May 05, 2024, 12:32:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #23  (Read 350144 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #700 on: September 15, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »

Updated "Calls to for service to residence" just released at:
http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx
Released an hour and a half ago if anyone is interested.

This is just a drive by from work, so I'm not really here.  However, if someone has a minute, would you please tell me what CM, RESCUE, AND STOVEH stand for in the reports? I'll check back later. TY.

Speaking of bumping, I thought I'd bring this forward and ask again. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. 

i think...

STOVEH  - Stolen Vehicle

CM - Criminal Mischief

RESCUE - Fire Truck called? (not sure)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #701 on: September 15, 2008, 03:19:50 PM »

UPDATED: 12:19 pm EDT August 4, 2008

"My gas cans were stolen on the 24th of June. There's a report on that," he said. "They just wanted to come in and line everything up. They're doing a thorough investigation. I said, 'You guys do what you need to do. Take the shingles off my roof to bring my granddaughter back.'"

Sources close to the investigation said George Anthony admitted to the FBI that, when he first smelled his daughter's car, he thought it was the odor of a body.

"It was an overpowering smell, I admit that," he said. "It's a possibility that maybe my daughter ran over something."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17081458/detail.html

------------

Caylee's Family Refused Offer to Take Lie Detector Test

Friday , September 12, 2008

The FBI and police offered the family of a missing Florida toddler the chance to take a lie detector test, but they refused, according to FOX affiliate WOFL-TV in Orlando.

Casey Anthony, the mother of little Caylee, as well as her parents and brother were all given the opportunity to undergo a polygraph, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told the station.

Padilla — who with his bail bondsman nephew Tony Padilla posted and then withdrew Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond — said he was present when her family was approached about the lie detector test.

Anthony's parents George and Cindy Anthony and her brother Lee Anthony initially agreed to take a polygraph, according to Padilla. They changed their minds only hours later, and Lee Anthony delivered the news to Padilla and his crew.

"We thought, well here's an opportunity for you and your mom and dad to kinda clear yourselves," Padilla told WOFL.

There was no word on why the family had a change of heart.

http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,421561,00.html

If George had not been on the police force ... I would consider that his words had some validity in regards to assume that Casey had run over a dead animal.  Has anyone every run over a dead skunk.  Whew!!  We could not completely get rid of the odor for weeks.

I suspect that when George went into the trunk of Casey's vehicle on June 24th to retrieve a "wedge" ... he immediately recognized the odor as a decomposing body.  He then put two and two together ... Caylee was not with Casey that day and ... Cindy and him had not seen Caylee for nine days.  George confronted Casey!

Janet
________

Ockham's Razor

You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity

1.  June 16th ... Caylee loses her life through gross neglect or an impulsive action and ... her body is placed in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.

2.  June 17th ... Casey Casey spends the day contemplating what to do with her daughter's remains.  She drives to a secluded area near the airport to look it over.  She only spends ten minutes in the area.

3.  June 18th ... Casey backs her vehicle up to her parents' home ... borrows a shovel from a neighbour and buries Caylee in her parent's back yard ... the spot where the dog/s hit on.

4.  June 24th ... Casey returns alone to her parents home ... confesses everything to her father.

5.  June 25th ... George Anthony retrieves Caylee's remains and ... moves his grandaughter to another location.

6.  June 26th ... George and Casey give the trunk of the vehicle a good cleaning using a product that contains colorform.

7.  June 27th ... Casey abandons the vehicle.

What about the 23rd, I still say she broke in to the shed on the 23rd to get the shovel to dig up Caylee and move her. She did take the gas cans but only to create a motive!

Bump 
What day was it there was no cell phone activity for 24 hours?

the 17th
They pinged her cell phone near the airport on the 17th
I wish they would release the cell phone records and pings
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 15, 2008, 03:20:39 PM »

In regards to the Calls for service located at http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx

Someone asked what STOVEH stood for. I believe it stands for Stolen Vehicle. HMM.. but who at that address would have reported a stolen vehicle on 6/26?

I may be way off base.

that one was from 2006

ahhhh. Thanks! It's in the details, all in the details!  LOL Sorry for that.

NP...could of probably been Cindy again looking for casey and she thought she would utilize the LE again 

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: September 15, 2008, 03:21:00 PM »

Casey Anthony Back in Jail 

Last Edited: Monday, 15 Sep 2008, 3:10 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 15 Sep 2008, 12:32 PM EDT 

Casey Anthony is re-arrested.  SideBar

Related Items
Links
LIVE Webcam outside Anthony home
BLOG IT!: The Search for Caylee Anthony
PHOTO GALLERY: Confrontation at Anthony home

Stories
Caylee Anthony Timeline, Photos and WebCam
More protesters, tourists gather at Anthony home
Neighbors fed up with media, protestors

Email This Story

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing Orlando toddler Caylee Marie,  is back in the Orange County Jail facing new charges.   She surrendered to authorities following a scheduled visit with her home confinement officer. 

According to the Orange County Jail inmate database, she is charged with uttering a forged check, fraudulent use of identification and petty theft of $100 or more.  Bond amount for all charges totals $1,250.

Around 1 p.m. on Monday, Casey met with her confinement officer to discuss when she would be allowed to leave her east Orange County home and where she would be able to go.  She has been restricted from leaving her home before 12:30 p.m. and she must return by 4 p.m.

Shortly after Casey's arrival at the Orange County Jail, she was joined by her attorney, Jose Baez.  Her re-arrest was confirmed by jail spokesperson Allen Moore about a half an hour later.

No ruling on injunction to control protesters

Screaming protesters have become a common sight in front of George and Cindy Anthony's house.  Over the weekend, heated words were exchanged between Cindy and one protester, which almost led to a physical altercation (see video below).

In an effort to control protesters and gawking tourists, members of the neighborhood homeowner's association filed an injunction seeking to keep the protesters and media confined to the back entrance of the subdivision near Hidden Oaks Elementary.  A ruling on that injunction did not come on Monday as initially expected.

The injunction was filed by the Chickasaw Oaks Phase III Homeowners Association, Inc. last week after countless protesters and gawking tourists stood outside the home of Casey Anthony.   Some protesters came dressed as Halloween characters, while others brought their children, shouting at the home and demanding to know where missing 3-year-old Caylee is.  Click here to see the case file - Orange County Clerk of Court

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #704 on: September 15, 2008, 03:21:07 PM »

Will Casey being staying in jail ?

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: September 15, 2008, 03:21:30 PM »

I wish they would release the cell phone records and pings
[/quote]

me too!
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #706 on: September 15, 2008, 03:22:08 PM »

If someone wants to delete my last post, please do.  I was a little behind and missed that you all posted about Casey being re-arrested.Thanks.
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #707 on: September 15, 2008, 03:22:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-091508,0,7781772.story

Today's updates

Casey Anthony behind bars again
2:15 p.m. Casey Anthony is back in custody after surrendering to authorities at the Orange County Jail. Officials have not released the new charges of the arrest. She is scheduled to go before a judge for her initial appearance Tuesday morning

http://www.local6.com/index.html

BREAKING: Casey Anthony Arrested For 3rd Time
Casey Anthony Arrested -- Again
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 2:06 pm EDT September 15, 2008
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, was arrested for a third time Monday afternoon.

Anthony turned herself in on new check fraud charges, Local 6 News reported.

Watch Local 6 News and stay with Local6.com for more on this developing story.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Source Says Casey Anthony Turning Herself In To Face New Charges

POSTED: 1:13 pm EDT September 12, 2008
UPDATED: 2:02 pm EDT September 15, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony will turn herself in to face more charges, according to sources with the Orange County Sheriff's Office. The sources did not say what the charges would be.

Casey Anthony faces child endangerment charges and charges of lying to authorities in the case of the disappearance of her young daughter Caylee. Casey also faces check fraud charges in an unrelated case where she's accused of taking money out of a friend's checking account.

The sources said Casey was meeting with her case manager Monday afternoon and had worked out a plan to turn herself in on the new charges in order to avoid the hysteria that has accompanied many of her actions.

It kinda reminds me of the Natalee Holloway case.  The "powers that be" did not mind the security guards being detained with fanfare but ... Paulus van der Sloot was allowed to quietly turn Joran into authorities when it was deemed he would be arrested.

Think about it.  When Casey Anthony was first returned to prison ... she was given no special consideration.  The media ... protesters were priving to the entire event.  However ... it was the Padillas that had posted the bond that time.  Cindy and George had yet to retain the high profile lawfirm ... Cindy and George had yet to received their $1000,000 windfall from ABC 20/20.

Janet

Aruba's Government Asks for Help in Search
Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Aruban police in unmarked cars accompanied by FBI agents made a pre-dawn raid at 5 a.m. Sunday, rousting two suspects aged 28 and 30 from their beds.

An AP photographer watched as the rumpled men — one from the De Vuiyst housing project for poorer islanders and another from an average home in southeast San Nicolas — emerged without resistance, hands cuffed behind their backs.

Police searched the homes and emerged with what looked like a metal safe deposit box and a garbage bag of clothing.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158666,00.html

Just for the record....the Anthony's Attorney stated that they did not receive any compensation for the 20/20 piece.  If you recall, they did not speak live at all on that piece.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #708 on: September 15, 2008, 03:23:15 PM »

To se her in handcuffs - go to this link  http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: September 15, 2008, 03:23:20 PM »

Don't bet your bippy on it.

Bond amount for all charges totals $1,250.

Peanuts for millionaires!

MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: September 15, 2008, 03:25:21 PM »

YES!  That hair has bothered me for a long time. 
No, she won't be out by sundown.  I give it 2 hours.

I think your right.  Did you notice shehad make up on and no hat. UGH!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: September 15, 2008, 03:25:30 PM »

oops, sorry for the re-posts. 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: September 15, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »

To se her in handcuffs - go to this link  http://www.wftv.com/news/17458657/detail.html

What's all that junk Casey has around her neck?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: September 15, 2008, 03:26:13 PM »

If it weren't for the fire keg that is gonna blow over who has the biggest hammer and how many signs can go in two feet of land, I'd rather she get out.  I think it is more painful to be home than in a cell. Well, minus the longggg JB visits of course.  I think inside that house is ready to blow.  I think the body guards are to protect them from each other. 

Maybe. But at home, she gets to surf the Internet all day. In prison, I suspect she will eventually get tired of voracious reading. Plus, if she is no longer in confinement from other prisoner's, she'll have a whole new set of problems...if you take my meaning.

Question:  If/When she is convicted on the fraud charges and sent to prison, will she still be in protective custody or in general population?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: September 15, 2008, 03:26:19 PM »

Don't bet your bippy on it.

Bond amount for all charges totals $1,250.

Peanuts for millionaires!

Geesh, I would guess that her attorney has already written that check. Or she wrote it for him...she is good at fraud after all.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: September 15, 2008, 03:26:31 PM »

What's all that junk Casey has around her neck?

Oh nevermind, I see.  So now she's a practicing Catholic?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: September 15, 2008, 03:26:38 PM »

HI BT!!!!
I couldn't find anything on the 911 call types but Brandi a few posts above you did.

Brandi, the STOVEH (stolen vehicle) was in 2006.

Hi NM. TY

I guess I'm just wondering about the reasons the Anthonys had so many police calls to their house, even before Caylee went missing. I've lived in my current house for nine years, and the only time a policeman has been there was when I hit a deer near my house and reported it.

I Stand With The Girl
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: September 15, 2008, 03:27:23 PM »

I like this one:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 15, 2008, 03:29:15 PM »

Updated "Calls to for service to residence" just released at:
http://www.ocso.com/Agency/MediaRelations/CAYLEEPAGE/tabid/547/Default.aspx
Released an hour and a half ago if anyone is interested.

This is just a drive by from work, so I'm not really here.  However, if someone has a minute, would you please tell me what CM, RESCUE, AND STOVEH stand for in the reports? I'll check back later. TY.

Speaking of bumping, I thought I'd bring this forward and ask again. If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it. 

i think...

STOVEH  - Stolen Vehicle

CM - Criminal Mischief

RESCUE - Fire Truck called? (not sure)

Thanks, Carpe. Two smoochies for you. 

I Stand With The Girl
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: September 15, 2008, 03:29:30 PM »

It has to make her defend her to the end Mother so proud.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.