May 04, 2024, 03:43:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 449514 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #140 on: December 08, 2009, 07:39:35 PM »

I like the smell of cigarettes, I like the taste of cigarettes, I like the taste of food too much and if that is the case the heck with it, I can't quit. I will weigh 900 pounds and they will have to put the forklift up to my balcony to get me out of the house. Then I will have to ride in a flatbed truck to the hospital in nothing but a sheet. Y'all are scaring me now. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #141 on: December 08, 2009, 07:40:21 PM »

Tevye - you are fine, you didn't do anything wrong.  I just don't know why anyone would think that Dugga is Jim Bob Duggar.  Like I said, people have asked me if I am Marc Klaas which I think is even more humorous. 

CC was used as an example of someone who pushes the what's appropriate envelope and does it often 
So I'm good with the zoo geeper? Whew! Thank Monkeys!!! 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #142 on: December 08, 2009, 07:44:46 PM »

I like the smell of cigarettes, I like the taste of cigarettes, I like the taste of food too much and if that is the case the heck with it, I can't quit. I will weigh 900 pounds and they will have to put the forklift up to my balcony to get me out of the house. Then I will have to ride in a flatbed truck to the hospital in nothing but a sheet. Y'all are scaring me now. 
I actually worked in a nursing home where when this big huge fat lady died, they had to take the window out to get her body out of the home!!! Her name was Stella. Imagine how I felt when my first granddaughter was named "Stella". That explains why I call her "Livvie" (her mom made her middle name "Olivia" because that's what I called the baby the whole time she (mom) was pregnant.

So, JSM, just don't change your name to "Stella" and you'll be good. And my Stella is really "Livvie", so she's good too!!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: December 08, 2009, 07:52:25 PM »

Tevye - you are fine, you didn't do anything wrong.  I just don't know why anyone would think that Dugga is Jim Bob Duggar.  Like I said, people have asked me if I am Marc Klaas which I think is even more humorous. 

CC was used as an example of someone who pushes the what's appropriate envelope and does it often 
Klaas, please forgive me for asking this question. But I have a question. Or for any other mods. If Jim Bob is not Dugga, then why could we not talk about a family that puts itself out in the media and limelight? I am just asking because I see no difference in talking about them (now that they are not a monkey) than talking about Tiger Woods, Octomom, or Cindy and George. (C&G were off limits in my book until they started their antics, then all bets were off). 

I was just wondering why this became an issue. I am sorry, but I came in late and wasn't quite sure what was going on. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #144 on: December 08, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »

I actually worked in a nursing home where when this big huge fat lady died, they had to take the window out to get her body out of the home!!! Her name was Stella. Imagine how I felt when my first granddaughter was named "Stella". That explains why I call her "Livvie" (her mom made her middle name "Olivia" because that's what I called the baby the whole time she (mom) was pregnant.

So, JSM, just don't change your name to "Stella" and you'll be good. And my Stella is really "Livvie", so she's good too!!
  And I was thinking of calling my one daughter Stella, I really like that name. Taking a window out to get her body out 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: December 08, 2009, 07:53:59 PM »

I have a gd named Olivia I call Liv, Livvie, and Liver.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: December 08, 2009, 07:55:35 PM »

Great, my name will be Stella once I quit smoking. Four story balcony, they will have to cut the carports down to get the forklift up to take my fat azz that has the springs from the sofa growing into my behind. I have read stories and don't want that to happen. I think I will keep smoking and regift the laptop back to my parents. 

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #147 on: December 08, 2009, 07:58:18 PM »

JSM...just one more comment and I am going to watch the Biggest Loser Finale, but I have been off ciggies for almost 4 months and have not gained a pound.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: December 08, 2009, 08:08:11 PM »

JSM...just one more comment and I am going to watch the Biggest Loser Finale, but I have been off ciggies for almost 4 months and have not gained a pound.
That's great, and it can be done, the whole thing is not to substitute food for a ciggie. Have fun watching the Biggest Loser Finale 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: December 08, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

Sad thing is I started smoking so I could lose weight. It worked, I went from 185 to 120 in a matter of months. I don't like exercise. It is boring, I can't run because of my knees. When I tried to quit before I would run with Josef three miles a day. Can't do that anymore or I will have to have knee replacements. I did pretty well, but it got cold and I quit running. Plus there was nothing better than running three miles, getting home and smoking a ciggy.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2009, 08:12:36 PM »

Sad thing is I started smoking so I could lose weight. It worked, I went from 185 to 120 in a matter of months. I don't like exercise. It is boring, I can't run because of my knees. When I tried to quit before I would run with Josef three miles a day. Can't do that anymore or I will have to have knee replacements. I did pretty well, but it got cold and I quit running. Plus there was nothing better than running three miles, getting home and smoking a ciggy.  Monkey Devil!
I don't even remember why I started smoking, but I do know I didn't start until I was in my late 20's  Which is strange I suppose.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2009, 08:20:09 PM »

I don't even remember why I started smoking, but I do know I didn't start until I was in my late 20's  Which is strange I suppose.

that made me think about the first beer I had I was 41 and of all things working at a golf course...(I think Tiger was still a baby Tiger then )

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2009, 08:20:23 PM »

I was 36 and started when I started the process of divorce, then it ramped up again after Eli was born and passed (which was 6 months ago today ), but I say after news yrs day we ALL try!!!!!!! After reading all the positive comments I'm willing.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: December 08, 2009, 08:22:11 PM »

I have seen people at the walking track stop for a smoke

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: December 08, 2009, 08:25:25 PM »

JSM

I wanted to mention to you I have my wireless for my laptop thru Verizon, so I gave up my land line and use a cell number for my wireless which for my cell phone and a wireless card for my lappy it cost 129.00 per month. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »

I was in college and had the freshman 40 which turned to 60 pound gain. My friends told me if I smoked I would lose weight. I didn't smoke that much until I went to work in an office of all smoking women. Then I really started. Lost loads of weight. My skating coach told me before she went to the Olympics her coach put her on a diet of tea, toast and cigarettes, just so her brother could throw her higher in the air. I know LOADS of OLD skaters that smoke. Most of the Russians I have encountered that were skaters/now coaches smoke like chimneys. We are all outside on the porch of the rink, smoking at skate camp. That is where I made lots of friends because we had one thing in common. Not smoking but nicotine. Fabulous! 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: December 08, 2009, 08:27:09 PM »

that made me think about the first beer I had I was 41 and of all things working at a golf course...(I think Tiger was still a baby Tiger then )
I was a lot younger with my drinking, the drinking age was 18 and you could easily slip into a bar younger then 18. Plus one of my friends parents owned a bar, and she would help herself and us with free drinks 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: December 08, 2009, 08:30:38 PM »

I was 36 and started when I started the process of divorce, then it ramped up again after Eli was born and passed (which was 6 months ago today ), but I say after news yrs day we ALL try!!!!!!! After reading all the positive comments I'm willing.
And I have three packs of Commit lozengers ready to go, I bought them, and then didn't stop smoking. I just wish I didn't enjoy it so much.  Am thinking of you and your daughter and family  an angelic monkey I know that Christmas will be hard, but I sure hope you can have an enjoyable Christmas.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: December 08, 2009, 08:31:13 PM »

IM Bless you and your family...I can not believe it has been 6mo..I can remember we all were waiting every day for updates on Eli.

I am up for trying...we will encourage JSM so she want be scared of gaining weight, we can always change our name to the "Fat Cats" instead of SM.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #159 on: December 08, 2009, 08:32:25 PM »

The Tiger Woods Family Christmas Portrait

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.