May 06, 2024, 04:04:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #811 3/24/09 - 3/27/09  (Read 189148 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: March 25, 2009, 09:57:39 PM »

I think the Breaking News Klaas posted says Edson Kelly was fishing at Pirate Marina and now they are looking for him and something about Aztec Apartments?

Otherwise, I will go with Art and Blue because it does say something about a pirate.

Maybe he just "vanished" as Arlene told us people do sometimes.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: March 25, 2009, 09:58:23 PM »

Can anyone please translate? I am getting that someones llama ,named Kelly, became a pirate and was deported.

I just KNOW that is not right. I tried, I REALLY tried to understand it   

Well that's how I read it also and I honestly believed it was right.   

I'm pretty sure the boat wouldn't start...

OH NO,..is the poor llama stranded?????   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: March 25, 2009, 09:59:44 PM »

I think the Breaking News Klaas posted says Edson Kelly was fishing at Pirate Marina and now they are looking for him and something about Aztec Apartments?

Otherwise, I will go with Art and Blue because it does say something about a pirate.

Maybe he just "vanished" as Arlene told us people do sometimes.

Anna, yes, there seems to be an epidemic of "disappearing" people on Aruba. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 25, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »

Can anyone please translate? I am getting that someones llama ,named Kelly, became a pirate and was deported.

They call out Search and Rescue for a stalled boat but for an American citizen, they say go to Carlos and Charlies?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: March 25, 2009, 10:01:53 PM »

Art, I have a slide of a llama in a reed boat in Bolivia but have no idea how to post a slide, don't think it can be done.  But they do put the llamas in boats at least in Bolivia.

Hope one didn't get stranded.  Can llamas swim?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: March 25, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »

They call out Search and Rescue for a stalled boat but for an American citizen, they say go to Carlos and Charlies?

Yep. Strange priorities. WHat is it with those people? They just don't reason or process information like normal human beings. 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: March 25, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »

Art, I have a slide of a llama in a reed boat in Bolivia but have no idea how to post a slide, don't think it can be done.  But they do put the llamas in boats at least in Bolivia.

OH, I'll bet that is a very neat slide!
I have no idea if Llamas can swim. I know they can't skate very well.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: March 25, 2009, 10:04:38 PM »

Maybe Fred can't swim either is why he is so tentative in his approach to the pond.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: March 25, 2009, 10:08:09 PM »

Maybe Fred can't swim either is why he is so tentative in his approach to the pond.

Maybe he can't swim. I am wondering just how this man plans on searching this pond. Perhaps he is looking for some specific items, perhaps hidden in something? I guess this is one of those wait and see things.

Personally, I think its a sham.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: March 25, 2009, 10:09:13 PM »

Monty Python, The Spanish Lecture on Llamas: The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Llamas are larger than frogs.

Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, you must shout: "Look out, there are llamas!"

http://flickr.com/photos/albie_jvr/209978507/

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: March 25, 2009, 10:09:21 PM »

I have a feeling several of us are about to disappear ourselves but we will return when possible.  Will stay connected in between storms.  It's spring! 

Quote:

Severe thunderstorms will rock the South Wednesday night and again Thursday afternoon into Thursday night. The storm clouds will be born out of clashing air masses and high-powered jet stream winds. This a very dangerous weather situation with the potential for very destructive tornadoes.

The weather across the South will remain quite volatile through Friday. Stay alert for rapidly changing conditions.

Story by AccuWeather.com Expert Senior Meteorologist John Kocet.

Come across.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: March 25, 2009, 10:10:39 PM »

Maybe "lighttanks" could teach him to dog paddle.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #352 on: March 25, 2009, 10:12:05 PM »

Monty Python, The Spanish Lecture on Llamas: The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming.

Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming, you must shout: "Look out, there are llamas!"

Not sure it's a llama, but as close as I could get!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 25, 2009, 10:12:30 PM »

I have a feeling several of us are about to disappear ourselves but we will return when possible.  Will stay connected in between storms.  It's spring! 

Quote:

Severe thunderstorms will rock the South Wednesday night and again Thursday afternoon into Thursday night. The storm clouds will be born out of clashing air masses and high-powered jet stream winds. This a very dangerous weather situation with the potential for very destructive tornadoes.

The weather across the South will remain quite volatile through Friday. Stay alert for rapidly changing conditions.

Come across.

Stay safe Anna!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: March 25, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »

Maybe "lighttanks" could teach him to dog paddle.

Where is the dog?  Has anyone seen pictures of the dog searching??  I have just scene golba with his chest wet.  Bizarre....

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: March 25, 2009, 10:14:36 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: March 25, 2009, 10:15:35 PM »

Lifesong,

Something about that description doesn't seem quite right. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: March 25, 2009, 10:16:53 PM »

Quote:

Come across.

Oh my Goodness, Anna, Stay Safe.

come across.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: March 25, 2009, 10:18:17 PM »

LIfesong

That is one of the funniest cartoons I have seen in a long time 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: March 25, 2009, 10:23:31 PM »

Posted by Glenda at RU (this may be what Anna was referring to):

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.