May 21, 2024, 10:09:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #822 7/28/09 - 8/13/09  (Read 400246 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2009, 10:04:12 AM »

Yes and this action was questioned at the time it happened.  They didn't even wait to see what our paltry little donations would add up to but asked for donations and then two or three days later, high-tailed it home.

Could they have really thought no one would question that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2009, 10:06:34 AM »

Think about it.  Why would the "Head of the Hotel Association" be in the process of raising a "sizeable amount" to fund an ongoing search for Natalee Holloway's remains  when on January 7th the powers that be were afforded sole possession of trap contents by John Silvetti.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2009, 10:13:22 AM »

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount.  So many on the island are supporting our efforts as well as people from all over the world. The media really blew the cage out of proportion. Although the cage initially provided some moments of "what is in there", I warned all on board that none of this information was to leave the boat. It was very suspect that a cage of this size was found where it was on the seafloor relative to the coast. My feelings were this was highly unusual and probably had something to do with something, but not what we were after. It was decided that the cage would be investigated further by divers, however, it was designated as only a target of interest. The crew moved onto other targets. Unfortunately, inexperience and frustration led to premature statements, including that we had found her I don't think anyone was more upset than I that this information came off the boat and caused the Holloway family more grief!

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

IMO, Rob Smith would have more than likely needed the approval of the Board of Directors of AHATA to approach the hoteliers, etc. in order to raise a sizeable amount of money to donate to the Persistence search.  He was fairly new in the position of CEO of AHATA (only since October 1, 2007).  Although he was not new to the organization, I don't think he would have made that move without agreement from the Board of Directors.

IMO, based on media comments by Minister of Tourism Edison Briesen; he was probably very irritated at the Perisistence presence for over three months in Aruba which was in the news.  I don't think he would have contributed to any effort that would have continued their presence and the daily reminder of what they were supposed to be there for.  I just don't see him approving a sizable donation; if he did there would have also been a press conference to announce it to the world.  

JMO

Who else might they have been referring to?

Do we think they ever got a sizable donation?  I have serious doubts about that.  Again, jmo.

It might depend on what the "donation" was actually for, IMO.  Maybe to go away, lol.

BUMP

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2009, 10:17:33 AM »

All I know is that Debbie told me she could never ban somebody because of what they did on another forum.

Guess that was then and me and this is now and her?

I hope Granny Toad can still post here if she wants to.  I don't think she plays forum war games.  And that is the only reason a couple of those sites exist in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: July 30, 2009, 10:23:54 AM »

All I know is that Debbie told me she could never ban somebody because of what they did on another forum.

I hope Granny Toad can still post here if she wants to.  I don't think she plays forum war games.  And that is the only reason a couple of those sites exist in the first place.

Granny Toad can post here if she wants to but she hasn't posted here in forever.  She is not banned.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: July 30, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »

Granny Toad can post here if she wants to but she hasn't posted here in forever.  She is not banned.

Thanks, Klaas.  I don't think she posts much at all anywhere any more.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: July 30, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »

Motive is a tricky thing to ascribe to others.  I think it is possible that some might think if things quiten down totally that some timid soul might come forward with some vital information heretofore withheld.  It is not what I think because who would want to stir up a quiet hornet's nest? 

But it is possible that some do think this way, isn't it?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: July 30, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »

If Natalee Holloway were your daughter ... what Monkey on this forum would establish a friendship with Mark Purcell if the following was known?  In the summer of 2006 ... Dave Holloway was made aware.

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:
  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

MARK PURCELL/MIP6/DOC HOLLADAY

August 30, 2006
ARE ALL BLOGS CREATED EQUAL? THE FINAL CHAPTER
By Meri, Aruban Boycott Contributor

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag banshee of a mother.

Holladay PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:14 pm
I see we have a couple of f*** nuggets trying to make Julia look like the bad guy (gal) again.  Don’t you Kool-Aid drinking fucktards (damn I love that word) understand yet, I and I assume many on this board will believe what Julia has to say over anything Beth ever puts forward from her journal of lies and fabrication.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.

Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: July 30, 2009, 11:04:57 AM »

The Mark Purcell and Julia Renfro friendship with the Holloways has stood the test of time.

Janet

+++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY
December, 2007

Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something.  As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

For now, waiting on Dave to get home and will watch the news or wait on that phone call to see what will happen next. It’s been a long two and a half years and never dreamed this much time would go by with no answers. Thanks to all of you for your continued support and for hanging in there with us. Thank you Debbie for coming to Meridian to hang out with the girls, Matt and me. I was a nervous wreck and glad you were able to make time for us this weekend. Brooke just got in from a playdate and was upset she didn’t get to say goodbye Sad I don’t think she realized you would be gone before she got home.

The boat should be in Aruba depending on the weather between Thurs and Saturday. Will keep you updated.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: July 30, 2009, 11:09:00 AM »

Good morning, everyone. 

I'm still working on some of yesterday's inquiries....we had some stormy weather last night.

Government agencies listed here:

http://arubayp.com/communityinfo.html?PageNumber=3

Thankies 2NJ

that listing for Minister of Sociale Zaken en Infrastructuur is in SEROE BLANCO.

That Caya GF Betico street is the bottom boundary for it.  It is inside of Orajestad.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: July 30, 2009, 11:11:21 AM »

I think that GM has gotten worried and taken away their sitemeter.  Least I couldn't find it.

Well.  I guess that answers my question about whether or not any there have a conscience left. 

How stomach turning is that?  People that we've all been posting alongside for 4 years, some of whom became close friends, now sticking at a site who hides their site meter from them once again.

Hmmm could it be because of the questions Mere was asking the other day?  And my answers?

Like could a person at GM, especially their chat, know that this Aruban person is there?  Answer was - members can check the site meter at GM.

Gee.  I wonder whose decision that was?  Carnut's or Debbie's?

I'm going with Debbie - considering she's brand new pals with the CNG crew, where we know FOR SURE this person is a member.

GM members, ask yourselves this.

Why would your admin choose to ONCE AGAIN hide the site meter from you?

IMO Debbie will be letting all her Aruban friend's in now like MIP6 etc.
She has always been a Bit*h

I agree.

We know one has already been there. 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: July 30, 2009, 11:12:01 AM »

Yes and this action was questioned at the time it happened.  They didn't even wait to see what our paltry little donations would add up to but asked for donations and then two or three days later, high-tailed it home.

Exactamundo!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: July 30, 2009, 11:21:47 AM »

Exactamundo!!

Jen, I do remember this so well because I was waiting until I received some funds before sending anything.  Not a long wait but something like a week.  And poof, they took off before even that amount of time could pass.

Who would locate 140 targets and use up ALL the money on that and then have none to check them out?  Wouldn't it be better to locate a few and check them out rather than all this locating with no funds until flat broke?   Unless, of course that mapping factor came into play.

Even Red was puzzled about the abrupt departure and expressed his own confusion.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: July 30, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »

The reason I tend to believe Jen Hale is that her words in the article can easily be refuted or affirmed by those who heard it and ... also I do not believe that Jen Hale pulled the 1.5 million figure out of thin air and published it.  She has no agenda.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Natalee Holloway update: potential problems for search parties bound for Aruba
By Jen Hale
Reporter and weekend anchor
Published: March 25, 2009

Tensions are building between two search parties involved in the search for missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway.

Right now, private investigator Fred Golba is currently in Aruba, searching a retention pond.

Tim Miller and Texas EquuSearch are planning a deep water search on the ocean floor in the next few months.

They’ve raised $1.5 million dollars to go back to Aruba to finish a search that began last March, then stalled when funding ran out.

Underwater rovers will inspect suspicious containers on the ocean bottom that could hold Natalee’s remains.

“We still have 140 plus targets over there. We’re going to be bringing in a 360 ft boat from Trinidad,“ says Miller.

http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/article/natalee_holloway_update_potential_problems_for_search_parties_bound_for_aru/65265/

In March I received Jen Hale's permission to post her email to me on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.

Janet

++++++

Jen Hale:

Dear Janet,

I have indeed spoken with Tim about the announcement on his website. It is very odd --- as that information is exactly what he told me. I don't know if you are in the Birmingham area, but he did a phone interview with us where he laid out the search, the boat, the price tag and said it would all happen in the next few months. He told viewers that himself on our air. I am horribly sorry if that has hurt donations or caused large donors to pull back...which is why I have taken the article off of our website. I have considered putting the whole phone interview on the internet to somehow vindicate myself so to speak, as I know people are upset.... but after speaking with Tim, he is convinced this whole thing has hurt donations, and I would never want to damage the chances of someone finding their loved one. I hope he will consider doing another interview and clarifying, but we'll just have to see how that turns out.

Thank you for your time and interest,

Warm Regards,
Jennifer Hale

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: July 30, 2009, 11:23:22 AM »

Have to   

but logged back in to tell all our Texas monkeys and those in the path of storms to be safe!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2009, 11:23:49 AM »

Oh she definitely gave me a different impression about that, maybe I'll post the suckers.  
Funny even though I stayed within the boundaries she established for me, my password is still incorrect...and when I go through the process for "forgot password", I get a message that my account (that is TWO YEARS OLD) hasn't been approved yet.

I'm glad Granny Toad can still post here if she chooses.  I like her, and I hope Grandpa Toad is still improving.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »

Have to   

but logged back in to tell all our Texas monkeys and those in the path of storms to be safe!
Thank You Anna...... I awoke this morning to rain can You believe it....RAIN...It is a Beautiful Site...We have gotten over an inch already....just rain no storms so far..... It is 68 degrees outside....Wonderful Just Wonderful!  And No I never did that Raindance other than in My head...lol 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: July 30, 2009, 11:37:56 AM »

Oh she definitely gave me a different impression about that, maybe I'll post the suckers.  
Funny even though I stayed within the boundaries she established for me, my password is still incorrect...and when I go through the process for "forgot password", I get a message that my account (that is TWO YEARS OLD) hasn't been approved yet.

I'm glad Granny Toad can still post here if she chooses.  I like her, and I hope Grandpa Toad is still improving.

Update:  New message,

An Error Has Occurred!
There are no usernames associated with that email. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:13 AM »

Have to   

Thank You Anna...... I awoke this morning to rain can You believe it....RAIN...It is a Beautiful Site...We have gotten over an inch already....just rain no storms so far..... It is 68 degrees outside....Wonderful Just Wonderful!  And No I never did that Raindance other than in My head...lol 

I'm glad you're finally getting some rain Hotping!  It has rained here all week.  We've even had some flash flood warnings, but I won't complain.  The reports I heard after one storm was that it dumped over four inches, and like I said it's rained all week!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »

Have to   

I did the Raindance for you, Hotping. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.