when my kids are all grow up (and moved out) I hope to become a Snowbird.. but I will still hang around up here until after Christmas...for me..Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the Snow 

flamom..I love that picture...now that's Christmas !

mio say's,,,,,in the early 80's, I moved to Vermont, lived there for three winters, and this florida girl say's, ya';ll can keep that snow.  Although very pretty on christmas morning, not so pretty whan shoveling snow for hours, just to get a glimpse of your car. Here, all I do, is blow the oak leaves off the car, and I am on my way!!  And, I can do THIS in short pants, wahooooooooooo>>-->>
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2008, 09:04:35 AM »

Did anyone see JB on Today show this am? I have only read pg 9 & 10 so I am sorry if this has already been mentioned. He was insinuating about the evidence like "if it is evidence."
Matt asked him who is paying the defense team. He is really tight lipped on that. I still say it is someone who doesn't want their name associated with this case but probably knows Casey(Benevides?).
Also when Matt asked about her demeanor with the news of a bones being found he didn't even answer because of privilege info. He sounded and acted like he had just got up. He wasn't jumping on the news of the meter guy having reported it in Aug as much as I thought he would. I guess he will save that for a news conference later today.

I do think with enough evidence to have filed the charges wtihout a body this only helps now that ithey have a body. I know they haven't formally ID but......Baez jumped on the court system within  short time of the announcement. He knows his client is repsonsible for her daughters death...whether accidental or premeditated. His actions have spoken more than words on her guilt. JMO

Let's hope DNA results are confirmed today. By the pictures on the scene I can see why they are taking so long to investigate that area. It isn't like a yard that has grown too much it is an area that never gets cleared out so they are dealing with alot of vegetation. I think JB is very unprofessional as a defense lawyer.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2008, 09:04:44 AM »

In the pic below, of the book, look right above it in the circled area.  What is that???  Is it part of the book?  If you turn your head to the left, does it look like a picture of a little girl and a female on a couch? 

I can almost see what you're saying. Too strange, reminds me of when LP "found" remains at JBP and the guy was holding the bag of toys and we could see a tiny image of a girl that looked like Caylee. That was really strange, yet you could clearly see it.

I'm beginning to think it's all a big HOAX!! It just is becoming too unreal, like a television show!! Ughh! We haven't heard yet that it's Caylee. When I hear that, I'll believe there is no way it's a hoax. Right now at this moment, I just don't know!

Sorry I'm a  monkey!!

Me, too, QM.  I'm starting to wonder about a lot of things here.

Like, what if this WAS the bag LP expected to find in the river but someone moved it here and put that bag of toys in instead? Or what if the bag was placed there after the area was "cleared" by LE? What if several LE have known exactly where it was and what was in it, all this time, but didn't tell?

The one thing I'm not concerned about is who this meter reader guy is and how many times he called LE. If the DNA checks out, that's all that matters, IMO.

I think so too FB. First we have to know that this is definitely Caylee, then they can figure it all out. Too many strange things though, like LP saying don't be surprised if LE already has a body. Don't get me wrong, I know alot of what he says is WAY out there, but I know he does have some inside knowledge. I also don't think there is any kind of conspiracy by LE or the whole OCSO. As far as any individual LE, I don't know, I'll wait and see. I still have a lot of confidence in them, and that they are doing everything right. I just hope this meter reader thing doesn't keep snowballing, as it has already started!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2008, 09:05:30 AM »

Morning monkeys. I'm a gazillion pages behind somehow...  anything major happen after NG last night?

Did you all catch last night on NG.. right off the bat, the woman reporter (dark hair, I can't think of her name) told NG that the deputy actually waived off the woman deputy, and said he had it covered...  I was thinking to myself:    I want to know exactly who this dude is!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2008, 09:05:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers!

Good Morning, Honey!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2008, 09:11:37 AM »

Good Morning to all arriving monkeys!!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2008, 09:12:37 AM »

morning monkeys!
CBB decorated my monkey coffee Smile
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2008, 09:13:48 AM »

Good Morning, Honey!

Awwww, morning to you too, Sugar! 

guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: December 19, 2008, 09:14:21 AM »

IIRC at the very beginning of this case, LE implied that there were 3 officers tied to this case that were let go;  Jesse Grund, Tony Rusciano and ???????????  Anyone know who the third one is?

I've gathered this from various sources on the web:

In Casey's phone she had a listing of Officer Charlie. I'm not sure who this nickname belongs to.

The only other cop I've got info on is:
Lynch, ADAM- http://www.myspace.com/44157817 Police Academy 2006. Dated Casey Anthony- cheated on Jesse Grund with Adam. Police Academy in late 2006 and flunked out of field training.   Adam Lynch comes in after Jesse in boyfriend sequence.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: December 19, 2008, 09:14:30 AM »

morning monkeys!
CBB decorated my monkey coffee Smile

It's very cute!!  We have a lot of talented monkeys in the cage! (Hey..  they don't get extra nanners for this, do they??  Cuz if they do.... )

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #211 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:46 AM »

Ok trying not to be a prude here.  But, that 3rd picture is disturbing.  Skulls are not black. 

This being side there is not reason to quote these pictures.  The address for the original posting is:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4270.msg591607#msg591607

IMHO -- If you are discussing these pictures why not just past the link and those interested can go look, instead of having the pictures in your face.

Did You Know
Anytime you want to send someone to a previous post you can get the address of that post by pressing the circled button.  Copy the url in your address bar and past it in your post.

Where did these come from originally? What I mean is, were these released to media? And where is the alleged duct tape on the skull?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: December 19, 2008, 09:16:53 AM »

Just thinking if someone in the A's family knew the body was there, what's the possibility of them going after the fact, say many months later and putting evidence from the house near the bag (without touching or opening the bag). Probably could be either two reasons. 1. to make sure KC looked guilty, or 2. to make sure that it was obvious that some things were placed there recently therefore KC couldn't have done it because she's in prison. That could cast alot of doubt about the case and ultimately set her free. Almost sounds stupid reading it, but just a thought I had. The whole case is so strange already anyway, so nothing is too far fetched! As far as which A that might do that, could be any of the 3 not currently in prison. How many other people have access to the inside of their house-a key? Besides Zanny that is!

RIP Sweet Puppy
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #213 on: December 19, 2008, 09:20:14 AM »

Morning monkeys. I'm a gazillion pages behind somehow...  anything major happen after NG last night?

Did you all catch last night on NG.. right off the bat, the woman reporter (dark hair, I can't think of her name) told NG that the deputy actually waived off the woman deputy, and said he had it covered...  I was thinking to myself:    I want to know exactly who this dude is!!

oh, yeah. I have a feeling someone other than an Anthony is going to be doing time too.

Morning monkeys!

Anyone else feel like their head is spinning after yesterday's news?

I remember you, Caylee.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #214 on: December 19, 2008, 09:21:03 AM »

Trutv is talking about the case now.

thanks for info N2>> the show goes well with monkey's and coffee..

I am still wondering how come the guy was going through this wooded area, especially since it was fenced......
ANd the deputy who waved off the 2nd deputy did not go out in those palmettos.

When we were searching, I said  while we were standing in an area filled with palmetto patches....."someone could just throw a bag over the top of this bush, and it would simply dissapear behind and inside the palmetto bush  where noone would ever walk.  Those palmetto bushes have sharp thorns along the limbs, and snakes love to hide inside them. Wasps hide under the palmetto leaf... Just not a bush to mess with , unless you are truley covered with some thick cloths and boots...

I just can not get a view of this area where the bones were found, I want to see a big view looking into the area.....mio
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: December 19, 2008, 09:21:18 AM »

Good Morning to all arriving monkeys!!

Morning Monkeys!!! I love your picture!!!!!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: December 19, 2008, 09:21:39 AM »

This is bothering me, too. I mean, let's say there was a deputy covering something up for Casey....wouldn't he go back later and move the body to a location where it wouldn't be found....or did he assume that now that it's been checked, it was clear? This is too bizarre for me, and sadly, I am extremely concerned about the "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit" defense. I do not want Casey to get off on some strange technicality like unclear chain of custody or such.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2008, 09:21:45 AM »

oh, yeah. I have a feeling someone other than an Anthony is going to be doing time too.

Morning monkeys!

Anyone else feel like their head is spinning after yesterday's news?

Who are you thinking of goodnmad?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2008, 09:23:02 AM »

Good Morning, Honey!

Awwww, morning to you too, Sugar! 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2008, 09:25:06 AM »

Meter Reader's Identity Expected To Be Revealed
Friday, December 19, 2008 – updated: 9:16 am EST December 19, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18315429/detail.html

RIP Sweet Puppy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.