May 20, 2024, 08:26:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #507 8/6 - 8/7/2006  (Read 147931 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2006, 09:44:19 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think it is in a way, a white herring, Ono & Carnut, but there was a specific reason for the car being white and rented.  Not sure what the significance of that is, but I would like to find out who had a white rental unit that night.  I think there is someone onto which they are trying to place blame, someone specific.

How would you know if a white car was following you if you were in traffic?  Wouldn't the same car be behind you all the time?  How would you make a decision to go around again if someone was following you, if they weren't actually following you yet?  Is he the amazing Kreskin?

Especially at night with it's lights on.

You ever identified what color a car was behind you at night in your rearview mirror? Heck, it's hard enough when they have the flashing lights on top.

Maybe they were "paranoid" thinking of what they were about to do, driving around the block until they were sure no one was following them.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2006, 09:44:26 PM »

Cubbee, if this ever gets to a real court of law, that phone call is the best evidence they have of kidnapping.  You know the FBI can identify whose voices are on that call.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2006, 09:46:04 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
where are the sneakers?

i do not know BUT

well, i can tell you this in my opinion

the sneakers were used when they were tied to a cage or a body with a
cage or a body that was sunk with something as a TEMPORARY  LOCATION.

joran swims out at night and puts the body out somewhere in the water..not necessarily on the BEACH he says he was on.
but you see, he needs to be able to ALERT the people (PAULUS or others
where the BODY is ) so they can GO and retreive the body later on that night or the next night or the next day. the SNEAKERS are the >marker<
so people will be able to LOCATE the BODY

SNEAKERS FLOAT  Cool

Or did he need the laces of the sneakers to tie something up?

possible, YES

maybe used the sneakers for BOTH purposes

SNEAKERS FLOAT  - they would make a nice BUOY  Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2006, 09:46:14 PM »

Or, maybe they were driving around the block several times looking for the white car and its occupants.  In addition to giving the drug time to take effect, they were hooking up with the rest of the gang to then proceed to the after pary.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2006, 09:47:15 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Cubbee, if this ever gets to a real court of law, that phone call is the best evidence they have of kidnapping.  You know the FBI can identify whose voices are on that call.

I agree, sadly that is a big IF at this point. It haunts me to imagine the terror Natalee must have been feeling. Crying or Very sad

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 06, 2006, 09:48:19 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Monkeys.... is anyone else having issues listening to Dana's show?

I'm not.

Jossy will be on later to talk about the civil suit.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: August 06, 2006, 09:48:23 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
I think it is in a way, a white herring, Ono & Carnut, but there was a specific reason for the car being white and rented.  Not sure what the significance of that is, but I would like to find out who had a white rental unit that night.  I think there is someone onto which they are trying to place blame, someone specific.

How would you know if a white car was following you if you were in traffic?  Wouldn't the same car be behind you all the time?  How would you make a decision to go around again if someone was following you, if they weren't actually following you yet?  Is he the amazing Kreskin?

Good point Bearly, although if one up to no good they might be a little paranoid and imagine they are being followed....

Wow, if we think the same things, why didn't ALE?

I believe in miracles!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 06, 2006, 09:48:27 PM »

Okay, Tylergal, I didn't get far reading, but I started to my own analysis.  Here you go.
============================================

On June 9th 2005, at approximately 12.00 hours, we the reporting officers interviewed as suspect in this the man named: Joran Andreas Petrus van der SLOOT, born in Arnhem, Netherlands on August 6th 1987, no profession student (International School of Aruba) and living on Montanja number 19 on Aruba.

Evening AZLady and all Monks

Thanks for your analysis of this statment.....I think you are right on target.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 06, 2006, 09:48:46 PM »

The white car following them probably was the rest of the pimps.  Remember, Joran told us in his statement that he told the two guys at Sportsman bar that he was going to C&C's that night.  Then, he called another friend (forget name), in addition to Deepak.  He also called Flor to get her to go to C&C's, too.  He was setting up a little gang bang party and it's no surprise that the occupants of the white car were waiting until C&C's closed and followed Deepak's car to the afterparty.

I agree.  Koen, Sander, Freddy, Jamie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2006, 09:49:04 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening Monkeys.  I won't even comment on the kids room talk...you should see my daughter's room.  She's trying to move back to college and there isn't a clear spot on the floor.  

What are we talking about tonight?  I am still tired from the late shift.  Laughing

Very Happy Hi Lala's!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2006, 09:49:05 PM »

"Natalee went inside and she returns about 30 minutes later being led by Deepak."  Did Deepak see the white car, which was his cue to now take Natalee to the car ? Did he give her that last drink or drug to encourage her?  "It was so easy, you would be surprised how easy it would be that night."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2006, 09:49:09 PM »

You know how we used to cruise Central or Main St. looking for our friends?  Wouldn't they be cruising around C&C's looking to hook up with the rest of the gang and then follow each other to the gang-bang?  They also needed to let the drug take effect, you know.  When Joran and the 2K's were talking to each other in Dutch they were most likely referring to spotting the other guys, the drug taking effect, how to kill time until it did, etc.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2006, 09:50:05 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hi Monkeys.... is anyone else having issues listening to Dana's show?

Hi Mrs. Red...I just go here and put Dana on...but no problems so far.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2006, 09:50:05 PM »

THE LINE UP...

DID I MISS SOMETHING???

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 06, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »

Quote from: "San"
The white car following them probably was the rest of the pimps.  Remember, Joran told us in his statement that he told the two guys at Sportsman bar that he was going to C&C's that night.  Then, he called another friend (forget name), in addition to Deepak.  He also called Flor to get her to go to C&C's, too.  He was setting up a little gang bang party and it's no surprise that the occupants of the white car were waiting until C&C's closed and followed Deepak's car to the afterparty.

I agree.  Koen, Sander, Freddy, Jamie.

I agree....

Sunfreak, I have Dana's show fine now... I am excited that Jossy is going to be on!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: August 06, 2006, 09:50:49 PM »

I agree, sadly that is a big IF at this point. It haunts me to imagine the terror Natalee must have been feeling. Crying or Very sad

That's for sure.  Crying or Very sad

Do we know if this call was really made?

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: August 06, 2006, 09:53:05 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
THE LINE UP...

DID I MISS SOMETHING???

Nothing on the Line Up yet
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 06, 2006, 09:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
THE LINE UP...

DID I MISS SOMETHING???

Yeah, my latest clue.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: August 06, 2006, 09:53:49 PM »

Quote from: Tylergal
"Natalee went inside and she returns about 30 minutes later being led by Deepak."  Did Deepak see the white car, which was his cue to now take Natalee to the car ? Did he give her that last drink or drug to encourage her?  "It was so easy, you would be surprised how easy it would be that night."[/quote]

That statement makes me so sick....

what men, having to drug a girl in order to have sex with her...

and Cubbee, I am watching one of our favorite movies waiting for Dana...
A Time To Kill....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: August 06, 2006, 09:56:35 PM »

That's for sure.  Crying or Very sad

Do we know if this call was really made?

I don't know if we are sure or not.... but it seems like most of the monkeys think it's a fact that it was made...I don't know how we know for a fact though...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.