May 14, 2024, 09:42:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #6 3/11/09 - 3/14/09  (Read 591121 times)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: March 14, 2009, 02:46:40 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

And if any of them are Baker Act'd (mental health hold), I think I could help get them out of that.   

OK, Wyks...you are officially on the team!      They are soooo going to need you!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1861 on: March 14, 2009, 02:46:43 PM »

*tapping calculator* Ok...here's the deal...we have enough in the Monkey Bail Out Fund to retrieve Peanut and Searching, but only if they are charged with "snooping"...anything more serious than that, and Dolce and A-1 will have to host a "Monkey Fashion Show/Telethon"...maybe Mytime, KCJackie, Bud's Girl and CBB can do their "After Hours Comedy Routine" and Flossy can jump in with some sort of Burlesque kind of deal...*tapping calculator*...OK, I think that will rake in enough in case the charges are more serious!   

Okay, I'm sure this will come as a shock, but......I'M GAME!!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1862 on: March 14, 2009, 02:48:30 PM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINNIE 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1863 on: March 14, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »

And if any of them are Baker Act'd (mental health hold), I think I could help get them out of that.   

im crazy alright...just not crazy in that way... dont lock me up!

I have a hunch that you, Searching, Dolce and A-1 are safe.  It's the rest of us who probably need to worry - but that's everyday life for us, lol.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1864 on: March 14, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »

Did Ron and/or Misty take Haleigh's body?
I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

I saw this interview.  You could not even see his face.  And the story was already news it wasn't new.  So, how was he sold out by Crystal.  Splain please.  I am not following the logic.   

ok...assume the story is true.

1- theres a kidnapper out there who now knows he was seen.

2-he knows who he was seen by now.

3- he knows le will be investigating and theres only one eyewitness.

4- he knows what the child looks like, and what the inside of the bios mom house looks like too.

5-who in their right mind would release this info...oh wait, it was crystal!

6- it wasnt enough to release the info, she had to then do an interview and drag her 4 year old child into this vicious circus.

7- would you do that to your child? i highly doubt it.

lets say the story isnt true and hes in no danger.

1- she made up the story and dragged her young, already traumatized son into the middle of it for attention and money.

2- not only did she put him on tv but she did all the talking for him, obviously unconcerned that he was either too scared to talk or just didnt know wtf she was yapping about.

3- how does either scenerio help haleigh? whos the only person to benefit from it? uh, crystal.

4- she has a handy pic of a 'beat up' haleigh that they have to pay a licensing fee to how even tho its not a very clear pic and they didnt bother fact checking before using. chaching$$$$

i truly cant see any reponsible loving parent doing such a thing to a child who is already confused and scared that his sister is gone. would you do it, and if so, for what purpose?

Playing Devils Advocate.  Everything you are saying is true, but I thought everyone thinks Ron and Misty did it so they already had that information. IJS

you lost me. if she truly thinks ron/misty did it why provide an alternate suspect like she believe it, she hates ron and misty? oh wait...maybe its the money again!

it makes no sense to me.

Sorry that my reply was not clear.  I was referring to selling out jr .  If Ron and Misty did this evil thing, then what you listed above was already known to them.  It would not be putting anyone in danger.  I was just trying to show another side.

but she sold him out either way...even if the story wasnt true, she still put him on tv for no good reason other than to garner attention to herself and to get paid for it.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1865 on: March 14, 2009, 02:49:35 PM »

Crazy as it seems in Texas if you are with a parent you can be served alcohol.  I would guess her mom was there.

No, ma'am, that is not true. The restaurant can lose it's liquor license if they serve alcohol to a minor, I don't care who they're with. I have seen them card my son, after he turned 21, for ordering a beer, because he looks about 17 or 18.

You could  be right and I am not up on the law.  That is how it was when I was a kid if you were with a parent.  But, that was a longggg time ago.  I will ask my son he is a police officer.  But, I will certainly take your word for it.

MM
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1866 on: March 14, 2009, 02:50:25 PM »

It's Minnie's birthday?  How did I not see that before?

Happy Birthday, Minnie!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1867 on: March 14, 2009, 02:51:01 PM »

But, but, Flossy...."you all" are the money makers!  And this is a good cause!

sorry...no more o/t from me...*hanging head...getting back to work now*...
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: March 14, 2009, 02:51:48 PM »

im crazy alright...just not crazy in that way... dont lock me up!

I have a hunch that you, Searching, Dolce and A-1 are safe.  It's the rest of us who probably need to worry - but that's everyday life for us, lol.

ohhh wait til i tell cbb, mt, jackie and bg...you are so going to hell in handbasket!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1869 on: March 14, 2009, 02:52:35 PM »

I hate to even think it; but I wonder if Ron (or Misty - but I'm leaning toward Ron) wrapped Haleigh in one of the blankets and put her in the truck drove away with her. I wonder if he dumped her body and maybe kept the blanket - altho why would he DO that? But could that be why it was, "in the van? .....that they took?" Or maybe she had the blanket on her 3 day bender; IDK; but did SHE have the truck on the 3 day bender? (And do we even have a link to the 3 day bender? indicating that that it actually happened?)

Not a flag per se... but what about Butterbean and other possible "witnesses" of sorts like co-workers?
We have no real clue what all Jr. said to the psychologists/LE. He could have said plenty (or not;) and they just haven't told us. Remember the two year old in the Bobby Cutts case? 'Mommy in the rug." "Mommy crying." "The table broken." Bless his little heart. How completely horrifying.

Also, I think I recall reading here some documents or the police report or something, in which LE had blacked out some things. Did LE have any statements from witnesses, co-workers etc blacked out? I can't remember what exactly was in the police report or what part looked to be blacked out. Anyone have a link handy?  TIA.  Smile

MOO  Smile     

ok so ron did it. if so, why state on the today show that jrs story of a black man coming in and taking her is a bunch of garbage? if guilty why try to quash any story that would point to someone but him?

Peanut, the only reason I can think of atm, is that perhaps Ron was indirectly calling Crystal a liar, in front of the whole world? 

why not just call her out for selling out jr to the world on whoraldo? thats worse than being a liar if you ask me.

I saw this interview.  You could not even see his face.  And the story was already news it wasn't new.  So, how was he sold out by Crystal.  Splain please.  I am not following the logic.   

4- he knows what the child looks like, and what the inside of the bios mom house looks like too.

6- it wasnt enough to release the info, she had to then do an interview and drag her 4 year old child into this vicious circus.

1- she made up the story and dragged her young, already traumatized son into the middle of it for attention and money.

2- not only did she put him on tv but she did all the talking for him, obviously unconcerned that he was either too scared to talk or just didnt know wtf she was yapping about.

3- how does either scenerio help haleigh? whos the only person to benefit from it? uh, crystal.

4- she has a handy pic of a 'beat up' haleigh that they have to pay a licensing fee to how even tho its not a very clear pic and they didnt bother fact checking before using. chaching$$$$

i truly cant see any reponsible loving parent doing such a thing to a child who is already confused and scared that his sister is gone. would you do it, and if so, for what purpose?

Playing Devils Advocate.  Everything you are saying is true, but I thought everyone thinks Ron and Misty did it so they already had that information. IJS

you lost me. if she truly thinks ron/misty did it why provide an alternate suspect like she believe it, she hates ron and misty? oh wait...maybe its the money again!

it makes no sense to me.

Sorry that my reply was not clear.  I was referring to selling out jr .  If Ron and Misty did this evil thing, then what you listed above was already known to them.  It would not be putting anyone in danger.  I was just trying to show another side.

but she sold him out either way...even if the story wasnt true, she still put him on tv for no good reason other than to garner attention to herself and to get paid for it.

I think sadly that a lot of people think they have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow there in Florida.  I have never seen so many people flocking to the scene.  Are they groupies that  just follow the horrible kidnappings.  I am sure some are sincere,  but some are not.

MM
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1870 on: March 14, 2009, 02:53:09 PM »

happy birthday minnie!

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1871 on: March 14, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »

It's Minnie's birthday?  How did I not see that before?

Happy Birthday, Minnie!!

Oh, thank you.  And now I am really going to get dressed.  Well soon anyway.   

MM
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1872 on: March 14, 2009, 02:55:14 PM »

minnie
Scared Monkey

Jubilee

« Reply #1873 on: March 14, 2009, 02:55:26 PM »

happy birthday minnie!

Thank you.  All are so sweet.  Best monkeys I know.

MM
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: March 14, 2009, 02:55:28 PM »

Offtopic:

Heart- thank you for the link to your site. I was touched by your story and can not imagine how hard things have been for you and your family. Though not the same, my son was hurt when he was 8 mths old with 3rd degree burns. The incident and subsequent stay at the Shriner's hospital was extremely traumatic, mentally for me. When we finally came home after months in the hospital I knew I had to find a way to heal so I got involved with raising money for the Shriners (my angels on earth). I knew I had to make something good come out of this horrible event. So I got involved. It was the best thing I did and it really helped me heal though still a long road.
Well enough about me.
I guess what I am trying to say is that what you are doing is the best thing you can do for yourself and family. We dont understand why tragedy comes to us but if we can make something good come out of it, then we can start to heal. So, I really respect you for pulling yourself out of that "hell" and making a difference in others lives. Much like John Walsh, Mr Klass and many others, I commend you!! If we can all make a difference in just one persons life what a wonderful place this could be!
Hi cartfly!  Thank you but that is not my site.  It is a site/blog that I ran across while searching for info on the Haleigh case.  I found that it is interesting, and a different perspective and just decided to share with other monkeys.

May God bless you with the strength and the guidance needed in your life. And yes, giving and being a blessing to others always strenghtens us.

Heart
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1875 on: March 14, 2009, 02:59:28 PM »

MOO  Smile     

it makes no sense to me.

I think sadly that a lot of people think they have found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow there in Florida.  I have never seen so many people flocking to the scene.  Are they groupies that  just follow the horrible kidnappings.  I am sure some are sincere,  but some are not.

i agree, its just horrible. sadly, the longer it takes to find her and solve this, the worse its going to get. i just want her found and for whoever did this to be made to pay. thats all i want, and it scares me to think of all the children who are never found and that she may end up being one of them.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1876 on: March 14, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

Saw Orielly on replay . Geraldo said a (name ?) that was bleeped out ,what was it ?
sistamarge
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1877 on: March 14, 2009, 03:02:34 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRrzoH4f4Co

Ok~call me crazy, but I LIKE this guy......his favorite thing to do is catching child molesters!!!!!!

This looks like it's just been put on UTube not to long ago....Looks like he * ain't playin*  Cobra is puttin out a message.......I'm comin to get ya, and you CAN'T hide!!!  I love this guy....!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1878 on: March 14, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »

Saw Orielly on replay . Geraldo said a (name ?) that was bleeped out ,what was it ?
I missed that I don't know.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1879 on: March 14, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

Okay, I'm sure this will come as a shock, but......I'M GAME!!!

Looks like we are all set then... hmmm now to plan my big distraction so Peanut can do the snoopin.... hmmmmmmm   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.