May 22, 2024, 08:13:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #16 2/6/09 -2/8/09  (Read 107471 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #460 on: February 07, 2009, 03:46:36 PM »

Whoops, Klaas beat me to it with a much more brief and to-the-point post!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #461 on: February 07, 2009, 03:47:57 PM »

Hi Maximus and welcome back.  I'm glad you are out of lurkdom and into posting. 

MUFFY!!! I love the fish!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #462 on: February 07, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »

It's hard for a cow to be subtle.......... Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #463 on: February 07, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

Back to laundry..bbl!
Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: February 07, 2009, 03:52:39 PM »

Hi Maximus and welcome back.  I'm glad you are out of lurkdom and into posting. 

Thanks Muffy I'm proud to be here.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #465 on: February 07, 2009, 03:58:06 PM »

It's hard for a cow to be subtle.......... Rolling Eyes

As you can see, it isn't my strong point.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: February 07, 2009, 04:01:52 PM »

To the newer monkeys:  I was warned when I came here about giving out too much personal information, phone number, address, etc.  I didnt listen.  I thought, oh no, these people care about me, they are my friends!!!!   Word to the wise, when older monkeys warn you about these things, heed their advice.  They have been burnt and survived.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: February 07, 2009, 04:13:11 PM »

To the newer monkeys:  I was warned when I came here about giving out too much personal information, phone number, address, etc.  I didnt listen.  I thought, oh no, these people care about me, they are my friends!!!!   Word to the wise, when older monkeys warn you about these things, heed their advice.  They have been burnt and survived.   

very true always1. TY. maybe people wont see it as attacks every time we try to say sumtin.

also HB is part of our 8. we been thru the wringer the last few months. So ya have to understand bein a wee bit protective over a dear friend. As any of you would be towards any of your closer friends on here.

as far as hypocrisy, i do need to say sumtin about "not throwing stones in a glass house" comment. MYTIME, you do not know us very well, none of us have ever said anything that would be considered hypocrisy, especially against sm or the admins or the mods, MY FRIENDS. NONE of us...lets not forget why i was banned from cng...I was sticking UP for it here...as has  my friends in that other forum...So who ya use that term with should be considered before clicking the send button.

Thats all I needed to say about that. I cant handle people throwing out judgement calls when NOT even knowing everything that went on or still goes on, yet can sit and make that call of hypocrisy.

CBB- HB told me a few times about the margins blowin up...was a riot from her view lol and about the chicken lol
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #468 on: February 07, 2009, 04:15:44 PM »

afternoon everyone.

can i just please ask what gm, cng etc, stand for? im sorry im so clueless and ill zip it after that. tia.

GM = Goldmonkey

It is a very small forum with a chat room that was created by an ex member of SM.  For the most part the discussion that go on there (according to them) are mostly of a personal nature and not case related.

CnG - ChatnGrumble

It is a little larger forum (40-50 members) that were mostly recruited to there from either other Natalee Holloway forums or Caylee Anthony forums.  It was started by a banned member of SM and two of the Moderators there are also banned from SM.  They tell lies about me, Red and SM.

thank you, klaas. are they public or private ( i dont want to join, im just curious having come across various 'snark' type sites in the past.)?

Peanut, GM is Gold Monkey Forum, a board in which there are many former and some current members of SM.  Many of them have followed the NH case closely.   C&G, or CnG as some have called it, is a board called Chat and Grumble, which is another board that was formed by former and/or current members of SM. 

A few of us here were members at C&G but were deleted, apparently.  One asked that her membership be revoked.  We're also members at GM. 

When we joined both forums, we weren't aware of the history between some posters here and some on the other forums. 

I'll leave it at that and let anyone else who would like to fill you in on the rest - I don't want to give you a biased account.

thanks, flossy.

its ok, i think giving ones personal account of something doesnt really qualify as 'biased', just your own experience if you know what im trying to say.

ugh, my head andlungs are too full of gunk to think and type straight, ill just say thank you both again for explaining to me...it makes it a bit easier when i know what they stand for.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: February 07, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »

very true always1. TY. maybe people wont see it as attacks every time we try to say sumtin.

also HB is part of our 8. we been thru the wringer the last few months. So ya have to understand bein a wee bit protective over a dear friend. As any of you would be towards any of your closer friends on here.

as far as hypocrisy, i do need to say sumtin about "not throwing stones in a glass house" comment. MYTIME, you do not know us very well, none of us have ever said anything that would be considered hypocrisy, especially against sm or the admins or the mods, MY FRIENDS. NONE of us...lets not forget why i was banned from cng...I was sticking UP for it here...as has  my friends in that other forum...So who ya use that term with should be considered before clicking the send button.

Thats all I needed to say about that. I cant handle people throwing out judgement calls when NOT even knowing everything that went on or still goes on, yet can sit and make that call of hypocrisy.

CBB- HB told me a few times about the margins blowin up...was a riot from her view lol and about the chicken lol

Then please clarify something, if you knew what was going on - then why did YOU go back!!  Maybe, I am confused!!

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: February 07, 2009, 04:23:07 PM »

Then please clarify something, if you knew what was going on - then why did YOU go back!!  Maybe, I am confused!!

Go back?? im not even sure what ya referring to. If ya meant why did I stay til i was banned...I think i made that clear enough many times, in MANY posts..go back and read the threads in musings...i had my reasons which i think should be clear to anyone. and it certainly isnt hypocrisy lol ALSO, NOT once was there a negative word from in there towards ANYONE, well ok, major negativity from the Caylee thread towards the anthonys..and oh yeah negative basically tellin obs where to stick it when he posted what was "expected as a member".
If you dont mean any of that then what are ya gettin at??
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #471 on: February 07, 2009, 04:23:23 PM »

thanks, flossy.

its ok, i think giving ones personal account of something doesnt really qualify as 'biased', just your own experience if you know what im trying to say.

ugh, my head andlungs are too full of gunk to think and type straight, ill just say thank you both again for explaining to me...it makes it a bit easier when i know what they stand for.

Peanut, I know exactly what you mean.  I don't know if I've ever had so much gunk in my head and my lungs before.   The medicine I'm taking for my lungs isn't helping either.  I can hardly hear, I keep getting dizzy and I feel like I'm in a dream.

Too many dang bugs going around!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: February 07, 2009, 04:24:03 PM »

An another example of a dedicated Natalee Holloway poster (from BFN) that thinks by posting at CnG she will stay away from the games.  Of all people welcoming her, COLT  :

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: February 07, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »

thanks, flossy.

Peanut, I know exactly what you mean.  I don't know if I've ever had so much gunk in my head and my lungs before.   The medicine I'm taking for my lungs isn't helping either.  I can hardly hear, I keep getting dizzy and I feel like I'm in a dream.

Sounds like SAN has the same thing you guys have.  Did you go to the doctor?  Is it just a really bad cold or is it the flu?
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: February 07, 2009, 04:26:09 PM »

Go back?? im not even sure what ya referring to. If ya meant why did I stay til i was banned...I think i made that clear enough many times, in MANY posts..go back and read the threads in musings...i had my reasons which i think should be clear to anyone. and it certainly isnt hypocrisy lol ALSO, NOT once was there a negative word from ME in there towards ANYONE, well ok, major negativity from the Caylee thread towards the anthonys..and oh yeah negative basically tellin obs where to stick it when he posted what was "expected as a member".
If you dont mean any of that then what are ya gettin at??

edited to add "me" lol well not literally edited, but ya get the drift lol
Maximus
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: February 07, 2009, 04:28:27 PM »

Klaas have you seen or heard from Hat ?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #476 on: February 07, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »

Mine's not the flu, because I'm not completely miserable or wishing for death to come quickly, lol.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: February 07, 2009, 04:29:39 PM »

San is sick too?

Wow..

I hope you all start feeling better really soon! Sound like a horrible "bug"
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: February 07, 2009, 04:31:20 PM »

And Flossy, you got yourself a chill from lifting that dress up. See what happened??????

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #479 on: February 07, 2009, 04:34:01 PM »

thanks, flossy.

thats exactly how it feels! everyone seems to be hit hard this winter...its just horrible.

does nothing for my disposition either, i just want to croak at everyone to leave me alone to die in peace haha. what a baby i can be, but in my own defense i have to say the men and boys in my life are far worse when sick...poor sweets, they need constant attention.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.