May 13, 2024, 07:27:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #709 12/30 - 1/3/08  (Read 252264 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: January 01, 2008, 02:34:34 PM »

Gabby ... thank you for sharing the heartfelt words of your poem.  My tears are flowing ...

Hugs

Janet

A RIBBIT NEW YEAR TO YOU MS. JANET!

ribbit and croak to you too Kermit.

Is Miss Piggy making her favorite froggie a shoe-fly pie to celebrate this special New Year's Day?

Janet

She said she would lick my ears and make me shoe-fly pie!

EEEK!!  Doesn't that tickle?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: January 01, 2008, 02:46:48 PM »

TWO TOURISTS IN ARUBA YAY!

ROBOTS,

KEEP WEARING THAT T-SHIRT AND LET'S CUT THIS DOWN TO ZERO TOURISTS

Those are tourists! Shocked  I thought those were local drug dealers hunting prey.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #482 on: January 01, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »

Hi guys! Ohhhhh, I ducked out after hearing the audio....... 

I still have some shortness of breath from the pneumonia, and my voice is lower than normal. And that Southern slow is something I don't notice at all until directly compared to others. Oh, I hate to hear myself.

Klaas was a real surprise to me! Can't put my finger on it, but different than what I expected. Mrs. Red was too! Since she didn't tell us who she was until the end, I had guessed and found myself smiling before she let us know. Everyone was so intelligent and it was wonderful to get to place a voice with the monkey faces! Wouldn't it be fun to set up a conference call to chat with everyone?

Hope all are having a great New Year's Day. Anything from the Persistence? My thoughts are always straying there.........
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: January 01, 2008, 02:55:58 PM »

Happy New Year Everyone!

Copied my post from the S/S Thread.

Today at 02:36:53 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting! Some light reading for New Year’s Day and seeing Simian told me to look it up, I did. May be our ‘bird on the wire’! I don't think these links will work  and the last one has a must read article by Ms JA, the friend of mine and Frank's.

The 10-year agreements governing these facilities limit their use to counter-drug missions, mainly those of aircraft seeking to detect and monitor illegal drug-smuggling in the huge “transit zone” between the Andes and the United States’ southern border.
The agreements governing all three sites will be up for renewal within the next four years

news.nacla.org/2007/09/18/monitoring-the-us-military-presence-in-latin-america/

Forward Operating Location (FOL). Funding was provided to maintain and operate the FOL in Aruba. This FOL
consists of 1 facility which is a building. FOL Aruba provides an overflow capability to facilitate counterdrug detection and monitoring operations within the USSOUTHCOM AOR. FOL Aruba provides communication and contracting support to aircrews. (PC9500) Total FY05 Funding: $1.534M. Cost breakout is as follows:
·   Bandwidth expense ($500K) ·   
             Civil engineering/contracting support to building/ramp projects ($552K)
·   Direct support to include Air Expeditionary Forces Communication person per diem and travel, lodging, environmental baseline study, and miscellaneous contracts ($430K)
·   Air Combat Command Program Management System expense ($50K)
·   Base operating support contract support ($2K)

http://www.ciponline.org/colombia/blog/archives/000347.htm

Interesting article from someone we have discussed. Very interesting!

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/48722.pdf
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: January 01, 2008, 03:05:32 PM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/12/31/

Arrest in the assault on the 17 yo female tourist.

Bon trabao di Strandpolitie

CAPTURA DI “ATRACADOR BRUTAL DI TURISTA”

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Oficialnan di Strandpolitie a haci nan trabao bon!  Desde Diahuebs anochi nan a traha non-stop riba e caso serio di atraco cometi contra un inocente turista di apenas 17 aña di edad.

E atracador brutal a hisa y zwaai e turista femenino y dal su cabez contra pida muraya di e Highrise Timeshare Resort.

Strandpolitie a sigui traha riba pista, y Diadomingo mainta algo despues di 11’or, nan a logra pone man riba e Anti-social Number Uno di Aruba su Turismo.
   E atracador a worde gara den Rembrandstraat na San Nicolas.

E homber brutal aki tabata bao influencia di droga ora cu el a worde aresta.  El a worde identifica como Michael Gerard Hector di 35 aña di edad.  E tabata sinta ta come, y no a resisti at all contra su detencion.  E no por a haci nada tampoco contra 4 oficial di Polis riba dje.

Michael Gerard Hector tabatin como ultimo adres di biba, na Savaneta.
   Awor e ta den man di autoridad, y sigur su Aña Nobo lo pasa cune encarcela den Cel.

DIARIO ta haci un suplica fuerte di awor caba, pa Husticia baha pisa riba e persona aki.  Pasobra loke el a haci cu turismo riba Diahuebs anochi, ta devastador pa Aruba!  Ohala Ministro di Turismo tambe por haci un suplica asina publicamente den direccion di Ministerio Publico.

Ademas, DIARIO kier refresca memoria di pueblo riba loke Huez mr. De Wit a yega di bisa den Corte dirigi na un atracador, esta cu: “Bo merece haya un scop duro den bo atras”.

Online Pap translation:

good trabao of strandpolitie

captura of “atracador brutal of turista”

oranjestad (aan): oficialnan of strandpolitie owing to haci they trabao good! by diahuebs night they owing to work non-stop on the caso earnest of atraco cometi contra one inocente tourist of barely 17 year of edad.

the atracador brutal owing to hoist y zwaai the tourist female y strike his cabez contra piece wall of the highrise timeshare resort.

strandpolitie owing to follow work on pista, y diadomingo morning algo after of 11’or, they owing to succeed place hand on the anti-social number uno of aruba his turism.
the atracador owing to worde grab in rembrandstraat at san nicolas.

he brutal here was bao influencia of drugs hour cu past owing to worde aresta. past owing to worde identifica because; michael gerard hector of 35 year of edad. the was sit is come, y not owing to resisti at all contra his detencion. the not can owing to haci nothing niether contra 4 oficial of police on dje.

michael gerard hector had because; ultimo adres of live, at savaneta.
now the is in hand of autoridad, y assure his year new will happen cune encarcela in cel.

daily paper is haci one suplica strong of now end, for husticia descend pisa on the person here. because thing past owing to haci cu turism on diahuebs night, is devastador for aruba! ohala ministro of turism also can haci one suplica so publicamente in direccion of ministerio publico.

besides, daily paper wanted refresca memory of people on thing huez mr. de wit owing to arrive of tell in corte dirigi at one atracador, esta cu: “bo merece achieve one scop duro in do you atras”.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: January 01, 2008, 03:06:50 PM »

FYI - Heli thinks that Larry Garrison and RED are the same person, LOLOL  Laughing Laughing

More investigative skills on par with that of the ALE.

But if that was the case, that would mean that RED/Larry spoke with JVDS and had many private conversations with him. That would mean that Joran provided many inside details to Red without even knowing it. Hmm.

I wonder if JVDS and the Sloot family knows they have talked to RED.  Shocked
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #486 on: January 01, 2008, 03:08:08 PM »

Idea Gerard.......... mmmmmmmmmmm.........now that is interesting 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: January 01, 2008, 03:14:31 PM »

I wonder if he intended to kill that girl and leave her at the goldmine.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: January 01, 2008, 03:32:07 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/3323/6/#jc_allComments
Studiante Arubiano haya morto na Hulanda
Nos a ricibi e informacion cu na Diemen Hulanda lo mester a encontra un studiante Arubiano morto den su kamber. Lo mester trata aki di e caballero di inicial E.B biba den e flat di studiante na Rode Kruis Laan. Investigacion lo bay saca afor kiko lo por a pasa den e caso aki.Condolencia na e familiares

tranny>>>we owing to ricibi the informacion cu at diemen the netherlands will have to owing to encontra one student aruban dead in his bedroom. will have to deal here of the caballero of inicial the.b live in the flat of student at rode kruis laan. investigacion will bay saca afor what will can owing to happen in the caso here.

Condolencia na e familiares

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: January 01, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »

oops......24ora photo

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: January 01, 2008, 03:41:02 PM »

oops.....lol.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: January 01, 2008, 04:53:49 PM »

the people that think joran and k2 are innocent  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

my goodness

after all this time, the stories of what each of them have described that night still DO NOT MATCH UP. this of course after they told multiple stories and multiple lies to POLICE

yea yea yea.. they only lied because they were scared........

scared of what ????????????  these outstanding DRUNKARDS, GAMBLERS, MONEY STEALING FROM PARENTS and DOG KILLERS were scared because they didnt want people to think they were not "nice" guys.......
they didnt want their repuation tarnished ??????????

HHAHHHHHHHHHHH

yea, sure   that aint for sale over here or anywhere else

wanna try something else Cool to spin

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: January 01, 2008, 04:55:26 PM »

the people that think joran and k2 are innocent  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

my goodness

after all this time, the stories of what each of them have described that night still DO NOT MATCH UP. this of course after they told multiple stories and multiple lies to POLICE

scared of what ????????????  these outstanding DRUNKARDS, GAMBLERS, MONEY STEALING FROM PARENTS and DOG KILLERS were scared because they didnt want people to think they were not "nice" guys.......

HHAHHHHHHHHHHH

Howdy Mr Robots and Happy New year to you.  Them cigars are getting stale  Sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: January 01, 2008, 05:04:09 PM »

my goodness

HHAHHHHHHHHHHH

hi Angie, nice to see you
been wondering where you been, i see you now and then by i always am gone when you post

i have a new plan for the cigars....
dont worry - we just got to attack from a different angle
its a good one too  Cool  hit them in the wallet  Cool

www.ArubaSucks.info

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: January 01, 2008, 05:09:52 PM »

my goodness

HHAHHHHHHHHHHH

hi Angie, nice to see you
been wondering where you been, i see you now and then by i always am gone when you post

i have a new plan for the cigars....
dont worry - we just got to attack from a different angle
its a good one too  Cool  hit them in the wallet  Cool

www.ArubaSucks.info

kewl site Robots  Cool OK.. you let me know about them cigars.. we had to get alot of new ones. LOL  The humidifier broke Chrismtas eve.. and store was closed Christmas day.. all the boxes of cigars that the lids were open..  GARBAGE.. dryed up. Owner wasnt a happy camper.. but not any of our faults.
 Hope all is well with yah. Smile
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: January 01, 2008, 05:22:34 PM »

Pauw Witteman show had Peter deVries as guest on 12/7/07 when JVDS was to be released.  During the show Paulus called in. 

Here's the youtube of the segment.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=i5RAr8nUbu8

YOUTUBE -fragment. Holloway - case only the first two minutes.
But of course translation is here:

Pauw: Why was Joran arrested for this second time?
PVDS : I have no idea , because in fact they don't have any evidence. I think the arrest was even illegal , just because they did not have ANYTHING.

Pauw: Do you think this was the last time we see Joran arrested , I mean , is he off the hook now?
PVDS : Yes , I can't imagine he will ever be arrested again in this case , because there is nothing to find against him.That does not mean the case                should remain closed or unsolved. They owe it not only to the girl , but also to my falseley accused son , that it should stay open.

Pauw : Mr DeVries , is Joran no longer a suspect to you too?
Peter DeVries: Of course he is still my prime suspect , and not just mine alone. That there is not enough proof for a conviction at this moment , does not mean at all it will stay that way. The moment Natalees body is found , or someone opens his mouth about the case , or even some additional technical evidence shows up , he will be fully in the spotlights again ,I assure you.

Pauw : So you still think he was involved one way or another?
DeVries : Involved? He was THERE.

Translation , yours truly , DD.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: January 01, 2008, 05:32:03 PM »

His falsely accused son of a ditch. I guess the Sloot mantra will stay the same.
.. Robots, your site is kool.   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: January 01, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »

Pauw Witteman show had Peter deVries as guest on 12/7/07 when JVDS was to be released.  During the show Paulus called in. 

PVDS : I have no idea , because in fact they don't have any evidence. I think the arrest was even illegal , just because they did not have ANYTHING.

Pauw: Do you think this was the last time we see Joran arrested , I mean , is he off the hook now?
PVDS : Yes , I can't imagine he will ever be arrested again in this case , because there is nothing to find against him.  That does not mean the case                should remain closed or unsolved. They owe it not only to the girl , but also to my falseley accused son , that it should stay open.

Peter DeVries: Of course he is still my prime suspect , and not just mine alone. That there is not enough proof for a conviction at this moment , does not mean at all it will stay that way. The moment Natalees body is found , or someone opens his mouth about the case , or even some additional technical evidence shows up , he will be fully in the spotlights again ,I assure you.

Paulus van der Sloot and the "powers that be" in the coverup will do their utmosts to make sure that documents/statements pertaining to the Natalee Holloway investigation are never released to the family/FBI ... even if it means not closing the case ... leaving it opened to become a cold case.

Janet

+++++++++++++

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
July 6, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY: Well, the way the system works down here, when the case is closed, we will have all that information, and we can release it to the world.

Art Wood
DANA PRETZER
July 2, 2006 - Part 1
July 8, 2006 - Part 2

The family of Natalee needs to put pressure on the US attorney in Birmingham to push the FBI to conduct an investigation after ALE close the case. We have a treaty that allows the FBI to pursue a violation of civil rights of an American citizen there.

Art Wood
'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
December 2, 2005

ART WOOD, FORMER SECRET SERVICE AGENT: Absolutely. Absolutely. There's a lot that Americans can do through the State Department. I want to remind everybody that Natalee Holloway was a U.S. citizen. Once the Aruban authorities are done investigating this case, the FBI can still conduct an investigation, and they could extradite these suspects to the United States. Let me point out that there's a ton of circumstantial evidence in this case to convict these kids.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: January 01, 2008, 05:48:39 PM »

Off to in-laws for a large family gathering!  In the Japanese tradition ... New Year Day is a day that is celebrated to the fullest.  Lots of traditional food and good company.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Happy New Years.

Janet
2:45 PM

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: January 01, 2008, 05:48:51 PM »

PVDS : Yes , I can't imagine he will ever be arrested again in this case , because there is nothing to find against him.That does not mean the case                should remain closed or unsolved. They owe it not only to the girl , but also to my falseley accused son , that it should stay open.

Paulus does not want this case closed.  He wants it to remain a cold case and not closed.  A closed case gives the family the opportunity to see the files.  As long as it is open they do not.  Paulus is trying to show compassion by saying they owe it to the girl.

Paulus you are the one who owes it to the girl to tell the truth and say what you did to Natalee.  You are a murderer.  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.