May 20, 2024, 11:11:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #3  (Read 429588 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #280 on: August 09, 2008, 10:47:15 AM »

IMO, JP Chatt is probably no relation to Caylee.  He just happens to be an aquaintance of Casey and bare some resemblance to Caylee.

Agree...also, his myspace page lists him as single and looking for a relationship...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #281 on: August 09, 2008, 10:49:58 AM »

George looks a little bowlegged to me. It looks like someone spooked a horse

and it ran out from under him.... but he still ridin' it in his mind!

could he pulls those shorts up any higher? 

That is why I refuse to get old... I just can't see myself walking around in the hot Florida sun with my shorts up to my nipples and wearing white socks and penny loafers.

No way Jose Baez. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Concerned Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: August 09, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »

Caylee I hope that where ever you are you know that there are so many people that care about you!!!!!!!!!!

Kids You Gotta Love em
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: August 09, 2008, 10:56:41 AM »

George looks a little bowlegged to me. It looks like someone spooked a horse

and it ran out from under him.... but he still ridin' it in his mind!

could he pulls those shorts up any higher? 

That is why I refuse to get old... I just can't see myself walking around in the hot Florida sun with my shorts up to my nipples and wearing white socks and penny loafers.

No way Jose Baez. 

Maybe GP George could borrow a skirt from Granny

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: August 09, 2008, 10:59:33 AM »

Caylee I hope that where ever you are you know that there are so many people that care about you!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Concerned Monkey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYLEE!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #285 on: August 09, 2008, 11:03:22 AM »

Very nice Concerned Monkey!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAYLEE!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: August 09, 2008, 11:03:32 AM »

Rob in Florida!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: August 09, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »

Listen to Cindy's nonsensical ramblings about washing the pants.

from yesterday

http://www.wftv.com/video/17136970/index.html

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: August 09, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »

Does anyone if if GP George was doing any security work around the Sawgrass Apts.
Granny in court stated she wasn't sure where her husband was employed, as it was a new job. I read in the Sentinel that he's had various security jobs.

no clue here, but if Cindy is saying she doesn't know where, I bet she knows exactly where... and how would the wife not know where her husband was working?
Catching up, so this may have been answered....

Couldn't LE check his social security #?  However frequently he's paid, wouldn't it be in the *system*? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: August 09, 2008, 11:07:29 AM »

Rob in Florida!

Mr. Roger's cross-trainers!!!

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: August 09, 2008, 11:10:17 AM »

Listen to Cindy's nonsensical ramblings about washing the pants.

from yesterday

http://www.wftv.com/video/17136970/index.html

look for this one

Cindy Anthony talks about drowning theory and other developments on Friday afternoon. (08/08/08)

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: August 09, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »

I noticed something in the Girdle show last night.

Mike Cordoza - one of my favs and this guy is right on 99% of the time - said that if they charged Casey, right now with some form of homicide - they would get it. Meaning that a jury would come back and convict. I don't think he was saying as a matter of spite - but simply justice. Jeannie Pirro disagreed and felt it was a weak case right now and all ducks were not yet lined up - said it's getting there - but just not yet. (but the way, Jeannie is not only beautiful - she's brilliant - my favorite combination).

Cin Cin - pants are now located on back seat. They have moved around the inside of the car and now according to Cindy, she found them on the back seat. This is interesting because that's where the child seat was located and there is only going to be so much room after the child seat takes up half the back seat. First reference here was - found on front floor.

It hard to keep track of all the inconsistencies and still give the Anthonys the benefit of the doubt.

Let's face it - Cindy's husband was a cop. It's hard for me to believe that she has no idea what the procedures are for evidence. I know most cops do not like to take their work home with them because it leads to divorce, but come on, she has to know that washing those clothes was not a good idea. Cindy made a statement saying just that last night. She absolves herself publicly and she feels no worse for the wear. Terrible in my opinion.

George's gas station - why lie about something as simple as the gas can theft and the identity of said thief? That's not only plain ole wrong - it side tracked the investigation and George eventually admitted he lied. If he's lying about something as simple as the gas cans - he could literally be covering up anything - his credibility is shot. We're still not talking about a lost cat here - this is a missing child - and a member of society. My alliance is to the missing child and not George or Cindy. When they start telling the truth and not half truths and a trickle at a time, I start to give them the benefit of the doubt.

I googled this combination - "a family member helped dispose of the body" and guess what??

That brought out 297,000 combinations of those exact words. Not all were a total match in that exact layout - but many were.

When the police clear Casey, George, Cindy and Lee, I'll apologize - but not until and quite frankly, I don't think I will have to. Remember, family members often know the whole story long before the police, the media and the rest of us - it just takes time to get the entire story.

Most of us have been following missing person cases for a long time and are not new to what makes people tick in these circumstances. It's not a set pattern, but there are commonalities that seem to run in most cases involving family members and the people they think they are protecting.

Morning Rob!

I have a different take on the family dynamics. I think George was probably the stricter disciplinarian of the family and Cindy was always trying to be the buffer between Casey and George to avoid confrontations .
Remember, Casey admitted to Cindy on the phone that she stole the gas. Cindy says, fill them back up, write a note and get them back before he gets home. Unfortunately, Casey did not take her advice and George probably suspected it was Casey and thus wanted to see inside the trunk.
George was a cop, I am sure he doesn't take any bullshit and doesn't buy Casey's lies. Cindy is the peace keeper in the family...trying to cover for Casey so George doesn't find out and blow his lid. This is just my take on the family. I think it really showed when George lost his temper in the driveway with the reporters and Cindy's immediate reaction was to try and smooth everything over.

I don't think George, Lee or Cindy know what happened to Caylee. We heard the 911 tapes, we know that Casey was taken to jail the next day. We know every conversation they have had since she went to jail. I am sure that they have their suspicions, but lets face it, they are trying to hold out hope that Casey DID get herself involved with some weirdo Nanny who wanted to keep Caylee....the alternative is probably just too much to bare.

And go back to the first phone call between Casey and the family. She told her Mom
"I heard what you said to the reporters"  she was threatening them from day one...support me or I cut off all communications. They HAD to publically support Casey, had to play her game...or Casey would cut them off and then they would have NO chance at finding out what happened to Caylee.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: August 09, 2008, 11:19:28 AM »

Casey's Boyfriend Talks To WESH 2

Casey's boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, spoke to WESH 2 on Friday.

Lazarro is the one person that Casey pleaded to speak with when she called her family's home from jail.

His cell phone now has a message on it saying that he has no comment for members of the media.

When Lazarro spoke to WESH 2, he said he is surprised by the amount of media attention he is getting. He said he hasn't spoken to Casey at least since her arrest, and that he is considering filing a lawsuit for protection against the media.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: August 09, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »

Does anyone if if GP George was doing any security work around the Sawgrass Apts.
Granny in court stated she wasn't sure where her husband was employed, as it was a new job. I read in the Sentinel that he's had various security jobs.

no clue here, but if Cindy is saying she doesn't know where, I bet she knows exactly where... and how would the wife not know where her husband was working?
Catching up, so this may have been answered....

Couldn't LE check his social security #?  However frequently he's paid, wouldn't it be in the *system*? 

I've got to tell you...if I had reporters camped out in front of my house and following me where ever I go, I would say I didn't know where my husband worked either. You know darned well if the reporters knew where he worked they would be camped out there and asking all kinds of questions about George and his family and then George would probably not have a job to go back to. I definately would do the same thing in Cindy's shoes.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: August 09, 2008, 11:23:31 AM »

In reference to Casey refusing to see Lee during their scheduled jail visit, Cindy said she thinks Casey was not aware that Lee was coming.

Casey Anthony Refuses To See Brother

Lee Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail on Friday to visit his sister, but Casey Anthony refused to see him.

A jail representative said Casey Anthony was aware of the meeting, and it was her decision not to see him.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 09, 2008, 11:24:25 AM »

Rob in Florida!

too funny!!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: August 09, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »

"All this boils down to is she did not report her missing for 31 days. If she had, she wouldn't be facing that charge right now," he said. He went on to say that he believes the real Zenaida Gonzalez is still out there. He said he too will follow the evidence wherever it goes.

Lee Anthony also said he has no idea of the whereabouts of Caylee and that he is confident investigators are pursuing all leads in the case.

He claimed he has been doing his own investigation into the disappearance of his niece, Caylee, from the very beginning.

"There are phone call records from that day which are extremely interesting,” he said.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office agrees. In a search warrant they released Thursday, it said, "the private phone call where (Casey) claims to have spoken with Caylee, there was no incoming phone call at that time."

Throughout the investigation, the sheriff's office has said Casey Anthony has been less than truthful.

Lee Anthony said his sister is not sinister. He said her charges point that out.

------------------
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: August 09, 2008, 11:26:31 AM »

In reference to Casey refusing to see Lee during their scheduled jail visit, Cindy said she thinks Casey was not aware that Lee was coming.

Casey Anthony Refuses To See Brother

Lee Anthony arrived at the Orange County Jail on Friday to visit his sister, but Casey Anthony refused to see him.

A jail representative said Casey Anthony was aware of the meeting, and it was her decision not to see him.

confirms the point I made earlier...Cindy is forever the peace keeper...always trying to smooth things over...and making excuses for Casey.
Definitely a codependent family!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #298 on: August 09, 2008, 11:27:36 AM »

Sleddogs

I touched it up a little bit - now I have my tote 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: August 09, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »

Sleddogs

I touched it up a little bit - now I have my tote 

I think you need a straw hat to protect that little bald spo ....eerrr...great head of hair from the hot Florida sun!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.