May 03, 2024, 05:13:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #17 6/21/10 - 7/08/10  (Read 455840 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #2000 on: July 01, 2010, 09:51:49 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #2001 on: July 01, 2010, 10:02:15 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!
Good morning, get ready to be bounced out, have a couple times already. Hope your day is going well.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2002 on: July 01, 2010, 10:03:11 AM »

Mornin' all! Hope you all have a peaceful, pleasant day. Can't tell ya'll how much I enjoy reading here at lunch time...I sit in my car at the library and literally laugh out loud.

JSM, good for you! Does your sis need my boots? Or do you need to apply them to her? I'm thinkin' so.

Northern, great news about your daughter. Sorry the school messed it up, but thrilled that she's still young enough that a little "Twilight" will fix it.

Gotta run, I swear I am gonna get a ticket one of these days..prolly from an officer who knows me from work! So, I best be on time and at the speed limit!
Have a good day Tevye so good to see you.  Don't speed, Ha that is good advice coming from Ms. Leadfoot here, uggh I have had so many speeding tickets.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2003 on: July 01, 2010, 10:04:22 AM »

Hey Tevye!!!!!!!! Sorry I missed you.Monkeys hugs.
Trying to catch up on my reading.
Then it's off to do some more work for my parents.
Musings for the morning....what is the best way to paint a door,how many people does it actually take to paint one door,which side first,how many snacks in a day.......just give me the paint and brush.Move along,nothing to see here.LMAO.
MY dad has a cold and maybe he just needs a hot toddy so he can sleep through the day.
Note:Musings were not pondered by my dad..............but I really do love my sister.  Smile
See you monkeys after while.Nekkid....I tell you it just ain't right.
LOL I hope you get that door painted!  Have a good day Trimm.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2004 on: July 01, 2010, 10:05:15 AM »

Have a good day Trimm.  I hate being naked like this  LOL

You have a good day too!
I have been bounced out of the cage 3 times.
Off I go.I hope they find Kyron today.............

I've been bounced off also.  I do hope they find Kyron today also. Now that Terri has retained a hot shot lawyer in Portland, the playing field has now become even in my eyes. I just don't know what to think, I believe Terri had something to do with this, but Kaine bothers me. There is something about his looks and attitude that turns me off.
We think from the same brain, something isn't right.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2005 on: July 01, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »

You have a good day too!

I've been bounced off also.  I do hope they find Kyron today also. Now that Terri has retained a hot shot lawyer in Portland, the playing field has now become even in my eyes. I just don't know what to think, I believe Terri had something to do with this, but Kaine bothers me. There is something about his looks and attitude that turns me off.
Plain English, Kaine gives me the creeps. I get this nasty feeling inside that Terri is being set up, she is an easy mark, she doesn't look mentally stable to me. I'm very happy to read about this fancy lawyer Terri retained. I don't like the fact that Kaine filled for divorce and got a RO against Terri. Something is wrong when a wife can't see the sealed documents, and she not only can't see her kids, she can't speak to them either.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2006 on: July 01, 2010, 10:40:57 AM »

You have a good day too!

Plain English, Kaine gives me the creeps. I get this nasty feeling inside that Terri is being set up, she is an easy mark, she doesn't look mentally stable to me. I'm very happy to read about this fancy lawyer Terri retained. I don't like the fact that Kaine filled for divorce and got a RO against Terri. Something is wrong when a wife can't see the sealed documents, and she not only can't see her kids, she can't speak to them either.
I have thought it is all a ploy to cover his butt and make him look like the victim but then you have to question what was evidence provided to support the RO?  That is just to bizarre.  If he doesn't want her near Kitty then why was she trustworthy enough to take Kyron to school?  She has not been convicted or even named a POI so with that being said filing for a RO seems rather premature and drastic.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2007 on: July 01, 2010, 10:41:06 AM »

Very interesting development, the police have reopened the Al Gore assault on the massuer in Oregon. Wonder why that has happened?   Mission, if you get anymore info on Jacob's case would appreciate it, I remember that, and also was reading up last night to refresh my memory. Prayers that the family gets some king of closure after so many years.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2008 on: July 01, 2010, 10:45:51 AM »

You have a good day too!

I have thought it is all a ploy to cover his butt and make him look like the victim but then you have to question what was evidence provided to support the RO?  That is just to bizarre.  If he doesn't want her near Kitty then why was she trustworthy enough to take Kyron to school?  She has not been convicted or even named a POI so with that being said filing for a RO seems rather premature and drastic.
Last night Wyks made a comment about maybe it was Kaine at the school at one of the doors and of course Kyron would go with him. I said, OMG I had been thinking that, but I guess a lot of people don't see that as something that could have happened. It was just a thought, and I thought a good one. Good question, are we too believe that all of a sudden Terri has become a threat, I don't think so at all. He looks to me as a control freak, and since last Christmas and viewing the pics of the family, Terri went downhill big time. And I still say part of it was when her son was taken out of the home because Kaine and he butted heads. Terri doesn't appear to me, as a lady having an affair, she appears to me as a woman struggling with depression.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2009 on: July 01, 2010, 10:53:46 AM »

[move]HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move][/b]
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2010 on: July 01, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »

Very interesting development, the police have reopened the Al Gore assault on the massuer in Oregon. Wonder why that has happened?   Mission, if you get anymore info on Jacob's case would appreciate it, I remember that, and also was reading up last night to refresh my memory. Prayers that the family gets some king of closure after so many years.
I wonder the same thing NoRose - why did they reopen that case?  He is such a snake.

I was reading the time line re Jacob last night - I read until after midnight.  I am very concerned that he may have been taken by the son of the owner of the farm where they are searching.  The farm is owned by Robert and Rita Rassier they have a son Dan who still lives with them, yes still at the age of 54!!!  AND get this he is a school teacher at one of the schools here!!!!!!!

Evidently he was interviewed by LE after Jacob disappeared.  He claims he was sleeping when this happened.  Really?  At 8 pm?  The guy would have been 30 then.  You mean he didn't wake when he heard the sirens and helicopters?  He also told LE (at the time) his parents were in town but not home that night (or something like that) but in fact they were overseas on vacation.  Jacobs bike was found in the ditch just yards from this farms driveway and so were his footprints.  LE had strongly suspected that someone local had taken him.

We drove by there this morning on our way to work and all roads leading to this farm are blocked and sheriff deputies were on the scene all night.

And then there is the mysterious disappearance of Josh Guimond who has never been found and this happened approx 30 miles from St. Joseph where Jacob went missing.  Hmmmm I will definitely keep you updated - this has this whole town on pins and needles this morning. I have a good friend who's kids attended Rocori school where this Dan is a teacher - she is not one to rush to judgment - but she told me this morning that she always thought something was "off" with this guy.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2011 on: July 01, 2010, 11:05:20 AM »

[move]HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move][/size][/b]
LOL Happy Canada Day Northern Rose!!!!!  What are you doing to celebrate?  Or should I say what are you cooking in honor of?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2012 on: July 01, 2010, 11:05:48 AM »

I wonder the same thing NoRose - why did they reopen that case?  He is such a snake.

I was reading the time line re Jacob last night - I read until after midnight.  I am very concerned that he may have been taken by the son of the owner of the farm where they are searching.  The farm is owned by Robert and Rita Rassier they have a son Dan who still lives with them, yes still at the age of 54!!!  AND get this he is a school teacher at one of the schools here!!!!!!!

Evidently he was interviewed by LE after Jacob disappeared.  He claims he was sleeping when this happened.  Really?  At 8 pm?  The guy would have been 30 then.  You mean he didn't wake when he heard the sirens and helicopters?  He also told LE (at the time) his parents were in town but not home that night (or something like that) but in fact they were overseas on vacation.  Jacobs bike was found in the ditch just yards from this farms driveway and so were his footprints.  LE had strongly suspected that someone local had taken him.

We drove by there this morning on our way to work and all roads leading to this farm are blocked and sheriff deputies were on the scene all night.

And then there is the mysterious disappearance of Josh Guimond who has never been found and this happened approx 30 miles from St. Joseph where Jacob went missing.  Hmmmm I will definitely keep you updated - this has this whole town on pins and needles this morning. I have a good friend who's kids attended Rocori school where this Dan is a teacher - she is not one to rush to judgment - but she told me this morning that she always thought something was "off" with this guy.
Wow, I was wondering about this 54 year old who still lives at home. Also have been wondering why, after all these years, did the police go there again now? Wonder if a tip came in, something had to have happened for this to be going on. Thanks for posting about driving by there this morning, prayers for Jacob's family.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2013 on: July 01, 2010, 11:06:37 AM »

[move]HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move][/size][/b]
Happy Canada Day, do you do fireworks like we do here on the 4th of July?
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2014 on: July 01, 2010, 11:11:57 AM »

Good Morning,
Teyve so good to see you this morning. One more day before the week end. woo who!

Trimm I had to chuckle when I read how many does it take to paint a door. I thought oh I have had that conversation with hubs. LOL Have a great day at your parents.

NRCG Hope you are having a good morning. Did I miss the handy man showing up yesterday? With getting kicked out of the cage so many times I am sure I missed it.

Mission glad to see I am not the only lead front around. LOL

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2015 on: July 01, 2010, 11:13:43 AM »

Wow, I was wondering about this 54 year old who still lives at home. Also have been wondering why, after all these years, did the police go there again now? Wonder if a tip came in, something had to have happened for this to be going on. Thanks for posting about driving by there this morning, prayers for Jacob's family.
I am very curious too about what has prompted this search now.  Thank you for the prayers for the family - I cannot even imagine the he!! they have lived with for 20 years not knowing anything.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2016 on: July 01, 2010, 11:15:41 AM »

Good Morning,
Teyve so good to see you this morning. One more day before the week end. woo who!

Trimm I had to chuckle when I read how many does it take to paint a door. I thought oh I have had that conversation with hubs. LOL Have a great day at your parents.

NRCG Hope you are having a good morning. Did I miss the handy man showing up yesterday? With getting kicked out of the cage so many times I am sure I missed it.

Mission glad to see I am not the only lead front around. LOL

Good morning Green Eyes hope all is going well. We waited until 3:30 and he didn't show up. I told my husband that one of you got this all screwed up, I'm voting for my husband  LOL  He left a message on the handyman's cell phone, he hasn't called back. So either today at 3 he is coming or maybe he isn't coming at all. My husband, due to not hearing the best and not listening gets things mixed up.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2017 on: July 01, 2010, 11:19:02 AM »

I am very curious too about what has prompted this search now.  Thank you for the prayers for the family - I cannot even imagine the he!! they have lived with for 20 years not knowing anything.
I sure would like to know that, and just can't imagine after 20 years what this poor family has been going through. One side must be we don't want to find him on the farm, because then we know he is deceased, other side is to continue thinking he is alive and well out there. But unfortunately I think he is deceased. A thought even entered my mind that perhaps his mother or father found out somehow their son was responsible, and since they are both up there in age, decided to call LE.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2018 on: July 01, 2010, 11:21:23 AM »

Wow, Trimm I can't wait to you get home, Blink has a new article up about Morgan and that they have connected another murder. Possible connection between Harrington’s murder, and the homicide of Vanessa Pham in Fairfax, VA.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2019 on: July 01, 2010, 11:21:56 AM »

Wow, Trimm I can't wait to you get home, Blink has a new article up about Morgan and that they have connected another murder. Possible connection between Harrington’s murder, and the homicide of Vanessa Pham in Fairfax, VA.
Oh geez, I can't wait for you to get home  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.