May 17, 2024, 08:05:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 148 9/30/09 - 10/11/09  (Read 288601 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: September 30, 2009, 09:10:55 PM »

Items from medical examiner

Q60             Debris from skull

Q62-Q64      Duct tape found with Caylee

Items from residence
Q65-Q66      Gas can with tape

Result of examination:

Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from specimens Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved for future comparison. Additional examinations are continuing and will be the subject of a separate report.

In answer to your question, all I could find was that Q66 of the gas can sample was not a match. Q65, which was also listed as gas can duct tape, was NOT shown to have been compared to anything yet.

Did Conway say today that no fibers were found on the duct tape from either the skull or the gas can? My ears aren't working well today, but I thought that was what he said.

I haven't been able to force myself to listen to his drivel yet so I don't know what mistruths he spewed today. Only thing I do know is that testing is ongoing. Hopefully with results that will put skank away for good one way or another.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: September 30, 2009, 09:11:24 PM »

the more I think about this press conference the more incensed I become.  THEY want...THEY WANT

THEY who have no respect for our judicial or legal system. Point: their actions during the Morgan depos.  THEY who have repeatedly lied, not only to LE but to the general public who THEY WANT to not to make judgments!! THEY who have tried to dig up dirt on innocent people who had the misfortune to come in contact with their daughter. THEY who make wild accusations against others to include the Grunds. THEY who haven't worked in over a year, but manage to get their bills paid, buy new clothes, get haircuts, etc all by using their murdered granddaughter's name. THEY who haven't been to see their accused daughter in a year. THEY who destroyed evidence. THEY (sin-sin) who said she has a phone number for Zenaida. THEY who laughed about wishing THEY had given the FBI the dog's toothbrush.  THEY who's own daughter will not even acknowledge them in court. THEY who's family thinks they are NUTS.  THEY who sent a sleazy PI into the woods to find Caylee's remains a month before they were found. THEY who trashed Tim Miller and TES....for looking for Caylee. THEY who refused to give TES an item of Caylee's for the search dogs. I am going to start making a list of all the lies to LE, all the wild accusations, all the lies, contradictions and accusations on various TV shows, all their, IMO, criminal actions, all their immoral actions towards CAylee and the general public..the same general public that THEY are asking to not make judgements on the facts!!! ....then, I am going to send them to buttboy, and all the media outlets ...then I want THEY to call a  'presser' for THEY and buttboy to answer to these actions...THEY want justice...well let's see how JUSTICE tastes to them   As soon as I calm down I will start a THEY thread and hope all monks will join me in putting all their lies etc in one place.

YESSSSSS!!!!!  And THEY will surely go to He!! for all the lies and deception not to mention using little Caylee's tragic murder to make money. 

Yup! It's beyond disgusting.

Count me in Sunny! I think that's a great idea.

Wonderful, thanks...go for it!!  Everyone please go add to it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: September 30, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »

Well Brad calls a conference and relays 'critical information' ...   oops, too bad you got the information wrong Brad. Check facts before speaking....    we're  still waiting for the document you cited to appear.....
Brad has so kissed his opportunity to ever be more than a butt kissing attorney who once represented the flower family.  He has no credibility and should go back to school, or heck he can just start his own nonprofit organization (besides the one he already has LOL)

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: September 30, 2009, 09:12:52 PM »

PDF: Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161896.pdf

PDF: Motion To Preclude Death Penalty
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161952.pdf

Not trying to be rude, but I had asked earlier, but I suppose I was scrolled by.....Is this normal? I mean, do they honestly think they can get these charges dropped like this? I really don't know, that's why I ask. Are they just hoping they may get lucky, or is there a chance they may have a shot with this?

I may just go crazy if they somehow manage to get these charges dropped! I don't even care at this point about the death penalty, I'd be happy with LWOP! But a complete dismissal will do nothing but cause me to lose all faith in our justice system! 

I saw your question earlier, Gizzy. I thought someone with more knowledge would answer. My opinion is there are many motions during a death penalty preliminary to trial, but IMO these have been WAY over the top, and seem to be sometimes just to buy time and bog down and wear down the system. I see CAPP answered you with a much better explanation. I just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: September 30, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »

Thank you for looking for this info N2 I was looking myself it was driving me crazy - I think it is safe to say that not ALL test results have been disclosed as of yet.  I think the Ants and Conway may have jumped the gun and are feeding off of any little morsel that might prove (which is not going to happen) and that is that KC is innocent. 
[/quote]

I agree and my eyes are crossed now........
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 30, 2009, 09:15:45 PM »

PDF: Motion To Dismiss Murder, Abuse Charges
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161896.pdf

PDF: Motion To Preclude Death Penalty
http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0930/21161952.pdf

Not trying to be rude, but I had asked earlier, but I suppose I was scrolled by.....Is this normal? I mean, do they honestly think they can get these charges dropped like this? I really don't know, that's why I ask. Are they just hoping they may get lucky, or is there a chance they may have a shot with this?

I may just go crazy if they somehow manage to get these charges dropped! I don't even care at this point about the death penalty, I'd be happy with LWOP! But a complete dismissal will do nothing but cause me to lose all faith in our justice system! 

Gizzie...sorry I was working on something else and didn't see your post.  It is normal to try to get the charges dropped.....but nothing is normal about this a dn I haven't read the motions yet...IMO not a shot in hell!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 30, 2009, 09:16:49 PM »

I'd like to say that IMO Casey Anthony does not deserve a trial.  As an American citizen, she is entitled to a trial and will have one.  But she deserves nothing.  One must do something to deserve something.  She has done nothing deserving of anything good.  But she does deserve to be found guilty of murder.

WOOHOO!  Go Girl!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: September 30, 2009, 09:17:39 PM »

Hey monkeys

Im weighing in very late in the day today, I'm listening to the raw video of "Conman" now provided by WFTV..at the moment I'm watching him struggling thru documents he provided for today's presser with questions from the media - all Im getting thus far is he is "splitting hairs" and speculating as to what he (or I should say what his crazy clients/defense team are trying to make of the discovery) to cause reasonable doubt.   No shock there.  He then further goes on to say that we have to wait for the documents to come to life by the individuals that did the testing....gee really? what a rocket scientist!   

Is this the new way for the defense to put what they want out there so they are not accused of trying the case to the media, yup I think so.   Just think about this, why is the defense providing copies to the defendant's family before the release of discovery thru the Sunshine law of the State of Florida, a ha that's right.   Not so clever, its rather transparent.

One question did come to mind about duct tape on the gas can, is it stated anywhere that the report of duct tape matching at the Anthony home to duct tape at the recovery crime scene/found on Caylee was SPECIFICALLY ONLY from the gas can...could they have found a roll that matches besides the strip that was on the gas can.
Now mind you I have to endure listening to the rest but that is my iniitial impression.   I havent read the motions to dismiss & to take the DP off the table, I do not plan to be shocked by the bunk & bull in there either but do expect to get aggravated.   I havent read everyone's comments yet, I'm back at page 5 in this thread so again, this post is premature in that respect.

Items from medical examiner

Q60             Debris from skull

Q62-Q64      Duct tape found with Caylee

Items from residence
Q65-Q66      Gas can with tape

Result of examination:

Textile fibers of various types and colors were recovered from specimens Q60, Q62 through Q64, and Q66. These fibers have been preserved for future comparison. Additional examinations are continuing and will be the subject of a separate report.

In answer to your question, all I could find was that Q66 of the gas can sample was not a match. Q65, which was also listed as gas can duct tape, was NOT shown to have been compared to anything yet.

Thank you for looking for this info N2 I was looking myself it was driving me crazy - I think it is safe to say that not ALL test results have been disclosed as of yet.   I think the Ants and Conway may have jumped the gun and are feeding off of any little morsel that might prove (which is not going to happen) and that is that KC is innocent. 

Bingo & precisely!   Also why I said in a post regarding the defense motions to dismiss and/or take DP off the table that they cannot claim there is no evidence as we have all not seen all of the evidence and/or final reports

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: September 30, 2009, 09:18:19 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:44 PM »

Night Monks....TTY later God willing!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: September 30, 2009, 09:22:53 PM »

I have just read the defense motions to dismiss and I have a question for those more capably versed on legal matters.
In my opinion the court's time could be better spent elsewhere so my question:

Legally, is Judge Strickland able to deny these motions WITHOUT requiring the state to respond and then hold hearings to argue these motions?

Thanks

Bumping up to ask again whether someone has an answer to my question.....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 30, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »

I have just read the defense motions to dismiss and I have a question for those more capably versed on legal matters.

Legally, is Judge Strickland able to deny these motions WITHOUT requiring the state to respond and then hold hearings to argue these motions?

Thanks

This is a capital murder case, IMO no way is a judge going to deny solely without rebuttal response & a hearing.   If for no other reason any judge would not want any reason that something were brought up on appeal.   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 30, 2009, 09:31:40 PM »

Good Night everybody.  an angelic monkey

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 30, 2009, 09:31:51 PM »

I've had a nagging uneasy feeling ever since Caylee was located and the duct tape with hairs attached were found. I wonder if during the testing of the hair that they will find hairs from both a living and a deceased Caylee. I don't want to be graphic but I'm starting to believe that possibly after having words with CA that maybe KC was told they would no longer babysit for Caylee while she tramped around. So, in retaliation and because she wanted to be with her new love and had no sitter, she taped the baby's mouth and nose and threw her in the trunk to die!. Knowingly and intentionally putting an end to her young life. Then she went to the video store, with little Caylee wrapped up in the trunk and forever quiet, and picked out gory movies and went on to live the beautiful life, for a month.
BamaMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: September 30, 2009, 09:35:38 PM »

Thanks

This is a capital murder case, IMO no way is a judge going to deny solely without rebuttal response & a hearing.   If for no other reason any judge would not want any reason that something were brought up on appeal.   

Oh.. I understand.   Thanks Capp
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: September 30, 2009, 09:37:03 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Everytime Cindy opens her mouth she reveals the "gaming challenge" she feels over all of this. It exhilarates her!

My God.............. I hope and pray that the trial will be the one element of this case that focuses on that sweet little three year old girl who was murdered at the cruel hands of her Mother, and was the object of manipulation and power by Cindy.

Lee couldn't even restrict his ridiculous chant at her own funeral to just CAYLEE!

This family is shameful and they don't now and never did deserve CAYLEE!

Maybe I could maintain a parental commitment to my daughter under these circumstances, but it's twisted that Cindy functions in hypermode, belligerence and excitement surrounding the circumstances of her Grandchild being murdered and thrown into a swampish mire to decompose. There seems to be no "brokenness", only defiance, greed, and challenge.

Evil begot evil and they are the epitome of a Mother/Daughter picture, IMO.

CBB, you just hit the nail on the head.  It's just a game to Cindy.  Like Sherlock Holmes, "The game is afoot!"  Tit-for-tat.  One upmanship. The most fun she has had in her entire life.  Hey, she's a celebrity now.  I wonder if she ever thinks of Caylee, if only in passing.  Likely not much.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2009, 09:40:55 PM »

Thanks for the replies. I sounded snarky, and I definitely didn't intend that when I asked!  an angelic monkey

Rough day for everyone today, I think. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: September 30, 2009, 09:43:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Everytime Cindy opens her mouth she reveals the "gaming challenge" she feels over all of this. It exhilarates her!

My God.............. I hope and pray that the trial will be the one element of this case that focuses on that sweet little three year old girl who was murdered at the cruel hands of her Mother, and was the object of manipulation and power by Cindy.

Lee couldn't even restrict his ridiculous chant at her own funeral to just CAYLEE!

This family is shameful and they don't now and never did deserve CAYLEE!

Maybe I could maintain a parental commitment to my daughter under these circumstances, but it's twisted that Cindy functions in hypermode, belligerence and excitement surrounding the circumstances of her Grandchild being murdered and thrown into a swampish mire to decompose. There seems to be no "brokenness", only defiance, greed, and challenge.

Evil begot evil and they are the epitome of a Mother/Daughter picture, IMO.

CBB, you just hit the nail on the head.  It's just a game to Cindy.  Like Sherlock Holmes, "The game is afoot!"  Tit-for-tat.  One upmanship. The most fun she has had in her entire life.  Hey, she's a celebrity now.  I wonder if she ever thinks of Caylee, if only in passing.  Likely not much.

To me, one of the saddest parts to this whole thing! 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #458 on: September 30, 2009, 09:48:20 PM »

Good Night everybody.  an angelic monkey

Night Fanny - sleep well  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: September 30, 2009, 09:55:01 PM »

Thanks for the replies. I sounded snarky, and I definitely didn't intend that when I asked!  an angelic monkey

Rough day for everyone today, I think. 

Most welcome Gizzie, we all grapple with being aggravated & frustrated with this case & others, totally understandable....but then again I didnt take your 2nd request as "snarky" either, you just were looking for an answer.

Not sure if you saw my opinion on the defense's motions but Ill repeat it here for what it is worth

Reply #402 on: Today at 06:53:02 PM

Now regarding the defense motions:

1)  Reminder:   The Grand Jury indicted on felony murder/DP qualified based on evidence presented at that time (Oct 2008 BEFORE remains were recovered) so keep that in mind

2)  The defense cannot state that there is NO evidence other than circumstantial at this juncture

3)  It is incorrectly stated by Lyons/Baez aka "Amazon/Bozo" that there is only (1) aggravating factor applied to this felony murder which requires (2) or more.   The second that IS applicable in this case is that an aggravated assault did indeed take place upon this minor victim in addition to the admitted factor of age younger than 12 which is a mandatory factor-keep in mind that had to be evident during the Grand Jury in turn resulted in an indictment on BOTH felony murdeer and an aggravated assault upon a minor.

Again, there is no "bad faith" or malicious prosecution present here in this case, that is IMHO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.