May 21, 2024, 04:40:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 131056 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: September 07, 2006, 05:43:10 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
JVDS Statements AND Statistics

The trotting out of the goon and his challenged legal help for yet another round of "I didn't do it" shows the pressure sloots are facing.  This softball interview by flatulent TV "personality" Cuomo is an attempt to give sloot cabal another chance to frame the conversation to their advantage.  However, the one-sided nature of the questioning only leaves further questions unanswered.  This is just one of the main problems for a young serial rapist who has not produced -- even at this late date -- a credible alibi for the events of May 29-30, 2005.

Among the items most damning now are his own statements provided to ALE.

Monkeys have been previously and energetically diligent in noting crime statistics re: missing persons and how the last person/people witnessed w/ a crime victim have been proven through statistical probability and likelihood (based on crime records and stats) to be directly involved with the victim's unfortunate (and criminal) experience and the reasons for same.

But these statements, jvds's OWN STATEMENTS, do more.  In fact, crime statistics re: "missing persons" will corroborate to hi confidence level intervals that "last see and witnessed" w/ victim are directly involved.

ADD TO THAT: "last seen and witnessed with victim and has admitted to sexual activity (as described by jvds) with same victim" and the statistical probability that he is directly invloved in Natalee's disappearance and other crimes against her skyrockets.  

Statistically speaking -- it is almost impossible for jvds NOT TO BE DIRECTLY INVOLVED given the descriptions of sexual activity he has provided in his statements.

IMO, this GMA softball was a response (though feeble) to mass audience re: the release of these statements.  IMO also, it demonstrates that sloot cabal is concerned...

...not to mention that JVDS takes to being in the spotlight like a cat to cream.  

He does not present himself as a person who is in a negative media spotlight.  He is not holed up anywhere.  He has continued to live his life and appears to relish all of the attention--hands behind his head, girl on lap--can someone show me where he is thinking about NH--ever???

Does she haunt his dreams--I can't even see that, he appears to be very well rested, especially for someone who feels he is in prison and just "hates" having his picture taken.

Sorry to quote myself.   Embarassed

Compare that to Beth who appears to have the very soul ripped right out of her body.  That is someone who is looking to make a profit?  GMAB, if that is the case, her deficit is showing--there is no comparison of having your child gone to any amount of money in this world--especially to a devoted Mom like Beth.

Take your evil minds and go back to hell where you belong!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: September 07, 2006, 05:45:26 PM »

I also have to add that if we are going to get upset that people get paid for bringing these stories to our attention then we have to be upset with Nancy Grace, Greta, et. al... and they were all crucifying Larry Garrison about the Karr thing... when (a) they had the facts wrong... there wasn't a movie being made... and (b)... do you think they work for free?  

Now, the fact that they get paid doesn't - in my mind take away from the fact that they do good....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: September 07, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I'm not really sure what Garrison thinks.  All I can say is that someone who I believe has had some contact with Garrison, and is not pro-Joran, told me Garrison thinks Joran is innocent.  Whether that is true or not I don't know.  I do know that Garrison strikes me as a shady and rather weird person.

I'm am offended by this rumor mongering about Larry Garrison.  I email with him and have talked on the phone with him, and am also good friends with his sister Stephanie.  It simply isn't true.   Larry didn't say that.  He is very pro-Natalee.  I can respect your personal opinion of him, it's yours, but please do not malign this man b/c of what someone who may have had contact with him has told you.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: September 07, 2006, 05:47:56 PM »

Oh and one point about the GMA interview....

I know firsthand... (can anyone say CourtTV) that Tacky Joe will NOT appear against anyone that can rebutt his assertions of jvds's innocence... so it stands to reason to me at least that he makes sure when his client goes on that he is going to be treatly pro-jvds... and that they don't ask any tough questions....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: September 07, 2006, 05:48:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I also have to add that if we are going to get upset that people get paid for bringing these stories to our attention then we have to be upset with Nancy Grace, Greta, et. al... and they were all crucifying Larry Garrison about the Karr thing... when (a) they had the facts wrong... there wasn't a movie being made... and (b)... do you think they work for free?  

Now, the fact that they get paid doesn't - in my mind take away from the fact that they do good....

Greta getting the facts wrong...say it isn't so.   Rolling Eyes

I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 07, 2006, 05:49:23 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I'm not really sure what Garrison thinks.  All I can say is that someone who I believe has had some contact with Garrison, and is not pro-Joran, told me Garrison thinks Joran is innocent.  Whether that is true or not I don't know.  I do know that Garrison strikes me as a shady and rather weird person.

I'm am offended by this rumor mongering about Larry Garrison.  I email with him and have talked on the phone with him, and am also good friends with his sister Stephanie.  It simply isn't true.   Larry didn't say that.  He is very pro-Natalee.  I can respect your personal opinion of him, it's yours, but please do not malign this man b/c of what someone who may have had contact with him has told you.

From what I have seen so far... the person has only told Shiz they have contact with Larry.... purely and simply.... they just are trying to maglin him ... and hmmmm... why is that?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: September 07, 2006, 05:49:39 PM »

Hi dkpen!  And I appreciate your opinion ~ and your wish for God's blessing to be upon us all ~ too!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 07, 2006, 05:50:32 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Greta getting the facts wrong...say it isn't so.   Rolling Eyes

Right???

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: September 07, 2006, 05:50:59 PM »

Hi SF, your thread is amazing, I am blown away.  It really helps keep things in order when all the spin begins.  All the spin makes the tornado from the Wizard of Oz look like a spring day.

I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 07, 2006, 05:52:32 PM »

Bearly ... thank you for that vote of confidence... BTW!

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: September 07, 2006, 05:55:30 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Well Katz all I know about him is what I have learned thru this case and when he was on Dana's show.

But when he jumped on the Karr bandwagon, it struck an off note with me, and I get the impression he is trying to latch on to high profile cases just to make a name for himself.....He just comes off as being disengenuous.....(sp?)  

JMHO

I also think that it was reported in the media that he was making a movie about Karr... when he himself said he wasn't... personally, do I think that he has a business?  yes I do... but I also think he tries to do the right thing or Dave wouldn't have been writing with him...

For me, it's just the mere fact that he would be a representative for this family at all.

I just don't see Karr and his family (other than Karr's children) as being the victims in this .

I don't begrudge anyone from making a living, and he is free to represent anyone he wants to.

But it did hit a sour note for me when he started to be this Families spokesperson.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: September 07, 2006, 05:56:16 PM »

Oh and one point about the GMA interview....

I know firsthand... (can anyone say CourtTV) that Tacky Joe will NOT appear against anyone that can rebutt his assertions of jvds's innocence... so it stands to reason to me at least that he makes sure when his client goes on that he is going to be treatly pro-jvds... and that they don't ask any tough questions....

If I were Joran's lawyer (and I thank God, I'm not), I would want to know the questions people are asking about my client so I could rebuff them in court if it ever came up.  It appears to me that he thinks his client in not going to end up in court--ever.  Doesn't the T&A team want to know the questions that are going to be asked of them and if not...why not?  Why?  Because they are too cocky to believe that they will ever be pressed for an honest answer---ever.

I believe in miracles!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #892 on: September 07, 2006, 06:01:39 PM »

Thanks for posting the article about Larry Garrison a few pages back.  I read it and understand better what it is that he does now.  I think he's okay.  I'm sure having three daughters, he can easily identify with Dave.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: September 07, 2006, 06:03:44 PM »

Bearly ... thank you for that vote of confidence... BTW!

Mrs. Red, you and the insomniac have dedicated your lives to not only NH but others who cry in the darkness and have no one to wipe their tears.  I can only hope to be one-tenth of the person you are.

I don't know where your or Red's motivation comes from but I know is it beyond anything that we here can imagine.

I know your heart is good and you are doing all you can to put the truth out there.  I know I am hearing the voices of both a true shero and hero.  You only have yourself to thank, I only stated the obvious.

I believe in miracles!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 07, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »

Hi there KatzHome sweetie. As always you are full of love and charm. A gift from God you are.

God bless you and yours~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: September 07, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 07, 2006, 06:08:00 PM »

Big O/T

Hey ya'll!

I haven't been on for a couplea reasons....

I didn't and still don't have the words to say to None about how devestated I was to hear of her hubbys passin'.  My heart was broken.

2nd - I'm only gonna be temporarily retired now.  Retirement ends in October.

So, so much for my problems.  Let's rally the troops and make $hit happen!

Existence is futile.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 07, 2006, 06:08:07 PM »

Well Katz all I know about him is what I have learned thru this case and when he was on Dana's show.

But when he jumped on the Karr bandwagon, it struck an off note with me, and I get the impression he is trying to latch on to high profile cases just to make a name for himself.....He just comes off as being disengenuous.....(sp?)  

JMHO

I also think that it was reported in the media that he was making a movie about Karr... when he himself said he wasn't... personally, do I think that he has a business?  yes I do... but I also think he tries to do the right thing or Dave wouldn't have been writing with him...

For me, it's just the mere fact that he would be a representative for this family at all.

I just don't see Karr and his family (other than Karr's children) as being the victims in this .

I don't begrudge anyone from making a living, and he is free to represent anyone he wants to.

But it did hit a sour note for me when he started to be this Families spokesperson.

Does it help at all if you knew that the family hasn't had contact with Karr in years and were being descended upon like vultures?  I think it was just a cry for help.... his family didn't claim to be victims... they just didn't know how to handle what was happening and they also knew that JMK was "whacked"....

but, having said that... you know my sistah ..  I will always agree to disagree!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #898 on: September 07, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »

Good day Monkeys  Smile

I just read JORAN 06/14/2005 STATEMENT  Evil or Very Mad

Arliene  was correct in that I sure the heck do NOT understand their system of doing things.

Nothing like having a witness take a break in giving a statement so he can call other witnesses. Shocked  Shocked  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: September 07, 2006, 06:11:11 PM »

Embarassed awwww  dkpen...  thank you...  but truly ~ it is you who are the blessing!

And hi gunslinger!  It's really good seeing you here!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.