May 21, 2024, 07:37:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #168 8/09/10 - 8/16/10  (Read 196892 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2010, 12:53:24 PM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/0809_ExhibitC.pdf
Cindy is a backstabbing, 2 faced beotch.  She can't handle it when someone catches on to her transparent ways and she is caught playing games.  I swear she has the mentality of a 10 year old.  NeJame nailed it big time in that email and good for him.  Cindy has gotten what she deserves and I do feel that in the end she will pay in some way, shape, or form. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2010, 12:55:30 PM »

Here is PROOF that BOZO Is hard at work defending Kc

posted on his facebook account 50 minutes ago!!

Jose Baez:  I have been known to fire things up, but I swear this is NOT ME!!!!!!
From United States Attorney Carmen M. Ortiz – District of Massachusetts : BPDNEWS.COM
www.bpdnews.com
BOSTON, Mass. – A Dorchester man has been arrested and charged for his alleged role in an arson early this morning in Roslindale. U.S. Attorney Carmen M. Ortiz; Eugenio A. Marquez, Acting Special Agent in Charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives – Boston Field Office; Boston...

Yeah, he's googling himself to see if he can find a dufense for his client on the internet!      Monkey Devil!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2010, 12:58:11 PM »

I wonder if anyone else caught this............or if it is even Peter Benevides. but I tend to think it is.........

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

It was also very revealing ....Jim Lichenstein for one....I still want to know what his stake is in this??....I would BET the A's have signed an agreement with him for a movie or documentary.....$$$$$$$$$  - could this be the anticipate income referred to in the new mortgage papers??
I wonder the same thing Sunny and would bet you are right.  Why else would this guy be at all of the court hearings?  Very interesting.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2010, 01:01:27 PM »

This is America everyone is free to write a book, what does this matter? I'm sure there will be books galore coming from the defense side.
I agree and Mark's book will be in the fiction section and anyone from the defense or the Scamthony's will be found in the non-fiction section.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: August 10, 2010, 01:05:41 PM »

Here is another indictment for money laundering which I can't find the results of yet. I think they added this one to the indictment in November 09, but haven't found all that yet. If you notice this is another alias name. He evidently has used a number of variations of his name for businesses.

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/userfiles/70/020508benavides.pdf
Wow - what webs we weave.    I don't think this guy is going anywhere anytime soon.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2010, 01:06:50 PM »

http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/08/10/casey-anthony-circus-car-crashes-injures-two-clowns/
Casey Anthony Circus Car Crashes, Injures Two Clowns   
08/10/2010 donchais Leave a comment Go to comments

OMG.............that is hilarious. The funny thing is which they point out is there is NO LEGAL basis for the motion.............Just Cindy said............

Monkeys...........we have missed the boat....We should be ashamed we missed it .....

We did not realize that what Cindy says is now a legal precedent. ROFLMAO!

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2010, 01:09:48 PM »

This is America everyone is free to write a book, what does this matter? I'm sure there will be books galore coming from the defense side.
I agree and Mark's book will be in the fiction section and anyone from the defense or the Scamthony's will be found in the non-fiction section.

Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2010, 01:18:14 PM »

I have followed a lot of crimes and trials, can anyone name another case that comes close to this disaster? Scott Peterson's parents were pretty obnoxious but don't hold a candle to this bunch. And it never stops, it just keeps on going with this insanity.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2010, 01:31:19 PM »

I hit send too fast...........I also meant to add SMACKDOWN CINDY by NeJames........what a letter.

Holy Moly. I think he told her!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2010, 01:42:18 PM »

Holy Moly. I think he told her!

He sure did.  That guy is a class act.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2010, 01:49:18 PM »

It's real simple to me, Mark was not going to be the Anthony's stooge, so Brad took on the job of being a stooge for whatever reason, and I'm sure it involves money.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2010, 01:50:28 PM »

Who is this "William" Cindy keeps referring to?

Also she is nucking futz if she thinks anyone is going to believe she dumped Nejame. Her email was ridiculous. She claims that NeJame called her into his office to withdraw as her attorney. Here's the unbelievable part, if she wanted to get rid of him, why would she then go on this song and dance with him in order for him to see her side of it so that he ended up asking her to keep him on? And why would he ask her to stay with him if he was the one who'd wanted to leave the association? Wouldn't he have just agreed not to terminate his services? The entire sentence from that crazy woman made NO SENSE!!! 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2010, 01:51:52 PM »

Darn it! Cindy irritates me so much, I forgot the link!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »

Hi Sassy - Good to see you. 

I don't understand why Bia$$ wanted this phone call sealed.  I mean surely if it is about the accusation that he is in a relationship with KC then he hasn't been keeping up with the blogs very well because this was all speculated from the get go.  His wanting it sealed makes me believe it is true.  This speaks volumes about his character, not that we didn't have him pegged long ago, but yikes how low can one go?  I have a feeling Bia$$ is living in just as big as a fantasy world as KC.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2010, 02:03:35 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/125045
Jose Baez Whines Mommy Mommy Marky Is Being Mean!
Posted on August 10th, 2010
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 37 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2010, 02:09:09 PM »

I don't understand why Bia$$ wanted this phone call sealed.  I mean surely if it is about the accusation that he is in a relationship with KC then he hasn't been keeping up with the blogs very well because this was all speculated from the get go.  His wanting it sealed makes me believe it is true.  This speaks volumes about his character, not that we didn't have him pegged long ago, but yikes how low can one go?  I have a feeling Bia$$ is living in just as big as a fantasy world as KC.   

Hello Monkeys...although I do not post much because I agree with you ALL so much that I have nothing to add I just swing up here in the branches, but I wanted to sort of give an opinion regarding why BOZO didn't want these calls exposed....I think (imo) that he is hoping to get his hands of the telephone calls to Myra from the detectives inquiring about BHW (CA) and he doesn't want the state to know.....as Robin said that the detectives came to see Myra BUT they also talked to her on the phone...so my deduction is, is that they are going to try to get those calls....does this make any sense...What do my favorite monkeys think?

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #136 on: August 10, 2010, 02:22:36 PM »

Oh, and one other thing I would like to add.......I WISH that CA would take BHW's "grey pin-stipe" pants that she washed to the court for her to wear,,,knowing that she is wearing the clothes that she "killed" Caylee in and having to sit in court in them in my opinion would be a bit of justice......JMO...

I am mean, and I know it....LOL...

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey

No nanners please....LMAO....

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: August 10, 2010, 02:22:56 PM »

Protect the little babies........................I think you are correct and Bia$$ did not want to tip his hand so to speak.  Good thinking!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2010, 02:24:30 PM »

Oh, and one other thing I would like to add.......I WISH that CA would take BHW's "grey pin-stipe" pants that she washed to the court for her to wear,,,knowing that she is wearing the clothes that she "killed" Caylee in and having to sit in court in them in my opinion would be a bit of justice......JMO...

I am mean, and I know it....LOL...

Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!  Monkey Devil!

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey

No nanners please....LMAO....

Monkey Devil! I would love to see the look on KC's face if that were to happen, that would be the most telling reaction of all.

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: August 10, 2010, 02:38:45 PM »

Hello Monkeys...although I do not post much because I agree with you ALL so much that I have nothing to add I just swing up here in the branches, but I wanted to sort of give an opinion regarding why BOZO didn't want these calls exposed....I think (imo) that he is hoping to get his hands of the telephone calls to Myra from the detectives inquiring about BHW (CA) and he doesn't want the state to know.....as Robin said that the detectives came to see Myra BUT they also talked to her on the phone...so my deduction is, is that they are going to try to get those calls....does this make any sense...What do my favorite monkeys think?

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey

One of the stations printed transcripts of those phone calls..It was confusing because I thought somehow they got a copy of the Lunsford/Baez call.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.