May 05, 2024, 12:48:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #49  (Read 384890 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1180 on: October 24, 2008, 04:54:43 PM »

I got a pretty big hint that its Lee that is the father. Now, it came in he form of a hint but the only person we know that has the things this person described, is Lee at this point. Not George because I got a general age bracket and I don't think Georges age fits in. I know HH said it wasn't Lee but I take everything she says with a grain of salt because I don't believe she has a source. Please don't slam me for that but she has lied about a few things and I knew something wasn't right there.    <<< That's My Opinion.

Also there is more DNA they didn't release today. I thought for sure it would be there but its gonna be great when it comes out! I promise!

I realize this is your opinion, but HH has done alot to help us with info on this case and I don't believe she has lied about anything. That was uncalled for IMO!

I second that Monken!!!!!!  Uncalled for!!!!!

PJ flower

Hey PJ and others, don't worry about the comments from this afternoon, it was all taken care of by a Mod. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1181 on: October 24, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »

A cooler type container with or without ice.  I wonder if any of the receipts found in the car by LE were for ice. 

Maybe that's where the "frozen foods" she had when Tony picked her up come into play as well as backing the car into the garage to within inches of that deep freezer?

All speculation, of course, but the anaerobic statement does tend toward a container at the least.  Perhaps one like Coleman that has the plug for drainage of water as ice melts and resulted in decomp material leaking out of that plug into the trunk..

Oh I hadn't thought of that possibility...keep talking Anna!!

OK, so we have KC killing Caylee on approximately June 16th, she chloroforms her and hides her in the trunk, maybe to fake a kidnapping, she places frantic calls to parental units who are NOT answering or returning her calls. Later she checks on Caylee and discovers she has passed away. Now she is in a panic, she grabs the Igloo container from her parents garage and puts the baby in there, nice and tight and contained. She's tooling around town, deciding what to do and going to parties. The gases come into play and eventually the top pops or the drainage plug pops (isn't there a plastic hinge on the plug so you can drain when needed?) Now it starts smelling and she has to get rid of the body fast. Or it could have leaked when she pulled it from the trunk and it sloshed. She can't give the container back and George is sure to notice, esp if they just bought it this summer. So she goes to JCP and buys a replacement at the all out summer sale! You KNOW how KC loves a sale or coupons!  Cindy sees the Igloo that they bought earlier this summer on her statement and says WTF!!! We didn't buy another one of that!! Next thing you know she is pointing it out to everyone, see that igloo there? Police weren't interested in it, Yep, I would have given it to them if they wanted but nope, they didn't take it!  The way I'm thinking Cindy saw that statement and noticed something on there very suspious, luggage? Well KC was planning on traveling, but an item the family had ALREADY purchased, dated June 27th and there it sits in their garage, all spanking new.... panic sets in. "Casey, what have you done?" 

IMO this is certainly a possibility...and the statement Casey, what have you done really haunts me!!  What did she THINK Casey had done?? What made her think Casey had DONE SOMETHING???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: October 24, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »

Hey Casey, what's for supper?  smoked sausage, cajun rice, pinto beans, enriched bread, cake or cookie, beverage w/ vtiamin C......enjoy!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: October 24, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, but I think some of his suggestions have been pretty far out in left field. 
I agree!

Ditto...although I think his heart is in the right place...often time he makes a statement as though it were a FACT and in reality it is not a FACT, merely his opinion or theory

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1184 on: October 24, 2008, 05:00:07 PM »

Klaas....you have mail...........TY

Do you know when you are going to be able to post those pictures from your trip?

I'm not HH .... but I know some have been anxiously awaiting pics from her trip to Orlando .... I don't know where she searched specifically ... (I think w/Murt off Boggy Creek) ... I too searched around the area of Boggy Creek Road ... it was on J. Lawson Blvd off of Boggy Creek within the "ping" area ...

I thought I would share some photos so that you all can at least see what TES and other searchers are up against .... This area is HEAVILY wooded and very swampy ... It is not a pleasant area to be walking around in BUT very easy to hide a body ...

There are A LOT of swampy, wooded areas surrounding the airport .... I was very SURPRISED when we started driving around these areas, exactly how many small lakes and wooded patches there are ...

I'm sure when HH gets back she will have some great photos to share as well ... just thought you all might like to get a "feel" for the areas (kind of like a "visual" aid)  Google Earth is good, but not as good as real photos ...

"IF" Cayleee is bury somewhere near/witihn these pics, then, it sure seems like a beautiful place.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1185 on: October 24, 2008, 05:01:36 PM »

I like Leonard Padilla, but I think some of his suggestions have been pretty far out in left field. 

But he does usually make you think and go hmmmmm.  LMAO

Still trying to check up, has anyone discussed Casey's shower being do to wash off gasoline smell.  I know its been thought that is was probably decomp smell, but it could be gas -- that might have been used to clean car. 

At this point I'm not even sure that fits into the timeline.

I sure would love to sit down and interrogate Jesse about that shower and a couple other things.....why was he so friendly with a gal that dumped him? Stole money from him?  Was/is he still besotted by her?  Did he protect her in some way and now doesn't know how to get out of it?  In fact reading many of the documents posted I found myself thinking why didn't the LE ask this or that....so many time they seemed to answer for  the person or assume what the person was going to say.....I was gritting my teeth!!

Sunny I totally agree with you, BUT I have 2 sons, raised gentlemen by a single Mom and they have respect for women, they are both "protector" type men. Even when each had broken up with girlfriends, some even bad circumstances, they BOTH continued to talk to these b!tches and even go out on snowy days and help with car troubles, pick them up when stranded, etc. My daughter and I can't understand it, these women treated them like crap, but they play the poor defenseless me routine and these boys come a running. Both are now in great relationships with NORMAL women, in fact one is married now, but they still remain friends with the other gals. I don't get it either.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: October 24, 2008, 05:03:28 PM »

[Snipped other quotes]

Moment of Death:
1} The heart stops
2} The skin gets tight and grey in color
3} All the muscles relax
4} The bladder and bowels empty
. . . .4a - Men will get an erection. No, I don't know when, exactly. I really didn't feel like calling up the local mortuary and asking this. And there's people on my mailing list I could have asked, I bet, but it's kind of weird popping up and asking that. No pun intended. I'm not sure my parents know what erections are, so I can't ask them. I did read that this was one of the reasons hangings were so well attended by women, back in the old.days. Big Laffs, seeing the Hung, hung.
5} The body's temperature will typically drop 1.5 degrees F. per hour unless outside environment is a factor. The liver is the organ that stays warmest the longest, and this temperature is used to establish time of death if the body is found within that time frame.
After 30 minutes:
6} The skin gets purple and waxy
7} The lips, finger- and toe nails fade to a pale color or turn white as the blood leaves.
8} Blood pools at the lowest parts of the body leaving a dark purple-black stain called lividity
9} The hands and feet turn blue
10} The eyes start to sink into the skull
After 4 hours:
11} Rigor mortis starts to set in
12} The purpling of the skin and pooling of blood continue
13} Rigor Mortis begins to tighten the muscles for about another 24 hours, then will reverse and the body will return to a limp state.
After 12 hours:
14} The body is in full rigor mortis.
After 24 hours:
15} The body is now the temperature of the surrounding environment
16} In males, the semen dies
17} The head and neck are now a greenish-blue color
18} The greenish-blue color continues to spread to the rest of the body
19} There is the strong smell of rotting meat20} The face of the person is essentially no longer recognizable
After 3 days:
21} The gases in the body tissues form large blisters on the skin
22} The whole body begins to bloat and swell grotesquely. This process is speeded up if victim is in a hot environment, or in water
23} Fluids leak from the mouth, nose, eyes, ears and rectum and urinary opening
After 3 weeks:
24} The skin, hair, and nails are so loose they can be easily pulled off the corpse
25} The skin cracks and bursts open in many places because of the pressure of Internal gases and the breakdown of the skin itself
26} Decomposition will continue until body is nothing but skeletal remains, which can take as little as a month in hot climates and two months in cold climates. The teeth are often the only thing left, years and centuries later, because tooth enamel is the strongest substance in the body. The jawbone is the densest, so that usually will also remain. So don't forget - brush regularly and floss only if you're really bored.
[/b]_____________

I wish we could send this to Casey. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: October 24, 2008, 05:06:46 PM »

Anna - what do you think about a large trash bag then into a large piece of rolling luggage?

Klaas,
I think anything as long as it was airtight and believe there has been some discussion of matched set of luggage in the past.

But anything airtight would work until the gases started to form and then there would be a problem.

I tend to agree that something with wheels would certainly make transportation easier.  And also agree that the temps would make for accelerated rate of decomp sort of like cooking in slow cooker.  Normal rates wouldn't really apply in that heat.

Also am amazed none of the searchers have been injured/bitten in those swampy areas.  Do hope all will exercise extreme caution when searching.

I guess all the report really tells us that that the remains were in the trunk during or after some level of decomp and that decomp took place in something airtight.

I also noted the reports don't seem at all interested in the pizza.  Airtight could mean the maggots became interested only after leak happened?  They would be then drawn to escaped fluids?

Would like to see the missing JCP statement.  I am sure LE has it by now.  They seem to hold on to things they plan to use, IMO.  But I also think Casey could have tried to replace something she might have used so it wouldn't be noticed to be missing. 

As always, JMO.  I am not as up on all the information on this investigation as so many monkeys are.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: October 24, 2008, 05:08:29 PM »

Mistermichael, that was the nicest thing I have ever seen you post....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: October 24, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »

So the rumor of Casey driving around with the dead body in the trunk for eleven days is just not true.  I didn't see how she could have stood the smell after eleven days.
ICE,IMO

I am really leaning towards that too.....no way could she have driven around with Caylee deceased and decomposing in the the trunk of the car UNLESS she were in a cooler. I don't see her burying her and then going back and digging her up and then disposing of her again....

but I still think there is a good possibility she threw her little body in an area known to have alligators....

Sunny, I believe the PDF specifies chemicals consistent with anaerobic decomp, doesn't it?  This would be consistent with a container of some sort.  I wonder if that's what the purchase at JCP could have been, a Coleman cooler or similar or one to replace one taken if the dates are not correct?

Anna!!   That certainly seems to be a HUGE possibility...and something bought at JCP was important....enough that Cindy didn't want it known and Rob Dick mentioned it being important!!

Aerobic = sustained by air/oxygen
Anaerobic = sustained without air/oxygen

Maybe I am reading that wrong but if not, the only way I can think of for decomp to happen in anaerobic manner would be in "air tight" container.  Of course we all know that everything begins to "leak" on a molecular level right away but it would cause different type of decomp.

So even in airtight container, there would be leakage but would slow down process and also create a different type of decomp than that when exposed to air.

Ergo, I conclude a container that was basically airtight was used.  Now what kind I have no idea but Igloos are used for organ transplants being flown across the country, etc.  Maybe somethng along those lines?

JMO, of course.

Anyone have hard luggage?  How airtight is it?
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: October 24, 2008, 05:13:07 PM »

Anna - what do you think about a large trash bag then into a large piece of rolling luggage?

Klaas,
I think anything as long as it was airtight and believe there has been some discussion of matched set of luggage in the past.

But anything airtight would work until the gases started to form and then there would be a problem.

I tend to agree that something with wheels would certainly make transportation easier.  And also agree that the temps would make for accelerated rate of decomp sort of like cooking in slow cooker.  Normal rates wouldn't really apply in that heat.

Also am amazed none of the searchers have been injured/bitten in those swampy areas.  Do hope all will exercise extreme caution when searching.

I guess all the report really tells us that that the remains were in the trunk during or after some level of decomp and that decomp took place in something airtight.

I also noted the reports don't seem at all interested in the pizza.  Airtight could mean the maggots became interested only after leak happened?  They would be then drawn to escaped fluids?

Would like to see the missing JCP statement.  I am sure LE has it by now.  They seem to hold on to things they plan to use, IMO.  But I also think Casey could have tried to replace something she might have used so it wouldn't be noticed to be missing. 

As always, JMO.  I am not as up on all the information on this investigation as so many monkeys are.

IMO she would have had to have been placed in some sort of "trash bag" .... whether in a piece of luggage or a cooler ... Casey is obviously crazy ... but could you imagine "looking" at the decomposing body of a person, let alone a child (whether it is yours or not) ... Not just the stench alone, but the body does some pretty funky things in the process of decomp ... I would imagine, a gruesome sight!  I couldn't imagine "changing ice" and having to look at and smell that when the lid came off ... UGH!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 24, 2008, 05:14:58 PM »

She might not have had the body in there for 11 days but if fluid leaked out that would still smell.

katntx ... I agree.

It must not be forgotton that on June 18th ... Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from the neighbour and returned it one hour later.  Cindy claimed that Casey returned home to dig up a troublesome bamboo plant.

It must not be forgotton that two cadaver dogs hit on one location near the playhouse in the Anthony's back yard.

I speculate that maybe Caylee's little body was placed in a plastic bag and ... buried in the back yard until just prior to when Casey vehicle was abandoned at Amscot.  Maybe when Caylee's remains were retrieved from the back yard and ... placed inside the trunk of Casey's vehicle to be transferred to a more secure location ... the bag broke and composition permenated the inside of the trunk.

Janet

+++++++

George Anthony Set To Testify Against Casey In Front Of Grand Jury
POSTED: 6:11 am EDT October 10, 2008
UPDATED: 1:58 pm EDT October 13, 2008

Sources told Eyewitness News the Orange County grand jury will hear about high levels of chloroform in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car. The panel will hear how lab tests on the hair and the stain in the trunk will show that Caylee's body was in that trunk and that investigators also believe the little girl's body was at some point in the Anthony's backyard near her playhouse.

The focus on when Caylee was murdered is on the afternoon of June 16, sometime between mid-day, when Caylee's grandfather last saw her alive with Casey, and the evening, when Casey went to her boyfriend's apartment without Caylee.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: ... So there had to be somebody giving her a hand at that time because if you`re dealing with a body in a garbage bag, it`s, like -- you know, it`s an awful thing to say, but if you talk to a coroner or somebody that`s handled cadavers, they`ll tell you it`s like having 30 pounds of stew in a garbage bag. And if you have a bone breakthrough, it`ll just literally cover the trunk of the car with fluids. So you basically have to have somebody with you to help you keep somewhat your composure and also to get it over into the dumpster.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

Crime Expert Analyzes Casey Anthony Case, Evidence
POSTED: 4:04 pm EDT July 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:17 pm EDT July 23, 2008

The Anthony's Backyard: Involved a tip that Casey Anthony borrowed a shovel from a neighbor. Two cadaver dogs pointed to the smell of decomposition near Caylee's playhouse.

Casey Anthony's Car: Detectives reported a different dog alerted to the same strong smell in the trunk after the white Pontiac had been abandoned in a parking lot

http://www.wftv.com/news/16968013/detail.html

I believe that the call to JCP on morning of August 27th from her parent's home could possibly have been an inquiry regarding luggage/backpack ... luggage/backpack to transfer Caylee's remains to ... Caylee's remains that were permenting the trunk with decomposition fluid leaking from a compromised plastic bag.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: October 24, 2008, 05:17:01 PM »

There may be some hard side luggage that would have an "O" ring to be airtight, but most hard sides I would say no.  Particularly if bought from Target etc.  I have a lot of experience with hard side luggage, from international travel, and own Samsonite hard side and Zero by Halliburton, neither are air tight.  jmho

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: October 24, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »

I have to go tidy up the house.  Going out of town tomorrow.  Mom always said, don't leave without cleaning up, Lord knows what the neighbors would say!!! 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #1194 on: October 24, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »

Mistermichael, that was the nicest thing I have ever seen you post....

TY, Always.....if I drop dead, the monkies can chip in and bury me there. Maybe Caylee and I can do a lil 'night fishing'  Glad you can see a lil of the 'real' me..in the beginning, my passion showed some anger, frustration, etc.... (mistermichaelj@hotmail.com)  "I" don't HIDE!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 24, 2008, 05:19:47 PM »

Or wrapped in a rug which she later replaced from JCP?

Frozen food acts same as ice.  Tony did think it thawed for some reason.  Could be it wasn't still stiff like frozen or Casey was touching it which one doesn't usually do or get frostbite?  Yum, Tony.  Surely there is no connection in this regard but the thought did go through my head.

Oh, I don't know.  Any number of scenarios comes to mind that could have happened but the report does say decomp consistent with anaerobic decomp. 

I really need to read it again as there is too much for me to wrap my mind around in one reading.  But I think those are the two things we do know at this point.  Remains in the trunk and remains in something that blocked them from oxygen.  Guess anything else is just that, guessing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: October 24, 2008, 05:24:03 PM »

Or wrapped in a rug which she later replaced from JCP?

Frozen food acts same as ice.  Tony did think it thawed for some reason.  Could be it wasn't still stiff like frozen or Casey was touching it which one doesn't usually do or get frostbite?  Yum, Tony.  Surely there is no connection in this regard but the thought did go through my head.

Oh, I don't know.  Any number of scenarios comes to mind that could have happened but the report does say decomp consistent with anaerobic decomp. 

I really need to read it again as there is too much for me to wrap my mind around in one reading.  But I think those are the two things we do know at this point.  Remains in the trunk and remains in something that blocked them from oxygen.  Guess anything else is just that, guessing.

Anna - do you know anything about dry ice?  What if Caylee was in a cooler in dry ice?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: October 24, 2008, 05:24:40 PM »

Maybe a piece of disposed luggage is what LE found in one of the dumpsters.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: October 24, 2008, 05:24:43 PM »

http://www3.shopping.com/xPC-Pelikan-Pelican-PC1510NF-1510NF-Carry-On-Case-without-Foam-Black

Pelikan Pelican PC1510NF 1510NF Carry On Case without Foam (Black)

Pelikan Pelican PC1510NF 1510NF Carry On Case without Foam (Black)
Consumer Rating:    Be the first one to write a review on this product
Information:    Product details
Price Range:    $105.00 - $110.00 at 4 stores
1510NF Carry On Case without Foam (Black), Watertight, Dustproof Case, Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer, Empty Interior, ABS Double Throw Latches, Built-in Purge Valve, Front Large Folding Haul... More

But I don't know about airtight.  I think the average hardside might keep a lot out, but the odors from a decomposing body, I don't know..Even this one, I don't know.  This is just an example. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: October 24, 2008, 05:25:32 PM »

If you guys look at the part of the files that talk about pizza, It says no pizza was found in the car. They did take a pizza for a control subject to see if maggots grew on it but it clearly states that NO PIZZA was found in the car. I guess it was a pizza box. Remember Cindy's yelling NO ODOR. Hey cindy- NO PIZZA!!

I found that incredibly interesting as well -- as I thought that Padilla told us that KC ordered a pizza and put it in her trunk to try to disguise the smell of the dead body.

Anyone else remember Mr Padilla saying that -- I think on Nancy Grace??

I read the transcript. He was very specific??

I guess he was wrong? Or I'm wrong and I imagined the conversation??

I could be wrong here..but to me the "no pizza" means that it was not pizza, as in pieces of pizza, that was causing the odor.  In other words, there was no pizza lying loose in the trunk..so that means the pizza was in a box and contained in that trash bag and not lying loose in the trunk of the car to gather maggots or flies.

No the report specifically states "no pizza was actually found in the vehicle"  Which means no pizza at all,pieces or otherwise

Thank you

When the CSI techs arrived to take samples of the inside of the trunk at the LE garage, there was NO PIZZA in the trunk.  LE had already collected it from the impound lot, and it remains as OTHER evidence not supplied for the testing that took place on this day.

I'll have mine Double Pepperoni - well done please.

Wrecker Service Manager Describes "Pungent" Smell In Casey's Towed Car
POSTED: 4:57 pm EDT September 26, 2008
UPDATED: 10:31 pm EDT September 28, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The manager of the wrecking yard where Casey Anthony's car was towed knew something just wasn't right. As soon as he opened the car, he told investigators, he became suspicious, but it's when he opened the trunk that he became concerned.

Simon Burch told investigators the smell was unbearable and that it didn't smell like garbage. He didn't want to go on camera Friday and talk about the case, but the transcript of his interview with investigators, released Friday, reveals some interesting information about Casey Anthony's car (read full transcript).

Casey Anthony's car was towed to Johnson Wrecker Service Narcoosee Road location at the end of June, a couple of weeks after Caylee was last seen by family and friends. According to the interview transcripts, operations manager Simon Burch started taking notice when George and Cindy Anthony picked up the car July 15.

Burch said there was "bickering … between the two of them." Burch told investigators George Anthony even told him, "I apologize. We'll probably get divorced over this. The daughter is telling us crap, a bunch of lies."

When George opened the car doors, Burch told investigators, "The smell was pungent. I mean it was, it knocked me back."

Just moments before, Burch said, George had been telling him about his missing granddaughter. When they finally opened the trunk, it was even worse.

"In the back of my head I'm going that doesn't smell like rotten garbage. You know I know what rotten garbage smells like," he told investigators. "A flash went through my mind and I went oh, my God, you know, she's in the trunk."

But Caylee wasn't. There was just a light-weight garbage bag that Burch threw in a dumpster.

Then, later that night, Johnson's Wrecker Service was called to tow the car from the Anthony home to the sheriff's office. The next morning, after he saw the Anthonys on the television, Burch called investigators and went back to the dumpster to dig out that bag, but he found out sheriff's deputies had already taken it.

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:OuaSbOMbIy8J:www.wftv.com/news/17567473/detail.html+dumpster+tow+yard+anthony+casey+caylee&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=ca

The manager of the wrecking yard where Casey Anthony's car was towed knew something just wasn't right. (09/26/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/17567763/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.